Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candlelight (BME!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Candlelight (BME!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Candlelight (BME!)

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 am

((It kinda does, XD. What do you have, the phone with the least amount of battery power in the world?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 am

[[Ahaha! Nah, I can actually get on the internet for hours at a time xP it's my timing... you are like never on when I check xP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 pm

((XD Unlike you, my lovely Achey, I DO have school untill Wednesday. Thurs. & Fri. I have off. (Smile)

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm

[[Ahaha! True, true xP I have actually been on all day xP]]
[[But... yeah. I get a -counts- 9 day weekend xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 pm

((Sorry again! Typed up 808 words for that RP I'm doing. Since I *know* you are SO going to stalk it, tell me what ya think. XD))

((Wait... whose turn is it!?))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:04 pm

[[Well, I would stalk it... but I won't have internet for a week xP [[Besides my slow celly xP]]]
[[Yours, chere =D]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 pm

((Nnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo, 'tis yours. I checked. XD.))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

[[Woops! Didn't see that! XP]]

I smiled softly, leaning still more on him.
"Without them, the world wouldn't go on properly," I teased.

[[She is so much... like... fearless before than she was after the night xP And, I admit, they're soooooooo cute together! XD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 pm

((They are adorable! You know, maybe we should have a what- if RP... What if she never tested him, and she learned about him and his past, and about his "dark side" without really experiencing it? Would that be coolio or non?))
((Also, Acheron is going to become a pancake is Aiyo leans on him any further.))

"True, true," he agreed, kissing her hair once more. He fingered it softly, letting the silken strands fall through his fingers.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

[[Ooh.... that sounds cool! XP we should!]]
[[Yeah, she had been just leaning her head on him, but now she is leaning all of her on him xD]]

Aiden smiled, just a tiny, almost invisible one; content that Acheron was treatong me well.

I rolled my eyes.
"If it wasn't, would I have said it?" I inquired.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

((Cool,cool, will post it later. Ummm... Yeah... Can't stop thinking of Acheron as one of those cartoon-people when they get all flattened out... Hehehe.))

Acheron looked up at Aiden.
"I will never hurt her, no matter what may happen between us," he said solmnly, "You can trust my word on that. I swear it with my life that she shall never suffer beneath my hand," he finished.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

[[Okay! XP I would offer... but it would be much faster and easier[for you too xP] if you did it. Sorry xD]]
[[Ahaha! And Aiyo sitting on the 2-dimensional part of him that used to be his legs xD]]

[[Liar! Ahaha! XD Little did he know... xD]]

Aiden chuckled softly.
"I made no accusations; I trust your word."
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:04 pm

[[I really need to quit smiling every time I reply, and sometimes acting out what Aiyo does [ mean like rolling my eyes or something... not kissing xD]]... My parents are convinced I am going insane xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

((I do the whole smiling thing... also actually saying the speaking parts out loud, and the rolling eyes thing. XD))
((He is such a liar, but he didn't mean to...))

"I am assuring you of what you already know," he said, relaxing. Acheron smiled at Aiyonna, his eyes twinkling.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm

[[Yeah, sometimes I whisper them as I read them... but I try not to do so in front of other humans =)]]
[[He didn't mean to what...?]]
[[Oh! While chu were at school, I made Aiyo's journal xD From the night... after they broke up, I think... I'm not sure; we need to come up with a timeline xD]]

"I see no problem with that," Aiden said softly.

I looked back at him, smiling softly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm

((Meh! I wanna do somethin' cool... Let's have Acheron teach her how to make taco omlets! Yeah!))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

[[Okay! XD the only thing is; she only eats like once a week... if she thinks about it, and if Aiden makes her xD]]
[[Needless to say; a dinner date would probably go terribly xD 'Cept that she totally loves him xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 am

((Anorexic!Aiyo... XD))
((Weellll... Meh likes taco omlets. So they will make taco omlets. Omlets!))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:08 am

[[Ahahaha! Yeah... prettah-mooch xP]]
[[Okay then xD 's your turn!]]

[[I think imma send you Aiyo's journal when I get back on the computer [I made the paper textures for each pag, though you can't see it very well xP, and her curvy handwriting, and the cover which is a dark grey with blue... erm... thingies... xD Dunno what they're called...]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:22 am

[[Oh! Guess what I am doing today? I get to watch my uncle buck some of our rodeo bulls!!! These suckers are scary looking, but that's how they're supposed to be I think xD But so when you get back from school... lessee, we are leaving at 2, so yeah when you get back from school I might or might not be on [I would be on there, but I am supposed to take videos of their rides xP]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 am

[[Eurgh... I can't wait until Thursday when you get out of school.... waiting all day is driving me insane xD]]
[[But- since it's 'ChristmasTime' in real life... and I am in a very Christmasy mood... should the RP be around Christmas? XD I am making a 'digi' of Aiyo's living room... with her desperate attempt of Christmas decorating for Alondra... her Christmas ornaments actuall GLOW blue, because they are just little glass orbs with Lightning inside them xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 pm

((Christmas- That would be coolio. Umm... nice thing with the bulls, and... Yes, I'm sorry to make you wait, XD. Oh, shoot, on Thurs. I'm going to see my relatives for Thanksgiving, so... Friday, then. XD))

Acheron stood behind Aiyonna, his mouth at her ear and his hands expertly guiding hers. In front of then lie a block of cheese, a tomato, taco meat- to be made still- and a carton of eggs. Currently Acheron and Aiyonna wielded a large, sharp knife, carefully rested against the top of the tomato.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:59 pm

[[Hm... whaddya know, I am on xP But I am about to leave xD]]
[[Taco omlets in the winter, eh? Odd... but sounds good xD]p
[[Ahah! No big deal, not your fault xP Just gave me more time to write and doodle xP]]

I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know how humans can stand doing things like this, would they not be better off to just quit eating altogether? Or, at least they could just cook it with a- Never mind, that was a really stupid thing to say. Humans can't use Lightning, slips my mind that I'm the freak in the world," I said softly, watching how effortlessly he was teaching me

The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 pm

((Also- posted a new RP. Go looooook....))

"Human beings do require daily nutritional value, as do I. You, however, do not because of your 'freak' lightning powers. Now, trust me, you will like these," he said, the stove hissing with the oil he sprayed on it. Immediately he tossed the meat on to brown, before returning to his position with Aiyonna.
"Shall we dice this, mon chere?" he asked teasingly, referring to the still undented tomato.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:53 pm

[[commented! Gah! Me thinks mehs gonna get frostbite! XD]]
[[And the sad thing is, I was raised here! XD]]

I chuckled softly.
"Now, you are aware that I haven't eaten anything besides a stale piece of bread or an aplle every few days for... about 5 years, right?" I inquired, watching him work.
I blinked, leaning away ever-so-slightly.
"Acheron... metal and electricity don't mix. Not if you don't want electrocution, and the cooking of he tomato," I warned.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum