Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 25 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:33 pm

[xD]

Don couldn't help but laugh every time the guests asked them to kiss. Finally, before they could clink their glasses again, he leaned over to her. "Eat fast, I have a feeling this is going to go on for a while." He whispered, then took a bite of the food.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 25 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 pm

((LOLz. Still have the wedding cake. ;3))

Ria smirked. "Oh. I know." she said rolling her eyes and eating carefully - yet quickly. She shifted a bit, her back still loose thanks to Don's massage. She knew, if she hadn't gotten the massage she would have been crippled by now. Something in her mind was forcing her into believing that the large splinter was reaching dangerously close to her spine. She would have to go back into a doctor and get it checked out. Something just wasn't right with the whole situation. She managed to finish off her meal as they clinked the glasses again and she swallowed, another laugh hitting the air. "And it starts again," she mused before leaning in and kissing him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Don chuckled and kissed her back. His plate was now finished. He leaned back and sighed. "You know, I think I might just break every glass in here." He said with a smirk, glancing around the room. The sweetheart's table was on a platform, just a bit higher than the rest of the room. The hotel had taken care of setting up the room. It was covered with birds of paradise, plumeria, and other native flowers. The plumeria of course wasn't put anywhere near the tables or food, just running along the ceiling. There was a waterfall in the middle of the room, which the lighting was putting different projections on it.(I saw that on David Tuterra o.O it was awesome).
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

((XD nice. Cake cutting timeee. ;3))

Ria smiled, "That sounds like a good idea, actually." she said, smirking and then laughing. With a tiny sigh she looked around the room, the DJ suggesting it was time to cut the cake. Agreeing, she gently tugged on Don's hand and led him over to the cake. With his help they cut out two small pieces and Ria gently hand-fed him his piece with a smirk as the icing got on his face a little.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Don rolled his eyes at her smirk, then fed her a piece, purposely getting icing on her nose. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

[pretty cake o.o but I hate fondant xP nasty stuff.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Ria laughed, wiping the icing off of her nose and eating it. They clinked the glasses again and she leaned in and kissed him.

((Urmmm. Honeymoon now or you got something else planned?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 pm

[honeymoon :3]

Don sighed, a little woozy and tired. The reception had been great, and now it was over. He found Ria and scooped her up, bridal style. He kissed her, and grinned down at her. "Well, that was fun." He said with a chuckle, punching the elevator button.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 pm

((Yayyy))

Ria smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yes. Very fun." she said before kissing him on the lips again, much more passionately then with everyone watching. She shifted just a little and rested her head against his shoulder as he headed towards their hotel room.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Don slid the room key into the handle, and opened the door. He leaned down and kissed her again before setting her on the bed in the honeymoon suite.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:48 pm

((xD I haven't decided if I want Ria to flip out or not yet... -ponders-))

Ria smiled, laying back on the bed, resting all of her weight on her arms as she followed him with her eyes. The door was locked now and her eyes shone with happiness. "Love you." she said before pulling the tiara off so it stopped digging into her skull
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:59 pm

[ohhh o.o]

Don smiled and plopped down in the bed beside her. "Love you too." He said softly, putting his hands behind his head. He stared up at the ceiling. "So, how's it feel to officially be a Smith?" He asked, turning his head.

[I changed my mind. He told his family what happened, they understood, so when he turned 18 he legally changed his name o.O]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm

((LOL. If they 'do' it. I haven't decided if she's going to relax, or have memories and flip and pull out XD))

Ria smiled, rolling on her side to face him. "It feels great." she said, a tiny smirk on her face as she reached her hand out and put it on his arm, really wanting his hand but not caring enough at the moment and then curling up closer to him.

((Such... accepting people LOL))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

[hmmmm wellllllllll acting it out is always awkward o.O]

Don smiled and moved his hand to hers, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. His smile only widened when she curled up closer to him. "You know, the dress can go away." He said, smushing down a bit of the skirt. He arched his eyebrow at her. "Go change." He said with smile, almost positive she couldn't be all that comfortable.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

((LOL If she flips out, it wouldn't be that far in. ;3))

Ria nodded her head and slid off the bed. "Be right back." she said with a tiny smirk before she grasped her lace nightgown and went into the bathroom. After a bit of fussing with the zipper she managed to allow the dress to drop to the ground, pooling at her feet before she slid into her nightgown and then hung up her wedding dress in its bag. She admired it one more time before returning to Don's side and curling up against him once more.

((Yea. Imma have her flip out. So like. She gets undressed and he undresses and then touches her waist or something and she panics. :3 still in their underwear though. XD))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm

[xD sounds nifty Wink ]

Don smiled and kissed the tip of her ear, then made his way down her jawline to her shoulder. He stopped there and looked at her, concern flooding over his eyes. "Are you okay?" He whispered, his lips brushing against her neck.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm

((XD Yurppp. :3 So. Theyll go a little farther before she flips. As hes just kissing her right now and nothing else has happened))

Ria nodded her head, a tiny smile on her face. "Yea. Im just fine. Why?" she murmured before gently placing a hand against his chest and kissing his cheek, her fingers tracing his muscled chest through the shirt. Then, she fumbled a little with the buttons, and slid in closer to his touch.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 pm

[muscles :3]

Don smiled and slid the stapes of her nightgown down. He kissed her shoulders, not touching the bra straps, then moved his lips to hers, kissing her passionately.

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Ria leaned in and kissed him back, his shirt basically off and she could feel her nightgown sliding down to around her waist. She shifted slightly, feeling a bit of nervous tension slipping into her back but she tried to push through it. One hand lay on his chest the other pulling the rest of his shirt back just a tad. When she oulled back from the kiss though just the slightly cold draft running across her bare midsection and the position she was in sent memories curtling back through her mind. Immediately she felt trapped and she yanked her nightgown back into place, wriggling herself free. As she sat on the edge of the bed trembling she shook her head. "Im sorry Don. I... I just cant..." she choked out pushing back the tears. "I feel so stupid right now... Nothing was even - God Don. Im a stupid idiot... Why am I always ruining everything..." her voice trailed off to a hoarse whisper as she shoved the tears away, her arms wrapped tightly around her body now.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Hey, hey. It's fine. You didn't ruin anything. We'll wait. It's totally fine." He pulled his shirt back on and moved over to her, sitting down beside her. "Its really okay." He told her, squeezing her shoulder. He picked up her hand and kissed the back of it. "You're my wife now. Therefore, I can handle whatever you throw at me."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Ria simply nodded her head, unable to speak anymore. She couldnt stop trembling. Images kept flooding her head and she could just tell that her eyes were void. She leaned intonhis touch, resting her head against his chest and squeezing his hand to remind herself he was actually there. "I just... I just want them to go away..." she said her voice no louder than a whisper and just as void as her eyes as she fought with the emotions and memories. She didnt want them. A few minutes later she allowed her eyes to slide closed. "Im tired, Don. Might we sleep?" She questioned a bit of her natural voice sliding back into play as she took in a few deep breaths pushing the memories out.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Don nodded. "Of course we can." He slid back to the pillows and nestled himself under the covers. He loved hotel beds and pillows, they were always so comfortable. He smiled tiredly at her, then slid his wedding band off his finger and set it on the bedside table.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Ria smiled opening her eyes just long enough to clamber into bed beside him. She pulled the covers up over herself and then curled up beside him, one hand restinf on his chest beside her head. She closed her eyes and drifted off quickly into a light sleep.

Of course, the night did not come without horrible nightmares at one point she was sobbing into his chest completely unaware of it until she felt him.begin to stir. It was then that she woke up and apologized profusely for it. She didnt know why she couldnt get rid of them. And she knew it was only making it harder on Don. But little did she know that after the honeymoon Abba was going to throw in a horrible twist.

((Lolz anything planned honeymoon wise?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 pm

[nope go right ahead xD]

Don calmed her down, stroking her hair and shushing her sobs. "Stop apologizing you goofball." He said affectionately, kissing the tear streaks on her cheeks.

[time skip to your twiiissstttssss?????]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Ria apologized for apologizing then shook her head and managed a laugh unsure of what to say. "Love you..." she decided on before leaning up and kissing him.

((Skipping to twist nowww))

it had been a few months since the wedding and they now had a stable apartment and jobs while finsihing up college. But. When Ria awoke that morning even moving sent a stabbing pain through her back. She gasped for air holsding back a yelp of agony as she placed her hand on her back, finding the splinter though it seemed to be getting harder and harder to find it. She tried to sit up again and let out a low moan, her jaw clenched as she bent over and gasped for air again. This wasnt right. This had never happened before. It wasnt even the constant pain. It was only when she moved. She didnt get it. Her mind recalled the doctor saying something about the splinter and her spine. But she couldnt remember exactly. Fear jolted through her system as she bit her lip. When she went to stand though, her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor with a loud thud and a whimper of pain. Definately not normal.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

[I saw that coming!!! So totally called it!!! I'm psychic!]

Don's eyes flew open the minute he heard her, in pain. He sat bolt upright.
"Ria?" He asked, trying not to panic. He leaned over the edge of the bed and saw her laying on the floor. He jumped down and kneeled beside her, carefully picking her up. "Do I need to the hospital? Or should I call 911?" He asked, looking her over. He tried to hold back his tears as he averted his eyes from her legs and went to her face.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum