Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am

A giggle escaped Amia's lips and she dropped her hand to her side.
"Hi." She simply replied, eyes glittering as she couldn't stop smiling. She still couldn't see how someone couldn't love him. Or how someone was afraid of him. It didn't seem possible, he was amazing.

((Hahahahahha. Razz))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Jaynehkins and Polokins again. :)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

Shaun laughed, and threw his arms around Amia, pulling her close and enclosing her in a giant bear hug. "I'm just so glad I met you." He stated gleefully, a disbelieving chuckle escaping her lips as he squeezed her tighter.
He had wanted this for so long... And just when he had all but given up on anybody ever loving him, along came Amia...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 am

Amia almost gasped when Shaun grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. But she smiled. Head against his chest she let out a small contented sigh. "I love you Shaun." She whispered softly.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:02 pm

"I know." Shaun replied cheekily, "And I think you're absolutely crazy." He turned his head slightly to kiss her cheek, "But I love you, too." He squeezed her tighter, letting his eye slide shut, and simply relishing the feeling of holding Amia in his arms.
He never wanted to let go... Never.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Amia bit back a chuckle. He was crazy too. He after all fell in love with a monster. Before he even knew she was a monster at that! They were both insane in reality, but then again everyone was insane so it didn't really make a difference. They were just insane in a different way. A good way. Right?
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

CRASH!
A sudden sound shuttered the peaceful silence, and Shaun instinctively shoved Amia away from him - pushing her to the nearest rack of costumes.
He whirled around, and as he had expected: There they stood... One of the many tribes of savages - though he didn't know which, there were so many now that he couldn't tell... But they looked hungry, and they looked vicious. He could barely believe that they were human... That they were... Like him.
"F*ck." He cursed under his breath, grabbing his mask and pulling it back on in a hurry - then seizing a sword from the prop basked beside him. It wasn't sharpened, but it was made from steel, and could no doubt deal a hefty blow.
"Run, Amia." He hissed as the group advanced quickly toward him. "Let's go... NOW!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 am

Amia gasped when she fell back into the clothing rack. Eyes widening she looked up at Shaun before looking at the attackers. How were they supposed to live if there were so many people out to destroy their lives? Scrambling to her feel at Shaun's demand she took off in the other direction. Holding the hems of her dress up as she tried to go as fast as she could to the door. If Shaun got hurt, she could come back and heal him. Like she did last time. And now that he knew what she was she didn't have to hide it.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am

When Amia turned and ran, Shaun paused just a moment - then took off in hot pursuit. He'd said it before, and he'd say it again - he was no hero. He couldn't fight off a group of bloodthirsty savages... He could run though, oh yes, and at that moment - he was running for his life. He soon caught up to Amia and, touching her lightly on the shoulder, directed her toward his little secret escape route. A simple window, which apparently opened into nothing but air... But at a closer glance, one could see the easy route that could be taken from the window across the rooftops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 am

Amia heard a pair of feet running after her and she glanced over her shoulder. Glad it was Shaun she let out a relieved breath before running faster. When Shaun caught up to her she looked over at him before nodding that she understood what he was 'saying'. As she turned toward the window she stopped when she got there. Waiting for Shaun. Breathlessly she breathed and pressed her hand to her chest as she tried to suck in more oxygen. Wait, what was she thinking? Glancing at Shaun one more time she then pressed her thumb to her little locket and jerked several times before she transformed. Eyes red she hissed at the pursuers that were coming after Shaun and herself.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 am

Seeing what Amia was doing, Shaun gave a hiss of disapproval, and grabbed her arm. "You can't let them see you like that, fool!" He scolded sharply, hurriedly shoving her toward the window. "Don't you realise that these things are barely even human?! Goodness knows what they'd do to you!"
His concern made him mean, but Shaun didn't care. He wrestled Amia through the window, then plunged after her - but he was stopped. Something - a rough hand, slippery with blood - grabbed his arm, and Shaun felt every muscle down from his shoulder to his fingertips protesting painfully as he struggled to pull away. "No..." He gasped, pulling back helplessly, "No... I won't... Go..." He gave another violent tug - but he was weak compared to these hunters - and suddenly more were joining the game, pulling on him like a dug tugs on a chew toy. Finally, they dragged him back through the window, and Shaun felt a bubble of fear expand in his chest as they all began tearing at him at once. Like flies to a rotting corpse, they were drawn to every inch of visible skin. Biting, tasting, clawing.
With feral, inhuman hisses and growls, Shaun fought against them - but it was like a rat trying to escape a pack of starving dogs. One of them barked orders in a language Shaun didn't understand - and a yell of pain was ripped from his lips as one of them slit a dirty dagger into the skin of his throat. He writhed pointlessly - but the more he fought, the more they suppressed his efforts, until finally he could barely move. Yet still, the knife slit slowly, painfully through his flesh.

And, with a shock of absolute horror and a feverish chill that spread from his spine right the way through, Shaun realised what was happening.
They were going to skin him alive.
They were going to skin him... Alive?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7