Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and I :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Batcat and I :D Empty Batcat and I :D

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 pm

So I guess we're doing a zombie apocalypse Surprised
My Character
Name:Arae Calypso Valentine
Called:Ray
Looks:clicky
Personality: Ray is carefree,but cautious.She is shy around new people and outgoing with friends.Ray will stick up for friends but never for herself,she just bottles everything up and stays calm.But if she does get mad,it's pretty bad for whoever is on the receiving end of her anger.And if she's scared she will use sarcasm to try to cover it up.

Last edited by moonshine09 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Batcat and I :D Empty Re: Batcat and I :D

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Desire Johanson
Female
Dark tan skin, dark blue eyes, elbow length black hair, has two pairs of clothes, jeans, sweatpants, and two holey t-shirts

Donovan Johanson
Male
Dark tan, has his sister's dark bllue midnight eyes, shaggy dark brown hair, wears a pair of torn army pants and an oversized black shirt

Kareena Smith
Female
Light creamy skin, light blue eyes, dirty blonde curly hair, wears revealing clothes and a pair of sturdy Stilettos - even though it's completely absurd, they're perfectly usable

I'll start in a minute ^^ Unless you want to... *pokepoke*
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:40 pm

((lol well here we go...this is going to be an epic fail))
Thunder boomed and lightning flashed across the sky as the rain fell to the ground and a downpour. I stared out my cars window as the rain drops raced down the glass of the window;it was completely quiet,except for the storm.I hated the silence because it reminded me of just how alone I was.Since the storm showed no sign of letting up I grabbed my bag off the backseat,pulled the hood up in my jacket and took a calming breath before I jumped out of the car and ran towards my apartment building.

((total epic fail Very Happy ))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

[[It's okay Wink *waves hands*]]

Desire saw the figure dashing from her car, and she narrowed her eyes in suspicion. They'd been following the person for hours, and didn't know whether it was hostile or not. It still had some of its human senses, but it could have been bitten and the genetic alterations were only beginning to take place... She sighed irritably, glancing up bitterly. The rain was not helping her mood at all. With a grunt, she leapt up out of her spot and yelled,
"Stop moving or I'll shoot!" Her voice was steady as she pointed her gun at the person - a girl she could now see - and it didn't take a genius to tell she wasn't bluffing.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I world around as soon as the words reached me,such a threat shouldn't be taken lightly.I dropped my bag when I saw a woman aiming a gun at me.
"Um,can I help you?"I asked, my voice showing a bit of fear even as I tried to stomp it down.I had a loaded Colt in my bag,but like an idiot I had dropped it and I knew that if I moved towards it i would more than likely be peppered full of bullet holes.

((thank you Very Happy ))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Desire nodded sharply. "Drop all of your items please, or I swear I will blow that pretty head off your shoulders." She winked saucily before indicating whatever objects she might be holding. "I have a couple more people behind you - don't look at them - who will also shoot you." She smiled as her older brother and Kareena dropped down off a low roof, the latter's heels making a dramatic clicking noise as she stalked forward.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 pm

I eyed the two new comers then focused on the girl with the gun.
"Everything's in the bag." I said and reached down slowly,picked it up,and threw it about halfway between the two of us. "What's this all about anyways?" I asked, dreading the fact that the only weapon I had on me was a little flip knife in my back pocket. All of my bigger guns were in my car, the smaller hand guns and knives were in my bag.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Desire narrowed her eyes. "Shut up. Stop asking questions. Now, do you have anything in your pockets?" She'd been through enough of these that people often had nasty surprises hidden until they were close enough to strike. She had a scar on her stomach from that one guy still... They 'd made sure his death was slow and painful. That brought a cruel smile to her lips, but she brushed it away.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

I huffed out a breath and pulled the knife out.I rolled my eyes as i threw it next to my bag.
"That's it I swear." I turned around slowly so she could see."Now tell me what's going on, and why you're being suck a prick!" I exclaimed as the fear was slowly starting to be replaced by anger.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Desire approached her slowly, cautiously, like she'd been trained to. Carefully, she patted the girl down before declaring her safe. The other two approached, the boy looking more than a little bit guilty. The other girl answered the question.
"We are doing this," Kareena began, "in an attempt to save the rest of humanity. A futile attempt, maybe, but still. Now, have you been bitten?" She said forcefully in a French accent.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 pm

I eyed them warily,they seemed kinda crazy.I knew there was no way anyone was going to survive the apocalypse and for these three to think that they could was almost laughable.She could tell that the girl with the gun and the guy were related and shook her head wondering how they would do if the other got bit.
"No,I haven't been bitten and I don't plan to be bit."I snapped."And maybe instead of acting like the Justice League you guys should look out for each of yourselves, because what are you going to do if one of you gets bit? I could hardly see a cute little group turning on their own friends." I smiled a little sadistically at the thought as it was voiced.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Desire rolled her eyes at the girl's comment. Obviously she thought she was something special. Yeah right. "I could care less if that whore got bit. I'd shoot her the first moment I had an excuse to." She glared at Kareena, who shot her an angry look.
"Watch your mouth, ghetto queen." She muttered before turning back to the girl. "We've got you surrounded. We'll give you a choice. Join us or die."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

"B***h fight" I muttered.I gave the option some thought.
"Okay so let me get this straight;you guys go from place to place to save people?Risking your life for someone you don't even know?And you're asking me to join in that,or you will kill me?" I gave her a disbelieving look,while I weighed the pro and cons of the options.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Desire shrugged. "We've got a base a couple miles away. About twenty other teams like us are operating on the same mission. Find and capture. Then you go back to the base for intense training and eventually get to be on a team like us." She assumed a cold look and looked at Donovan. "Right?"
He nodded mutely, not trusting his voice.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 pm

I thought about what she said for a couple of seconds,"Wait,if there's like twenty teams,then how come I haven't seen any of you before?"I was still wary and fearful,which made me kind of defensive, and with the rain pouring down I was starting to get cold as it soaked through my jacket. All in all, I was miserable."And by intense training you mean...?"
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Desire sighed, obviously irritated with this girl's stupidity. Nor did she take any notice of the pouring rain. It was only the wail of a distant zombie that made her leap for the door, with Kareena and Donovan following.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I jumped after them,since I had no protection but them."Wow,great timing."I muttered to myself, then said,"Does anybody happen to have a weapon I could use,seeing as you disarmed me?"I shuddered as the zombie wailed again,closer this time.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Desire rolled her eyes. "Please. One lone zombie we can handle. Even two or three. It's just when they get in big hunting packs is when we start having problems. Kareena!"
As if on cue, the tall French girl stepped forward, pulling a bobby pin from her perfect hair, She pushed it into the lock and swirled it around for a moment before pulling away and opening the door with a satisfied expression.
"In we go." She said smugly.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I rolled my eyes and followed them."You know you didn't have to do that seeing as this is my apartment."I said and held up the keys before tossing them on the coffee table.I went over to the couch and lifted up the cushions.Laying where the cushions once were was a bunch of guns and ammo.I picked up my Remington rifle and put some bullets in the pocket of my jeans.After I put a pistol in the waste band of my jeans I turned around and said,"Now I'm a little bit more comfortable with this situation."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Desire narrowed her eyes, wondering what could possibly be going on with this girl. She knew she was outnumbered, so why even bother arming herself? She'd kill one of them and have the rest of the group on her in a second. The thought brought a little comfort to her as she surveyed the room, carefully trained eyes watching everything.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I flinched when I heard glass shatter and a zombie cry out close by.Then the sound of footsteps could be heard coming from the side hallway by the kitchen,and another set from above."So there's tw-."I didn't get to finish the sentence because a zombie came crashing around the corner in the kitchen.I quickly pulled the pistol out and shot it in the head and chest,just as the other zombie came down the stairs next to the Kareena girl.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Unphased, Kareena jerked around and kicked, slamming the point of her heel into the zombie's chest. It grunted and tried to back away, but the shoe was lodged firmly into his body. With a savage yell, the girl pushed away for all she was worth, and the undead creature flew back, stunned. Donovan pulled out a metal pipe and hit it across the head, killing it. Well, killing it as much as you could kill something already dead...
"Untraditional, but it works." Desire muttered about Kareena's method.

[[I'm at the library right now and I have a writing class now. Buh bye Sad]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

I stared at them,in something a little bit short of awe.I would have never gotten that close to a zombie,I preferred shooting them,and these guys got up close and personal with the undead."Okay,I'm defiantly with the idea of going to this training place."I said with a laugh,starting to relax a little more since they didn't seem as intent on killing me.

[[that sucks Sad]]
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

[[And I'm really really sorry my Desire is being so... bossy and mean xD I'm inclined to think that characters reflect their creator, although she's nothing like me. I have no idea where she came from O.O Must be her dad... xD]]

Donovan smiled encouragingly while the two females remained emotionless. Kareena shot the girl a glare when she saw Donovan's smile, and he shrunk back, even though the harsh look wasn't directed at him.
"We never got your name." Desire said bluntly.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm

"My name is Arae Valentine,but you can call me Ray.What about you guys?" I answered unfazed by the glare,which I shot one back myself.It didn't make sense to me why this big guy would back down from a little brat who thought she was all that.

((lol i know exactly what you mean))
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next