Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen RP!Polo Come!

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Teen RP!Polo Come! - Page 7 Empty Re: Teen RP!Polo Come!

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 pm

I giggled,as he drove.I jumped out,strangely,at the place i wanted to be...
"Laiko...you said you could remember past two years ago...are you sure you weren't an international street racer?" I laughed sarcasticly,and put my hand on the handle of the knife.
I heard a scream,and sprinted forward to where the sound came from.
"Laiko!Watch your back!" I said,not wanting my sweet love hurt.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Laiko chuckled at Serana's comment, but ceased abruptly when he heard the scream. He heard Serana's shouted warning, but he paid into mind, for he was already sprinting after her. "Wait!" He hissed, catching her wrist in a strong, gentle grasp. "Serana, let me help you!" He insisted, speaking those same words for the umpteenth time.
Didn't she understand how painful it was for him when she wouldn't let him help...? It burned him. And each time, he died a little inside.
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Illustrate Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:04 pm

"Laiko,i dont want you to help,you might get hurt!and i dont want that to happen!" i shouted at him,despratlet wanting to just find my mother and leave.
I started sprinting again,i saw to faces shine in the street lamp.One was a heap in the floor..my mother.
The other one was...was..my fathers friend.Terry.
My mother...was covered in blood,bleeding,the blood flowed onto the floor.Dead.Terry was careful,careful to not get the blood on his shoes.
He was just as evil as my father.
I walked up to him,my head cocked to one side,like a puppy.
I smiled evily,and wrenched the knife into his chest.The blood streamed out,i twisted the knife in a swift semi-circle.Making sure he suffered as much as possible.
I brought his chest closer,he was half dead now.I whispered..."I suggest you don hurt,my family again."
And with one last pull,i sliced through his heart.I let him drop to the floor i bent down and tore the knife out his chest.I threw it into the river.
I walked over to my mother,i started crying.I reached out to touch her,she was pale,cold,broken.
I was careful though,careful enough to not touch her.Didn't want the police involved here.
I blew her once last kiss,dried my tears,and walked away.
I walked back to Laiko,and touched his hand.
"Laiko..im sorry..it cant have been nice for you to have seen that."
I went back to the car,got in my side,and waited patiently for him to get in.
Where was i going to go? I had no where,my family was dead.Shared the same murder.I huffed,and waited again.
Illustrate
Illustrate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7