Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and Vera :3

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  Empty Poloish and Vera :3

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 am

No plot, sorry luff Sad

Anywhoo.

Damon Ryan Evans
Damon
Male
Short blackish brown hair, piercing bright blue eyes, a decent tan with freckles on his nose and the occasional blemish on his face.
I'll explain his personality as we go :3
Gay Smile

That was super crappy, sorry Sad
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  Empty Re: Poloish and Vera :3

Post  .:.Vera.:. Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Damon barely managed to drag his tiny, thin frame out of his once perfectly made bed, a groan parting his pale lips and his eyes open just enough to take in his surroundings. He yawned, groaning as he got to his feet and stretched his limbs, satisfied with the pop each one gave before shaking his head and dissappearing into the small washroom joint to his dorm. The slight male yawned yet again as he washed his face, fixed his short hair, brushed his teeth and pulled on a random shirt and a pair of jeans, not really caring for his apperance on this particular morning as he just had classes today, no club meetings or things of that manner. Who cared about appearancce when you weren't seeing anyone? Definately not Damon. He sighed and relutantly trudged out into the hall with his bag, starting for his first class with a look of regret in his otherwise bright eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:52 am

Laiko
Age 17
Appearance Very fluffy hair, and generally has a bright, friendly and innocent expression - like a kiddiewinkel. ^_^
Everything else is pretty much to be RPed, which it will be. Wink

He has 2 roomates - Mike and Kevin (Prop characters)
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 pm

"Laiko." A bored voice called.
Laiko groaned in response, and when he got no answer, he opened his eyes a crack - knowing that it was Kevin who had woken him instead of Mike. He knew this, of course, because Mike would probably have thought of some terrifying way to wake him - and certainly would not have given up just after saying his name once.
Kevin, on the other hand, had limited interest. He considered it to be Laiko's own problem if he overslept.
"Kevin..." Laiko mumbled through a yawn, rubbing his fists groggily over his eyes. "What's the matter?"
"You're late." Kevin informed him, glancing up only briefly from the book he was reading.
"What?!" Laiko exclaimed in a panic, leaping out of bed, and hurriedly beginning to scurry around and get ready in record time. "But Mike-"
Kevin cut Laiko off, finishing his sentence for him.
"Mike is in the principal's office again for smuggling girls from our sister school into the grounds."
Laiko paused in pulling on his sock, tilting his head slightly to one side and considering Kevin curiously.
"You busted him, didn't you?"
Kevin nodded shamelessly.
Laiko mimicked his nod, then resumed his mad rush to get ready.
Just a few minutes later, he dashed out of the door and bolted down the corridor - his fluffy blonde hair sticking up slightly at the back - still mussed from sleep.
Thankfully, the bell hadn't gone yet, and he was still in time...
So Laiko raced around a corner, not slowing to look where he was going, and suddenly found his path blocked by another student. He tried to stop himself, but the momentum he'd built up made this difficult. He slid the last couple of meters toward the slight boy, stopping just in time, then lost his balance and nearly toppled over, grabbing the boy's shoulders to steady himself.
"S-Sorry!" He gasped, struggling to get his breath. He stumbled backwards, then dusted off the boy's shoulders. "I should have been looking where I was going, and not going so fast, but Mike got busted, and Kevin didn't really care if I woke up in time, so he woke me up when he was leaving, and then I was late so I had to hurry, and-" Laiko babbled incoherently to himself as he brushed invisible dust from the boy's scrawny shoulders.
He paused to examine his handiwork, tilting his head slightly to one side, then licked his finger, and wiped one final imaginary spec from the boy's shirt.
"There, all better!" He exclaimed gleefully, a bright grin lighting up his face.
And with that, Laiko burst into a sprint again, waving behind him as he darted around the next corner toward his class.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:33 pm

His head had been down, eyes partially closed as he lost himself to thoughts and when he felt a hand grab his shoulder he couldn't help but let out the slightest noise that could have been a strangled scream. Damon just watched the boy, eyes wide, mouth slightly open in shock and a hint of fear glimmering in his blue irises, before the boy was gone again, dashing off to some class. He swallowed his unease and stuffed his hands back in his pockets, returning his eyes to the ground and heaving a rather large sigh, his shoes shuffling happily along the repulsively patterned carpeting. The young man finally made it to his first class and slipped in, gazing over the familiar faces and sitting down in his usual seat; in the back corner closest to the window, simply because it was colder over there and nobody wanted to sit where it was cold. Promptly after settling down, he proceeded to musing over his brief interaction with that boy earlier, head cocked to the side and eyes containing a sort of spaced out look, curiousity visible in their shaded depths.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Laiko was sitting in his chair, panting, when the boy he had nearly knocked down before entered the class. Laiko grinned and waved cheerfully, but the boy seemed too far into his own world to notice.
Laiko stared at him in fascination to a moment, then jerked back to the present as the teacher began the lesson.
He had to pay attention... It was extremely important that he maintain his excellent results - else his entire life might be in jeopardy...

((Sorry, short post, but I'm lacking in ideas. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 pm

[[ haha. Thats perfectly fine Razz ]]

After what seemed like ages, but was really only minutes, he shook his head and returned his now clear gaze to the teacher, although his mouth still hung ajar slightly as his thoughts weren't completely on learning at the moment. Damon yawned and shook his head, glancing around the room and noticing the boy that had scared the crap out of him sitting there as well, how had he not noticed this odd addition before?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:27 pm

All too soon, in Laiko's opinion, the lesson came to a close.
With a soft sigh of disappointment, Laiko began gathering his books - a smile creeping onto his face at the thought of his next class.
He liked school - everything about it! Well, except waking up. Laiko did not like waking up... He didn't like Mike forcing him to jog miles either, but even that could be fun at times...
lost in his thoughts, Laiko wandered vaguely toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Damon hauled himself to his feet and gathered his things, shuffling out of the class and pausing to pick something up when he felt someone bump into him and looked up, noticing the same boy that had used him to balance himself earlier. He frowned a bit, stepping out of the way "Oh! Sorry." he said quickly, a faint blush rising on his face that stained his cheeks scarlet, somehting he was never good at hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm

"Huh?" Laiko turned around curiously when he felt somebody bump him - noticing the same boy he had nearly run into before.
"Oh, it's you!" He exclaimed eagerly - a bright grin of recognition lighting up his face.
"I'm Laiko. It's good to see you again!" Laiko babbled, grabbing the boy's hand and shaking it.
It was then that he noticed the boy's read face. Laiko's grin instantly faded, to be replaced by a frown. He slapped the back of his hand against the boy's forehead, then nodded decidedly. "You look like you might have a temperature. You have to go to the nurse's office."
Eyes wide with innocent concern, Laiko tugged on the boy's sleeve, urging him to follow. "Do you feel okay? Are you dizzy?" Laiko began firing off random questions, all the while trying to guide the boy in the direction of the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 pm

He was slightly shocked at such a friendly demeanor from this boy and tilted his head, eyes slightly wide yet again "I-I'm Damon." he barely managed to fit in before Laiko pulled him along towards the nurses office, claiming that Damon had a fever and must be taken care of. Damon shook his head quickly "I'm fine, really. Its...It's not a fever, really." he insisted, but couldn't bring himself to pull away from the boy's firm grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm

"Great to meet you, Damon!" Laiko enthused, dragging the boy merrily along with him as he searched for the nurse's office. "You know, you shouldn't take risks with fevers. Mike had a fever once, but he said he didn't, and then he ended up throwing up on Kevin's shoes. Let me tell you, Kevin is scary when he's angry! Mike had a week's worth of detentions after that. He skipped most of them though..." Laiko frowned thoughtfully for a moment, then gave a sudden yelp of surprise. "Oops! I wasn't supposed to tell anybody about that..." For a while, Laiko was silent - walking along lost deep in thought.
Then he remembered his mission.
"Do you know the way to the nurse's office?" Laiko asked innocently, turning to look at Damon with his head cocked slightly to one side.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

i'll reply after supper Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 pm

((Okidokes. Very Happy Any idea when that will be? Because it's after midnight now. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

[[ haha. I ate fast Wink ]]

He just nodded along with most of what the boy said, quickly growing tired at how...excited he seemed, thrilled to be alive maybe? Hopefully he wasn't one of those guys who thought everything was brillaint and there was no reason to be upset, ever. Damon paused "You're very exciteable it seems." he commented, inclining his head to look at Laiko "And I have no clue where the nurses office is, although I can assure you I do not have a fever."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Laiko nodded in agreement. "Sorry... Am I doing it again?" He asked with an awkward chuckle. "Mike gave me coffee last night, you see... Kevin told him it would be a bad idea, but Mike thought it would be funny, so... Here I am." Laiko shrugged grinning brightly.
But at Damon's next words, he frowned thoughtfully. "Wait - if you don't have a fever, why are we looking for the nurse's office again...?" He asked, seeming rather confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 pm

He chuckled faintly "Hmm...thats..interesting." he murmured, glancing around before back up to Laiko as he spoke again, even the memory bringing a blush back to his cheeks "I-I bumped into you, and I was blushing yet you insisted I had a fever so you demanded I go to the nurse." he explained gently, his gaze falling from Laiko in the case that was staring at him, and that was unacceptable, especially under the circumstances, this boy was more then likely...'normal'

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm

"Ah... Yes, that sounds about right." Laiko admitted, laughing and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Sorry Damon, my mistake. I guess I just panicked."
He grinned apologetically, then turned his head to gaze down the corridor. "Well, shall we head back to class then?" He asked brightly, "I'll explain why you're late, don't worry. Hopefully I can get away with it. Plead insanity or something..." Laiko shrugged and laughed off the troublesome situation, then fixed a friendly smile on his face and offered Damon his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

He watched his face as he spoke, unable but to offer the faintest smile and nod "Thank you, Laiko." he said quietly, closing his eyes briefly and opening them again to see Laiko's hand offered, glancing at it for a moment "H-Handshake?" he stuttered, not quite sure what to do with the hand, was he meant to hold it? Shake it? Who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:39 pm

At Damon's confusion, Laiko raised his hand and frowned thoughtfully at it as though he had never seen it before. "You know..." He began thoughtfully. "I have absolutely no idea." Laiko was silent a moment, thinking over this. So often in life, things cropped up that he did not understand. He was still learning about the world... Mike and Kevin were a huge help, of course, but when they weren't around - he was pretty much lost.
Finally, Laiko shrugged off his thoughts and began walking back to class, beckoning for Damon to follow. He seemed much calmer now - slightly subdued by his own confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Damon frowned inwardly, sighing softly. Great, now he had made the boy uncomfortable, or so it seemed atleast for he had gotten quiet as opposed to the bubble, energetic personality he had observed mere moments before. He nodded and hurried after him, keeping his head down now and wishing he still had hair long enough to hide his face, since his expression was now sullen, emotionless basically except for a flicker of unease in his now dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Laiko walked in thoughtful silence a while longer, then glanced over at Damon, walking beside him. "Hey, don't make that face!" He scolded, frowning in surprise at the sight of Damon's sullen expression. "Cheer up, Damon." Laiko encouraged with a wink, playfully ruffling his new friend's hair. "It's almost break time, after all." He pointed out matter-of-factly, as though this information could solve any problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm

The boy glanced up quickly in slight surprise, nodding "Sorry. I...was just thinking, but...well not thinking of my expression." he said quickly, forcing a smile and chuckling nervously, ducking his head down as he messed up his hair and laughing quietly "Oh...I guess you're right, but...is that really a reason to be happy?" he asked, arching one finely shaped brow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Laiko responded to the boy's words with a friendly smile, but it slipped from his lips as he considered what Damon had said more carefully.
Yes, it would be break time soon...
But was that really a reason to be happy?
Mike had always told him that break time was the best part of the school day, which to Laiko meant the best part of his everyday life - and of course, he believed Mike completely.
"I... I'm not sure." Laiko admitted uncertainly, frowning with some concern.
"Isn't it?" He questioned - his brilliant green eyes locked on Damon's face, seeking answers.
"If it's not... Then... What is?"
His entire world shaken to the core by one simple comment, Laiko stood and watched Damon with childlike innocence, waiting patiently for the boy to reshape his view of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 pm

[[ i'll reply in like...half an hour, will you still be on /? Razz ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down