Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candlelight (BME!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Candlelight (BME!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Candlelight (BME!)

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Acheron smiled at her.
"Control it," he said, referring to her powers, "We've been training for two weeks. You should be able to, and there is more than one tomato in this house."
Acheron then answered her second comment, "Well... Have one, then. I'll make it smaller than usual," he joked.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I smiled softly.
"Didn't say I couldn't, now did I?" I said, teasingly.
I laughed quietly.
"Well, actually- Never mind. My mind is so screwed up right now, everything is too confusing nowadays," I said, exasparated.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"You'll be fine," he said, turning the heat down very low to keep the meat warm without cooking it any farther. He gestured for her to dice the tomatoes as he cracked an egg over a greased frying pan, sizzling as it went down. He waited for a moment, then scooped meat on top of it. He then rolled the egg into an omlet and put it on a plate, setting it aside for toppings. He made a second, smaller version of what he had just made and set it aside as well.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm

I reached out for the knife, but it slid across the table. I blinked, looking at it, then trying again. It slid off the table before my hand was a foot away from it, falling to the floor with a clatter. I ran towards it, jumping on it and trapping it with my feet, where it was pinned until I crouched and reached for it. A thin, but efficient, bolt of electricity went from my hand, or the knife, I wasn't sure, but it stung all the same. I jumped back, shaking my hand, and it flew across the floor. I stomped angrily, then began to laugh.
"Wow, Aiyo. Escaped hundreds oftrainued guy soldiers from a dungeon, yet you can't even perform a simple task such ass picking up a knife," Aiden's voice said, seeing the whole thing take place. I rolled my eyes, still laughing.
"Oh shut up! You're just jealous! Now leave," I said teasingly. He raised his eyebrows.
"Jealous about what? I don't see anything but inconcveniencies here," he said, laughing as he turned and left. I turned back to the tomato...
"Plastic," I decided with a smile and a nod, walking over to one of the black cabinets and pulling out a white plastic knife. I cut the tomato easily.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Acheron sprinkled shredded cheese over the omlet, trying to stifle a laugh as Aiyonna attempted to use the steel knife. It was like forcing two same-sided magnets together; they repelled. The cheese melted, and he added the newly-diced tomatoes to the top. He set out sour cream and salsa, drowning his in it. He also added lettuce to his, perfecting it. Gesturing towards Aiyonna to add whatever she wished, he took a seat at the kitchen island/ table.
"It's good, I promise," he reassured her.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 pm

[[Poor Aiyo can't even use a metal knife xD]]

I rolled my eyes.
"I trust you enough to know that," I teased, looking at what he'd added to his own. I copied his, only adding about a 5th of what he did.

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Acheron very nearly handed her a steel knife and fork- then, remembering the previous episode, kept those to himself and handed her plastic instead.
"Enjoy!" he said, happily taking a bite out of his own.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

I laughed softly, cutting a piece off with my fork and eating it. My eyes widened slightly.
"You didn't lie when you said I'd like this," I teased, after I swallowed, eating all I could of it. Which was about 3/4 or so, but it was more than I'd eaten in years.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 pm

Acheron grinned at her, his plate cleared. He pushed it in front if himself, propping his elbows on the table.
"Why would I lie? I'm glad to see you like it. Next time I will remember to make it smaller still," he said, gesturing to her unfinished omlet.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:53 pm

I swiftly collected his plate and, after tying them to the plate with Lightning, the silverware, stacking it atop my own and sliding it into the sink.
"Well, you can be a rather tricky guy sometimes," I teased, brushing my hands off on a black and silver towel hanging on the handle of the oven that was only used by the guys. Odd... I chuckled.
What isn't? I thought to myself.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum