Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

2 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 26 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 pm

((Thats cause i used foreshadowing... Lol))

Ria let out a low hiss of pain as he moved her, jarring her back ever so slightly in the process. "Don..." she said tears in her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him not able to mlve her legs at all anymore. "Don. I cant... I cant move my legs... Its all pins and needles..." she said the tears escaping. She looked down to see her legs twitching slightly but she had no control over that. In her shifting of position she felt the pain in her back and she let out another whimper. "and my back. It hurts to move. Don... This hasnt happened before. I dont know whats going on..." she whispered, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to stay strong so he didnt flip out on her. If she showed just how much pain and worry she really had she knew he would break down. So she clenched hee jaw and forced her voice to stay level as she spoke instead of trembling. But. She couldnr keep herself from adding "im scared Donnie..." she whispered.

((Lol whqt is his nickname for her aways?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee - Page 26 Empty Re: Oh the magic of Abbadoodle and meee

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

[sh. No. Lemme have my moment xD]

Don nodded. "Im calling 911." He announced, then grabbed his phone and dialed.
"Hello? My wife can't walk. I don't know why," he paused, "like I said, I have no clue why. Please hurry." He gave them their adress, then hung up. He turned to Ria. "They'll be here soon. Just...don't move."

[he doesn't have one o.o]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 am

((Lol. He should totally have one. XD))

Ria groaned. "I cant move even if I wanted to..." she complained trying to shift her weight on her arms so she could stay sitting up easier the pain returning in that process.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 pm

[her her I have one >:3 but I'm gonna make a little backstory for it xD]

"It'll be okay, Roo." He brushed her hair out of her face. He was referring to the nickname he gave her when they were at the zoo and a kangaroo 'charged' at the fence. He smiled at the memory, then leaned down and kissed her forehead.

[I want someone to call me Roo x3]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:28 pm

((Lol niceeee))

soon the ambulance arrived. The medics carefully loading her onto the stretcher making sure not to jarr her back much. They motioned for Don to hop in and then they headed to the hospital. Once they got there they seperated her from him running test after test. The doctor couldnt seem to figure it out so he asked Ria about her history. She explained her backpain. And the splinter deep in her muscle. How the doctor had said it was too risky and such. With a sigh he ordered an MRI and saw that the splinter was digging into her spine. They called Don back into the room before going over the options. "Well. Ria. There are two options. Surgery, to remove it. Or leaving it in. Surgery there is an 80 percent chance youll walk again. A 15 percent chance youll still be paralyzed but with no more back pain. And a 5 percent chance you wont make it out of thr operating room. If we leave it as is you have a 50 percent chance of it splitting your spinal chord. It seems really sharp. You would die instantly. Then we have a 50 percent chance of you staying like this, in immense pain for the rest of your life." he paused, taking in Rias pale face. "I highly recommend the surgery. It probably wont get rid of the back pain. But youll more than likely be able to walk and move your legs again... Ill give you a few minutes to talk this over..." the doctor dinished before exiting the room and shutting the door behind him -leaving Don and Ria there.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Don climbed in, and when they reached the hospital he waited. He listened to the doctor grimly, nodding slightly. He turned to Ria.
"Its up to you." He said, tacking her hand and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Ria looked at Don, squeezing his hand. "I-im going to do it... But Im scared..." she choked out, motioning for him to come closer. She needed him right there. "Yo- youll be here when... When i wake up right?" she whispered. Yes. She knew he would. But. She wanted to hear it from him anyways. A few tears slid down her cheeks as she looked at him. Be strong, Ria. Be strong.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"Of course I'll be there. I'll be the very first thing you see." He grinned devilishly at her, squeezing her hand supportively. "We'll get through this. We've been through similar. We gotta future!" He ruffled her hair, waiting for her to get a bit upset, then smoothed it back into place.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Ria groaned. "My. Hair." she complained before he smoothed it back down. "Thank you... I love you..." she whispered before calling the doctor in. Thirty minutes later she was put under and wheeled into surgery. It was only supposed to last an hour. But, three hours later they came out and put Ria into the recovery ward. Then, the doctor went and got Don and took him to a side room before beginning to talk. "It was in really deep. Her back won't be strong at all. Bending and getting back up and such will be really difficult, as her muscles won't be able to handle the load. She'll be in a lot of pain. But, she shouldn't be paralyzed as the tissue it was pushing was only being pushed and it filled right back out. She'll probably still have some loss of feeling for the next few days, but motor movements shouldn't be impaired. She does - on the other hand - have yet another scar added to her back. Oh. And, we also pulled out the other large splinters before they could tunnel depper. she shouldn't be back for a while, if at all." he said before patting Don on the shoulder and leading him into her room.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Don nodded, listening to the doctor carefully. He followed him into her room, and looked her over. He held back tears as he pulled up a chair and took a hold of her hand. He rested his elbows on the edge of the bed, just watching her as he gnawed on his bottom lip, holding back the tears that had already begun blurring his vision. "Oh Roo..." He murmured, never taking his eyes off her face as he just listened to her breathe.
If at all... Don refused to give up the hope that she would wake up. She was going to be fine, she would just have trouble bending over. That would be easy for him to do for her. Besides, she didn't usually drop things...sure, it'd be tough. But they could do it. He knew they could. Heck, he came back from the dead. She could make it through surgery, she had to. Don kissed the back of her hand and rubbed it with his thumb.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Ria stirred slightly to the sound of his voice, moving her head towards his body. But, it was another hour before she finally opened her eyes. She coughed slightly and squeezed his hand. "Donnie..." she whispered hoarsely going to shift her weight and then realizing she didn't have the strength to twist her back anymore. With a grumble of defeat she gently shoved herself a bit closer to the edge of the bed and grasped his hand with both of hers, wrapping it tightly. "What did he say?" she whispered, taking in the horror-stricken look on his face. She pulled his hand up towards her head, before kissing it lightly. "What's wrong?" she whispered, "I made it..." she whispered, "I'm here..."
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

Don stared at her in shock. Then a smile spread across his face.
I made it, I'm here...
"I know, I know you are." He leaned forward and kissed her. "I was just so scared you wouldn't." He reassured her, gently caressing her cheek. Tears so rung in his eyes again. "I was to scared of losing you." He saidntearfully.

[*can't see screen* wahhhhhh!!!!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Ria smiled and kissed him back, unable to stretch up fully without feeling a tug on her back. "No kids yet, Don. You said we'd have kids." with a tiny laugh she reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. "I'm tired... can you please lay next to me..." she asked, cocking her head lightly. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise." she said.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Don nodded and climbed into the bed next her, on the side with more space.
"Feels weird, huh? We haven't been since we got engaged..." He turned and smiled slightly at her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Ria nodded laughing and then wincing as it moved her back, pulling at the stitching. With a tiny sigh she managed to push herself onto her side before resting her head against his chest. "we are stuck here. I think we really are just attatched to these guys too much," she said. Now she was easily able to reach him so she stretched up slightly. "Dont panic if I fall asleep. I dont plan on passing as you did..." she murmered before poking his ribs playfully. She closed her eyes and in a few minutes she was out.

The doctor ordered physical therapy after about a month of bed rest and then allowed her to return home two days later. She still couldnt move all too much, but she also couldnt bend over to get dressed and it was causing her too much of a hassle. She felt useless, and in all honesty she was useless.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Don scoffed, but smiled as she fell asleep. He played with her fingers as she slept, watching her breathing carefully. Pretty soon he dozed off himself.

Don was solemn for the next few days, watching and helping as she struggled with everyday tasks. He loved her all the same though.

[sorry I'm tired and saddish xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

((Time skipping to happier times. Dx unless you have something planned... If so. Ignore said writing below))

it had been a few months since her last day of physical fherapy and she had basicallu full range of movement in her back again. Though, because of the scar tissue in her muscles she would still feel plenty of pain if she tensed up too much. Ria rose that morning and quietly got dressed. It was now christmas eve and as she looked out the window she saw snow falling. Demi had managed to pick up the TV Ria had asked for so she could use it as Dons present and wrapped it up. It had been delivered the day before. So, making sure Don was still asleep she attatched her card to it along with her scrawl handwritting of his name. Then, she started breakfast. Both of them had the next couple of weeks off of college so it was time to relax.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

[yayyy Christmas!!! XD]

Don stirred in bed. He opened one eye and saw Ria was already up. He smiled and got out of bed, heading to his dresser. He opened the sock drawer and dug around until he found the already wrapped gold box. He couldn't help but grin as he looked at it, then tip-toed out, double checking to see Ria in the kitchen, cooking. He carefully placed the present under the tree. There were some from their families that had come earlier in the week. Other than that, there wasn't a whole lot. They were probably going to his parents tomorrow, and there would be more gifts there. He nodded approvingly and headed into the kitchen.
"So, what's for breakfast?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 pm

((Their first christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Lol im sorry. I laugh everytime i think of that. Because they totally arent assasins. Dx))

Ria smiled. "Morning Donnie," she said before flipping the pancakes over. "Pancakes and cereal, maybe some bacon and eggs if your a good boy," she teased with a smirk before plating the pancakes and pulling down two bowls as she was much too lazy to worry about bacon at the moment.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

[if they were assassins they'd be the worst assassins ever xDD]

"Mmm sounds dee-lish." He said with a chuckle, emphasizing the two syllables in the last word. He beamed boyishly at her, and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I think we have some sledding needs for today." He whispered, then went and sat down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 pm

((Lol. Oh most definately))

Ria laughed leaning into his hold as he wrapped his arms around her. It felt good to be able to do things again. She reached up and kissed him on the lips before handing him his plate and sitting down beside him two glasses of milk in front of them. She took a few bites and then felt full, never really haven eaten muxh in the mornings. She drank her milk and then tossed the rest out, putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Sledding? Oh really?" she said a slight smirk on her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oh yes. We need to have a new tradition." He smiled and took a bite of food, chewing slowly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Ria sat back down next to him. "A tradition, eh?" she teased trying to think back to if she ever had one. No. She didnt. Just her parents not being around, which they still werent. So. If that counted then yes, they had a tradition. Otherwise, well. She had a horrible childhood minus her time with Don.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Don grinned at her. "Yep! It's a necessary thing to have in a family. My parents had one. On Christmas eve we'd all get new pajamas, then we'd drive around in our pajamas and look at Christams lights. It was fun." His smile faded as he thought back. "One year we didn't do it though. We still got pajamas, but we didn't look at the lights. I found my sister crying later that night." He informed her sadly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Ria nodded. "That sounds nice. Well except for that one year..." she said before gently standing back up and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, leaning dorwards and restinf her head on his shoulder. "then. Lets go sledding," she teased before pecking him on the cheek.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum