Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BME and Me 8D

2 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The BME and Me 8D - Page 37 Empty Re: The BME and Me 8D

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 pm

[[xD I used to have nightmares about them getting stuck into me xD]]

[[Ahaha!!! xD -Somewhere of in the distance, a flash of green light and a muttered 'Avada Kedavra'-
No, Voldemort! Bad Voldie!!! -Scolds Voldemort some more- xD]]

She sighed dramatically.
"Je suis une fille. C'est ce que nous faisons. Par la façon dont vous agir autour de nous, vous devriez le savoir maintenant," she said.

She smirked slightly from beneath her hood.
"Qui a dit que je n'ai pas une licence de report déguisé, ou que je ne suis pas d'emballage à l'heure actuelle?" she inquired.

[[All of the girls carry handguns xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 pm

[*eye twitch* that's terrible]

[Ahhh Voldiemort!! *glomps* Moldy wart moldy wart, oohhh moldy moldy moldy moldy wart! ba dum dum dum *sings to the tune of Lollipop*]

A faint smile played across his lips.
"La plupart des filles ne se jettent sur moi, puis-je obtenir rarement il plaisir d'avoir une conversation intellectuelle avec eux." He said, his eyes playful. Then they turned hard and cold, like shining gemstones. He hated being messed with. That was what he did.
"Ne joue pas avec moi, je ne prends pas très bien à elle."

[google translate kind of messes with the first thing he said, so when you put it in it will say "Most girls are not jumping on me, can I get it rarely happy to have an intellectual conversation with them." but he's supposed to be saying most girls throw themselves at me, rarely do I get the pleasure of having an intellectual conversation with them.]

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 pm

[[I know!!! xD I'd wake up crying or trying to run away xD]]

[[Ahahaha!!! Reminds me of the Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise xD]]

She pulled her hair in front of her mouth to hide her silent laughter, entertained by his irritation.
"Je suppose que c'est vrai. J'ai toujours été celui qui a suivi de très peu de règles. Encore moins après le ..." she trailed off, the sentence floating off in the chilled air before she finished her sentence.
Her eyes took on a dangerously amused glint to them.
"Pourquoi doutez-vous? Eh bien, je ne suppose qu'il ya des raisons. Mais je suis tout faire. Nous, les quatre partout Voyage avec un quelque part sur nous. Bien sûr, je ne peut pas être aussi bon tireur que le reste non plus, mais je travaille là-dessus," she said.
"Pas sur la vie quelque chose, cependant," she added.

[[Screws with anything long, I can see xP: Her second/third words are actually "Why do you doubt it? Well, I do suppose there are reasons. But I quite do. We four travel everywhere with one somewhere on us. Sure, I may not be as good a shot as the rest either, but I've been working on it.

Not on anything living, though. "
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

[i probably would too!

[that's where i got it from xDDD i love that sketch! i know the whole song, and during free period my friends and i sing it in the break room!]

Damon arched his eyebrows in curiosity.
"Depuis quoi?"
He blinked. Well heck, he didn't think that would have been possible.
"Alors où est le vôtre?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 pm

[[xD Niicceee xD]]

[[Ahaha!!! My friend showed me that at my birthday this year, and we went around singing it and stuff ALL. THE. TIME. xD Then I showed it to my little 5 year old cousin, and one day, when me, My younger brothers, and my Mom took him to the mall with us, he randomly started singing 'Snake, Snake, Se'er'us Snake-DUBBLEDOOR!!!' over and over xD]]

[[Just had my -laugh-until-you-almost-freaking-cry moment of the day... Watching the Ice Age thing, don't remember what one it is, but Sid, Manny, and... who's the tiger dude? Well, they had to get a mellon from the Dodos... and when the Dodos tried to defend it, they threw it off a cliff, and then went to go get it. Then these two Dodos look at eachother and one says 'There goes our last female' xD]]

She shook her head.
"Rien, rien. Ne devrait pas avoir dit que, désolé!" she said, slightly apologetically.

She raised her eyebrows, tilting her head and batting her eyelashes involuntarily.
"Est-ce une chose sûre à dire à quelqu'un?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 pm

[omg that's adorable!!!!\]

[Thats my favorite part! I think it's the second one, and the tiger is Diego! ]

"Non, pas besoin d'être désolé. Je suis seulement curieux, c'est tout." He said with a shake of his head. He was done acting, he was tired. So now he was just being nice...ish. As nice as Damon could be, anyways.
"Oui, je crois que c'est une chose sûre de dire à quelqu'un." He murmured, wondering why she was batting her eyelashes like that. It was another thing girls did that bugged him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:05 pm

[[I know!!! xD He's so cute!! His daddy is bald, and one day Tucker [that's his name] went up to him and told him he looked like a Doorknob xD]]

[[Diego! That's it!!! xD Yeah, my mom was watching it by herself [I just realized how weird that sounds!!! xD But it was on while the boys were in there, and then they left and she was using her computer, so she started watching it while she wasn't on her laptop xD], and when I went in there to giver her her computer cord and I started busting up, she starting laughing at me xD]]

She nodded.
"Oui, je crois que c'est une chose sûre de dire à quelqu'un..." she said. She frowned in thought.
"C'est une telle phrase stupide. La personne qui a inventé que j'étais curieux aussi, car il est tout simplement un trait de l'homme."

She raised her eyebrows.
"Quel que soit. Poche latérale," she said, putting her hand on it for a moment. The pocket bulged only slightly, as it was quite the compact weapon.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

[Ahhh!!!!!!!! *squee*! I want to huggle that little kid!! And Tucker is an adorable name!!!]

[HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We had to watch it last year at the end of school xD]

[0-0 google translate muffled the first thing she said so that it made no sense xD i think it had something to do about who made up curiosity...]

"Eh bien ... oui. En quelque sorte, parce que je ne crois pas que c'était quelque chose qui a été inventé. Plus probablement quelque chose qui vient d'être donné un nom après des années d'être un trait de l'homme. Si vous avez déjà lu la Bible, Adam et Eve ont eu le caractère de la curiosité, puis il a fini par les amener à mettre dans le pétrin." He was surprised with himself. He rarely ever gave long explanations for things, especially things about intellect and history.

He looked at pocket and just now noticed the bulk.
"Oh. Il semble assez petite alors. Je pense que vous auriez au moins le garder comme la police ne, derrière les chemises."

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm

[[Ahaha!!! Yes, he is cute xD He's blond with blue or brown eyes... I forget xD]]

[[xD Yeah, we just watched it again today xD I love Ray Romano xD]]

[[Holy crap, it did!!! xD It actually... the first thing that she said was actually the same thing he said, that it was a safe thing to tell him where her gun was xD My computer's jacked up. I mean to say:
Curiosity killed the cat.

That is such a stupid phrase. The person who invented it was curious too, as it is a human trait.
xD]]

She shrugged.
"Je ne suppose que c'est vrai. Certaines choses ne vont pas de sens," she answered.

She raised her eyebrows.
"Pourquoi? Puces tous les travaux de la même façon. Celui-ci packs tout à fait le coup de poing, tout simplement une manière plus moderne, plus compact et autres. C'est le facteur d'intimidation qui aide vraiment de toute façon."

[[Bullets, not chips!!! xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:42 pm

[omg a little blonde!!!]

[hahaha me too! Teehee! I love those movies! I love those, and brother bear. *nod nod*]

"Oui, beaucoup de choses ne sont pas." Damon said, his eyebrow furrowed.

"Donc, vous ne le portent à intimider? Avez-vous déjà eu à l'utiliser?" he looked back up at her. He seemed to be looking at her with new eyes now, ones filled with respect and gentleness. He saw her for what she was, not his game piece. She was an intelligent girl. He frowned at himself. Why was he acting so stupidly? No, not stupidly. Just differently. He wasn't sure if he liked it.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 am

[[Yepperz!!! XD Maybe it's like a really, really light brown... dirty blonde? IDK xD]]

[[I only saw the first one... but that's because I walked in on it about 75% doe, and I was like "Whoa, what the HECK is going on?!"
Like, if you don't watch ALL of it, it doesn't make much sense xD So that spiked my curiosity.]]

She nodded.
"C'est ce qui rend la vie interessante."

She nodded brightly.
"Mm-hm! Plusieurs fois, en fait, si je peux me souviens bien. Une fois j'ai du tirer le verrou sur une porte au larg, et I'll l'a fait, mais I'll rebondit sur le metal et m'a frappe a la cuisse. Douloureux, mais je suis a l'interieur et se Rynn out!" she said.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:44 pm

[hahahahahaha cute xD]

[Yeah....that's definitely the truth! But those are like....ahhhh heavenly movies. Well, the first one. The second one was good but it didn't have the same meaning. The first one...omg i don't have words to describe it @~@]

Damon smiled and nodded.
"Vrai, c'est vrai."

He blinked, a bit confused.
"Qui est Rynn?"

[sorry ths is crap xP i have no muse for Damon right now!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm

[[XD yesss! Cuteness!!!]]

[[XD Yeah... I liked all the spirit smokey things :3 xD]]

She nodded. Of course it was true! Why would she lie? She had always been a great liar though, surprisingly, if it was something possibly helpful, that is.

She raised her eyebrows.
"Aralynn, techniquement. L'un des quatre de notre groupe."

[[Same here. Well, not really xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:06 pm

[heheheheheheheheh can't beat cuteness!]

[Hahahahahahaha i know!! I'm a total nerd about ancient cultures and all that jazz. Like if you asked me about Native Americans and ancient Greece I'd go off on a rant. And then there's the Eskimos and the Nova Scotians and Irish. Oh i can also tell you all about the Celtic Druids and about witchcraft and wicca and the entire history of halloween and wow i seriously need a hobby ._.]

"Oh. Le fameux «groupe» des filles. Vous filles Voyage autour comme une meute de loups." Damon smiled mischeviously, showing that he was only teasing her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:41 am

[[XD Nope! No' a' awll! XD]]

[[Oh wow 0.0 I had no clue there was even such thing as 'wicca' xD Oh! You forgot to add in how much you know 'bout Astrology... or is it Astronomy...? Isn't Astronomy the study of stars or something? Or vice versa?]]

She smiled, rolling her eyes.
"Je suis "seule femme, vous savez. Il suffit de la façon dont nos ... culture développée. Personnellement, je pense qu'il est plus intelligent que d'être solitaire. De cette façon, vous avez d'autres qui ne reculera devant rien pour vous aider, et pour vous de les aider. Pas compliqué, vraiment. Eh bien, je veux dire, «la science de fusée" pas."

[[Just in case that screws with it, because it's so long and everything, she said this:
I 'am' only female, you know. Simply how our... culture developed. Personally, I think it's smarter than being solitary. That way you have others who will stop at nothing to help you, and for you to help them. Not complicated, really. Well, i mean, not 'rocket science'.]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

[0-0 I did forget that!! I'm pretty sure the study of stars is Astronomy....Astrology is more like...the universe and cosmic powers and feng shui! At least that's what google said xD]

Damon pondered this for a moment.
"Eh bien oui. Je suppose qu'il serait plus sûr d'une manière. Mais si vous vivez une vie plus solitaire, alors vous n'avez jamais à vous soucier de la trahison."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:42 pm

[[XD Yeah... xD Makes no sense whatsoever xD]]

She laughed this off.
"Avez-vous déjà envisagé de vous extraordinairement paranoïaque parfois? Si vous aviez les bons amis, vous vous tirer une balle avant que vous trahi personne. Bien sûr, certains d'entre nous se sont tournés sur un accident ... Point blank-vous n'avez pas à vous soucier que si vous avez vraiment, vraiment de bons amis."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

[i know >3< it's very confuddling.]

"On ne peut jamais être tout à fait sûr d'. Etre paranoïaque est juste en dehors de la race humaine. Car comment tu sais tant de choses sur tout le monde je ne vois pas comment vous pouvez le trouver étonnant."

[i gets kind of confusing so basically what he's saying is that since she seems to know so much about everyone(meaning the human race) she shouldn't find it surprising that he's paranoid since it's a large human trait.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:45 pm

[[Quite so. -Shakes fist at scientists- Why must you do this to me?! AHHH- Sorry. XD]]

She raised her eyebrows.
"La paranoïa est à peine un trait commun. Bien sûr, il n'est pas le plus rare de tous, mais c'est vraiment ça n'arrive qu'aux personnes qui ont vécu l'enfer à quelques reprises dans leur vie. Comme ... bien ... tous nos clique a eu de jolies choses terribles se produisent à eux, et je suis le moins paranoïaque tout simplement parce que je n'ai pu me défendre plus après ça ..."
Paranoia is hardly a common trait. Sure, it isn't the most rare of all of them, but it really only happens to people who have gone through hell a couple times in their lives. Like... well... all of our clique has had pretty bad things happen to them, and I'm the least paranoid simply because I've been able to defend myself more after that... ]]
[[In case that screws it up, she said:
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:21 pm

[Silly scientists! Going around acting like they know everything...bah.]

Damon just shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets.
"Est-ce que vos amis sont inquiets pour toi?" He asked, looking at her from under his hair, which had gotten in his eyes. He shook it out.
"Vous avez dit que vous alliez les rencontrer."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:34 pm

[[Let's go attack them!!! xD]]

She flashed a smile.
"Hm ... Dépend de qui vous parlez. Juno dit simplement qu'elle est inquiète parce qu'elle a peur que je finirai par mourir de la noyade dans une piscine avec un miroir collé sur le fond. Rynn ... Eh bien, Aralynn sans doute la plus soumise et passive. Elle a moins de protection seul que je fais. Et Aiyonna ..." she paused in thought.
"Aiyonna inquiétudes à propos de tout. Elle est comme le chien de garde tout le monde qu'elle se soucie, à paranoïaque de la raison de la crainte que quelqu'un d'autre sera comme si elle était blessée."

She smirked slightly
"Hm ... Pas tout à fait un mensonge. Mensonge, peut-être, si. Demain soir. Je suis censé les rencontrer demain soir au centre-ville."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:18 pm

[hahahahaha with pitchforks and torches!]

Damon furrowed his eyebrows.
"Je pensais que vous l'avez dit vous ai dit ces voyous que vous étiez sur votre chemin pour les atteindre." He said with a questioning glance.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:31 pm

[[Ahaha!!! Yepppp!!!]]

[[Either I'm not thinking hard enough, or Translate totally jacks up his words xD]]

She raised her eyebrows a bit.
"Oui, j'ai fait. Merci de le signaler. La première chose qui vient à l'esprit, en fait. J'ai vu des gens comme eux avant, et toutes leurs sources peu de communication peut leur dire les choses. Tels que ... s'ils verrouiller sur une cible, ou plusieurs cibles potentielles, ils recueillir des informations pour voir si elles sont situées. Ils ne veulent pas être pris. Bien sûr, ce sont les très intelligents, presque inexistante 'gangs' je parle. Mieux vaut être prudent, comme je l'ai appris plus et plus ..."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 pm

[mehhhh I has no muuussseeee]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:19 pm

[[Hm... I am not even completely sure what a muse is... I had always thought it was music... xD]]
[[But, basing it on the situation, neither do I. I don't even remember what they were talking about xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum