Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) - Page 4 Empty Re: ---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

Post  Deshychan Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Astraia tossed and turned in her sleep, the covers now wrapped around her ankles, one leg out of the quilt the other wrapped up somewhere inside. she tended to be a heavy sleeper and with that she moved around in her sleep alot. Sometime even finding herself on the ground. Her dreams all depened on what she had done that day.
I walked through the woods, bare foot and in a flimsy night gown. It had been raining the day before and now the ground was soagy. Mud caked to my legs. The earth sometimes deeper than it looked as i trenched through the close packed fir trees. I had no idea where i was headed, but all i knew was that what ever it was, the force was strong, making me move my legs towards that place, or maybe it was a person. I would find out soon, if only the woods weren't so huge.
Astraia had one hand under her chin, resting on it like she was sat at a table and her head needed the extra support. She had now calmed from the stupor earlier in her sleep. Now looking peaceful, and almost princess like, with her red chesnut hair spread out across the pillow.
The sun was low in the sky, and i was still searching for this thing, that was pulling me towards them. My vission in the woods was becoming very limited. The thing luring me into the woods was getting stronger. It was like they had put an invisible rope around me and were now realing me in, weather to kill or not, i had no clue. The pull now so strong, I began to run, run as fast as my tired legs would alow. Falling a few times as i ran, dodging the trees out as they suddenly came into view under the little light. The front of my night gown now splattered with brown spots and smudges. But i didnt care, there was something here i needed to find out, had to find, Before my time ran out.
I soon found myself in a small opeing of the woods, where a small log cabin sat. I walked slowly to the door, the pulling coming from inside. without knocking i walked right on in. the place had only a few rooms, the main room being the livving, kitchen and dining space, and the other doors, no doubt, lead to a bathroom and bedroom. I headed for one of them. Opening the door to a large room. Jake sat in the middle of the bed. He had his back to me, all slumped over. And just as i was about to speak, it was like he senced me there. His head turned slowly around. He was acting weird. this was not like him. Once he had full turned, she now noticed why. It was not jake, but some kind of wolf creature in his room. A doggy smiled played at his lips, as i slowly backed away. The wolf now following me, watching my every move. Then i did the worse thing ever, i turned my back on him and ran to the door, only to be knocked to the ground short of the door. The huge wolf pressing his feet into my back. Drool dripping onto my bare skin at the base of my neck

Astraia sat bolt upright in her bed. The quilt had managed to find it was back to her. As she now clutched it as she breathed heavy, from the too vivid dream. She glanced at the clock. the red dials reading, 6:30am. It was morning, she had survived the night. Thats when she remembered Jake. She looked for him. Soon realising she was not on the couch where she had last been and fallen asleep curled up on Jakes side. but she was in her own room. Jake must have out her there when she had fallen asleep. Which means that he had possibly gone home. She sighed, crawling out of bed, heading over to the mirror. She glanced at the pale face staring back at her. Dark circles ring her eyes, from the previous night of not removing her make up, and also from the deep sleeping and vivid dreams.
Astraia headed into the bathroom where she freashened herself up. Dragging a brush through her think knotted hair, untill it ran smooth. She washed of the previous day, and the applied some freash make up. heading back into her room she realished she was still in her good clothes. she slipped them off chucking them into her laundry basket. She toddled over to her clothes cupboard, only in her underwear as she went.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D) - Page 4 Empty Re: ---Deception--- (Alpha and Deshy :D)

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Sometime in the night my appendages went back to normal. my senses were heightened still but now i was physically all human. My ears picked up on footsteps. She must have been awake and walking around. I heard her padding softly across the floor, the sound of bare feet. i sniffed the air and smelled more of her scent than usual..I had the urge to look up and when i did i saw her bare back and the back of her underwear and instantly shot back down behind the back of the couch. "Morning Astraia" I called with a breaking tone from my nerves. I tried to let my eyes open with no use of my muscles in my lids but they were crusted shut with the salt from the tears i cried last night. But with a little more effort they opened. I was turned over and was looking at the black screen of the tv. My eyes bloodshot and swollen all around them.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Astraia let out a squeal as she heard Jakes voice. So he had stayed then. she kicked her door closed. Her heart beating a thousand beats a minute. Heading over to the cupboard she rummaged through the shelves, trying to find some of her favourite tops to wear. But she was pretty much out, which menat that it was time to do some laundry. She grabbed an old shirt slipping it on and buttoning up the front, leaving the top three undone. she hated haveing the necks to tight, they made her feel rather claustraphobic. she found a pair of her favourite jeans. dark blue denim, with a hint of a washout on the knees and thighs. She grabbed a tan belt from another shelf, looping it through her jeans and buckeling it in place. though she didnt really need one, it was more for the fashion look than a necessity. Pulling on some slippers to finish of her look, she headed dowstairs and into the kitchen. She dumped her washing by the machine then headed into the livving room where Jake was sat. Her face instanly flush a bright red. she wanted to scream into her hands and run back upstairs. "Morning. How much did you see?" She spoke looking down at the ground, not really wanting to look him in the face.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 pm

"Just your back. Nothing special other than your whiter than white undies" I said with a chuckle. "But i promise i wont talk about it again." I said with an honest smile even though inside my heart was pounding, if only i could have been able to look longer. God even from behind she was sexy, so much so that it hurt. She was beautiful without a doubt, though i might as well enjoy it until she finds out about me. The image still in my mind only made me wonder what her skin felt like, it looked so smooth from where i was. That thought only made my heart flutter like a humming bird in a storm.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:52 pm

She threw herself into the chair. Her cheeks still glowing a red colour. "Great! Now all your going to do is stare at me with those goggle eyes, cause every time you see me, you will be thinking of that moment. Embarrassing" she hid her face in her hands, but not before throwing a pillow from the chair at Jake. "Did you sleep okay?" She asked as she looked up from her hands, glancing towards him. "Are you okay Jake?" she instantly asked, panic stricken in her voice, as she saw his bloodshot eyes. She stood and walked over to him, plunking herself down next to him. She placed a hand on his cheek and made him look at her. Looking up into his eyes, her face plain with worry for him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:58 pm

I laughed and before i could even react the pillow hit me fwump in the face. Then it just fell to the floor and my laugh died down when she saw my eyes. I knew there was no hiding it, the smile still stayed it just didnt hold humor. "Im fine, Just a iffy night" I said with a reassuring tone. "but im good now. And i promise i wont be looking at you like a hormonally driven crazy man" I said with a smile [/i]LIES, ALL LIES![/i] my conscience hissed. If only i could shut that little devil shoulder angel up. If he was there on my shoulder i would definitely flick him off and across the room like a bug on my arm.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Astraia stared him in the eye, not fully believing him. But if he didn't want her to know, then she would just drop it. She dropped her hand from his face. "Im sorry you had such a rough night Jake. If i had known you were going to stay i would have shown you the spare room. At least then you may have slept better." she sighed, resting her head in her hands. "I feel so tired, yet at the same time i feel like i slept a thousand years. I hate feeling like this. Guess its coffee time" She stood up and headed into the kitchen, Grabbing two mugs from a top cupboard, even if he didn't want any. It was always curtsey to think of others too. "Would you like anything Jake?"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

"Sure i can have a little bit, thanks" I said with a polite tone and sat up and took my jacket off and draped it over the couch. And just as i did the morning orangey sun broke through the clouds and beamed through the windows lighting my skin with a warm glow, warming me instantly. "Hmm that feels good" I said with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Astraia grabbed the jug from the coffee machine filling it with water at the sink. She poured the water into the machine and then started placing the coffee powder into the machine. Three large scoop's. She hoped Jake liked it strong. she pressed the on button, and at the same time remembered that she had to take her daily medication. She headed to the cupboard, pulling out the pill bottles, then a glass from the one next to it, Taking them all over to the sink area. She filled her glass with water, then tipped a few ills out the bottles, placing them into her mouth and downed the glass of water. she headed back towards Jake. "Coffee is brewing, did you want anything to eat?"
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:23 pm

"No thanks. Im fine. I'm not feeling breakfast this morning" I said with a smile and patted my stomach absentmindedly and smiled at her. "The coffee will work for me" I said and stood up. Stretching my arms up over my head my spine cracking up the line and i let out a sigh. "An improvement from before" I said with a chuckle
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 am

"Okay thats fine, im just going to have some pop tarts anyway. Coffee shall be ready soon" she smiled. She watched him as he stretched out his spine, almost cat like the way he did so. Smiling to herself, she plunked herself down on the chair. "What you going to do today?" she asked, hoping he wasn't going to be up to alot, so that she could possibly hang around with him. since she hadn't really done so for the past year. Actually she hadn't hung at with any of her friends for the past year, maybe it was time she changed that, and made amends. She stood up to head back into the kitchen when she heard the door handle go, then a key in the lock. at first she was startled and beginning to get scared, but she then realized that it would only be her father. "I guess thats my dad back, Dont worry, he thinks your a good kid, and always asks when your going to be round. he likes you, which is possibly a good thing" She smiled gently at Jake then headed into the kitchen. The pop tarts where already popped up, and the coffee machine had just click of, the smell shrouded the kitchen.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:49 pm

"Eh probably nothing but i gotta get home at some point today. Dad's a pain in the ass, well my dad is," I said with a chuckle and heard the key turn the lock and my heart sank, but eased by her words it took the edge off. "Im his favorite? never really noticed it," I added with a chuckle and followed her into the kitchen. "But um probably later i can come back, or we can meet up somewhere, up to you" I said with a smile
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

"Haha yeah he does seem to like you" she smiled as she poured some coffee into the mugs. Handing one to jake, she grabbed the sugar, and then a plate to shove the pop tarts on. she grabbed a spoon out of the draw, and half threw it a Jake, half jabbed it at him. she turned around just as he dad step through the entryway, all in his fireman's gear. "Hey kiddo" he voice deep, and full of tiredness. "Hey dad" She said back, and headed over to him. Astraia wrapped her arms around him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Its nice to see you here Jake" he smiled looking at the kid, then back at Astraia. "Well i'll leave you two in peace and head to bed, im shattered" He kissed Astraia on the top of her head, and plunked the coffee mug out her hand, as he turned and went to head upstairs. "Hey, thats mine, and it wont help you sleep" Astraia ducked under his arm and grabbed the coffee back from him laughing as she did so, as her dad, pulled the mug away lifting her into a fire mans lift. Astraia screamed slightly, but not in the scared way, in the more playful kind of way. "Dad!" she groaned. "Put me down" he set her back onto her feet, putting the coffee back into her hands, ruffled her hair, and then headed upstairs to bed.
Astraia blushed as she headed back to Jake. "sorry bout that, my dad always acts like a kid when he gets home from work, its the guys he works with, some of them are quite young, it rubs of on him" she smiled into her coffee, and swirled it around in her hand, taking a swig. "How about you text me when your free and i'll meet you half way to your house? then we can figure it out from there, cause i wont be doing anything all day." she pulled a corner of the pop tart and push it into her mouth.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:42 pm

[sorry rough week xP]

I looked over and smiled her way, "Yeah, i can try to get out of the house again, so we'll see what happens" I said and took a sip of coffee. "But you know if you have any problems, im just a call away" I said with a smile and leaned on the wall in the kitchen facing her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 am

"Your always just a call away, and i will always ring if i need help or something." she wrapped her arms around his waist, careful as to not knock the coffee mug from his hands. Taking in a deep breath, inhaling his woody scent, and pushed away from him again, releasing him from the hug. "Remember im only a call away also Jake, dont go being a stranger again"
Astraia placed the mug into the sink and headed into the lounge. She cleared away the stuff from last night, putting the DVD's back in the cases, then laid them on the table, ready for Jake to take away with him.

[[ You can skip it and go to the next part when they met again if you'd like xD ]]
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I smiled and looked down at her as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I only had one free hand and used that to gently give her a hug back, finishing up the coffee and taking the DVDs from the table I shot her a smile. "I wont, and you take care alright?" I asked with a smile and kissed the top of her head in a friendly way before turning to leave. "Thanks again Astraia." I smiled before disappearing out the door and in my truck.
When I got home, boy did I have some explaining to do. My father didnt look happy at all as he stood in the doorway when i pulled up. My face pulled together with annoyance as i looked back at him and got out. Walking up to the door was when the fight ensued....

[nah you can do the time skip. I gots somethin in mind Wink XD]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Asteria sat in the middle of her bed, phone clutched in hand waiting for him to phone. he had not even texted her or anything. And he said he would phone her later, but still nothing. she laid down onto her pillows, soon her eyes closed and she drifted of into a deep sleep.
She awoke with the phone pressed into her cheek, still clutched in her hand. still nothing from him. In a stressed manor she threw it down and jumped into the shower, not even checking what the time was.
She didnt take too long in the shower, soon apearing out of a cloud of steam, her hair dripping wet and towel wrapped around her. Sitting down at her table, she pulled a brush through her hair, towel dried it to some extent. Then pulled on a pair of tight fitting jeans and a tank top. Meanwhile heading downstairs for something to eat. Then only did she realise it was still early in the morning, though it wasnt so bad, it would just make her day longer.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Stiffly i awoke that morning, my joints sore, muscles locked up, skin discolored. I groaned lightly and it hit me that i knew where this pain had come from. I saw my phone on my table and when i unlocked it, I saw her name and my contact list still open. Writing out a quick text message Heyy, sorry i didnt get back to ya I hauled myself up to my feet, though as unsteady and weak as my legs were i managed to get to my bathroom to grab a shower. Slowly and carefully undressing was when i saw the extent of the damage done to my body. Mostly hidden under my shirt, though the pain was beneath my skin, bruises still darkened spots on my skin. Deep blue almost black and yellow bruises almost everywhere.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4