Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and Vera :3

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  - Page 8 Empty Re: Poloish and Vera :3

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Laiko blinked in surprise at Damon's confession, then took a moment to consider it quietly. He knew for certain that he did not understand this, but no matter how long he contemplated what Damon had said, no new understanding dawned on him.
Finally, he looked at his friend again - not the slightest bit flustered or concerned.
"Why would it be wrong?"He asked bluntly, blinking curiously at Damon from behind the unruly golden fringe masking his eyes. He honestly could not understand why this was an issue. He definitely liked Damon - he was a great friend, and it seemed Damon liked him, too. And since they were both gay, he didn't see any reason why it would be wrong for them to 'date'.
Then again, Laiko was not completely aware of what dating might entail, which lead him to believe he had somehow missed some valuable information that made this whole 'dating' scenario a bigger issue than he thought it to be.
Either way - as long as Damon was happy, he was happy. Anything in between didn't really matter much to him.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Damon looked at him with a sigh "Because you're my friend. And you're so...innocent." he shrugged "I just...I couldn't ever see you dating anyone." he explained, looking down to his hands again with a sigh. This hadn't gone as planned, Laiko seemed much less excited to be going anywhere now, well since they got on the bus really. This was terrilble.
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm

"I see..." Laiko responded thoughtfully, slowly turning over this new information in his head - absorbing it so he could learn to understand it at a later stage. "I'm sorry." He murmured, frowning slightly as he considered what Damon had said. "I suppose I'm too ignorant..." He trailed off, tapping his chin thoughtfully. He seemed curious - interested by the conversation, rather than upset.
Presently, he leaned back in his seat, folding his arms behind his head and staring placidly up at the ceiling.
"But you know, Damon..." He mused, "If it's for you, I'd give it a try."

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Damon nodded a bit, listening to what Laiko said and thinking about it for a bit before he spoke again, saying if it was for Damon he'd try. He just stared for a moment before biting his lip "R-Really?" he sort of stuttered, unsure of whether he should be embarrassed or not. He couldn't help but smile the slightest bit, still thinking about what had just been said. Did he really like Laiko though?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm

"Really." Laiko confirmed with a nod, smiling gently at Damon - finding himself automatically remaining completely calm as he sensed his friend's nerves. He watched him curiously for a moment, then leaned back in his seat again, feeling peacefully content. He didn't completely understand what he had just offered to do - but since it was for Damon, pretty much anything was fine. His friend's happiness was most important to him, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 pm

He smiled a tiny bit, blushing for about the millionth time before glancing over to Laiko with a soft sigh "Come. We're there." he said quietly, gently getting the other boy's hand and pulling him up with himself, starting off the bus happily "Where do you want to go?" he asked, looking over to him again curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Laiko bounced excitedly to his feet as Damon took his hand, eyes shining brightly in anticipation, and followed his friend off the bus. He stopped as he reached solid ground, eyes widening and mouth dropping slightly open to take everything in at once. He had never been here before... Well, not that he could remember, anyway. It was a little overwhelming.
Slowly a grin began to spread over Laiko's face, and soon the excitable boy was nearly bouncing on his toes, and stifling a joyous squeal. "I- I have no idea..." Laiko stuttered through a broad grin. "I don't care! Anywhere! This is already the most fun I've had!" Laiko laughed brightly, spinning in a circle with his arms outstretched, then pouncing affectionately at his friend. He threw an arm around Damon's shoulders, squeezing his friend tightly in his eagerness, then leaned over and planted a friendly kiss on Damon's cheek - completely clueless as to how possibly inappropriate such actions might have been.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 am

Damon laughed softly, shaking his head "Well..come on. We'll walk for a bit and if you see somewhere you want to go we'll go there." he explained, slightly surprised by the kiss on the cheek and blushing faintly. Since oddly enough he had actually liked the fact that Laiko had kissed him, even if it was on the cheek. Of course it was only as friends though, they had gone through this that Laiko didn't know what attraction was, therefore he wouldn't actually be dating Damon. Oh well. He smiled anyway and gave him a slight hug before retreating to grabbing his hand and walking quietly with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:37 am

"Great!" Laiko enthused, beaming ecstatically as Damon hugged him. He had seldom been hugged before, since he was usually the one doing the hugging, being the somewhat overly-affectionate boy he was.
"I'm going to trust you to tell me what the best thing to do around here is." Laiko said with a laugh, turning back to Damon after glancing briefly around. "There's so much! I honestly don't have a clue where to start!"

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Damon nodded with a grin tugging at his lips "Oh come on. Don't make me make all the decisions. Pick something." he said quietly, gently nudging him with his shoulder "Please.." he whined dramatically, pouting a bit "I'll love you forever." he joked, giggling faintly and looking up at Laiko with puppy-like, wide eyes, his lip still jutting out quite a bitl

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

"Aaaah! I can't say no if you ask me like that!" Laiko laughed, ruffling his friend's hair.
His hand lingered on Damon's head a moment as Laiko watched him with fond eyes. That expression of his was so cute...
Laiko's gaze softened slightly at this thought. Presently, he removed his hand from Damon's head and glanced around - considering the situation more seriously. He had no idea what was what around here... So he could only hope he'd choose the right thing.
Shrugging vaguely, Laiko pointed to the nearest building - a charming little coffee shop, which had caught his attention with its colourful sign.
"How about there?" He suggested, glancing curiously back at Damon.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Damon grinned "I didn't think so." he murmured, still looking up at Laiko cheerfully before following his eyes to the little cafe he had pointed out "Oh. Looks nice, come on." he said quietly, grabbing his arm lightly and pulling him into the little shop "What do you want?" he asked, lifting a brow and looking up at him again "My treat." he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Laiko cheerfully followed after Damon, glad for the guiding grip on his arm. He didn't doubt for a moment that he'd feel hopelessly lost without it.
He entered the shop, then began studying the menu , pondering over what he should have.
"This cake sounds nice." He commented, pointing it out to Damon on the menu. "Thank you." He beamed up at his friend with shining eyes, his innocent face glowing with a childlike excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Damon smiled and nodded "Okay." he said happily, glancing up at the lady at the counter and ordering Laiko's cake and a coffee for himself, smirking a bit "You sure you don't want a coffee?" he giggled, looking up at Laiko with a stupid smile, hinting at their earlier conversation was he waited for the cake and the coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 pm

"Don't tempt me!" Laiko laughed, thinking back to how energetic he had been that morning, when the coffee was already starting to wear off...
"You'd have to chain me up to keep me from bouncing off the walls!" He grinned brightly, clearly amused by the thought.
It was decided.
He was going to throw a rubber bouncy-ball around the room when he got back... Though he certainly hoped that wouldn't be any time soon!

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Damon laughed and shook his head "It'd be funny. Come on, even just a sip of my coffee." he prodded, nudging him lightly with a smile and handing him his cake when the lady set it down, taking his own coffee and heading for a table in the corner "Come.." he murmured, plopping down in one of the two chairs with a yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:57 pm

"You're actually serious?!" Laiko asked in disbelief, an incredulous laugh bursting from his lips. He followed Damon to the corner table, still grinning in amusement. He set his cake down, and plunged his fork into it right away, munching happily.
He swallowed, then glanced up at Damon.
"Are you tired?" He asked in faint concern, watching his friend with wide eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Damon grinned "Yeah, why not? Here." he said, pushing the warm cup towards the other boy with a smile about as warm as the coffee, slight dimples pocketing his pale cheeks. His eyes slipped downward as Laiko asked the second question "No. It's just warm in here, and warm places that smell good make me yawn a lot." he chuckled simply, his blue irises flickering back up to meet Laiko's questioning ones "Why so concerned? I'm not going to fall asleep on you, don't worry." he winked, biting the edge of his rosy lip and still managing to pull a slightly crooked, half smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"I could give you a thousand reasons why not!" Laiko retorted with a grin, but he accepted the coffee anyway and took a sip, savouring the feeling of the warm liquid running down his throat.
Then, with difficulty, he handed it back to Damon, grinning goofily.
His expression sobered, however, and he listened intently as Damon began speaking again.
"Oh, I see!" He exclaimed, nodding interestedly. "Sorry!" He said with a bright giggle, "I tend to worry sometimes..." He laughed it off, then beamed at Damon with shining eyes - unbelievably glad just to be sitting here with such good company. The crooked smile, the charming blue eyes... Without even realising he was doing it, Laiko stared at his friend - taking in every aspect of his appearance, so he could save this memory forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Damon grinned a little "Give me a few then." he teased, accepting the cup back and taking another sip, loving the taste of it and emitting a faint sigh, glancing back up to Laiko as he spoke "Mm? Its perfectly fine." he chuckled, swishing the coffee around in the cup as he looked down, lifting his gaze after a few moments to catch Laiko's eyes and smile a bit, flicking the hair out of his eyes and staring back at him, head cocked to the side a little bit. He had never noticed how lovely the other boy's green eyes were, quite handsome really..

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 pm

"Well, for starters, I won't be able to sit still. I'll never stop talking - seriously, never. Kevin might strangle me..." He laughed, shrugging vaguely. "You'd have to ask Mike for the full list. I barely remember what sort of mischief I got up to, just that I had way too much energy..." He laughed cheerfully, shaking his head. "I'm sure one sip will be fine though. I hope so, anyway!" He snickered to himself, then continued devouring his cake - already feeling the energy building up. His foot tapped a rapidly quickening rhythm on the table leg.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Damon burst into laughter, quickly stopping when the lady at the cash gave him a look, coughing to hide his laughter and shaking his head "I like the sounds of that." he chuckled, glancing down to the coffee "Feel free to have some more." he replied, pushing the cup towards him and watching him devour the cake eagerly "Is it good?" he mused, figuring it must be with how fast he was eating the darn thing. Why was he so cute? He even looked cute when he ate cake, even if it was rather...messy. Still quite cute. What with the fluffiness and overall...cuteness really. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Laiko laughed, but shook his head at Damon's offer. "I'd better not. I'll be a handful to you as it is!" He explained with a bright grin.
Then Damon questioned him about the cake, and Laiko nodded eagerly. "Yeah, it's great!" He exclaimed, with perhaps a tad too much enthusiasm, by normal standards.
"Try some!" He urged, pushing the plate toward Damon with a shining smile - his bright green eyes searching his friend's face for a reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

He smiled "Come on. I can assure you that you won't be a handful." he laughed, pushing the cup closer to him with a wink "I'll try your cake thing if you have another sip of coffee." he added on, pulling the pouting act again "Pleasee." he whined in a child-like voice, his bright eyes mirroring that of a young child who wanted their mother to buy them that toy they despretely 'needed'. This had worked last time, so there was no reason for it to not work this time? Right. Damon couldn't help but break into a grin, a silent laugh rocking his frame before he shook his head and pushed the cup a little closer to him, one brow arched to see if he would really listen to what Damon was asking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm

"Are you trying to get me caffeine-drunk, Sir?" Laiko asked teasingly, putting on a mock-posh voice - which he actually managed to pull off surprisingly well.
"You sure know how to change my mind..." Laiko grumbled - a faint smile twitching his lips. "What's with that cute face? I can't say no to that..." He laughed, shaking his head, then took the coffee Damon offered and brought it to his lips. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" He said with a grin, then took another sip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next