Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poloish and Vera :3

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Poloish and Vera :3  - Page 3 Empty Re: Poloish and Vera :3

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Damon could see that what he had said had disturbed Laiko and frowned "Oh...sorry buddy. Um. I just meant that they really aren't all that good and if I were you I wouldn't waste my time." he laughed "But remember our opinion conversation? What do you want to do?" he asked, arching a brow and watching his facial expression carefully, a look of curiosity in his eyes.
.:.Vera.:.

http://themortician.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Laiko chuckled quietly, raking his fingers through his fluffy (XD) blonde hair as he considered the predicament before him.
"I want to see." He said decisively, showing almost no hesitation. "I want to see your art, even if it isn't good, because you made it." He concluded, his bright green eyes meeting Damon's gaze and holding it - waiting to see if he had truly grasped the concept of this 'opinion' thing.
Thankfully, Laiko was a fast learned, and once somebody explained something to him properly, he usually got the hang of it pretty quickly. Hopefully, this would be one of those situations.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

He smiled a bit as he noticed how...fluffy seeming Laiko's hair seemed to be and chuckled a bit to himself, shaking his head "You want to see? Well if that is your opinion then sure, sometime...later." he said quietly, starting on his food he had collected quietly, staring at the assorted...meal components on the tray with mock interest, just so he had a bit of time to think while Laiko digested whta had just been said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

"Okay, then. I'll look forward to it!" Laiko responded eagerly, before turning his attention to his food.
Considering Laiko's rather overboard enthusiasm and energy levels in, well... Everything - he ate rather politely - exercising manners he could not remember ever having been taught, but that he simply knew by default.
It didn't take long for him to finish his meal, and once he had he got to his feet and took his tray to the pile of dirty trays on the counter, placing it neatly on top.
He made his way back to Damon, then - greeting his friend with a smile and plonking back into his chair. "Any idea what class we have next?" He asked, prodding at his memory for the information, yet without success.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 pm

He giggled softly and shook his head "If you insist." he murmured, finishing his food quietly and getting up to dump his tray. Damon yawned and turned around to see the usual, what he saw most every lunch. A larger, taller, slim boy with shaggy dark hair that went by the alias of David. He frowned and ducked his head down, holding in a whimper as David smirked "Hey fagboy." he greeted cheerily, stepping closer to Damon who in return squeaked a tiny bit and stuttered "H-Hey David."

[[ I've actually been greeted liek that before o.o ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm

(( O.o !! People are mean. D: *Wails*))

Laiko frowned slightly as he noticed Damon's sudden nervousness. But before he even had a chance to ask his friend what was wrong, it became apparent.
His expression darkened at the tall boy's greeting, which Laiko could tell from Damon's face was clearly not appreciated. Seeing his friend looking so nervous got to him, and before he knew what he was doing, Laiko was on his feet.
"David, is it?" He greeted the newcomer, hoping to draw his attention away from Damon.
"I don't believe we've met. I'm Laiko."
He held out his hand to David, offering a handshake, though his green eyes showed none of his usual friendliness. In fact, his gaze was cold, and his expression hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Damon glanced up as Laiko came over, cursing under his breath, yet he was shocked by the...look in Laiko's usually soft looking eyes, he seemed...different. Odd. David laughed "Oh...Damon got himself a boyfriend, didn't he?" he sneered, sort of smacking Laiko's hand away and turning back to Damon "How cute. Fagboy finally found a lover." he smirked, laughing loudly and returning his eyes to Laiko, looking him over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Laiko's eyes narrowed, and he drew his hand slowly back, flexing his fingers as he let it fall to his side. "Do you have a problem with that, David?" Laiko asked slowly, his tone icy. He stepped threateningly forward, and with the dark look in his eyes, the atmosphere changed. Laiko seemed suddenly... Dangerous. "Are you jealous?" He raised his eyebrows, fixing David with a condescending stare of pure disdain. "Are you upset, David, that Damon can find a lover..." Laiko took a step closer, his face inches from David's, staring intimidatingly down at the boy. "...And you can't?" He finished in a low hiss, a faint smirk twitching the corner of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Damon choked on what he was about to say when Laiko spoke, his cheeks staining fuchsia at even the thought of Laiko being his 'lover'. David burst out into loud laughter again, drawing slight attention "Oh yes, because I'm definitely jealous that two gay guys finally found each other in life. It really is a shame though, I thought you might be joining me in making fun of fagboy, but you're just like him." he mused, glancing at Damon who was still cowering away from him. He smirked and shook his head "So tell me, mr...Laiko I believe it is. Tell me what its like to know you've sought out the only other gay guy in this school, hmm? You do realize this puts you in such low ranks that your life here will now be a living hell." he snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"My life, a living Hell?" Laiko repeated, his smirk gradually stretching into a grin, making him seem positively insane. "And are you the one who is going to enforce that? Ha!" Laiko gave a jeering bark of laughter, then met David's eyes directly. "Who gives a damn if I'm gay or straight?" Laiko asked in a deadly whisper. "It doesn't change the fact that you're scared of me. You're terrified. Go on, throw a punch, I dare you." Laiko let the deadly silence drag out - remaining perfectly relaxed - yet standing at his full height - looking all the more threatening from his evident calmness.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

As Laiko told David to punch him if he wasn't scared he couldn't help but interject "Laiko, please. This really isn't your battle." he said quickly to prevent anything from happening and for Laiko's friend Kevin to come after him. David rolled his eyes and shoved Damon away, aiming a blow at his stomach that managed to wind Damon and make him stagger back before he swung back around to Laiko and attempted to punch him as well, seemingly not caring of consequences.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Laiko glanced up at Damon's words, blinking in vague surprise as though he'd nearly forgotten that his friend was still there. But before he could even think of responding to Damon's words, David had thrown a lightning-quick punch.
As he saw his friend knocked backwards, Laiko felt a burning sensation he'd never felt before rush through him. A boiling fury like nothing he had ever felt.
He was barely conscious of his actions as David's fist swung at him - yet he wasted no time in reaction. He caught the punch effortlessly - then in one, elegant movement he twisted David's arm back in a painful hold. "You can't treat my friend like that." Laiko hissed darkly - twisting David's arm even further. "You think you can waltz in here, and judge him for being who he is?" Laiko remained silent a moment to let David think about what he had done - then he gave his final say.
"And about what you said before... I would feel honoured to be half the person Damon is!" He snarled the words savagely, ten fell silent and released David's arm, turning instantly away - yet avoiding Damon's gaze. His emotions were out of control. He could not distinguish any one from another, and he had no clue what any of them meant. But for now, he had to stay strong... He had to last this out.
Something, some long forgotten instinct, told him not to show weakness just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Damon just watched them with wide-eyed shock, still at a loss of breath and therefore a lack of words left his slacken mouth. David yelped slightly as Laiko twisted his arm and uttered his words, nodding with a cowardly look in his dark eyes before he managed to get away and slink off to his own corner of the cafeteria. Damon looked over to Laiko, still in shock "I-I'm sorry for all of that. You really didn't have to do that." he whispered, walking over to him and looking up at him worriedly since he was now...quiet and withdrawn it seemed.

[[ that was bad, sorry Razz ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Laiko merely shook his head at Damon's words, not trusting himself to say anything. He attempted to get his emotions in check, but he simply had no idea how, so it just wasn't working. "Forget it." Laiko murmured quietly, forcing a hint of a smile and ruffling his friend's hair affectionately.
"I have to go." He muttered quickly, and with that he turned and left the cafeteria.
As soon as he was out, he started running - his long legs pulling him forward in a powerful stride.
And almost instantly, the tears struck. Laiko blinked to clear his vision as he neared the big double doors that marked the entrance to the school. He hauled them open and dashed outside - the fresh air hitting his tear-stained face like an icy blast.
There was nobody out here, and it was peaceful...
Laiko stood a moment, drawing in a deep breath, then he collapsed where he stood, falling to his knees and covering his face with his hands to muffle his sobs. He had seldom cried before... And now he had started, he didn't know how to stop.
He just couldn't stop thinking of what he had done... Of how cruel he had been. He couldn't forget David's yelp of pain - pain that he had caused! Laiko simply couldn't take the guilt. He hated hurting people. He hated it! But he just couldn't let them hurt Damon... His friend. What should he have done...? What could he have done? He wished Mike had been there to tell him what to do. Mike always knew what was right... Kevin did, too. But Laiko just couldn't decide for himself.
What else could he have done?

Whimpering pathetically to himself, Laiko drew his knees up to his chest and bowed his head to rest his forehead upon them. He curled himself into a little ball to escape the harshness of the world of reality he had just discovered for the first time. Laiko's muscular shoulders shook with silent sobs, salty teardrops falling wetly from his eyes, trickling down his face again and again, long after he'd ordered them to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

[[ d'awww D': ]]

Watching the look in Laiko's eyes as he left had been one of the hardest things in his life, seeing the pain, regret and somehow sadness there left him feeling...empty, incomplete. Who knew that one simple thing could make one feel like this? Damon frowned, looking down to his feet before glaring at the people that had been staring and stalking out of the cafeteria in search of Laiko. There was no way he was getting off that easy, without even an explanation as to why he had...gotten like that and then...stormed off it seemed? He glanced around the near empty hall, looking for even the slightest sign that Laiko had gone either way in this hall. With a frown tugging down the corner of his lips he tried to recall which class they had next, English? Who knew...but he stuck his head in the classroom anyway; no sign of him. Damon grimaced "Where the hell did he go?!" he mumbled, walking quietly down the dorm hallway and pausing at the door with his name on it, knocking lightly...no answer. Honestly? Not in his English class, not in his dorm. Where did he go? He doubted that the washroom was where he would hide because that was where girls hid, not boys. Even ones like Laiko. After what seemed like ages he felt like he had scoured the whole school looking for him and to no avail. Damon decided he'd check outside and barely made it out the door before he practically tripped over him, squeaking loudly and glancing down. Had he been crying? He gasped slightly and got down next to him "L-Laiko?" he stuttered, touching his shoulder lightly and letting a worried, pained look slip into his obnoxiously blue eyes, awaiting an answer from the obviously torn boy. What had happened that had turned him into this? Kevin was going to kill him for this, that he knew for sure, but...why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

Hearing his friend's voice, Laiko slowly raised his head - his beautiful green eyes shining with tears that finally agreed to stop falling as Damon arrived, for the sight of his friend cheered Laiko considerably. It made him wonder why he had walked away from Damon in the first place if it was only going to make him feel worse. There was no logic there...
Yet one more thing he didn't understand.
"I'm sorry..." He whispered, dropping his gaze to the ground, and wrapping his arms around his knees again. "I- I didn't think, I just-" He broke off then, biting his lip to hold back the tears that threatened to overflow again. He was getting the hang of it now...
"I hurt him, Damon!" He managed finally, tearing at his hair in frustration. "How... Why would I hurt somebody...?"
With a pathetic whimper, he shifted into a cross-legged position and poked at the dirt in front of him in a subdued fashion. His fluffy golden hair flopped forward to cover his face as he bowed his head - feeling once again the guilt of what he had done. In his eyes, nothing could justify hurting somebody. He had no clue of self defence and the like. In fact, the few times he had taken a punch in the past, he hadn't reacted at all - except to feel guilty for hurting his attacker's fist. But back in the cafeteria - when David had been antagonising Damon... It had been like some long forgotten instinct had taken over, and he had followed it out of a habit he could not remember.
His mind and body retained everything they had learned these past 17 years, yet he had no memory of any of it - not since what had happened 2 years before.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:03 am

His face fell completely when Laiko looked up and he could see that he had been crying. Damon shook his head, closing his eyes tigihtly and listening to what he had to say before nodding and looking back up, sighing softly "Laiko...please...it's okay. You really don't need to be upset, it was only self defense he was going to hurt you, would you want that?" he whispered, aching to reach out and hug him but really thinking that after what had just happened a hug wouldn't be the best option. It might give him the wrong impression, so he just but a hand on his back lightly and looked at him with a serious, slightly hardened look in his eyes. If only David knew that he had done this to the poor boy, he would thrive off of this. Yet in the back of his mind he kept thinking Kevin was going to be standing behind him, yelling at him for doing such things to Laiko, the innocent, misinformed boy. He already felt terrible, and Kevin would only add to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 am

"Really?" Laiko asked, blinking blankly. "I thought it was wrong..." He frowned thoughtfully for a moment, then simply shrugged it off - a bright smile lighting his face. If Damon said that it was okay, and that there was no reason to be upset, then that was how it was. "Well, that's fine then." He concluded cheerfully, bouncing to his feet. His eyes were a little glassier than usual, but apart from that, any evidence that he'd been crying his little heart out a moment before had been erased completely. "Come on - what are you on the ground for?" Laiko asked with a laugh, grabbing Damon's hand and pulling the boy to his feet with surprising strength.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 am

Damon was utterly surprised at the change of mood in him as he stood up, all happy and whatnot again. He shook his head "Y-Yeah...I dunno." he mumbled, running a hand through his hair and glancing over at Laiko "Why such a change in mood?" he asked quietly, purely curious yet brutally unsure of how he would respond. This...boy was quite the interesting soul. Damon found it impossible to figure him out, he was so...confusing. Why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 am

"Hmm?" Laiko asked in confusion, tilting his head slightly to one side and watching Damon like a curious puppy. "Well you said I didn't need to be upset, right? So I'm not." He explained this as though it were the simplest thing imaginable - which in a way it was - since Laiko had no idea that it made no sense whatsoever. He blinked innocently at Damon, waiting for the boy's response. He was curious as to why his friend had asked such a question, when he should really have already known the answer...

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 am

I finished Laikooooo :3 Its terrible since I did it at two in the morning basically o.o
But still Wink https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/4izi1c.jpg

Damon shook his head "But how do you change your emotions so fast? Aren't you able to decide things for yourself yet?" he murmured, tilting his head to the side slightly and watching his face quietly, his bright blue eyes staring right back into his green ones. He sighed softly, how could he do that? How could he go by whatever was said, take it to heart and just assume it was the truth? What had possibly happened to make him like this? He had a feeling he would never find out, as nobody seemed to know but Laiko, and he definitely wouldn't be sharing that, much less sharing it with Damon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am

((I love it!!! Very Happy *Attacks* Twisted Evil Thank you Buddy!!!!!!!! ))

"I... Don't know." He blinked in surprise, considering the question carefully. "I don't really remember... How to decide things for myself yet." Laiko explained. "I mean, some things, you know... But-" He broke off, watching Damon and frowning slightly. He felt like he had done something wrong, but he couldn't quite understand what. "Still, it's fine, right?" He asked with a bright grin, "You wouldn't tell me something if it wasn't true anyway, would you?" He watched Damon cheerfully - his innocent expression brimming with trust.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 am

He shook his head "I would never lie to you, Laiko. But remember? What I say is my opinion, not yours." he reminded him gently, nudging him slightly as he opened the door as if telling him to come back inside. Damon sighed softly as he slipped inside, glancing over to Laiko and still watching his face curiously, wondering what was going on inside his mind, which in turn made a frown slightly pull at his lips as he would never know what Laiko was thinking at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 am

"Oh, yeah..." Laiko responded, frowning slightly and cupping his chin thoughtfully as he entered the school building after Damon. "I'll get the hang of it soon." He promised, smiling brightly at his friend.
Then, suddenly, Laiko heard a loud shout echoing down the corridor.
"Laiko!"
He spun around, to see Mike running toward him. "Mike!" Laiko returned happily as his friend ran right into him, not even bothering to slow down first. Winded, Laiko half-coughed, half-laughed as he climbed to his feet, grabbing Mike's shoulder to steady himself - since Mike was already on his feet. "Was the principal mad?" Laiko asked curiously, once he had regained his breath, taking a step back and watching his friend. "Nah." Mike responded with a grin - then at Laik's surprised glance, he added "He still is. I ran away. But more importantly, Laiko, who is this."
And with that, Mike whipped around to eye Damon curiously, looking him up and down. "Ah, right! Mike, this is Damon. Damon, this is Mike." Laiko quickly made introductions, then eyed the pair cautiously, hoping that Mike wouldn't prove too much for Damon.

Back to top Go down

Post  .:.Vera.:. Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:34 am

Damon gasped slightly as the boy came running down the hall and collided with Laiko, frowning softly and watching them talk to each other before he nodded, making sense of it all. He nodded a bit "H-Hey Mike." he said warily, a little unsure of the other boy, but willing to accept him because the thought of Mike seemed to thrill Laiko. He sighed softly, and scratched the back of his neck uneasily with a forced, shaky smile, glancing over to Laiko with one brow lifted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next