Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and Vera :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Poloish and Vera :3

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 pm

((Depends on whether or not I get tired, and whether or not RP is still here to keep me occupied! Razz Haha! Otherwise I'll reply in the morning. Smile
Well... Later in the morning... Haha!))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

He lifted one brow at the comment he made "Well...I don't find it to be the highlight of my day, what about you? Surely you have an opinion on this situation, correct?" he asked, tilting his head the slightest bit to capture him at the perfect angle, a slight smile forming on his lips again. "Surely you don't believe everything others tell you..?" he asked, adding the question on as an afterthought really.
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

"I-" Laiko considered Damon's question for a moment, but he could think of nothing to say. What was his opinion...?
Thankfully, Damon's next question was easier to answer.
"Yeah... That's pretty much how it goes." Laiko said with a nod. "That's pretty much all I can do... Is that wrong?"
He watched Damon uncertainly, waiting with bated breath for the boy's response. This conversation was opening up windows he had never even known existed. It compromised everything he had learned about the world... Yet somehow, Laiko sensed that this was a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Damon nodded "I see. Well you seem like quite the...interesting individual, why can't you decide your own opinions? I think I would quite enjoy speaking with you, more then I do now, if you had your own opinions on things." he mused, shaking his head "Not to come off as rude or anything. I merely...would enjoy your company a lot more." he shrugged, smiling crookidly and awaitng an answer from Laiko.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

"I don't know how." Laiko answered bluntly, "I never thought about it before... But if what you say is true, I guess I should try." He nodded slowly, then frowned in complete confusion. "But I don't understand... How would I go about forming an opinion of my own? How would I how if it even is mine? I-"
Laiko fell silent, suddenly feeling slightly overwhelmed, and leaned against the wall behind him for support, then slowly slipped down until he was sitting on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:08 pm

"You...don't know how to form your own opinion?" he asked, slightly shocked before he bent down and plopped into a sitting position onto the floor across from him "Well...I don't know. When you see or hear something, what do you think about it? For example. The teacher says there will be a 15 page essay assigned and it is due the next day. What is the first thing you think?" he asked, cocking one finely shaped brow into an arch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Blinking innocently, Laiko nodded in response to Damon's comment. Then he considered the example, frowning slightly. "If that were the case..." He murmured thoughtfully, "I'd probably start considering places to hide so Mike couldn't rope me into doing his, too." Laiko was silent for a moment, considering this, then he glanced at Damon again with wide, childlike eyes. "Is that right?" He asked uncertainly.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm

He shrugged "Is it right? I can't tell you, its not my opinion. Is that what you think, not what somebody has told you to think?" he asked, cocking his head and watching Laiko's face, taking in the innocence, the childlike features, such an...odd appearance for a teen of his age, but he figured it was just a lack of maturing on his part, maybe he would become more...manly after some time. Yet he merely dismissed the thought and went back to helping him with this opinion dilemma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm

"I have no idea." Laiko admitted bluntly, seeming completely clueless.
It was amazing how utterly stupid he could come across, when in reality he was little short of being a genius.
Laiko was thinking again over what Damon had said, when suddenly a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.
"Laiko, why aren't you in class?" Kevin asked sharply.
Laiko glanced up, his face breaking into an eager grin at the sight of his friend. "Oh, Kevin, I was just going to take Damon to the nurse's office, when-" He broke off, falling silent as an expression of dawning comprehension struck his handsome face. "Damon..." He said thoughtfully, turning back to his new friend. "I came up with that on my own, right? I decided you had a temperature... It was wrong, but it was my own opinion, wasn't it?" He asked in awe.
"Laiko, go to class!" Kevin snapped suddenly. "But, Damon-" Laiko protested, gesturing toward his new friend. "You can talk to him later!" Kevin snapped firmly.
Laiko quelled under his friend's gaze, and scuttled off back to class, leaving Kevin alone with Damon.

Kevin glared down at the scrawny boy. "What did you say to him?" Kevin asked coolly, watching Damon from above his glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Damon jumped at another voice, getting to his feet as Laiko had and glancing over the boy who demanded Laiko go to class, what was this boy? His father or something? Jeez. He shook his head and listened to him talk before grinning "Yes! That was your own opinion Laiko!" he chuckled, nodding enthusiastically towards the boy before back to Kevin, frowning when he insisted that Laiko go to class, and he obliged and scurried off like a little puppy. Damon frowned, shaking his head and looking at Kevin "What did I say to him? I simply told me he should develop his own opinion instead of agreeing with what his friends say and taking their word for the truth. Why does it matter? You don't own him." he said bluntly, staring right back up at the taller boy, unblinking and focused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Kevin narrowed his eyes at the boy's obvious display of attitude. "Watch your mouth." He snapped harshly, "I happen to be a school prefect!"
He left a moment for this to sink in, then began explaining the situation.
"Look, just be careful what you say to Laiko, okay? He's...Different. I won't go into detail now, because it isn't my place, but the bottom line is - he came here two years ago, and he might as well have been an alien from outer space. The kid didn't have a clue. Not a single memory of being alive those first 15 years of his life." Kevin sighed irritably, then turned a cold glare to Damon again. "I honestly couldn't care less... Just don't mess with his head. The kid has a good heart... But he knows nothing of society... Oh, what the hell! I have better things to do than waste my time on you. But don't you dare set that boy back, or I'll have you pay for every minute of precious time I wasted getting him this far."

With that, Kevin turned on his heel and stalked away to patrol another corridor.

Meanwhile, Laiko sat in his next class, gnawing absentmindedly and thinking about his new friend - for the first time, not paying full attention to his teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

[[ gahh. my mummy is kicking me off the computer Sad ]]

Damon raised his brows "You're sheltering the poor guy?" he asked, shaking his head "Whatever, I have to get to class." he sighed, turning away and resuming his usual, slumped over position as he made his way down the hall, adjusting his bag on his shoulder and finally getting to class roughly ten minutes before it ended, slipping in silently and finding his seat. He yawned and rested his head on the desk, closing his eyes and listening to the teacher speak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm

((Naaaw! Sad Bye Vera! We need to start getting in touch via MSN again... Then we can meet online. Very Happy ))

Laiko glanced up brightly as Damon entered the classroom - and the rest of his lesson as spent watching his new friend in complete admiration.
When class ended, Laiko trotted happily over to Damon - his usual cheerful, friendly expression on his face.

((Sorrrrry! Awfully short! Wink Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 am

[[ haha. Yes, we must. ]]

Damon looked up as the bell rang, yawning and blinking his eyes open before getting to his feet and almost running into Laiko again "Oh! Jeez...scared me. Hey." he said cheerily, his lips tugging into a smile at the corners. He stretched and gathered his things together, looking over at Laiko and waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:05 am

"Sorry." Laiko apologised solemnly, bowing his head and looking properly ashamed of himself. Though of course, if somebody was to ask him what he had done wrong, he would have no idea. This fact did nothing to make his apology any less sincere, however. Laiko was simply like that - quick to blame himself, yet seldom letting it dampen his spirits for long.
Like now, for instance.
Laiko soon forgot to feel ashamed, and flashed a bright grin instead. "Hello, Damon." He greeted his friend brightly. He thought of Damon as a friend, of course, because he did not know any better. He simply had no idea that these things took time. Then again, perhaps it was a good thing, in a way.
"I missed you." He announced dramatically, clapping Damon on the back with a friendly laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Damon shook his head as the boy hung his in shame "Oh...no don't be...ashamed of yourself." he murmured, frowning a tiny bit before Laiko seemed to brighten up almost immediately after his...downcast moment. He shook his head and laughed along with the other boy "I missed you too, buddy. Come on." he said quietly, grinning up at Laiko and nudging him lightly to get him to walk with himself.

[[ crappy. sorry D: ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

At Damon's words, Laiko felt a rush of affection.
Beaming fondly at his friend, Laiko tottered happily alongside him, humming softly to himself. "Is it break time now?" He asked innocently, blinking with wide green eyes at Damon. Usually Mike would leave Laiko in no doubt of when break started - but since Mike was not there, Laiko would simply have to work it out some other way.
Thankfully, he had Damon to help him now.
The thought brought a smile to Laiko's lips, and he practically glowed with admiration as he half-walked, half-skipped alongside his beloved 'Buddy'.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

He smiled and nodded "Yup...what would you like to do on your break, Laiko?" he asked, tilting his head a bit and looking at the eager-eyed boy curiously. Even without his own opinion he should be able to decide what to do on his break. Damon yawned slightly and shook his head, glancing down before over ot the peculiar gait that Laiko held, sort a skip...walk..jog type thing? Who knew, but it was rather amusing anyhow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"Eat!" Laiko exclaimed without hesitation. "I like food." He explained with a laugh. "I probably shouldn't drink any coffee, though... Although I do like it - Kevin thinks it has a bad effect on me... I think I agree."
Laiko chuckled softly, then made an attempt to control his energy - walking sensibly as he entered the cafeteria. He didn't want to embarrass Damon, after all...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

He laughed softly and shook his head "You like to eat? Hmm...I would ahve never guessed that." he said quietly, stepping into the cafeteria "Oh my gosh...if this is you without coffee...I'm not sure I want to see you after coffee." he replied, chuckling...well more of a giggle as he made his way over to the line, standing patiently despite his distaste of having to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"Yup, eat and sleep." Laiko confirmed with a laugh - following Damon cheerfully toward the waiting line. "To be fair, I did have some coffee last night, and I don't think it's completely worn off yet." Laiko explained sensibly, his eyes starting to scan the food as he wondered what he ought to get.
"What do you like to do, Damon?" Laiko asked curiously, turning back to his friend with wide, innocent eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 am

[[ lmao. I couldn't get connection in her basement XD ]]

Damon laughed "Typical boy." he murmured, rolling his eyes playfully and nudging him again in a joking manor. He nodded "Mm...I think it would be odd seeing you...not excited, since I've only known you to be excited." he chuckled, glancing down before back up "What do I like to do? Um...not much really. I draw a lot...but thats about it." he shrugged, looking up again and smiling lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 am

"Well, I am excited most of the time." Laiko admitted with a laugh. "This is a pretty exciting place, after all."
He reached the front of the line then, and Laiko grabbed a tray and picked out his food.
When he reached the end of the counter where the boy before him was paying for his food, the woman handling the transactions glanced up with a smile, and nodded at him. Laiko nodded back, then left the line. He didn't have to pay for his meals, because they were included in the special scholarship that the principal had given him.
Shaking aside his thoughts, Laiko trotted back over to Damon, and resumed their earlier conversation. "So you like to draw?" He repeated thoughtfully. "I'm not much good at drawing, but I always enjoy looking at the art students' work. Mike doesn't like art much, though..." Laiko considered this for a moment, then glanced back at Damon. "I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime." He announced, an eager grin splitting his handsome face.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm

He nodded and proceeded to getting his food, paying quietly and murmuring a thanks to the woman before returning his gaze to Laiko as he headed for a table "You really think its exciting?" he asked, arching one brow. Damon ducked his head down a bit and sat down "You really don't. I'm not all that good." he laughed, gesturing for Laiko to sit down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 pm

"Well, it's the most excitement I know." Laiko explained with a chuckle. "And besides - with Mike around, there's never a dull moment."
Laiko sat as Damon indicated, then considered his second statement.
"Don't I?" He asked, seeming faintly disgruntled. "I could have sworn I did..." Laiko frowned, poking thoughtfully at the food on his plate. If he was anybody else, he would have spoken the words with a joking tone. But no, Laiko was just a little different, and he trusted what Damon said to be the truth, only it confused him.
He did want to see Damon's art. He knew he did, because... Well, because he simply wanted to - yet Damon had told him that he didn't want to see...
Wow, this was confusing. Perhaps he ought to find Mike and ask him...? But no, Mike was probably still talking to the principal, or even suspended again. Kevin...? No, he was on prefect duty, and he didn't like to be disturbed.
Well then... He had no choice.
Laiko stared expectantly at Damon, awaiting an explanation - waiting to be told what he wanted, since he clearly didn't know himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next