Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen RP!Polo Come!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teen RP!Polo Come! Empty Teen RP!Polo Come!

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 am

Polo..im RPing with you:)

My charrie;
Name:Serana[Se-r-a-na]
Hair:Naturally Dark Red.
Eyes:Deep Brown.
Personality:Quiet,but kind.Dark and intresting soul.
Flaws:Has thin patience,and easily forgives.

Starting sentence;
I stood in the warm rain of the shower,i watched its obscure tears fall from its face.I sat down and let the water fall over my head and trickle down the drain.

--
Leo:B
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Teen RP!Polo Come! Empty Re: Teen RP!Polo Come!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 am

((Laiko is just Laiko. Reasonably tall, generally athletic build, fluffy (IT MUST BE FLUFFY!!! *is obsessed*) blond hair and bright green eyes (They change colour slightly at times) So yes - that is pretty much it. I'll RP the rest out. Oh - and he comes with prop characters: His 2 roommates, Mike and Kevin. ))

"Rise and shine!" A rowdy voice crowed the very second the clock struck 6. Laiko groaned and tugged his pillow over his head, hoping to have five more minutes to lie in - but it was not to be.
"C'mon, Laiko! You've overslept!" Mike insisted, tugging at Laiko's feet incessantly.
When his roommate still did not stir, Mike's face lit up with an impish grin. He trotted off to their room's en-suite bathroom, and filled a bucket with icy tap water. Snickering deviously to himself, he tiptoed back to Laiko's bed, and promptly tipped the water over Laiko's fluffy blond head, a smug expression plastered on his handsome face.
"GAAAH!" Laiko exclaimed in surprise, leaping out of bed and shaking his hair like a dog. He swayed dizzily for a moment, then groggily rubbed his fists against his sleep-shut eyes and gave a reluctant chuckle. "Okay, Mike... I'm up." Laiko admitted, looking up at his friend with a tired smile.
"Will you two shut up?" Another voice asked, and Mike's head jerked up instantly. He slunk around and hid behind Laiko, peering over his shoulder at Kevin, who sat in his bed staring down his glasses at them.
"Sorry, Kev." Laiko apologised with a grin - clearly not sorry at all. Kevin scoffed and rolled his eyes, then ignored Laiko and Mike as the energetic pair left the dorm room, heading down to the cafeteria to get their breakfast and chatting merrily all the way.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm

The showers warm tears slowly began to calm my fast beating heart.
Disapointment jump on top of me...school.
"Serana..Is that you in the shower?"
I moaned,my mother.What a mess she was ever since dad had left she'd never been the same.She was jumpy,paranoind and worst of all..over protective.
"Yes mum,its me."
I heard her breath a sigh of relief.
"Hurry up hun!Your gonna be late for school."
I scrambled to my feet after i heard mum dissapear down the stairs.I stepped out into the cold-hearted everyday world.I sighed and wrapped a towel round my pale inperfect human form.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Laiko yawned widely in between mouthfuls of cereal, and when he opened his eyes again, it was to find Mike staring at him way too intently. Laiko blinked questioningly at him, but Mike didn't need any prompting to spill what was on his mind. "Dude... You sleep, like, WAY too much!" Mike nodded solemnly, and Laiko gave a faint chuckle. "Honestly, Mike, I don't know how I sleep at all with you around."
Mike gave a self-satisfied grin, and turned back to shovelling fruit and toast into his mouth. Laiko watched his friend with a fond smile for a moment, then shrugged and pushed back his chair. "I'm going to get ready for school. I can't afford to be late."
"Suit yourself." Mike replied with a shrug, "I'm more inclined to set a new tardiness record than to be the brown-nosing teacher's pet, to be honest..."
He shrugged haughtily, then burst out laughing when Laiko swatted him playfully on the back of the head.

Laiko waved a final farewell to his friend, then rushed back to his room and dressed for school. He attempted to comb his hair, but the long blond tendrils always seemed to have a mind of their own. So Laiko fluffed his thick hair with his fingers, left it messy, and set off for the main school building with his bag hitched casually over one shoulder. He paused as he entered the courtyard, gazing around happily at the familiar surroundings.
Slowly, a sincere smily crept across Laiko's handsome face, and he felt happiness bubbling inside him. He couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, nor a more perfect life!
So with a laugh of pure ecstasy, Laiko fell into step with the tide of students flowing toward the entrance to the big stone building.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 pm

I got dressed slowly.I pulled the shirt over my head and it adjusted itself to fit my sluggish figure.
"Serana honey,hurry up!Your gonna be late!"
I pulled my school bag from my desk and chucked it carelessly over my shoulder.
I walked down the stairs out the door,not bothering to stop and say goodbye.
But i heard my mother shout.
"Have a good day sweetie!Love you."
I knew it was to late to reply but i whispered to myself.
"Love you too."
I trudged along the farmiliar,miserable road.
I couldn't wait till this day was over.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:52 pm

The day seemed to rush by too fast for Laiko's liking, and before he knew it - it was break time. Aside from all the usual things, this meant one thing in particular: Mike was king now, because break time was Mike time.
He proved this, of course, by trotting up to the closest of his loyal subjects, which happened to be Laiko, and slapping a note and a wad of bills into his hand. "Hey Laiko!" Mike greeted him with a cheeky grin, and Laiko watched his friend in trepidation, not daring to anticipate what might come next.
"I've got stuff to do..."
His eyes slowly trailed to a group of giggling girls sitting nearby, then snapped back to Laiko. "So can you run down to the shops and grab a bag of chips for me? You know the way, right?" He clapped Laiko's cheek in a friendly fashion, then turned with a wink and dashed off, leaving Laiko holding his shopping list and wondering what on earth had just happened. He soon shrugged it off, however, and resigned himself to running Mike's errand for him.

Humming cheerfully to himself, Laiko wandered down the not-so-familiar street, wondering vaguely if he might be lost, but not really taking the time to worry about it. He was walking happily along, when suddenly he noticed something rather out of place: A girl, dressed in what he recognised as his school's uniform, sitting on a bench on the sidewalk - her school bag beside her.
This puzzled him, and Laiko came to a standstill and stared in silent contemplation, his head cocked slightly to one side like a curious puppy. He observed the girl for a while, then slowly made his way over to her.

"Hey there!" He greeted her cheerfully. "Are you okay? Not lost I hope." He gave a friendly grin, and held out his hand - offering to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:07 pm

I sat on the bench,wondering to myself.What had gone so wrong to make me like this,suddenly my head snapped up there was someone speaking to me...someone in my school uniform..?
I glared at him.
"Hey there!" "Are you okay? Not lost I hope."
He smiled at me,who was this guy and why was he speaking to me?.
Not to be rude,i replied.
"Hey.Yeah.Im fine." i decided to question him. "Not to be rude,but who the hell are you?!"
I sighed and tried to rephrase my words.
"Im sorry...im just having a bad day."
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Clearly unabashed by the girl's rudeness, and perhaps even oblivious to it, Laiko plonked himself cheerfully down on the bench beside her - obviously not picking up on the 'leave me alone' vibes radiating palpably from her.
"An honour to meet you, 'Sorry'." Laiko joked with a goofy grin.
"I'm Laiko." He added more seriously, holding out his hand in greeting. "And to be frank - though I'm not Frank. As I said before, I'm Laiko... Well, I think it's a wonderful day!" He flashed a charming smile and bounced to his feet, unable to sit still a moment longer.
"You can't be glum on a day like today. No, no, no! We'll have to find a way to turn that frown upside down."
And with that, he grabbed her hand and hauled her to her feet - obviously not intending to listen to any complaints she might have. He simply failed to comprehend how anybody could be having a bad day when the sun was shining and the birds were singing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 pm

"Hey,Laiko." i reached out and shoke his hand. "Iam Serana."
I smiled,he was charming.Cheerfully charming.
He pulled me to me feet,i walked along side him.Smiling,for the first time in a long time.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Laiko offered a friendly smile as Serana fell into step beside him, and he took a moment to look around before speaking to her. "Well, Serana..." He began thoughtfully. "You wouldn't happen to know the way to the nearest shop, would you?" He tilted his head slightly to one side and regarded her curiously for a moment, then took the list out of his pocket and frowned at it in concentration. "I'm supposed to be buying something for my friend, but I just can't find it..." He shrugged helplessly, then shook his head with a defeated chuckle. "I guess Mike will stop at nothing to try to make me late for class!"
Laiko laughed happily, then seemed to realise that he was talking far too much, and decided to keep quiet for a while - simply strolling along beside Serana in companionable silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:50 pm

I smiled.
"Yeah,i know a shop.What are you looking for?"
I saw a list in his hand.I offered a hand for him to place the paper in.
I laughed and decided i was talking not enough.So i started to rack my brain for conversation points.One stuck out in particular.
"Sooo..." I started.
"I never see you round school?"
"How come?"
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Laiko obligingly handed over the paper, glad to have found some help for Mike's errand. He watched Serana with mild curiosity as she examined the list, then turned back and chatted conversationally to him. He was glad to see her looking faintly chirpier, and responded with a bright grin. "That's a pretty good question, actually." He answered - clearly not concerned with keeping it short. "I've only been around for about 2 years, so that could be part of the reason, but I do tend to spend a lot of time around the school. I board, you see - so I'm there... Well, all the time." He offered a bright smile, then continued in the same pleasant tone. "Maybe we take different classes or something..." He shrugged unconcernedly, then fixed his bright green gaze upon her, watching her with questioning curiosity. "Come to think of it, I haven't seen you around before either, I don't think. Why is that?"

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm

I took the paper and studied it.
Hmmm...downtown should cover it i thought.
"Oh,that explains it.I dont board."
I paused,should i tell a stranger my personal life?
I shrugged that thought off.
"I have to look after my mother...ever since dad left she's been...not herself."
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 pm

At Serana's words, Laiko's smile faded and he frowned slightly, suddenly unsure of what to say. He had never been particularly good in situations like this, since he couldn't really relate at all. "I- I'm sorry." He murmured softly. "That's- I mean... It sounds tough." He managed finally, his bright eyes gleaming with genuine sympathy.
Now what was he supposed to say....?
He wasn't sure, so he stayed respectfully silent instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Laiko looked panicked,id put my foot in it here.
"Laiko its fine-just hard sometimes."
I decided to change the subject.
"Anyway,Downtown should cover all the things your friend needs."
I smiled arkwardly.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:34 pm

"I- Sorry..." Laiko muttered in a small voice, soon lapsing into silence.
What else could he say...? 'I understand what you're feeling'? No - that would be a complete lie. How could he possibly understand...? He shook off the thought, and let his usual smile return to his face as the topic was changed.
"Oh, right, Mike's stuff..." He chattered slightly nervously. "Downtown... Right... It's safe there, right? Wait, I've got to stop saying 'right'..." Laiko laughed awkwardly, running his fingers through his thick blond hair. "Ri- Uh... Left, shall we be going, then?" Laiko asked with a goofy grin, reverting back to his usual lame sense of humour. "We'll have to hurry to make it back to class in time." He pointed out unhelpfully, glancing toward his wrist, then realising that he didn't have a watch, and dropping his arm to his side again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:49 pm

"sure downtown is pretty safe,just keep hold of your money."
I stared at him,he has such beautiful eyes.
"Ohh..a i wont be going back to school."
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Laiko nodded in acceptance at Serana's first statement, believing without question, as always. At her next statement, however, he frowned and came to a standstill. "What do you mean?" He asked, seeming faintly bewildered. "It's... it's school, Serana. You have to go back, that's just... How things work." He frowned slightly, watching her in confusion. This made no sense... Always attending school seemed like the golden rule of life to him, and to see somebody intending to break it so easily shook his very foundations to the core. If somebody could simply elect not to go to school, what authority was there in the world?
"No... No, you have to go back." Laiko insisted, shaking his head. He just couldn't bend on this...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 pm

I sighed.I knew this was coming...just didn't think from him.
"I know i have to.But not now.I cant."
"No i dont have to go back,and you cant force me!Your not a part of my family!You cant tell me what to do!"
He had infuriated me.
I tried to unclench my fist's.
Fogetting i still had the shopping list in my hand.I relesed my grip on the crumpled paper and it fell to the floor.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

At Serana's sudden fury, Laiko shrunk away from her, cowering away like a dog avoiding the foot of its angry master. "Y- You're right... S-sorry." Laiko stammered nervously, barely able to string two words together from fright. He absolutely couldn't stand it when people were upset with him, especially since he could never understand what he had done wrong.

Laiko's bright green eyes glinted with distant tears as he cowered away from Serana, just hoping against hope that he hadn't unintentionally done something too awful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 pm

She sighed.Shrunk down and curled into a ball on the floor. She saw the distant tears in his beautiful eyes and stood up.
"Im sorry,i didn't mean to shout.Just things are difficult and i dont think you would understand."
I stared at him and hugged him gently.
"Really iam sorry."
I smiled innocently.
"Anyway lets get going."
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 am

Upon seeing Serana sink to the ground, Laiko panicked and tentatively reached out towards her, but then she stood up and he drew his hand back again, uncertain. Then she began apologizing, and Laiko attempted to murmur a protest. “No… I- I-“ but before he could get his tongue around the words, Serana had wrapped him in a warm embrace, and he was stunned into silence. Once he got over the initial surprise, however, Laiko hesitantly responded, patting her back awkwardly.
Then she pulled away, smiled, and apologized again. Laiko shook his head wordlessly, for once having nothing to say.
“Yes…” He murmured softly. “Yes… let’s get going…” He offered an uncertain smile – feeling rather confused about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 pm

I started power walking down the street.
'Well that was arkward' i thought to myself.
"Well Laiko...i think i should know about your family." i said. "Spill the beans."
As i walked i pulled out a bag of crisps from my old,tatty school bag.
"want some?" I offered,secretly not wanting to share them.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Laiko scuttled timidly after Serana, trying to forget his mess-up from a moment before. It certainly wouldn't help to dwell on it now... He really was useless without Mike and Kevin around. Laiko chuckled softly to himself at this thought - then glanced up attentively at the sound of Serana's voice.
At her question, he frowned thoughtfully for a moment, wondering how to word his answer, then shrugged it off and decided to just tell her directly. He wouldn't blame her if she didn't believe him... His circumstances were strange ones, after all... But what - she was waiting for an answer, and he was still prattling away to himself in his head? Stupid, stupid, stupid...

"Well..." He began, his eyebrows drawing together as his frown deepened - creasing his forehead. "I don't have any beans with me at the moment, but I'm sure Mike wouldn't mind if we grabbed a bag at the shop..." He tapped his chin thoughtfully, then nodded in satisfaction at this answer, and moved on to the other question - a more complex one, yet deserving of a simpler answer. "I don't remember my family." He stated simply, shrugging it off with a vague smile.
He didn't seem the least bit concerned by the thought of his family, so clearly it was not a traumatic subject for him.

He noticed the proffered packet of crisps then, and shook his head politely. "Not fr me, thank you." He replied. Tempted as he was to accept, he couldn't help but wonder if it would be rude to gorge oneself on a relative stranger's food...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 pm

I now felt rude.He didn't remember his,mine was a mess.Well..i would fix that.
"Oh-im-sim sorry."
I blushed,how stupid was i too think anyones life couldn't get worse than mine!
I felt my fists clench up again,as my thin nails dug into my palms.
I release my grip as my palms began to burn.
I shoke the packet of crisps back in front of me.
I laughed lightly at my stupid thought...Should i?
Or shouldn't i?
I debated with myself in silence for a few minutes before deciding i should.
I paused with myself again,as i went to open my mouth to speak and swiftly shut it again.
'Gah!Stop being a wimp!Say it Serana!' i shouted at myself internally.
I went to speak again..paused then carried on.Before i thought Liako noticed.
"Laiko..do you wanna maybe grab a Coffee when we are downtown?"
I blushed again.
That just sounded desprate,not that i liked him.But it did sound it.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next