Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 7 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Daren ran his fingers through his hair, sighing heavily. He watched the redhead walk away for a minute, then went after her.
"Hedone, wait!" He said, grabbing her hand. She turned and arched an eyebrow at him expectantly. He crushed his lips against hers, almost painful. It was desperate, nothing more. She pulled away and gave him a bored look.
"I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away. Now go find that angel, and crush her." She grinned sadistically and pushed his chest playfully. He laughed and turned to head back to Harlow's class.

[nope, Labirynth. It's Magic Dance by David Bowie xD or Dance Magic...dunno. The Princess and the Frog is Friends on the Other Side or something like that xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(: - Page 7 Empty Re: Because we're cool, this is for Liz and Kira(:

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Harlow was so mad at the teacher that as she walked she pictured all of the things she could do to him. Poison his coffee.Cut the brakes on his car.Burn his house down. Kidnap him and torture him. Accidentally shoot him,then disappear.Harlow stopped walking when she realized what she had been thinking of.How to kill the man.She was an angel,one of God's nicest angels.So why did the thoughts continue to stream through her head?Harlow groaned and rubbed her temples as a headache started to form.She pulled her phone out and was about to text Daren when she saw him walking her way.Harlow met him halfway and before he could say anything she said."I'm going home, it's way to soon for me to be trying to act like any of these little wor-...any of the humans."

[oh...lol I remember that movie now,we had to watch it in one of my english classes....now i wanna watch princess and the frog though(it's my favorite movie)]
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Daren jumped when he saw Harlow, then nodded sadly to her.
"Yeah, I gotcha. They can be a little difficult. But, I'm sure you'll get used to them. I'll take you home." He almost grabbed her hand, then felt the same twinge of guilt and thought of Hedone, so he didn't. Instead he put his hands in his pockets and headed towards her cabin.

[I love that movie xD well, both of them. My favorite favorite is Aquamarine(: or Spirit...my sister got me hooked on Labyrinth. (ha! FinLly figured out how to spell it xD)]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Sighing her frustration as they walked Harlow said,"I got kicked out because I voiced my opinion on something he wanted our opinion on!I swear I just want to...ugh!"Her eyes had gone a dark blue and had little bits of silver and gold swirling in them."That man is the most dumbest human I have met so far!"she raged as they walked across the street."I freaking hate it here!At this point I almost think it would be worth it to get rid of the child.At least then we can ensure that it wont grow any stronger and terrorize the world."

[I wish I had the movies,and I just watched Aquamarine the other night,it was on Nickelodeon I think...]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Daren stopped and stared at her, horror, pain, and anger flashing across his face. Of course it only lasted a second or two, then disappeared. He regained his composure and gave her a concerned look.
"I suppose I understand, sort of. They aren't so bad after a while, I promise."

[haha I told my sister to get it for me after I watched it on nickelodeon xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 pm

"Understand about the humans or the demi-demon?"She asked as they reached the shack.Harlow went inside heading straight to her room,"Be back out in a minute."she said as she shut the bedroom door.She changed out of the clothes she had been wearing and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top.She washed her face off of makeup and let her hair down.Harlow ran a brush through her golden locks then went back out to the living room."Want anything to eat or drink?"she asked Daren.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Daren was glad she'd gone into the other room, he was about to rip something in half. He paced angrily, mulling this over. She deserved to be hurt, the way she talked about his brother. He was no demon. Sure, if he got upset he'd throw a pretty frightening tantrum, but he was not a demon. Daren ground his teeth together, and shook his head. He took a deep breath when she returnedvand sat down.
"No, thank you though."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Harlow nodded and watched him.He was tense,and his eyes had a spark in them that hinted a bigger fire to come.She watched him,her cautious guard coming back up."Are you okay,Daren?"Harlow asked,tempted to go give him a hug,but sure that he didn't want one right then.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

"Im fine." He snapped, gripping the couch ends. He looked over at her, and sighed.
"I'm sorry, I've just got a lot on my mind." He checked the blue watch on his wrist, then sighed heavily. "We should probably head back...unless you wanna ditch." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, grinned, and stood up. He walked over to her and kissed her passionately. All the guilt he had felt before disappeared, so he didn't feel any worse kissing her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Harlow was surprised by the ferociousness of his kiss,but followed his lead in kissing him back.When they parted to breath she looked up curiously,"What brought that on?"she asked.His eyes still held that dangerous little spark,but Harlow didn't think it was directed at her."And I planned on skipping the rest of the day anyway."she added to her question.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

"Youre just...irresistible." He told her with a shrug, then kissed her again. This time the kiss was gentler, but still held the same fire. He pulled away, taking a step back.
"Alright, come on. I wanna take you on a tour." He grinned and held up a pair of keys, jingling them at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Harlow smiled at him,"Okay,just let me get a jacket."she said,and instead of walking back to her room she did the crystal trick while holding her hand out.The coat appeared in her hand and she pulled it on over her tank top."Okay,I'm ready."

[do you like Will Ferrell?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Daren laughed and shook his head. "Okay, let's go." He took her hand in his and squeezed it, then lead her outside. He headed for the parking lot, walking past a few cars before stopping in front of a motorcycle. He grabbed the two helmets, and handed her one and grinned devilishly.
"Ready?"

[yeah, he's funny xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm

She hesitated before taking a helmet."I've never been on one before."she warned him.Some of the souls she had shown around before had been bikers in their past life and each one always told her that there was nothing better than the feeling you get when riding a motorcycle.They said it was like you were free and invincible.Harlow was excited to ride but nervous that something would go wrong.

[he has a new movie coming out in march link]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

"Its all right, just hold on tight to me." He smiled and popped the helmet on his head, taking a seat. He waited for her to get situated before turning the key in the ignition. He revved the engine a few times, the sped off out of the parking lot. Rather then heading straight into town, he turned onto a back road. They were headed straight for a large, ominous looking forest.

[ohhh o:]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Harlow held on to Daren's waist as they rode out.The souls's at been right,riding a bike was awesome! She could feel the wind pulling at her clothes as Daren drove faster on the back road.It was exhilarating.It was like flying.
As the drove towards the dark forest Harlow wondered what was back here that was so worth seeing on a tour.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Daren rode through the forest for a while, until they were way deep into it. He pulled onto the side of the one-way road, and parked the bike.
"Okay, we'll have to go from here on foot." He smiled and hopped off the bike, then helped her off. He touched a button on the dashboard, and the bike turned invisible. "Birthday present from my dad." He explained, then started trekking through the woods.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Harlow followed him,still giddy from the ride but confused as to why they were in the forest."What are we going to see?"she asked.It really was quite creepy in the woods.Fog was swirling around the base of the trees and since it was an overcast day the woods were dark.When a branch cracked to Harlow's right she jumped towards Daren."I really don't like it out here."she said and slipped her hand into his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm

"Its a surprise." He said with a laugh, putting his arm around her and pulling him to her. "Dont worry darling, I'll protect you." He kissed her head and smiled at her. "I promise, it's a good surprise."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:21 pm

"Okay,if you say so."Harlow said smiling up at him,automatically giving him her trust.She put her head against his shoulder as they walked."So...is my surprise a living thing?"she asked,eager to find out what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 pm

"Now, don't try and guess. It could ruin the surprise!" He laughed and kept walking. He turned a few times before finally an old cabin came into view. He grinned and hurried over to it. He opened the door with a dramatic swoop of his arm, grinning excitedly at her.

[FYI, inside is Olympus. Just so ya know. Remember the pink sky!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Harlow followed him up to the door,expecting to see just some old stuff inside the cabin,but instead what she saw amazed her.After getting a nod from Daren she walked through the doorway into the magical scene.She already knew that it was Olympus because it had the pink sky.Harlow turned back to Daren after turning slowly in a circle to view her surroundings."It's so beautiful."she whispered in amazement.Harlow had tried many times to picture what his home looked like,was it a barren wasteland like a desert or lush and beautiful like a jungle.Now she knew that it was kind of like a very tropical jungle with bright vivid colors everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:58 pm

He grinned at her, then clicked the door shut. He walked over to her, a smiling nervously.
"So you like it?" He asked, taking her hand and leading her down the cobblestone path. Despite it being lush and colorful, there were hints of Greek life such as various busts and fountains dotting and branching off of the main path. He walked down it with her, and the plants faded into a town like place, but all the buildings were white and had Greek pillars. They appeared to be like the temples of Greece, but they had many levels.
"These are the houses of the main 12 gods, the other gods houses are all over."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Harlow looked around with wide eyes,taking everything in."I love it here."
As they walked down the path,she listened to Daren talk."Who are the 12 main gods?"she asked,glancing towards the large monument like homes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:19 pm

"Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Hermes, and Poseidon." He told her with a smile. He pointed to the temple-house with sparks flying out of the back. "Thats my dads house." He said with a small sigh. "Come on, let's go." He tugged her along, towards a different path. At the end was another Greek structure.
"This is the library. It's run by Porus, Athena's brother. Down that path is the Eros and Psyche. Their daughter Hedone is there too."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next