Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen RP!Polo Come!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teen RP!Polo Come! - Page 2 Empty Re: Teen RP!Polo Come!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Laiko shook his head with a smile, laughing off Serana's embarrassment. "Hey, it's fine. Can't miss what you never knew, right?" He flashed a cheerful grin, then walked in silence beside Serana for a while, gazing around in curious interest at his surroundings whilst she seemed somewhat lost in thought.
He was getting so caught up in studying the pretty street that he almost forgot she was there, and thus he was pleasantly surprised to her her hesitant voice when she addressed him.
He turned his full attention toward her, watching her intently. She seemed a little nervous, so he offered an encouraging smile and waited for her to go on.
"Grab a coffee..." He repeated thoughtfully, frowning slightly. He couldn't understand why asking that should make her nervous... But more importantly - would there be time to 'grab a coffee' and still make it back to school?
"That does sound great..." He went on cautiously, then shook down his sleeve to check his watch - forgetting yet again that he did not have one. Some pale scars were visible on his bare wrist for a moment before he shook his sleeve back down, but Laiko did not seem to realise this. "Do you think we'll be able to get back to the school in time, though?" He asked with a frown, voicing his fears directly. "I can't afford to have tardiness on my record - that's for sure."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 pm

"Suppose." I said stubbornly...wish i could say that about my dad.
"Sure we will make it back in time...maybe a little late." I got angry again.
"You know you should really loosen up."
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Instantly intimidated, Laiko flinched away from Serana's harsh tone, and instinctively raised his hands in submission - or perhaps to fend off her anger - he wasn't sure which.
"I can't." He said with a laugh, "I really can't..." He shook his head, then decided to launch into the full explanation, hoping Serana would understand.
"I can't afford to do anything wrong, you see, or I'll be in danger of losing my scholarship. And if I lose that, I lose everything. Quite literally." He gave an awkward chuckle, scratching the back of his head somewhat nervously. He knew he probably sounded like a typical teacher's pet - but that was the hand he'd been dealt, and so he played it to the best of his ability.
"But hey... It probably wouldn't hurt to relax a little." He added with a grin, making a valiant attempt to lighten the mood. "Shall we get a move on, then? We'll need to hurry to fit everything in." He smiled kindly, then quickened his pace a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:22 pm

I grabbed his arm,i felt his warm skin being pinched slightly by my harsh grip.
"Hey." I started sarcasticly harsh. "Who's paying for the Coffee?" I said with a soft voice and laughed lightly.Then smiled paitently.
God.He was a teachers pet...and i didn't understand.If he lost his scholarship..how does he lose everything?
I puzzeled myself trying to work it out,in my spaghetti brain.
I thought to myself while i watched him in wonder.He walked-so freely.
Almost like a swan on a lake...a swan in non-feathered form obviously.But still it made him gracefull...beautiful.

His blonde hair bounced around lightly in the wind.
I looked at my own hair...the natural redness showing,gllowing in the warm sun.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

"Okay, okay, you're the boss!" Laiko laughed, fixing a cheerful grin on his face and cuffing Serana playfully on the back of the head. His handsome face lit up with a warm smile, his emerald-green eyes dancing as he watched Serana for a moment that seemed to stretch on forever.
Then, suddenly, it passed - and Laiko found himself gazing up at the shop. "Ah! Here we are. I'll dash in and grab Mike's stuff."
He took out the list and money Mike had given him, then glanced back at Serana one last time before entering the shop. He tossed her a casually charming wink, then pushed open the doors and walked inside.

He emerged again a short while later with a bag of purchases, feeling faintly proud of himself for having accomplished the simple feat on his own without messing up too badly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:47 pm

I rolled my eyes.Typical!Thinks he has me under his spell..well!He's got another think coming!
I started thinking twisted thoughtes,thoughts that would give the faint hearted nightmares.

When he walked proudly out the shop..he looked like a three year old who had just managed to go Potty on their own!
I tried not to laugh..i managed..just about.
He reminded her so much of her dad.The way he walked..his eyes..his personality.
It seemed almost to much to burden when suddenly..something ticked.
Dad was gone forever!The only reason she was with Laiko was because he reminded her of her dad!
She gasped in shock.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Noticing the expression on Serana's face, Laiko frowned - suddenly completely serious, which was a rare change for him. He quickened his pace toward her, then slowed uncertainly as he neared her. "Hey..." He murmured softly, peering at her in earnest concern. "Are you okay? You look a little pale..."
He reached forward and gently lifted her chin with his finger and thumb, examining her face closely - obviously deeply worried.
He soon came to the conclusion that there was nothing physically wrong with her, and he stepped away slightly, gnawing his lip concernedly. He didn't know what else he should say... Or whether he should say any more. He had no clue what would be best to do in this situation...
Gosh, this was why he was useless without Mike and Kevin around! He couldn't work out anything on his own!
Frustration was extremely rare for Laiko, but at that moment he felt it clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:04 pm

I grabbed his hand,i heard something crack.But i did not relase my grip,i held his hand there slowly crushing it centimeter by centimetre.
Suddenly a cold wind blew me of balance,i heard the bags rustling in the wind.It was all to much my head was-my head was throbbing.
I felt very dizzy.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Laiko's concerned frown deepened as Serana grabbed his hand, and he gritted his teeth to keep from wincing as he felt the tiny bones in his hand grate sickeningly against one another. He ignored the pain, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Hey..." He murmured quietly. "It's okay. Come on." He spoke in a low, soothing tone - applying classic psychology that he did not even remember having learned. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, which seemed to be shaking slightly - unless it was just the wind. Then he guided her slowly toward a nearby bench. "You need to sit down." He asserted gently, removing his arm from around her shoulders and running his hand up and down her back in long, soothing strokes. He had no clue what was wrong with her, and it worried him, but he knew instinctively that he had to keep calm at all costs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm

I stuttered.
"I-I-I dont feel very well."
Thats all i could manage to say.
I felt my body sway with the fiantness if felt.
I felt myself fall to the ground.
Blabk.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Reflexes quick as ever, Laiko jumped up to catch Serana as she fell, supporting her limp form in his arms.
He lowered her gently onto the bench, and before he even had time to worry over what to do - the knowledge leaped into his mind, as though he had known all along. It was a little unnerving, but Laiko trusted his instincts and relied on the long forgotten knowledge in his mind. He checked her breathing and pulse expertly, and soon came to the conclusion that she was probably in shock, though he could not think what from...
But that wasn't important right now.
Shrugging off his thick jersey, Laiko laid it over Serana's still form, hoping to keep her warm.
Once he was satisfied, he reached out and tapped her cheek - gently, but firmly. "Serana... Come on, wake up." He encouraged assertively - hoping that he would hear some response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 am

I felt my stomach rumble..I knew that feeling.At it was a feeling i dreed.Sickness.
I felt it rise up my warm throat,burning as it went.I chocked and gaged as it nered the edge of my mouth...i knew i had to slide onto my side.But i din't have enough strength.
I burnt,it burnt my mouth.My chest was burning up,so was my nose.
I tried to twist myself,but i was still in shock.
I heard Laiko's concerend voice,his warm breath,hot on my face.
i struggled with my panicking heart to keep calm,my brain was telling me to twist.
But the battle with my heart won,and i felt myself choke on the sick.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 am

Seeing Serana choke, Laiko leaped into action with a jolt of panic - quickly helping to lift her up so she was no longer lying on her back.
What on earth had happened to her?! Was she sick after all? He had never seen such a sudden and drastic change in a person's health before... Or if he had, he couldn't remember - as with many things.
He shook these thoughts aside and supported Serana gently, rubbing her back in a circular motion - his gaze averted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 am

I coughed it up,my nose hurt,my ches hurt,my stomach hurt,my throat hurt.
Most of all my heart.
Thinking of what i had thought about earlier,made the sickness come back and attack me from every angle.
I spat it out this time,wincing at the sight and smell of it.
I felt his caring touch on my back,just what my dad used to do,and with that idea.
I started to be sick again.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am

Whispering quiet words of comfort, Laiko softly scooped Serana's hair out of the way of the vile jet of vomit projecting from her lips. He wasn't all that bothered by it, really. He'd lost count of the number of times Mike had come back to their dorm room drunk out of his mind, and it was always Laiko who ended up cleaning up after him, since Kevin was just too lazy.
In all honesty, he was glad to have the experience at that moment, for the sight of the lumpy vomit slowly piling up in sickening splatters on the floor was even making his stomach churn ever so slightly. "It's okay..." He murmured soothingly, his fingers catching a stray strand of her hair and brushing it back. "It's all right..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 am

My throat burnt extra hard now,i knew which sick was coming now.Blood,and a lot of it!
I screached at Laiko in between my frantic gags."Mov-Move out-the way!"
I felt the hotness of the blood pull itself up through my throat.
I let out a blood curdling scream,as the blood fountained out my mouth to where Laiko would have been standing.
I watched it trickle through the cracks in the pavement.
I looked at Laiko worried what his expression might be.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 am

At Serana's warning, Laiko stepped quickly aside, his reaction time as inhumanly swift as ever.
Then he saw the blood, and that was the final straw.
He stepped quickly over to Serana, wrapped his arm around her shoulders and lifted her to her feet.
"Come on." He murmured quietly. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He suppressed a shudder at the thought of what must have been his least favourite place on earth, taking care to hide his distress from Serana and remain calm and reliable.
He guided her gently nearer to the road, then signally for a cab like he had seen them do on the television. Surprisingly, it worked, and a cab pulled over beside them.

Laiko opened the door for Serana, and gestured for her to get in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:16 am

"I dont need to go,Probably just Food Poisining from.."
I hesitated quickly.
"The Crisps"
I looked back at the Bench to see the crisp packet floating away into the warm sky.
Yes..Crisp packet gave me food poisoning.That made sense.
I smiled gently,please with my Lie.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Following Serana's gaze, Laiko snatched the crisp packet out of the air as it flew by, scrunched it up, and tossed it into a nearby bin.
"Serana, I'm no Doctor..." He began carefully, "But I know enough about food poisoning to know that it's highly unlikely you'd get it from crisps that come in a sealed packet. It's also highly unlikely that it would cause internal bleeding. I think you may have been mistaken... Either way, I'm not willing to take the risk."
He spoke kindly, but firmly - understanding that sometimes you had to put a person's needs above their wants, even if they objected. "Come on." He urged, gesturing toward the cab. "This kind driver is waiting for us." He flashed the man a grateful smile, then gave Serana a gentle push. There was no time to linger. Throwing up blood was no tiny problem... He was taking it seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 am

I gave in.I was to weak to argue.
"One-Minute" I stammered,turning round to chuck up some more blood.
I again started to question myself,how did he know so much about health,and food poisoning and internal bleeding?
I would ask him after the hospital i decided.
I hopped into the car seat and the nice taxi-driver offered me a bucket.
"Thanks."I whispered to him.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 am

Laiko patted Serana's back comfortingly as she spat out one final mouthful of blood, then he helped her gently into the back seat of the car, got in beside her, and pulled the door shut.
He told the driver where to go - grateful that they were heading to one of the very few places he actually did know about.
The car moved quickly, but not fast enough for Laiko - for his heart seemed to be thumping in his throat with worry. He hated seeing anybody hurt... It was simply awful. Especially somebody as sweet as Serana...
He reached out and took her hand, rubbing it comfortingly with his thumb - as much to soothe his own nerves as to soothe hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 am

I hugged the bucket to my chest,just incase the Blood decided to make a come back.
I watched the world wizz by through the car window,dreading the arrival of the hospital.
I never forgave my dad for what he did,yet i watched him die in a hospital bed.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:16 am

Finally, they arrived at the hospital, and Laiko gave all that was left of Mike's money to the Taxi driver before helping Serana out of the car and closing the door behind them.
He'd pay Mike back somehow... Maybe cover shifts at the school tuck shop to earn some money.
Shrugging off the thoughts, Laiko guided Serana toward the hospital. As he entered it, the sickeningly familiar smell of antiseptic, and the sound of sick people engulfed him and for a moment he felt completely overwhelmed. He really didn't like this place...
Thankfully, just as the waves of dizziness began crashing over him, a nurse walked over. He rapidly explained the situation, then followed the nurse as she led Serana to a room. When they reached the door, Laiko tried to follow them in, but the nurse simply shook her head and ordered him back to the waiting room.

He went, or course, acting like as rebelliously as a common sheep, and soon found himself back in the waiting room. He sat on the floor in the corner, knees drawn up to his chest and head bowed - blocking out everything around him. Hospitals freaked him out... Especially this one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 am

Laiko pulled me carefully out the taxi,i felt sick,dizzy.Ill.
The smell of the hospital reminded me of when my father died,for me it was a nice smell,a smell that helped me remember.
A women came over,Laiko walked me along after her like a puppet on strings.
I was led into a bright room.White-white everywhere.It was like a happy funeral.

She started asking questions,i answered quickly.Eager to get out.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 am

Laiko sat in his corner, twiddling his thumbs, and hoping that they would let him go to see Serana soon... But they didn't. So he sat there, his tension gradually growing until he felt so edgy that he even began shaking slightly - tiny droplets of sweat beading on his strangely pale brow. His hands felt cold and clammy, yet the rest of him felt oddly hot, as though he was running a fever - though he knew he wasn't.
In fact, due to his vast amount of medical knowledge, it did not take him long to realise exactl what was happening. He was having a mild panic attack, simply from being in the place he despised so much. He didn't want to leave, though... He couldn't leave Serana alone. But he didn't want to sit still any longer, either.
So Laiko got to his feet, and trotted over to the front desk, asking politely if he could see her yet.
The surly woman ignored him and continued with her papaerwork, so Laiko crept back to his corner and sat down again, a soft sigh escaping his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next