Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"Pink?" Kelli raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Looks absolutely lovely on you." She commented, only somewhat sarcastic. She accepted the hoodie with a thankful smile.
"Thank you. Your friend out there wouldn't do that." She winked and pulled it over her head, her blonde hair coming out of its carefully prepared style. She groaned in irritation.
"My hair!" She cried vainly, and pulled at it. She swore and ended up pulling it into a messy ponytail at the back of her head.
"That okay?" She asked Laiko self-consciously.

[[Stupid preppy girl. *beats* How long will you be on after your shower?]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm

"Thank you." Laiko replied with a laugh, admiring his pink shirt for a moment. "Mike thought it would." He grinned fondly at the thought of his friend, glancing toward the closed door that separated them. "He's okay, really." Laiko commented. "Mike, I mean."
And he was, too. Well, apart from being a womaniser.
Laiko chuckled as Kelli began panicking about her hair. "It looks beautiful." He assured her, a warm smile lighting up his eyes.

((I'm off now. Sad Night night! But I'll be back tomorrow. Smile ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 pm

[[*sniff* Buh bye Sad]]

Kelli rolled her eyes. "I don't like him..." She muttered to herself. Of course Mike would say it looked good on him - it would make him seem gay. And with that suspicion already in mind, that would be exactly how Laiko would appear... She bit her lip. She didn't want Laiko to be gay.
When he complimented her though, all her doubts slipped away and she smiled broadly. "Why thank you." She kissed his cheek quickly and giggled happily. She turned to the dogs before she stared at him again.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 pm

((Did I mention that I LOVE the new avatar? Razz ))

"My pleasure." Laiko replied with a chuckle, smiling brightly as she kissed his cheek. It was rare that somebody he had just met should offer such an affectionate gesture, but he was glad. He was rather an affectionate sort himself, so it worked out well.
With an eager grin, Laiko slipped his arm around Kelli's shoulders and guided her off to meet the rest of the dogs - Bruce scampering along behind them.
"And yeah." He concluded as they were finished greeting the last dog, "We basically walk them, brush them, feed them... Whatever needs to be done." He shrugged, and smiled, "It's amazing to see how they transform with a bit of TLC."

And at that moment, Mike entered. "Yo, Laiko!" He greeted his friend with a toothy grin. "You ready to go?" Laiko glanced up at Mike, and tilted his head curiously to one side. It was rare that Mike ignored a girl... Laiko thought it was a little rude, but he said nothing...
"I suppose so." He responded with a smile - a little disappointed at having to leave his new friend just after meeting her.
"So, Kelli, will I see you back here tomorrow?" He asked eagerly, flashing another of his room-lighting grins.
I wonder if she goes to our school... Laiko thought excitedly, imagining how fun it would be to share the joy of school with Kelli. He loved every moment of it, and the only thing that could make it better was good company.
Mike - good, kind Mike - had accepted his love of school like a true friend, even though Mike himself didn't enjoy it. Still, since he knew that Laiko did, he was forever sharing his homework with his friend. It kept Laiko very busy, but he didn't mind. Life was just too good!

((Quite different from Avery, huh? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 am

[[Why fank you!!! xD]]

Kelli listened intently and nodded to show her interest. She could imagine that the dogs would need a little TLC. One little puppy was in the back of a cage to her right. It lay down, shaking and hidding under the newspaper it was supposed to use for bedding. She read the notecard:
Name: Sausage
Species: Canine
Breed: Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Owner:

"Here, Sausage!" Kelli cooed gently. It slowly lifted it's head from under the paper. He looked at her with trembling dark brown eyes and floppy light brown ears.
"Aw!" She squealed. "Wait, Laiko, I've had one of these dogs before, shouldn't we put something in its ears to get them to-"
Just then Mike burst into the room, acting as if Kelli wasn't there.
"I guess so..." She said, trailing off reluctantly. Laiko's arm was still around her shoulders, and she relished in the warmth of it. She didn't want him to go - she still had another two hours to work here - and certainly didn't want this Mike figure dragging him off. She shot him another dirty glare.

[[He's so stupid xD But it's sooooooo cute!!!]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

((Hehe! XD ))

"Mike, can't we stay a little longer?" Laiko asked, glancing with wide eyes at his friend, "It's Kelli's first day here, and-"
"Kelli?" Mike asked, tilting his head to one side in confusion. Then, he finally seemed to notice the girl. "Oh!" He exclaimed with a surprised laugh, "Sorry, Kelli, I didn't see you there." ((Yeah right. XD )) "I'm Mike." Flashing a charming grin, he held out his hand to her, cheeky amber eyes sparkling merrily beneath his glossy coffee-brown fringe. "Of course, we'd be glad to stay until you're settled in." He flashed a warm smile, and Laiko watched his friend in confusion. Why would Mike say they had to go in the first place if they didn't have to...? Ah, whatever.
"What were you saying about Sausage, Kelli?" He asked innocently, interrupting Mike's flirting, and earning a withering glare from his friend - which he met with an angelic smile. He had never been good at reading facial expressions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 am

Kelli glared at Mike, but answered Laiko. "Sausage is a Cardigan Welsh Corgi (the cutest dogs EVER!) and he's a puppy. His ears are supposed to be up, like a cat's (or a batcat's). His ears are floppy." She pointed to the puppy,, who shrunk back in fear.
"Sorry little guy." She murmured softly.
"Anyway, they need support until they can stand up by themselves. When my corgi was growing up we put tampons in her ears." She grinned, wondering if Laiko even knew what those were. Mike surely did, and hopefully that would make him leave. Talking about girl stuff usually did make boys disappear...

[[Oh the joy of that xP]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 am

((Of what? O.o *Slow Polo today*))

"Ooooh, I see..." Laiko murmured in fascination, reaching out gently to stroke Sausage's ears, whilst murmuring soothingly to the puppy. "Mike, do you have any tampons?" Laiko asked innocently, turning to his friend.
And awkward silence stretched out between them. Yet Laiko, who would not recognise awkwardness if it bit him on the bottom, merely blinked confusedly, wondering why Mike wasn't answering.
Mike, face flushing beet red, attempted to ignore his friend. "Mike..." Laiko pressed, "No, Laiko, I don't have any tampons." Mike replied finally, with an air of exaggerated patience." He managed, with difficulty, to keep from laughing. "Why not go ahead and ask your gal pal here." Hearing this suggestion, Laiko was not entirely sure why he had not thought of it before. Mike ended up wandering off - still feeling rather embarrassed. Laiko, of course, was immune to embarrassment.
"He has a point," Laiko said, nodding seriously, "Do you have any tampons, Kelli?"

((Wow, this character is so entertaining to use. XD That conversation has even made ME uncomfortable!! Haha! *Feels ashamed* Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 pm

[[Tampons and other female products O.O Lmao]]

Kelli stifled a laugh behind her hand as Laiko askked Mike for tampons. She watched the conversation with focused eyes until it became clear he didn't know what tampons were. She giggled as Mike wandered off, and when Laiko asked her if she had any tampons, she answered honestly.
"No, I don't. Laiko, do you know what tampons are." Sshe smiled brightly and shook her head in amusement.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

((Aaaah... Duh. XD Sorry for the lack of muse. Gotta sleep in a minute. Sad ))

"I do, actually." Laiko replied brightly, seeming faintly proud of himself. "Though now that I think about it - Mike wouldn't need them, would he?" His eyes slowly widened in dawning comprehension as he realised his mistake.
"After all, he's a guy." Laiko considered this a moment, then nodded decisively. "But in that case..." He went on, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "What do we use?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 pm

[[So must I, though you should be waking up soon.... xD]]

Kelli chuckled and ruffled Laiko's hair messily. "Smart boy. You have potential to learn things yet." She grinned brightly and turned back to Sausage, who had conquered some of his fear and was slowly i nching forward towards her outstreched hand. It looked strange, her hand. Perfectly manicured nails against a pee-stained, worn blanket in a smelly cage?
It dawned on Kelli just then how ridiculous she had to have looked to everyone else. She was perfectly primped, as if she was going to prom, and not working in an animal shelter. She sighed, and resolved to wear outfits that didn't grab so much attention. Maybe it would help keep creeps like Mike away too. She miled at that thought.
"I think pens or pencils should work." She said after a moment of thought. "Preferably unsharpened. We don't want to poke you, now do we?" She cooed the last part to the dog.
A small pink tongue darrted out of the puppy's mouth and licked the tip of Kelli's finger. She smiled in delight and poked Laiko with her foot to show how trusting the dog was getting.
Sausage rubbed up against her finger that was curled around the metal bar of the cage. "Aww!" She couldn't help from murmuring softly with a gentle smile.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"I'm on it." Laiko responded - making as though to leave, then pausing a moment and smiling fondly at Sausage's display of trust.
"He likes you." He pointed out with a crooked grin, his green eyes warm and bright. "I'll be right back." He added, and with that he turned and hurried off to find some pens and pencils. He returned with a small selection, and together he and Kelli sorted through them to find what would work best.
"Kelli, where do you go to school?" Laiko asked innocently, his wide, child-like eyes gazing up at her questioningly. He really hoped that she attended his school... He'd never see her, otherwise, after Mike lost interest in picking up bitches. Maybe he'd want to pick up penguins, next...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 am

Kelli held up a pair of small pencils and held them out to the dog to sniff. Sausage hesitantly poked his nose to them and let his tongue roll out of his mouth, relaxed. She smiled and giggled, turning back to Laiko to face his queston. "Not sure. I just know that I don't live too far from here, so I'd probably be going to the one down the street. Though I couldn't remember its name to save my life." She grinned brightly and asked Laiko the same question.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 am

Laiko frowned, considering this for a moment. It could well be his school... Hayden High ((Don't ask, I always use that name. XD )) was indeed nearby - about 15 minutes walk, probably. "Do you mean the one on Oak Street?" He asked eagerly, "Hayden High - that's where Mike and I stay." He beamed brightly, then added by way of explanation, "We're boarders there." After a moment of silence, words bubbled from Laiko's eager lips again, and he found himself prattling cheerfully on.
"It would be wonderful if you started there! It's so much fun, and we could see each other every day..." And so he babbled on and on, in complete childlike innocence, seeing the light in absolutely everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am

[[S'okay, I sometimes do that. All my characters end up hobos lmao]]

Kelli nodded thoughtfully. "Sounds about right." She grinned when Laiko mentioned that they were boarders.
"I didn't know they had that, it sounds fun. I bet I could convince my parents to let me board, even though we're minutes away. They can't stand me as much as I can't stand them..." She trailed off with a frown. "That sounds terrible doesn't it?"
She brazened on, though, knowing Laiko probably wouldn't want to dwell on it. "How are the rooms there? Are the dorms co-ed or boys/girls?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 am

Laiko frowned in concern as Kelli mentioned her bad relationship with her parents, but he decided not to question it.
"It would be fun if you could board." He said instead, smiling brightly. "Though the boys and girls dorms are separate. Kevin says it's probably because of Mike, but I don't really get it..." He trailed off, sounding vaguely confused.

((Keep getting interrupted, can't keep my train of thought. -.- ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

[[By what? Seems annoying xD]]

"Kevin...?" Kelli trailed off with a questioning look. She hoped Laiko would remember she'd only just moved here and didn't know anybody.
"And yes, I can understand his point of view. I wouldn't want to be in the same dorm as Mike..." She said, shuddering delicately. Knowing Laiko probably didn't understand why - in fact, he'd just said he didn't - she laughed and continued,
"You're so innocent."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am

((Very. Razz Instructor and mother are talking - we're on our way to this thing... XD ))

"Ah, he's my other roommate." Laiko explained with a smile. Then confusion struck again.
"Why?" He asked innocently, "Mike's okay to live with. A little messy, and he wakes me up in the mornings, but he's okay..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Kelli nodded in understanding. "Ah, yes, but you're a guy. Has he ever talked to you the way he talks to girls? Has he ever made any moves on you like thiss?" She smiled deviously and grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands. She pulled him in close and gently breathed on his ear before whispering,
"Didn't think so."

[[Thing? Sounds secretive xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 pm

((A talk by this eventing guy. I have a clinic with him on Friday. Razz ))

Laiko was somewhat surprised when Kelli grabbed his shirt, and pulled him toward her. He stumbled forward, and then he felt her warm breath in his ear - and it sent goosebumps spreading through him. It was a strange and unfamiliar sensation, and he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about it. Confused, probably.
"No, not quite like that." Laiko answered finally, blinking unconcernedly at Kelli.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Kelli pushed him away gently, laughing. "You're so innocent, Laiko!" She exclaimed, patting his shirt back into place.
"Would you like it if that happened to you often?"
Part of her was asking him this so he'd understand why exactly Mike couldn't be trusted in a girls' dorm. The other part of her was asking to figure out if he liked it or not. She knew she did. At least being close, she did.

[[Ooh, fun Very Happy]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:05 pm

"Am I?" Laiko laughed, grinning at Kelli in fond amusement, "I don't know any better, I guess."
Then came her next question: "Would you like it if that happened to you often?"
This, he had to consider for a moment. WOULD he like it? Honestly, he wasn't sure. He certainly didn't mind it, but he didn't exactly long for it, either. He didn't really have an opinion on the matter.
"I don't think I'd mind." He shrugged, and let a tentative smile return to his face, watching Kelli intently as he waited to see if that was the correct answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Kelli only looked at him thoughtfully, her head cocked to the side as if she was a scientist researching the behavioral patterns of a different species. Finally, he face broke into a wide smile. "Okay. Just... don't let any guys do that to you. And if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable, tell them. That kind of behavior isn't really acceptable in npublic. If you're alone it's fine but..." She trailed off, hoping she hadn't taught him something he'd use at the wrong time.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:59 am

Laiko blinked innocently at Kelli, eyes wide and fascinated. "I'll keep that in mind." He said, nodding solemnly, "But... Why?" He frowned, shaking his head in confusion. "I never understand these things." He shrugged, and laughed cheerfully.

((Wow, I suck today. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 am

[[Nah, well I'll give you a break. I'm going to the vet's today... Hopefully there's no mmore euthanizings.]]

Kelli smiled and shook her head gently. "Some things are best done in alone time." She pinched his cheek gently and turned back to the little dog. She pulled of two scrunchies from her wrist and tied the pencils into the ears, helping them stand up straight. Sausage shook his head wildly, trying to dislosdge the two foreign objects, but not being able to.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next