Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen RP!Polo Come!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teen RP!Polo Come! - Page 6 Empty Re: Teen RP!Polo Come!

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:16 pm

"I'm here." Came Laiko's slurred response from beside the bed. He stretched and yawned, then shook his head to dispel the drowsiness. "What's up?" He asked, hauling himself to his feet and perching on the edge of the bed beside her. "Are you okay?"
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 pm

"Im fine.Hows your arm?Your mouth,your wrist,your everyhting?" I laughed guiltily.
I nestled into his chest again.
"Laiko..no matter wheather you say your gay or not.I still love you."
I laughed,wow that sounded wrong.
I kissed him on the cheek.
"Really Liako im intreaged!Why did you lick me in the hospital?" I smiled.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Laiko smiled faintly, shifting uncomfortably as Serana moved closer. But he didn't object, merely responded to my question. "Fine, fine, and fine. It's just my head that hurts." He chuckled softly, then fell silent again.
"Laiko..no matter whether you say your gay or not.I still love you."
At these words, Laiko frowned in slight confusion and looked at Serana, wondering exactly what she meant.
Cautiously, he arranged his words in his mind and muttered a hesitant reply. "I love you too, Serana... But I'm not in love with you, if that makes any sense." He shook his head, glancing away. For some reason, he hated saying this.
"I love you as a friend, though. I always will." He offered a soft smile - thought it faltered when Serana's lips met his cheek. Thankfully, he was saved from the awkwardness by responding to her next question, though this time he looked honestly surprised and confused.
"Well... You spilled a drop of water... Remember, I said...?" He trailed off, and realising that he was gesturing with his hands far too much, decided to sit on them.
"Was I... Not supposed to lick?" He asked cautiously, blinking in innocent ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:49 pm

"I love you too, Serana... But I'm not in love with you, if that makes any sense"
I sighed and replied.
"I know,I know.But it wont change how i feel." I hugged him.
I smiled.
I despratley wanted him to love me back.Love me back,like you see in the movies.Soemone who when you wakes up,they are by your side smiling at you.
I shrugged off the day dream.
"Uh..yeah..i know.But why a lick?You could have just used your thumb." I smiled and giggled,i couldn't hold it in any longer.
"Oh!Laiko!Dont act like you didn't like it when our lips touched earlier!The delight was radiating out of you!" I screeched.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Laiko accepted the hug, pulling his arm free and draping it casually around her shoulders. "Just don't hurt yourself through false hope..." He cautioned quietly.
Then she returned to the topic of the lick - which he was surprised to see was something of a big deal to her - and he shifted uncomfortably. "Well, that is-"
But he never finished his sentence, for at that moment - Serana burst out with words that not only surprised him, but hit right on the spot of doubt that he ad been nurturing ever since that moment.
"I- I-" He stammered helplessly, struggling to string two words together. He took a deep breath to calm himself, then tried again. "That isn't possible... You must have imagined it." He nodded firmly. "I was just surprised, that's all..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm

"Sure you where!" I rolled my eyes,and smacked him again.
"If you didn't like it then why where you so starstruck!" He was now annoying me.
"Laiko...i wanna know more about you.I mean.Your..background." I questioned.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Laiko winced as Serana's hand slammed into his cheek for the umpteenth time that day. He had no reason to act tough now, so he didn't. He was hurt. He didn't understand what he'd done to deserve that.
Stiffening slightly, Laiko pulled away from Serana and got to his feet, pacing across the room. His head hurt. If she was going to hit him, then he honestly didn't want to sit next to her.
He ignored all reference to the kiss, since it had now become a taboo in his mind, and turned his attention to her final request.
"You, well - you're not the only one." He muttered bitterly. Then, realising how cold and irritable he sounded, he softened slightly and offered a brief explanation. "I don't remember anything beyond two years back." He explained with a shrug. "That's probably why I'm so..." He gestured with his hand, trying to think of a word, but finally giving up when he couldn't come up with one, and leaving Serana to fill in the blank in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:46 pm

"Soo..So..What?! So Annoying?! So Obnocious?!So..Laiko!?" I was annoyed.Extremely annoyed.
I walked over to where he was standing a shouted in his face..
"Admit it Laiko!You loved it!" I shouted at him.
"Oh and you might have a sore face now!" I punched him smack on the nose,hoping it would hurt him a bit and make him realise,i knew the truth.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Laiko took the punch without flinching, just like before. He showed no reaction, but when Serana drew her hand back, he caught it in a gentle grip. "You say you love me..." He murmured softly, "And I don't know much about the world, but I'd say you have a funny way of showing it."
He didn't like speaking like this... He did not want to make Serana feel guilty... But she had hurt him - not just physically. He wasn't sure how much more he could take.
"If you're trying to beat me straight, then I have to warn you that I doubt it will work. At best, you'll probably succeed in giving me an overlapping concussion, and sending me into a coma. Is that what you want?"
He released her hand and turned away, swiping a droplet of blood from his face. "I don't have to be here, you know." He stated softly, his back still turned to her. "I came because I cared. Because I thought you'd want me to. If you'd rather I left, you could try asking me with your tongue before your fists."

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 pm

"Your right!I do have a funny way of showing it!But thats how i was shown!Alright!My own dad beat me half to death..he wrenched a knife through my arm." I yanked up my sleeve and shone it under my bedroom light,I proded it with my finger.
"See that right there Laiko!Thats what he did to me!Thats how i was shown love!Or so they called it!" I screamed.
"Oh and i forget the other numerous injury's i have enjured!" I calmed down slowly...
"So its about time i used my tounge huh?" I laughed,and licked from the bottom of his jaw,to the very top of his hair line.
I giggled childishly.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Laiko's eyes widened in horror upon seeing the scar. "Serana, I-" But before he could finish speaking, she changed tact at the speed of light and stepped toward him, laughing something about using her tongue.
And the next thing he knew, she was sliding it slowly and wetly up his face. It was a strange sensation, but he could not quite decide if it was pleasant or not.
Frowning and blinking in surprise, Laiko shrugged it off and swiped the residue of saliva from his cheek. "Serana, about your Dad, I- I'm sorry... That's-" He broke off, unable to find a word horrible enough to describe it.
He drew in a deep breath, then suddenly, his expression changed.
"But you know, you've got me now." He smiled faintly, then continued. "I'll always be your friend, even if you decide you don't want me... And I swear to you, I'll never let anybody hurt you again. Not if I can help it."
With a solemn, determined expression, Laiko held out his pinkie finger - his expression completely serious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:36 pm

"You cant protect me all the time Laiko!" I debabted weather i should bring the kissing issue back into it.
"Laiko..I know you enjoyed that kiss." I struggled to keep back my laugh remembering his face.
"Just admit it before i burst." I laughed.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:44 pm

"Maybe, but I'll certainly do my best!" His face was brightened by a lopsided smile, but it faded at what she said next - which sounded nearly like an accusation. What scared him most was the fact that he knew... To some extent... What she said was true.
"I-" He stammered hesitantly, a blush swiftly colouring his handsome face. "I- I don't know... I suppose... Maybe... But- No, it isn't possible." He shook his head stubbornly. "Mike said it himself. I'm gay through and through." He folded his arms, now looking positively mulish, and concluded his speech. "As I said before... I was surprised. And yeah, maybe I enjoyed it a little, but what of it? I'm still gay, aren't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 pm

I burst out laughing,so loud it hurt my throat.
"Whatever you say Laiko,but the offers there." I smiled with a cheeky wink added.
"Laiko whats the time?My mother should be back by now,suprised she hasn't come to check we are up to no good!" I said laughing loudly again.
He wasn't completley gay,there was no doubt that he didn't enjoy that kiss.He just denyed it to himself cause he as to afraid of the truth.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Not completely sure why she was laughing, Laiko simply responded with a polite chuckle. "Well, thanks for the offer." He muttered awkwardly, smiling and shrugging vaguely.

"The time...?" Laiko glanced at his wrist - but all that was there was the usual set of scars. He shrugged. "I have no idea..." He frowned, slightly worried, then added, "Want to go out and look for her?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:55 am

"Oh um...I better call her..uh....No i will go out looking..you clean yourself up.Should be some of my fathers old things in my mothers room."
I was confused,where was she? What if one of them has got hold of her?!
I gasped.
"Laiko,i will be back in a while."
I ran downstairs,into the kitchen to grab a knife.I shoved it into my pocket,kept my hand around the handle,and jogged off to find my mother.
It was dark outside,really dark.I hesitated for a moment,and then started jogging around again.
"Mum!Mum?" I shouted,in a highly concerned voice.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 am

"Uh... Sure..." Laiko mumbled hesitantly, watching Serana leave with a confused expression.
Once she was gone, he shrugged and headed off to clean himself up.

A short while later, his wounds dressed appropriately, Laiko trotted out of the house in search of Serana, his eyes scanning the dark surroundings. "Serana?" He called softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 am

I heard the distant calling of my name.It was pitch black now,i looked over my shoulder and shouted."Who's there?" I started bringing the knife out my pocket,hoping it would only be my mother.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 am

"It's Laiko." He replied, close behind her now. "Can I help you look?"
His fingers found her hand, gently forcing it down so the knife was no longer pointing at him. It was strange... He hadn't intended to do it. But as though from muscle memory, his fingers had acted on their own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 am

"Uh,sure."I said puzzled,by his re-angling of my knife.
"You thought i was going to stab you...Laiko i wouldn't.Ever." How..why..? I was awestruck.
I started walking again,i suddenly remembered...the bridge!
I started running,it was a few miles away.But i had to get there,quick.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 am

"I know..." He murmured. "I know you wouldn't." But as much as he said it, it didn't take back what he, or rather - his hands, had done.
Next thing he knew, Serana had started running.
"Hey!" He gasped in protest, taking off after her.
"C'mon. I'm here for you... Let me help." He insisted, sliding his hand into hers and flashing a supportive smile, still not breaking out of his jog.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 am

I shrugged his action off.
His hand slide into mine,i started sprinting."Well if you wanna help,can you drive?" I said,cheekily,really not caring weather he did or didn't.I was getting to the bridge,quicker.
I spotted a nereby care,slide my jumper off releasing Laikos hand.I put the jumper over my hands and punched the window,the glass shattered to my feet.
I half expected the alarm to sound,but it kept quiet clearly on my side.
I unlocked the doors,and jumped in.I started fiddling around with the wires,until the engine realeased a sweet purring sound.
"Get in." I ordered Laiko. I said reaching over the dash board,i took the knife out my pocket and handed it to Laiko.
"Hold it,i might need it." I said,waiting for him to get in the car.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 am

“Serana!” Laiko exclaimed, aghast. “You shouldn’t- Something like that- It’s…” He trailed off, bouncing on the soles of his feet and wringing his hands nervously, seeming about ready to have a fit. “It- It’s not your car… Right? I mean, what about the owner? Surely… I mean, won’t it cost them…? They- It’ll make them unhappy…”
Looking extremely distressed and nearly tearful, Laiko backed away from the car quickly, shaking his head. He didn’t know what to do. He had promised to help her, and he had meant it, but… Something like this?! He didn’t know what to do…

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

I headbutted the stearing wheel.
"Laiko..you wanted to help.My mother is in alot of danger,if we dont get there soon...she may be dead." I sighed,the distant tears where starting to become noticeable.
"How come you can,take a punch..but you can't borrow a car!?" I had had enough,i stuffed the knife back into my pocket.
I put my foot down on the peddle,unsure of the mechanics,and the car started moving.I edged bit,by bit up the road.
"Its your last chance to come Laiko!" I shouted from halfway down the street.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 pm

“Well, wait up!” Laiko called after her with a faint edge of irritation. He sprinted after the car, wrenched open the door, and shoved Serana unceremoniously aside. “I’m driving.” He informed her simply, “Because I want to make sure this car returns to its owners with as little damage as possible.”
And with that, he pressed his foot down on the accelerated, and shot off.
Surprisingly, Laiko drove incredibly well. In fact, he drove somewhat like an illegal street racer – sending the car whining down the street at an incredible pace, yet perfectly balanced and in perfect control of the vehicle. It was as though his limbs acted on their own – his muscles remembering something that his mind did not.
As he drove, Laiko kept his eyes on the road, yet he let his attention turn back to Serana. “Before..” He murmured, “You asked how it is that I can take a punch, but not ‘borrow’ a car? Well… I’d think it would be simple, really.”
He paused for a moment, refocusing as he shifted gears, then continued.
“If I’m taking a punch, I’m not hurting anybody. On the contrary, it means somebody else gets to release their anger… That’s a good thing. It’ll make people happy, so I don’t mind it… But stealing a car? What if the owner can’t afford to replace it? Think what sort of suffering it could bring…” He shook his head slowly, then sighed softly. “That’s why I have to make sure I take it back. I won’t let people suffer… If I let people experience hardship, knowing I could have done something to prevent it, what sort of person am I? What would be the point of me…?” He trailed off quietly, then flicked his indicator and slid the car smoothly around the corner, his eyes darting to the speedometer as it edged over 200kmph again. Somehow, he knew instinctively which way to go…
“But I can’t let you suffer either, Serana… Or your mother. I made a promise to you, and I don’t break my word.”
Finally, Laiko reached his destination and pulled over, flicking off the lights and killing the engine. Then, finally, he turned to look at Serana. “That is why I would lay down my life to protect your happiness.”
And with that, he unclicked his seatbelt and got out of the car, slamming the door quietly in his wake. He paused a moment, breathing in the cool night air, then walked around to Serana’s side, grasped the handle, and held the door open for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next