Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BME and Me 8D

2 posters

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

The BME and Me 8D Empty The BME and Me 8D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Soo...i kinda got a plot...it sorta fails...but let's see how it goes .3.[<<<just made that up...it fails too xD]

The year is 1866, and the Civil War is raging on. North against South, brother against brother. Americans dying at the hands of other Americans, on their own soil. The states and territories have been split in two.

~My Charrie~
Name: Charles Nixon
Ranking: Lt. (i don't know how to spell the whole word xD]
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk114/KiraGlass/tumblr_l65m7zT9sK1qau8q7o1_400_large.jpg
Personality: RPed out ^^
Bio: RPed out^^

If you don't like this idea then we can change it >3<
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

The BME and Me 8D Empty Re: The BME and Me 8D

Post  The BME Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:30 pm

No this is fine =D
Aiyonna Cruz
Aiyo
Female
http://fav.me/d1l01y7
I'll RP her out...
(Can I add her supernatural in...? I can RP her better that way... but if not that is TOTALLY fine xP)
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Nah that's totally fine ^^ Shall I start or would you like to?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

(Okay then xP)
She can read minds and manipulate any storms...
Mostly Lightning though xP)

(You can start! =D)
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 pm

[haha okay Smile]

Charles sat with the other men, sipping some coffee thoughtfully. It was a real treat for them to have any, but the people he was with were very hospitable, even for some Rebels[confederates]. He sighed and winced as he bent over. He had been shot near the ribs, but thanks to a book he was carrying, the bullet merely grazed him. It still hurt like hell though.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:05 am

I caressed Safri's neck and we burst out into a gallop through the woods. I laughed, and a sort of wave of happiness panned out around me. I looked to the sky and clouds covered the sun. Ah, dark. Free. Relaxing. I sighed in contentment and leaned low over Safri's shoulders. We ran until we hit a river near a small town surrounded by many large Live Oak trees. I hopped off Safri, not having to un-tack her as I never needed any, and led her to the river where she drank. I looked around, making sure no one was there to see, then decided to play my deadly game. I called Lightning from the sky, making it lash, curl, swerve... Dance. That was one of my revered names. Storm Dancer. I played for a while, then Lightning struck the river, causing it to turn white and glow. Everything flickered and went black, the only clue of the Storm Dancer's presence being the static hanging in the air.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Charlie watched the lightning flicker across the sky, like a glowing dancer. He'd heard about some girl around here, a witch they called her. He however didn't believe in that nonsense. He had been raised in a proper family, unlike the raggamuffins here in the South. They only cared about money, at least that's all he had known them to care about. Even the hospitable people in this house were making sure the Union soldiers gave them tips. He shook his head in disgust. The northerners would have housed soldiers for free, but they weren't fighting in the north. At least they weren't as far as he knew. He sighed and kept on watching the lightning.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm

(Darn, missed ya xP)
I panned out with my mind, wondering if anyone had noticed the completely unusual storm. Probably so, but I doubt they cared unless I began striking their homes and such. Which I wouldn't. I lightly leaped up a Live Oak tree and sat in the crevices and curves it had. I leaned back against the tree, my legs propped slightly on a knoll, and watched the moon. I glanced at Safri, who was happily grazing and drinking from the river.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm

[I'm back Very Happy]

Charlie wondered how it so suddenly ended, but when of his friends pushed him on the shoulder, so he pushed him back. Soon they were in a stupid pushing fight, which of course left them laughing and his ribs hurting. He took another sip of coffee, then stood.
"I'm going to go to bed, men. I'd suggest that sometime soon you do the same." He winked at them then went off to the tents they had set up. He really didn't intend to go to bed, seeing as he heard they was a river nearby. He wished to go there. He sneaked behind the tents then mounted his trusty horse Bayard, and walked as quietly as possible towards the river.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 pm

(Oh YESS!!! =D)
I listened silently. Steady, but as silent as possible, hoofbeats. I watched Safri closely, making sure she wouldn't be spooked by the sudden approach of another horse. She looked at me, and a bit of communication went through us. She flicked her ears around and went back to grazing, while I simply listened in the dark.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Charlie stopped Bayard near the bank, then left him to graze. He noticed the horse on the opposite bank, but he didn't much care. He sat down by the river and pulled a book out of his coat. He opened it and began to read while Bayard grazed happily.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:54 pm

I bit my lip as a smile crept over them. He approached silently. It did make me wonder how a normal human could be so quiet. Then... he pulled out a book. I watched him read for a while... then decided this would be a fun time to... intervene. I crept silently, even quieter than he'd been, to the edge of the branch. With ease, I leaped lightly off the branch, landing with my legs in a crouched position and my hands between them to help dull the impact. I smiled and stood erect.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Charlie looked up, startled by the girl who was suddenly on the other side of the bank. He stood up, putting his book down. "Hallo!" He called, tilting his head slightly. His blue eyes reflected brilliantly with the water, and his face glimmered with shadows and light from the moonlit river. It was amazing, how fast the moon had come out.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm

I laughed quietly. "Hello." I said back, not knowing what else to say.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm

He rubbed the back of his head. "Ah...who are you?" Even through the darkness he could tell this girl was pretty, just by her voice. Anyone with a voice like that had to be gorgeous, it just couldn't be any other way.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I thought about this question. "Well... I have several names. A couple you might actually recognize... But call me Aiyo." I said to him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm

He pondered this for a moment. "Alright, Aiyo. I'm Charlie." He would have shaken her hand, but it seemed that would be rather difficult considering there was a river between them.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm

I smiled. "Hm... I have many names... A couple someone like you might recognize... but never mind that. Call me Aiyo." I said to him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:10 pm

He tilted his head, but shrugged and nodded. "I'd offer to shake your hand, but it seems that'd be rather hard."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

I laughed. "And painful, if I wanted it to be." I said under my breath. "Yes, I do see that." I said, out loud.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:19 pm

He laughed, and looked at the sky. "Did you see the lightning?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I smirked. "Hm... Yes. Actually..." I stopped myself, not knowing whether to say it or not. I sighed and looked down. "You have the right to know, I suppose." I muttered. "Actually I did a bit more than merely observe it." I said to him, hoping he wouldn't freak when it hit him.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 pm

He pondered that, then his eyes widened. "You're the witch they all talk about?" He asked, wondering why this girl was claiming herself to be that. He knew as well as the next person that kind of thing didn't exist.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

I bit my lip. "Witch? No. Just... a rather unfortunate experience." I said softly, only loud enough for him to hear.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 pm

"Oh?" He sits down on the opposite bank, waiting to hear all about this. He was still skeptical of her, but he always liked a good story.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum