Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLOKINS :D Come hither.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

POLOKINS :D Come hither. - Page 2 Empty Re: POLOKINS :D Come hither.

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 am

Raven smiledasshe met hisgaze. Why was she being nice? It confused her, she had to get him out ofthepicture again. She couldn't risk any damage to her reputation. She was top and she had every intention of staying that way.
The dfemale watched him get into hjis car and driveoff, shakingaway all thoughts before hesitatingand looking up once again as sheheard thehorn of the car. She grinned, "jake drive her home later" she spoke tossing him the keys before she jumped into the MG, leaving jake with the old car as she drove out and went to catch up with mitch.
Shedrove up behind mitch's car and waitedfor him to drive on, following closelhe moment he had.this guy had her so curious but raven wasn't letting on anything. She couldntafford any danger with what she did. She jumped asher radio went off. The cops werecoming. Sheover took mitch easily.
"Drive, follow me and stayclose oryouwill get in trouble." She stated as shedrove up beside him once she was psoitive he'dheard sheplanted herfoot to the ground and drove around thequiet roads with such skill and practice, not stopping formiles. Eventually stopping on aclifftop. She parked on theold stones waiting for mitch as she gotout

GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 am

Mitch smiled to himself as he saw Raven driving up in his rear view mirror, but his smile turned to a frown as she pulled up beside him and said, "Drive, follow me and stay close or you will get in trouble."
For a moment Mitch was annoyed, but then he nodded grudgingly, and picked up his speed, following close behind her.
Cops.
He didn't know any of the good escape routes any more, and he didn't have a radio tuned in to the police radios like everybody else. He supposed he had once, but that life had slipped away from him somehow.
Mitch shifted into a higher gear, easily keeping up with Raven. His Mazda fell behind on the straights, but with its excellent handling he always managed to keep his speed and close the gap on the corners.
Finally, they stopped at the side of the road atop a cliff, and Mitch got out of his car.
"What's this place?" He asked, walking over to the edge and leaning against the railings as he peered over the steep edge of the cliff into a deep canyon down below. "Long fall." He commented, lips twitching in faint amusement, as though the idea of somebody falling down there pleased him somewhat.
"So." He turned back to Raven, and faced her with his arms folded over his broad chest, "Congrats."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 am

Congrats btw! Very Happy still on the phone -.- xx

Raven sat on her bonnet and looked over to him. "Here is where I go to think, first place that came to mindwith copsaround." She shrugged looking tohim for aminute before looking away once again. She looked to her feet, thinking everything over for a minute, getting wrapped up inplans of finishing him off.
Mitch's voice brought her back and she jumped, "thanks, just anormal race" she shrugged all it ever was to her, just another race. Races happened all the timeand it did amuse her from time to time but it was an addiction shecouldnt live without. It was like her own personal doseof heroine. The adreneline, ah, perfect.
"Anyway, why did you want to see me?" She asked him as she shifted into a crossed legged position and twisted herbody, watching him curious to find out what he wanted that he couldnttalk toher there about.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 am

((Thank you! ^_^ So chuffed! Two years running on two different horses not too shabby at all, I reckon. Razz ))

Mitch nodded vaguely, casting a glance over the view. He could see how this would be a good place to think... Unfortunately, it brought no thoughts to mind that weren't already there, and his amnesia remained as frustrating as ever.
He sighed, and turned back to Raven when she asked, "Anyway, why did you want to see me?"
"Dunno." He said simply, "Why not?"
Not bothering to give a better answer, Mitch opened the drunk of his car, and produced a couple of beers, one of which he tossed to Raven. "Truth is," Mitch grunted, "You could f*ck up my plans real good if you wanted to, so I guess I'd better play nice." He smirked at her, and added teasingly, "Besides, it can't help to get in with the 'big shots' can it now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 am

((OMG LAPTOP! *dies* haha.
Wooo!!! Very Happy so happy for you ))

"Just not what I expected you to just want to talk to me. I mean you were the one who tried to run me over" Raven Added with a playful grin on her lips as she enjoyed teasing the guy.
"Look, darlin. If I wanted to 'f*ck up your plans' why would I offer for you to race with me, risk you damaging one of my cars in an accident, you've crashed out before whats to say it wont happen again? I accepted that risk, and you would of been in this car" she spoke patting the bonnet of her MG. "Now why would I risk a new car like that?" She questioned him honestly. Raven watched him for a moment, not sure what his response would be to such a large statement, but she decided to play the game very dirty and dangerous.
She was walking on fire right now.
The young female casually walked over to him and gently wrapped her arms around his neck, having to stand on her tip toes to do so though it didn't really bother her too much. She held herself against him, having to lean into him slightly for balance.
"Why would I take you to my secret place if I wanted to do anything bad to you?" She whispered softly to him before resting her head on his chest.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:16 am

((Yay! Haha! XD

And thank you. Very proud of my boy. Smile ))

"Oh, come on, Honey." Mitch shot back, "You're the one who jumped in front of a speeding car. Besides, I stopped didn't I?" He let the teasing go then, and leaned against his car, taking a nonchalant sip of his Beer as Raven went on speaking.
"Look, darlin. If I wanted to 'f*ck up your plans' why would I offer for you to race with me, risk you damaging one of my cars in an accident, you've crashed out before whats to say it wont happen again? I accepted that risk, and you would have been in this car." She patted the bonnet of the MG, "Now why would I risk a new car like that?"
Mitch shook his head, his joking exterior falling away in light of a topic that was not quite funny to him just yet. He was about to reply, but then Raven stepped up to him, and the look in her eyes silenced him.
He watched her curiously as she approached him, arms curling like snakes around the back of his neck.
"Why would I take you to my secret place if I wanted to do anything bad to you?" She whispered, resting her head against him. Mitch looked down at her, and with a snort of amusement, responded, "You look like you're thinking doing something pretty 'bad' to me right now." His teeth flashed into an amused grin, and he pushed Raven away, shaking his head and chuckling to himself. Then Mitch turned his back and, facing the canyon, spoke again in a more serious tone.
"I dunno what games you're playing here, Raven." He said, using her name for perhaps the first time, "But get this; I know that I didn't crash out that night. I don't know what did happen, but I do know this: Mitch Reid does not make mistakes. Somebody did something. I'm gonna find out who, and I'm gonna find out what."
He turned back to her, and met her eyes with a dangerous gaze, "Don't think I'm like the rest of these lonely losers; ready to lick your f*cking shoes the second you bat your eyes at me."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 am

(Bronzey is amazing!! Very Happy )

"No, you got in my way. I don't get in the way of anything." She laughed, such a light and careless sound that was so rare from her. She struggles greatly with light topics, she had so much pressure on her. It was the realization when she was close to him she realized she didn't want to be part of this evil plan to kill him off. She couldn't do it, but she knew it would result in herself being killed.
She didn't listen to him from the moment she was pushed away, tears suddenly in her gaze, she couldn't take it. It was then she turned away from him as that single tear escaped, the pain, the pressure far too much for her to handle. She couldn't do this. not anymore.
"I... I better go" she mumbled and walked to sit in her car. It was then she just sat in the car for a moment, her once perfect make up was drastically falling apart, mascara and crying never went. She took in a deep breath but it didn't help, she couldn't drive like this. She was a mess. she needed someone she could talk to but she couldn't! Everyone only wanted this amazing racer, the one that could do everything. That wasn't her. Racing was part of her but she wanted these fun races once again, not this massive pressure to get everything perfect, the fact if she failed she would be shocked.
It was then she stepped out of the car, she strolled up to Mitch. "Don't question" she spoke, her voice weak and hands shaking, She put a hand down his shirt and tore off the necklace he'd been wearing. "Don't destroy it, put it on another human. They're tracking you with this." she told him simply unable to meet his gaze.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:50 am

((He sure is! ^_^ ))

Mitch was taken about when Raven suddenly turned away, murmuring something about having to go with a quaver in her voice.
What, was she crying now? Was he honestly supposed to believe that she was upset because he'd pushed her away? Well, that was a load of crap. Still, she didn't seem to be faking...
Mitch frowned, watching thoughtfully as Raven hurried off and climbed into her car. Something was clearly bothering her - she was crying too hard even to drive away...
Jaw clenched thoughtfully, Mitch stepped forward - but then Raven was out of her car again, and she stormed up to him, and ripped the tag he wore from around his neck.
"Don't question." She snapped, handing him the tag, "Don't destroy it, put it on another human. They're tracking you with this."
Mitch raised an eyebrow, considering the thing in his hand.
"F*ck that." He said after a moment, refastening the chain around his neck, "And f*ck them, whoever the hell 'they' are. Let them come. Let them see that they've messed with the wrong f*cking guy."
He looked up at her, and held her gaze for a long moment. Then he snorted in amusement, and muttered, "God, woman, clean yourself up. You look like Alice Cooper."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 am

Raven-Jane rolled her eyes at him and wiped her eyes, "please, if you have the slightest respect for me you will not destroy it. I'm linked to you. They find out I've told you the will kill me. I'm on my last warning as it is." she stopped for a moment and rose the trousers of the overalls she'd been wearing, showing what looked like a shock collar around her ankle.
"But then who am I trying to kid, the great Mitch Reid would never think of anyone but himself. The fool me." she spoke with a little more of an edge to her voice. "I would say I'll be seeing you, but I won't. This is goodbye" she spoke with a nod of her head before she turned and walked back to her car, she stated it up this time and drove off. she couldn't take this, she'd told him way too much. Now was just this waiting game, the game of how long would death take.
Oh death, peaceful death.
Maybe it would be a good thing. there would be no stress then.
She drove much slower than usual, not bothering to try and outrace, try and avoid. nothing. She was just driving, it was nice not too be too worried about everything for once.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:16 pm

"Please, if you have the slightest respect for me you will not destroy it. I'm linked to you. They find out I've told you the will kill me. I'm on my last warning as it is."
Mitch raised an eyebrow at the sight of the odd electronic device on Raven's leg. Now that was some f*cked up shit. Just what the Hell was going on? What sort of a f*cked up system did these street racers have anyway?
Gradually, Mitch found a seed of anger starting to unfold in his chest, and he clenched his jaw irritably. He didn't like this. It was cruel and cowardly. If these people had such a problem with him, why didn't they come out and face him? Why did they have to track him - and why the f*ck did they have to threaten somebody else to do it?
Just what did Raven have to do with all this...?
"But then who am I trying to kid,"[i] Raven muttered bitterly, as though on cue, [i]"The great Mitch Reid would never think of anyone but himself. The fool me." Mitch didn't deny this - but what Raven said next, he did disagree with.
"I would say I'll be seeing you, but I won't. This is goodbye."
"Oh no it's not..." Mitch muttered under his breath, scowling as Raven got into her car and started the engine.
Turning his back, Mitch walked back to his own car, and got inside. By the time he started it, Raven had already pulled away - but he could still see her car's tail lights when he pulled out onto the road, and they were moving slowly.
Grinning, Mitch slammed down his accelerator.
The Mazda's keen engine whined delightedly as the vehicle cruised down the bumpy mountain road, tyres screeching on the corners as Mitch rapidly gained on Raven.
In a flash he was in front of her, and then he swerved and braked hard, blocking her path.
"You ain't pissing off that easy!" He called, rolling down his window to make his voice heard, "I knew from the start that you were involved in all this, but it seems you picked the wrong side, Raven." His lips pulled into a smirk, "But you tipped me off, so I'll let you catch a break this time. Here's the deal: I don't tolerate motherf*cking cowards who f*ck with me behind my back, and since they're f*cking with you too, I've got your back."
He started his engine again, then eased his car out of Raven's way, and added, "I still don't know what's going on here, but I know I don't like it, and I think we can help each other out." He smirked again, "I think you'll find I can be quite... Resourceful..."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Raven suddenly slammed n her breaks as he pulled in front found herself thrown forward, brand new breaks and fast stops, worst idea ever.
"Me resourceful? to you? Really. Would never of thought of that. I only know every single detail, every single watcher and when they plan on attacking." She spoke simply as she looked over to him.
"Come to my place and we will talk. I can't here," she told him simply. Just hoping he'd listen to her, She put her car back into gear and drove on home, heading onto an old estate that looked to be surrounded by nothing more than the elderly people who were walking dogs. It was home not where she was supposed to be staying, the place that was filled with camera and everything. That was not home. Never could be.
She parking out on the drive leaving enough room for Mitch's car as she locked up and unlocked the bungalow, it was there she waited for a moment till Mitch had parked (I'm guessing he followed here) and she headed in. She put her helmet on the side and kicked off her shoes while waiting for her guest to catch up.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Mitch did not appreciate Raven's patronizing tone, and frankly he was about ready to say 'screw you' and just drive off. It wasn't often that he agreed to work with somebody, and he resented the fact that Raven didn't appreciate just how useful he could be.
Didn't she realize who he was?
In that moment, it hit him. Though the details of the crash itself were still hazy, Mitch suddenly felt all the memories of his past come flooding back to him. He was a street racer, true, but first and foremost he was the infamous arsonist, Matches, who had reduced so much of the city to ashes. He had made sure that his two lives had never crossed - but now that somebody was messing with him, they would suffer the full wrath of what he could become; more beast than man when armed nothing but a matchbox and a bottle of vodka.

When he resurfaced from his thoughts, Mitch saw Raven driving away, and with a heavy sigh, he decided to follow. It was against his better judgement, but he needed information. Somebody had to burn for what they'd done to him.
He followed Raven to what looked suspiciously like an old-age home, then parked his car beside hers and followed her inside.
"Well," He said, striding confidently in, and seating himself on the couch without bothering to wait for permission, "Speak. If you're so f*cking useful to me, then prove it. Though frankly-" He paused, eyebrows drawing together into a dangerous frown, "I couldn't give a flying f*ck if you give me all this 'important info' or not. You've told me that these f*ckers are coming for me, and that's all I need to know to take them down." He laughed, "They made a mistake when they messed with me. A big mistake." His eyes darted to Raven's, blazing dangerously. There was something different about him now, a tangible sense of malice, like he was a ticking time bomb ready to be set off. Ready to destroy the world. "Don't you make the same mistake." He snarled, "So far I'm thinkin' I might just let you off the hook, even though you clearly played a part in all this. Don't ask why, 'cause I dunno. Maybe having my head thrown against my dashboard at 200km/h has made me go soft." He uttered a bark of laughter, "Ah, but there'll be blood. Yeah, there'll be blood."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Raven walked in and sat beside him after shutting the door, "Do not race tomorrow night, you can show up but do not race. They've planted someone in your race, I don't have a clue who. They don't trust me anymore after I bailed on killing you. I was supposed to crash into you that night, my car had a bomb fitted in it. They promised I wouldn't be hurt, I couldn't do it, I couldn't stand the thought of killing someone innocent. Yeah you are my rival but that is beside the point. I still couldn't go out with the intent of crashing and killing you." She explained simply.
The young female stood up and grabbed a folder before dropping it with a sharp yelp of pain, she fell to her knees unable to fully comprehend for the briefest of moments. "Bastard." she grunted under her breath before hauling herself up to her feet again, though she was so unsteady, too much had gone through her leg for the moment.
"that... That folder," she started only to be stopped as more pain went through her,she couldn't breath, the pain was so bad. He needed to read the file, though he knew what was going on. She was in trouble.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Raven ignored every word he said, but Mitch just rolled his eyes with a huff, and resigned himself to listen to her warning.
"Do not race tomorrow night, you can show up but do not race. They've planted someone in your race, I don't have a clue who. They don't trust me anymore after I bailed on killing you. I was supposed to crash into you that night, my car had a bomb fitted in it. They promised I wouldn't be hurt, I couldn't do it, I couldn't stand the thought of killing someone innocent. Yeah you are my rival but that is beside the point. I still couldn't go out with the intent of crashing and killing you."
Mitch shrugged, not particularly caring about Raven's moral dilemma. Whether she'd been willing to go through with it or not, he'd damn near been killed. But he still didn't understand how.
All the same, he was not a coward. If they'd planted somebody to take him out during the race, then f*ck them. He would race, and if they were fighting dirty, then so would he. This game had become personal now, and he was not going to lose.

Mitch was lost in beautiful daydreams of blood and malice when Raven suddenly collapsed with a gasp of pain, dropping some sort of folder to the ground. Mitch stood, frowning, and stepped toward her. "What is it?" He asked, "That thing on your leg?" His eyes darted to where he could see a part of the collar-like device poking from under Raven's pants, and without warning, Mitch pulled a gun from his belt.
"Lift your pants." He said simply, "And hold still. I'll get you out of that thing."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Raven couldn't answer him for a moment. She couldn't find the strength, anything. She tried to fight it but was only to be met by pure blackness, nothingness. The darkness was welcoming. She didn't have to fight there was no strain, no nothing... but of course nothing could be that easy in life. Nothing at all.
It took raven minutes to be able to control herself, contain her thoughts enough to even rationalize what he was saying, once her thoughts were straight she staggered closer to him and held onto his arm. "Don't..." She stated, seeming more like a drunk now.
"Don't shoot, it's a shock collar, if I attempt to remove it it'll blow up." she eventually mustered out, "Please don't." she begged him gently.
she let go of his arms and fell back onto the sofa, she closed her eyes, what was going on? she'd felt the shock before, but this? This was one strange sensation. It was only then she realized she was bleeding and the metal pins from the shock collar were actually digging into her leg now, that did explain the weakness.
She just didn't have the strength for this, she didn't want to fight. The part of her mentally screamed, she had to fight. She had to do it.
She could do it.
Could not would...
She grumbled under her breath and closed her eyes, trying to regain some more control over her body.
Raven unzipped her overalls, from a first look it looked like she had nothing on before, but she had a skin coloured vest stop on and shorts. Dumping her overalls to one side and offering her leg to him for him to examine the shock collar and the state it had already made of her skin.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Mitch grumbled when Raven insisted that the collar would blow up and he was not to shoot it, but he acquiesced anyway, and sat down heavily on the couch as she offered him the device to examine. He rested her ankle over his leg, and examined the collar with a frown of concentration.
"It'll explode, you say?" He asked, eyeing a few wires thoughtfully, "So it must be rigged to some sort of explosive... Ah, there." He smiled in a satisfied fashion as he found it, and looked up at Raven. "D'you trust me?" He asked, grinning as he considered what a cruel joke that question was. "'Cause if you'll let me, I guarantee you that I can disarm this thing. All I need is a pair of wire cutters, some tweezers..." He glanced at the collar again, then returned his gaze to Raven as he explained, "I think you'll find I'm something of a bomb expert. Don't ask me to explain that, 'cause I ain't goin' to. Let's just say there's a whole lotta shit about me that you street racing people don't know about."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:00 am

Raven watched him examine the device curiousas to what he thought hekneworhe was doing. Buthisquestion took her back, rrust?never. Shedidnt trust anyone anymore. The ideaoftrust madeherstartandshake andshe removedherleg from hisknee. "I don't know, idonttrust anyone. I've seen this thing blowup..."She trailed off with the thoughts ofwhat hadhappenedto joe.that was horrible. He thought he coulddoit, hecould deactivate it and be the hero. Never happened. A chill wentup her spine causing her toshudderslightlyandrub her arms.
"Even if I didletyouattempt to take it off, he wouldstillfindout, and probably kill me anotherway." She pointedoutto him, showing shehad given soime thoughtto the idea just probably not as much ashewould of liked asshewas still terrified of thegeneral idea of trusting him. But deep down she knew shetrusted him. She trusted him well enough to tell him everything, butadmitting that?
Never.
She subconsiously. Trusted people but admitting that fact was a step too far shecouldnt manage that, not now probably not ever. Too much had gone wrong for something to start going right...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 am

Mitch listened to Raven's complaints with a dull lack of interest, but even after listening to her dubious mutterings about the one who'd put the device on her killing her anyway if it was taken off, he still had not heard a 'no'. Being Mitch, this was permission enough for him.
"Right then." He said, standing up, "I'll disarm it, then. Gimme some wire cutters, would you? I don't feel like doing this with my teeth."
He stood up, then turned back to Raven and added with a smile, "And you're right not to trust me, Honey. But I ain't gonna f*ck anything up this time." The confidence in Mitch's voice was reassuring. He wasn't sure why he wanted to help Raven, but he supposed it was a matter of principle. She had helped him by tipping him off about the rigged races - it was only right that he should help her out in return.
He may have seemed like a selfish person to most, but in reality Mitch just had different principles to those generally accepted by society. He was a strange man, but deep down, perhaps not a bad one.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 am

Raven gave the most pathetic girly sound of a squeal and he mentioned the idea of continuoing. A sound that you really didn't expectto come from someone like her she gave offsuch ahard exterior, but even that wasslowly fading around mitch.
She sighed softly "please just don't hurt me," she begged him, a sound tyhat showed true fear this wasn't something she'd put on for show sher was hgeninely terrified of the idea of this, itwasnt something she wanted to trust him, she really did, but shejust couldn't do it.
She didntbotherto fight it but instead just gave in accepting she had no thought over thiss and she would be forced into it. She sighed heavily.
"You'll find everything you need in the next room on top of the side" she told him gently
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 am

Mitch had to admit that he was surprised by Raven's sudden display of weakness as she begged him not to hurt her. He frowned, then just nodded mutely. Raven hesitated a moment, then sighed and said, "You'll find everything you need in the next room on top of the side."
"Got it." Mitch replied, and he headed into the next room to get everything he needed.
When he came back, he looked around for a stable surface - then knelt beside the coffee table in the middle of the room.
"Put your foot up here," He ordered, "And don't move, whatever you do. I need you to be a f*cking statue, understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Raven-Jane watched him leave then return, her body trembling under his . She didn't like this idea at all. She feltso weak and worthless against him.
The moment she was ordered to be still she took in a deep breath andlocked her leg into position, locking it into positionso itdidntshake, though herhandswere in much more ofa worst state than they had been before, more worked up and terrified about this than she had been anythingelse before.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 pm

"Relax." Mitch murmured, and for the first time there was a hint of kindness in his voice; something he did not often show.
Without another word, Mitch set to work with the device, fiddling with screws and plucking at wires. It was a tricky job trying to work around Raven's leg, and every so often Mitch cursed under his breath as the frustration began to get to him.
Eventually, however, he found his way to a pair of telltale wires, and snipped the correct one neatly with the wire cutters. He waited a moment with baited breath, but when nothing happened, he knew that the bomb was disarmed.
Without waiting for permission - he was Mitch after all - he pulled out his gun, and fired a neatly-aimed bullet at the edge of the collar. It ricocheted off the metal and embedded itself in Raven's wall, but Mitch disregarded this. He was too busy prizing the mangled collar from Raven's leg.
He slipped it free with surprising gentility, then straightened with a groan and stretched his sore back.
"Better?" He asked simply, obviously not in a mood to waist his words. He raised an eyebrow at Raven, awaiting the frightened woman's verdict.
He still wasn't sure why he had helped her... It was most unlike him, but somehow it had just seemed... Right.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Raven remained tensedthe whole time, as if she never took abreath she was terrified of what themanwasdoing. As badly as she wanted to trust him,shejustcouldnt find it in her, she couldntdo it.
Themoment he pulledout thegun sheyelped again and wentto flinch away,terrifiedhe wasaiming for her rather than. Anything else, when hehit the deviceon her leg she relaxed into herseat andlettheman continuewith his work, not that scared now.
Once he hadfinished hisworkremoving the collar and was standing shejumped up and threw her arm around him with athankfulhang,herluips brushed ove cheek beforeshe realized what she wasdoing. Raven blusheddeeply and lookedaway andreleasedthe poor man, "sorry, and err... Thanks." Shespokesoftly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:02 am

((Dude, seriously, this is like a wordsearch without the spaces. XD It's so funny - I don't know how my brain deciphers everything so well. Good brain. Wink ))

Mitch grunted in surprise when Raven suddenly tackled him, throwing her arms around his neck. For a moment he thought he was about to be strangled, and he was ready to shoot her without a second thought; but then he registered the concept of 'hugging', and just stood there dumbly while she squeezed him and kissed his cheek.
He was unused to this sort of behaviour, and he wasn't quite sure how he ought to react to it... So of course, being Mitch, he just decided not to react at all.
"Sorry," Raven said, blushing scarlet as she released him, "And err... Thanks."
Mitch shrugged, and replied with casual nonchalance, "You scratch my back, I scratch yours. No need to thank me."
He spun his gun on his finger, then slipped it back into his belt, making sure his shirt covered it well.
Glancing around for a moment, Mitch located a pen on a nearby shelf and picked it up, then he grabbed Raven's hand and scrawled a few untidy digits on her skin.
"That's my number." He said, tossing the pen unconcernedly over his shoulder, "Call me if you need me. And I don't mean to kill a f*cking mouse or something, I mean if you're in real trouble and need me to blow someone the f*ck up."
He huffed irritably, most displeased by the fact that he actually wanted to help this woman, and turned toward the door.
"I'm taking off now." He announced, "But I'll see you at the races tomorrow night-" He broke off, frowning, and glanced back at her, "You should keep your distance, unless you want trouble. I don't give a f*ck, but it might get messy for you if they think we're working together somehow." He huffed irritably and added under his breath, "Whoever the f*ck 'they' are..."
Then, scowling and grumbling to himself, Mitch let himself out and stalked back to his Mazda.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 am

((Hahah I'm sorry, cope with awful typos instead, I'm on a college computer atm Razz xx ))

Raven kept a low gaze once she'd released him, taking it he was one of the guys who didn't like close contact. A thought she'd need to register as she was quite a close and 'huggy' person. Maybe not the greatest of things to be like when you were a puppet in a dangerous game.
She tensed up instantly as her arm was grabbed, trying to pull away at first. Thinking he was trying to slice her arm open or something, for what reason that, she would never know. But the moment the nib of the pen touched her arm she relaxed slightly, gathering it wasn't some kind of knife and he now wasn't out to kill her off.
"Oi I'm not scared of mice, more rather big men with knives and guns." She teased him at the moment of him mistaking her for a girly girl. Gosh, if he seen the snake she had in the 'other' house. The palce she was forced to call him, that would surely change his perception on her but that. Was something never to happen, he couldn't never go there, never. Not just because of all of the voice controls or the cameras, for simply she knew there would be an attack launched on him the moment he got close to the house, something she couldn't live with.
"If I don't race and keep my distance it will make it obvious that soemthing has gone on. I am not letting anyone know, but you should leave before they track you here. This is my home. Not the place they want me to live in." she explained simply and slipped her shoes and overals back on before followiung him out and shutting the door behind her,
"Just please be careful Mitch." she spoke the edge to her voice showing she was genuinely worried for his safety before she offered him a playful smile and turned the matter around, "I don't want to clean up your blood or skid on it in my race. We don't stop for deaths" she winked befpre walking around his car and going into her own. She started the engine but waited for him to leave before she the headed to her false home.

Next evening she headed to the track, she was so scared about this so worried about what could go wrong.
Raven removed all thought from her mind on the subject and told herself to try and focus on the races she had coming up, or rather race. She was only doing one tonight and that was in the car that ther boys had been working on all day. What had confused her was the fact she wasn't aloud to drive it there. She always drove the one she was racing but tonight she wasn't aloud.,
This feared her more than the fact she'd been told she'd been put in Mitch's race and had been ordered to lose. She had no choice other than to obay the orders as if she would of done if she had the collar on. She wasn't letting anyone now that that wasn't there anymore.
She pulled out her phone and sent a text to the number she had saved the night before.
' Something is going on tonight, I don't know what it is but be careful. I've been moved into your race and ordered to lose, I think they know something but I don't know what' was all she said to Mitch, she wasn't giving out too much information just incase but she was being more than careful all the same. She'd told him enough.
Raven-Jane took up her usual stance of sitting on the bonnet of her car while waiting for Mitch to arrive and her team.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next