Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BME and Me 8D

2 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

The BME and Me 8D - Page 3 Empty Re: The BME and Me 8D

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I beg your pardon?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:36 pm

I laughed quietly. "Yep. Four years." I said with a smirk. I did a bit of math in my head. "Now that I think of it, I haven't slept since I was eleven, when I was captured. I do wonder, sometimes, how I managed to stay alive four years that way, never sleeping and only receiving a meal every two days or so." I said. And so much energy was always used, I think I should have passed out every night.. I added mentally.

Last edited by The BME on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 pm

(Hey I gotta go to bed xP As much as my charrie doesn't sleep, I'm forced to xD)
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am

He raises an eyebrow. "Well, seeing as tomorrow I still need to be resting, I don't need to go to sleep tonight." He looked up at the sky. "You wouldn't mind my company for a little while longer, would you?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

I smiled slightly. "No, no. You're fine." I said. "But then again, you might not want to stay too late, unless you want some suspicions in your troops." I said, thinking.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 pm

He rolled his eyes. "They'll be to drunk to realize I was gone." While he had been sipping coffee, the rest of them had been chugging down whiskey. He shook his head in disgust.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:04 pm

I chuckled. "Ah, then I suppose you're fine." I said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:06 pm

He smiled. "Yep." He looked at her horse. "That's a mighty fine mare." He commented.

[brb]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I smiled warmly. "Thanks. Yours is too." I said, nodding towards Bayard.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 pm

(Oh okay that's fine xP)
(I'll be leaving soon anyway. We're going to an Alligator Farm xD)
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 pm

[sorry about not coming back sooner D: my parents made me go clean my room! I hope the alligator farm was fun!!]

He smiled back. "Thanks. Raised him myself." Upon hearing his name, Bayard had trotted over and looked earnestly at Charlie for a treat. Charlie patted him on the shoulder and whispered, "Not right now big guy."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

(Hey sorry we were in WalMart... I saw that you commented, I was just.... too busy causing confsusion and mishief xD)
I nodded. "I think Safri would've died if I had raised her. And then again, she would've been on her own for four years." I said, jokingly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 pm

[It's fine Smile]

"Well then I guess it's good that you found her when you did." He smiled back at her, but his eyes betrayed him and revealed his worry
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm

(xD)
(Okay, random, yes. Funny? Sorta...)
(Okay so I was just standing there with my mom, and she gave me some money to go to McDonalds and get whatever. I went and... I ordered a dollar Dr.Pepper in a thick British Accent xD)

I smiled slightly. I glanced at his face, hating staring people in the eye, but I loved to read people's faces, along with their minds. I tilted my head a bit. "What's bothering you?" I questioned softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:28 am

[xDDD That's awesome!! I'm gonna have to try that...at school! The lunch lady can never remember who we are xD]

Charlie shook his head. "It's nothing, it's just..." He was cut off by the sound of yelling in the distance. He gritted his teeth. "Rebels." He hissed under his breath.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

(Hahaha! Or you could order in some intriguing language... such as French, Chinese, or Dutch xD)
(Chinese is hard. Believe me. We went to China and... 0.0)
I laughed quietly. "Believe you're gonna have to be more specific, lieutenant." I joked, not having much clue what he was talking about.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 pm

[I know Number 5 in german, so I can order that xD]

He shook his head. "Confederates, miss. I have to go now. Pleasure meeting you!" He jumped onto Bayard, tipped his cap to her, then galloped off into the rising sun.

[omg that last bit was super cheesy xD ]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

(Oh coolio! xD You could always learn from Google Translate... that's a handy tool xD)
(Oh, it don't matter hun xD No one cares here xP)

I smiled slightly, not really caring whether he was here or not. I never really missed people, an advantage at times. I walked over to Safri, rubbing her neck.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 pm

[meh...i really don't wanna go into a battle scene -.- so ya know what, i'm just gonna say the battles over and there's lots of dead people...but not Charlie. Cuz he's Charlie...that'd just be sad if he died. And pointless.]

Charlie sat on the porch of the house, which was now empty. He was glaring down at his feet. Even though the Union had won this battle, many of his comrades were now dead. Including his best friend. He wasn't sad, only angry.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 pm

(Hahaha! Okay then xP)

I heard his thoughts- by accident- they were so loud and obvious. I tried to pull out of his mind, but then it progressed, and I was taken over by curiosity. I looked through his eyes, thought what he was thinking. What had happened there? I saw many people laying on the ground, dead, but the killers were no where to be seen. Charlie's anger was roaring in his mind. I tilted my head, wondering why he wasn't depressed seeing this. Maybe he was smothering his- I stopped myself midthought. Darn... I had forgotten... when I was in someone's mind deep enough to see what they see... if I thought at all... they could hear my thoughts as well. Sorry! I apologized mentally, knowing he could hear it. I wondered if he knew it was me... or if he thought he was just thinking random things...
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Charlie jumped and turned around to see if someone was there. He looked all around himself, then realized the voice came from his head. He stood up. That was odd... He looked around again, then started walking back to the surviving men. He could feel his eyes welling with angry tears as he looked around. Soldiers in both Confederate and Union uniforms lay strewn across the land like old toys. He closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to block the image from his mind.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Odd, you say? Doesn't compare to some of the things I've been through I thought, out of his mind this time, so as to give him more... 'sanctuary', one could say. And so he couldn't figure it out... yet. Later, I'd tell him, if I had the chance.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Charlie went into his tent without a word to the others. He sat there and clasped his hands together, staring at the ground. He remembered it was his choice to join the Union. He didn't have to, he was still underage. He sighed and laid down. He fell asleep against his will.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm

I panned out my mind, listening to everyone's, but only on the outskirts of each of them. That way, I couldn't give away another's thoughts, or give them my own. They were all angry, some depressed. I silently wondered what I could do to help, but I couldn't think of anything I could give. Wait- I could give them darkness... so they could rest... Maybe... I raised my hand in the air, moving it lightly across the sun, telling the dark storm clouds where to go. They blocked the sun, making it nearly night again. I put my hands together in a small, hollow fist, collecting the Lightning in an orb. I slowly pulled my hands outward, making a larger sphere until it was about 2/3 the size of my face. I stared at it, just... looking into nothing but the interesting electricity. The blue glow lit up my face as I thought.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Soon all the men were asleep, but Charlie had just woken up. He sat up, looking down at his shoes. He decided to go out. He stepped outside and went straight to Bayard, ignoring everything else. He mounted the horse and took off at full gallop to...well to anywhere.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum