Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:18 pm

"Good luck." Mike laughed, "I tried to deck him once, and it was like trying to punch a baby." He rolled his eyes. "He's just got that... That face! Ugh, I couldn't make myself do it. I just felt too guilty." He shook his head, chuckling vaguely. "Of course, that was before the little brat held a knife to my throat. Can you believe him?!" And soon Mike had gone off on another little tangent about Laiko's threat.

"Yes, it was Mike..." Laiko replied, scratching his head in puzzlement. "But many others have said it too, and-" He broke off, frowning in confusion. He just couldn't comprehend this. "No, I am gay." He insisted stubbornly, "And Mike couldn't possibly not be the person I think he is, because I think he's Mike, and he is Mike, so-" He broke off, expression shifting into one of sweet, hopeless despair as he gave up. "My head hurts." He concluded plaintively, pouting slightly and rubbing roughly at his temples.

((Isn't that a cute mental picture? Razz *Pets Laiko Fluff*

Bed time for me. Smile Nighty night! ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 am

[[*steals Laiko... agin xD]]

Declan sighed even if hitting Laiko was like hitting a baby, he could do it. He was used to punching and beating and doing other thihngs to the random teenage girl that was too stupid to go the long way. And if he could resist a crying girl's pleas for help, he could punch a baby - and hit Laiko. He listened to Mike ramble on about the little knife-pulling incident with a weary smile, not saying he did that every day. Well, almost every day.

Kelli watched Laiko with a tired expression. When he complained about his head hurting, her face broke into a huge smile and she couldn't help but giggle.
"You're so cute!" She squealed, leaning forward and hugging him. "We don't have to talk about this now. Just tell me whatever you want. What's going through your head?"
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm

((Hehe! XD ))

Laiko was somewhat startled when Kelli suddenly pounced on him - but pleasantly so. He smiled happily, and returned her hug - patting her back affectionately.
"What's going through my head...?" He repeated thoughtfully, eyes stretched wide in curious confusion.
Just what was going through his head...?
"Well..." He began, eyebrows drawn together in concentration. "Now the only thing going through my head is trying to work out what's going through my head!" He shrugged helplessly, then let a chuckle slip from his lips.
"It's no good, I can't do it. What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Kelli chuckled. "You really wanna know?" She asked. Without waiting for an answer she continued, "Well, mostly about how I don't think you're gay. And how I think you're really innocent and not street-smart - which is really annoying sometimes because you don't know what I'm hinting at." She grinned off and winked flirtatiously.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Laiko paused for a moment, and considered this with a deep frown of concentration. Something told him that there was a hint right there that he was missing... He could do this!
Alive with determination, Laiko slowly dissected every word Kelli had said in his mind, and tried to piece together her intended meaning.
No such luck.
Laiko sighed, then shook his head and chuckled quietly. "If you would teach me, I think I could learn to take hints." He replied confidently, a bright smile on his face. "And," He added impulsively, "Maybe I could learn not to be gay, too, if you'd prefer..."
He trailed off, then - sensing that the gesture was appropriate for this moment - mimicked Kelli's wink.
The flirtatious expression looked out-of-place on his innocent face, yet it also caused a sensual transformation. That one little hint of mysterious invitation - and suddenly a whole new side to Laiko had come to life...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Kelli sat back and looked aat him with a hungry expression in her eyes, not unlike the one a female lion gets when she spots a wounded gazelle.
"That's a good boy. You sure learn fast." She grinned and added, "Of course I'd prefer you not to be gay. You don't have to be you know."
Technically they did have to be - it was just their nature - but she had a feeling Laiko was told he was and just believed the person.
"You can be really goo-dlooking when you try." She said softly, watching the rain out the window behind him. It did look pretty by the glass... Laiko was teaching her so many new things and perspectives...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Laiko considered Kelli thoughtfully, a vague smile lifting his lips.
He thought he could learn not to be gay, if it made her happy, but he didn't quite know how... In fact, he wasn't even sure how to tell when he was and wasn't gay.
It was all terribly confusing.
When Kelli spoke again, Laiko glanced toward her, and smiled at her compliment. "Thanks." He replied with a laugh, "Yet another thing I should learn." He offered a crooked grin, then turned his attention back toward the window.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Kelli waved away his last comment. "You don't have to learn anything for me." She said, knowing she was never ever this selfless when she was being completely truthful. Of course he didn't have to learn anything for her, but oh how she desperately wanted him to. She wanted him to learn how to think for himself so he wouldn't have to rely on the wisdom of others. Even though it wasn't always wisdom.
"You're right, the rain is pretty..." She trailed off gently. The force had lessened, and the water hit the window with a soft tap before slowly sliding down the cool glass.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 am

"I want to learn." Laiko replied with a smile, turning away from the window to look at Kelli - his eyes intense and direct. "So..." He began, arching one finely curved eyebrow. "How would I go about becoming straight...?"
He chuckled mildly, swiping his damp fringe away from his face.
"Seriously, I want you to teach me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

Kelli chuckled and decided to explain the whole situation to him. "I don't belive you're truly gay," she began, "at least you don't know if you are. So just, follow your instincts. I know you wanted to kiss me before." A wry grin lifted her mouth. "I saw you looking at my lips. And that would have been okay. Do what you want."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 am

((No muse. :/ Help me out? ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am

[[I have muse either xP I was hoping you would Razz]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 am

((Nope, sorry. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 am

[[Oy xD This is pleasant...]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Declan decided he had had enough of the show going on in the car. He was becoming strangely jealous of Kelli - he was careful not to show it - and didn't know why. That irritated him insanely. He didn't want to be gay! How many times had he repeatedly stared at girls, trying to make himself understand what was so... special about them? Too many to keep track. Except he never did. He only did in guys, and that annoyed the crap out of him.
He stood up and said, "I've had enough of this. Let's go crash the party." He grinned slyly and opened the front door, making sure it closed quietly so he wouldn't alert the pair in the car. Kelli was so focused on Laiko - he felt another pang of jealousy; how come she could do that without it being awkward?! - that she didn't notice him.

"Well, you just have to focus on girls more." Kelli clarified. "And it's alright to kiss them." She smiled sweetly before shifting herself so that she was facing the blonde boy in front of her. She reached out, gently touched his cheek with her fingertips, and leaned in.

[[That help? xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:47 pm

"Sounds good." Mike replied with a grin, "I don't like the way it's headed, anyway." He hurried after Declan toward the car, arriving just as Kelli was leaning toward Laiko.

Laiko, feeling Kelli's touch on his cheek, blinked with innocent confusion - but followed her example, tilting his head slightly toward hers. He didn't feel that same instinct as before, though... The one that told him to kiss her, and let him know automatically what he should do. Now, he just felt awkward and uncertain.

((Thanks!!! Very Happy Very Happy Sorry for the quality... Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 pm

[[S'okay. I'm not that interesting here too xD *blames lack of sleep*]]

Declan moved around to the driver's sidde and yanked open the car door, only to see Kelli gently kissing Laiko's cheek. She pulled away with a small smile, not noticing Declan's stormy arrival.
"Kelli!" He yelled. She turned around with an irritated expression.
"What do you want." She muttered.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 pm

((Hehe Razz ))

Laiko glanced up and smiled at Declan when he arrived, offering a polite wave. He had heard the boy coming - because his senses were trained to be extra-sharp, and his mind was automatically on the alert. But of course, being Laiko, he hadn't thought to warn Kelli.

((Sorry... XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:53 pm

[[It's okay xD]]

Kelli groaned in irritation, but hopped out of the car all the same as Declan clearly wanted her to.
"I need to have a talk with this boy." He said with a wry grin.
"Don't threaten him." Kelli said sarcastically and stormed off into the building. Declan rolled his eyes and motioned for Mike to follow her.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Mike nodded, and hurried after Kelli - keeping his distance, in case she was still angry about the kiss.
Laiko, meanwhile, blinked curiously up at Declan - wearing a slightly hopeful expression, like a puppy who thinks he didn't do anything naughty, but isn't completely sure yet.
"Did I do something wrong?" Laiko asked innocently, gazing up at Declan with wide green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

"Hm, no. But you seemed uncomfortable as my sister was going in to kiss you. Any idea why?" He trailed off hopefully, wondering if Laiko would tell him that he was gay. Most people were ashamed of it - like himself - but Laiko seemed to not know any better.

Once Kelli was inside the animal shelter, she found that the power had come back on. She was relieved by that. Being alone with Mike gave her the chills... Especially in a dark room.
"Did you tell him he was gay?" She asked angrily without turning around.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 pm

"The first time, or the second time?" Laiko asked innocently. "Because the first time I was uncomfortable because I'm gay. Was gay... Am gay..." He trailed off, seemingly confused, then shrugged it off, and went on. "And the second time I just wasn't sure what I was supposed to do." He shrugged vaguely. "I've never really had to think about this stuff before."

Mike flinched at the harshness in Kelli's voice, and he answered immediately. "Well, yeah..." He replied, slightly nervously. "But it's not like I forced him to be gay! I just thought that he must be gay, because of the way he is... And he agreed with me. Besides, you've seen him - he's hopeless among girls." Mike shrugged, "The kid is gay, and that's all there is to it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 pm

"You're gay?" Declan arched a surprised eyebrow, as if the first time he was hearing it. If it was coming from Laiko's own mouth, then it must be true. Unless Mike made him believe that...
He sighed and looked out the window. "And of course you haven't. But I know she really likes you. Even though she's only met you today..."

Kelli spun around and marched up to Mike, a closeness she'd have been uncomfortable with had she been thinking properly. But she wasn't. She was so angry. Who the hell did he think he was, going around telling people what they had to be?!
"I don't believe you for a minute." She hissed, leaning up toward his face. "But I'll pretend like I do so I don't do something I'll regret."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5