Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and Vera :3

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  - Page 7 Empty Re: Poloish and Vera :3

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Damon quickly showered and was only just getting out of the shower when he heard a knock at the door "Yeah?" he called out, dropping his towel and reaching for a pair of boxers. Could that be Laiko? If so it had taken him no time at all to get ready. Odd. But then again the boy had seemed excited at the prospect of going anywhere outside of the school. SPeaking of that...where would they go?
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:25 pm

"I'm back!" Laiko called cheerily from outside the door, beaming brightly around at the white walls of the corridor, which had never seemed quite so colourful before... Laiko decided to point this out.
"Say, Damon, did you ever notice how bright and colourful white paint can be if you stare at it for a while?" He asked the door excitedly, beaming at the walls around him as though to thank them simply for being.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Damon laughed "No, Laiko, I never noticed how colourful white walls can be. Thank you for pointing it out." he replied, pulling his clothing on quickly and fixing his hair before opening the door "Sorry. I'm glad you didn't just like...barge in" he laughed, grabbing his wallet off the dresser and pulling Laiko along with him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Laiko chuckled at Damon's reply, suddenly realising how silly his words must have sounded.
As he heard the door open, Laiko turned to greet Damon with a grin. "I resisted the urge." He replied with a wink - laughing excitedly as Damon pulled him along, and hurrying to keep up with his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Damon giggled girlishly, his hand slipping down Laiko's arm until it caught his hand, of course not thinking of it as he pulled him along a little slower now, trying to think of some sort of witty remark he could make yet he had to admit all thoughts of replying to Laiko drifted from his mind as he walked along happily. If he was admitting to things, this was the happiest he had been in months really, that was good. But what wasn't good was that it was Laiko's fault he was so happy, no boy should make another boy feel like this...it just wasn't healthy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Feeling Damon's hand slipping down toward his own, Laiko met it - wrapping his fingers around his friend's. He walked placidly alongside Damon, just feeling peacefully content for once. Not confused, or energetic - just content. Perhaps Damon's calm presence had some sort of soothing effect on him...
He glanced at Damon, his eyes brightening to see his friend so happy. He felt a flash of joy, and suddenly the excitement returned in full force.
"Come on!" Laiko moaned with a laugh, tugging at his friend's hand. "You're just teasing me on purpose, aren't you?" He accused, grinning broadly, looking every inch like a child who has been told to wait until he can open his presents on Christmas morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Damon smiled stupidly, pushing open the front doors and stepping outside "I'm coming. Hold your horses Laiko. We have all night," he laughed, nudging his friend affectionately "Calm yourself." he murmured, grinning broadly and stepping out onto the sidewalk, still holding Laiko's hand tightly in hsi own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 pm

"I don't have any horses." Laiko pointed out innocently, blinking placidly at Damon and wondering if his friend had perhaps lost his mind. He seemed sane enough though, so Laiko soon presumed that it was his own misunderstanding.
"Okay, I'm calm, I promise." He replied with a grin, smiling brightly and matching his pace to Damon's own, thrills of joy racing through him with each step.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Damon laughed at Laiko's remark about horses, shaking his head "Thats...not what I meant but okay." he replied, stopping at the bus stop and glancing over at Laiko "Now you have to be patient, the bus might not be here for another hour." he laughed, grinning stupidly as he plopped down on the bench, pulling Laiko down with him since he had never let go of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Laiko moaned dramatically, allowing Damon to pull him down onto the bench. He might have been worried about maintaining his patience for an hour, but with his friend beside him, he was sure he'd be okay. "I'll try to be patient." Laiko promised with a smile, "But I have to admit, I'm pretty excited!" He laughed cheerfully, then gently slipped his hand out of Damon's grasp - only to slide his arm around Damon's shoulders, and give him a friendly squeeze. "Thanks so much for this." He said with a grin. "It really means a lot to me."
Laiko's wide, innocent eyes gleamed with joy as he beamed brightly down at his friend, unable to believe just how lucky he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Damon smiled up at Laiko brightly "Be patient." he murmured, glancing over to the road before back to him "No problem, I just...can't believe you've never been out of the school before." he said quietly, chuckling a little and giving him a quick hug before straightening up nothing happened like what went on earlier.

[[ bad post. sorry Razz ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:10 pm

"I'm being patient, I really am!" Laiko replied with a nod, chuckling to himself all the while.
"Well, I mean I probably have been outside before - I must have been - but not that I can remember, so... It's pretty cool!" Laiko laughed, folding his arms behind his head and leaning back on the bench, a bright grin plastered on his face.
"Say, Damon..." He murmured thoughtfully. "I hardly know anything about you. Why is that...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Damon shrugged a bit as Laiko asked his question "I...dunno. What do you wanna know?" he asked cheerfully, tilting his head to the side a bit and wondering what Laiko was going to ask him. Yet he couldn't help but be afraid that he might ask a question that Damon couldn't answer, or something he would rather not say. Hopefully not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

"I don't really mind." Laiko replied with a comforting smile, sensing his friend's agitation. "I just felt a little bad, you know... I mean, you're a really precious friend to me, so I thought I should probably know you better... But now I think about it, it doesn't really matter. You're still you, so..." He trailed off, leaning back again and letting his eyes slide shut - feeling suddenly tired.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Damon nodded "I see. Well...I really don't have anything to share. I'm not an interesting person." he explained, shrugging and watching him quietly "What about you? I think I know most things about you though." he chuckled, still grinning like a fool for no real reason until he could see the bus slowly progressing down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

"I beg to differ, but that's just my opinion..." Laiko replied with a crooked smile, secretly feeling a little proud of himself.
"You know as much as I know." He answered with a shrug, feeling his own face split into a grin as he noted Damon's expression.
Then he heard the sound of the bus, and Laiko's head whipped around. He sat and stared at it, tense in excitement, as it began moving slowly toward the bust stop.
"It's coming." He pointed out with forced calmness.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:40 pm

He giggled and got to his feet, pulling Laiko with him gently "Come." he mumbled, watching the other boy's expression "Do you think you can be...quiet on the bus? There's usually cranky old people all over the place." he chuckled, pulling the money to pay for it from his pocket and looking over to Laiko curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm

"I won't say a word!" Laiko pledged dramatically, slapping his hand over his heart. He laughed quietly, then allowed Damon to pull him toward the bus, falling instantly silent. He had made a promise, so of course he was determined to keep it... He just hoped he wouldn't accidentally do something wrong and upset Damon... That would be simply awful!

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 pm

He nodded and forced a smile towards the bus driver as the doors opened, gesturing for Laiko to get on before following after him, dropping the money in and gently getting his hand, pulling him towards a seat and sitting down, pulling him with him, smiling brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Laiko mirrored Damon's smile as he followed him to the seat, sitting quietly beside him and gazing eagerly around the bus - taking everything in with an excited silence. It was very tempting to get up and bounce around, or to leap out of the window and run as fast as he could, simply to get rid of his excess energy... But Laiko remained stubbornly calm and dignified.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Damon glanced over at him "You know you can talk..." he said quietly, laughing a little and shaking his head, he yawned a little, not even realizing he still had Laiko's hand clutched tightly in his until they stopped and some younger teenagers got on the bus and oh so convieniently coughed "Queer" as they passed. He rolled his eyes, glaring at them and holding Laiko's hand even tighter just to annoy them, if thats what he was doing? Who knew. But it really couldn't hurt, Laiko's hand were soft...and warm. No! Stop. Don't think of that...but...what was wrong with that? He couldn't deny it. Laiko was cute, and he had a certain charm about him...and he had nice hands...really nice hands...and nice hugs....STOP IT! He kicked himself mentally, staring blankly out the window across from them and slowly releasing Laiko's hand, mumbling a sorry after he realized with each thought he had been squeezing his hand tighter. Hopefully he hadn't hurt Laiko. Damon heaved a sigh and looked down, twisting his hands nervously in his lap and watching Laiko's reflection in the window across from them, since he could see his face quite clearly. WHY?! Why was Laiko so...full of boyish charm? And soo...CUTE! Why? How was it possible? In fact, he was scared of how cute Laiko was. Maybe Laiko was gay? Wouldn't that be something, if he really was gay...Damon's day would totally be made, because then he might actually have a chance...wait...stop...no...not Laiko. He couldn't corrupt his innocence...that would be too rude. But...could it hurt to ask?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

"Can I?" Laiko asked in surprise, then dropped his head and gave a quiet laugh. But the silence had set in now, and he was quite content to simply sit with his thoughts, and his friend's hand in his. He glanced quickly over as he felt Damon's grip on his hand tighten, his eyes quickly darting to the pair of younger boys who were now laughing as they walked past.
With an unexpected flare of protective anger, Laiko narrowed his eyes and set them with a stony gaze - all warmth seeping from his face and leaving him looking cold and murderous. The boys shifted uncomfortably under his intimidating glare, and hurried on to their seats. Laiko turned back to look at Damon then, but he seemed fine... Just thoughtful.
So Laiko left Damon with his thoughts, and turned to stare out of the window - only vaguely taking note of the fact that Damon's grip on his hand was tightening, and tightening, and tightening...
A thrill ran through him as the pressure suddenly brought the first spark of pain - good pain - and Laiko was tempted to squeeze back, only he didn't, because he knew he would probably hurt his friend if he tried. So Laiko remained as he was - still, silent - and stared unseeingly out of the window, until Damon finally pulled away, mumbling a hushed apology.
Laiko turned to watch him, frowning slightly in concern as the other boy began twisting his hands in his lap.
"Hey..." He murmured softly, his eyes searching Damon's face in concern. "What's wrong?"
He raised his hand and cupped his fingers under Damon's chin, gently raising his friend's head to face him. "You don't need to deal with everything alone, you know." Laiko assured him gently, a warming smile slowly lifting his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 am

Damon glanced over to Laiko, and then back to his lap again until Laiko sort of grabbed his face and turned it toward him. A sort of...scared-like look glimmered in his eyes "I...I think it's probably better if we don't talk about this...situation. Really." he insisted, biting at his lip nervously and just sort of wanting to tell Laiko what had been going through his mind but he really, really shouldn't. First off it might upset the other boy, and it would probably turn everything between them awkward extremely fast. Honestly, if someone you just met that day who is also a guy told you that you were cute, and that he constantly had thoughts about what it would be like if they...went out so to speak. He knew he would be a little freaked out, and he was gay, Laiko wasn't even sure about himself. It really wouldn't be fair of him to share his thoughts with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 am

"Of course." Laiko murmured, dropping his hand back to his side and watching his friend with concern. "Just tell me if there's anything I can do. I hate to see you looking so... Stressed." He nodded solemnly, then gave a half shrug and turned away with a smile, deciding just to let the situation fade away, since it seemed to upset Damon somewhat.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

He thought about it for a moment before sighing softly "You know what? I'll just tell you. My problem is I keep thinking of you as possible dating material and then remember you're...you. And that would be wrong." he said simply, shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next