Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Batcat Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

"No, I just don't give that kind of stuff much thought and don't know how to deal with it." He shrugged his shoulders innocently, on the outside looking thoughtful.
But on the inside, he was furious with himself. Wwhy were you so obvious?! He silently scolded himself. He should have stopped and laughed with Mike like it was all a joke, but he couldn't. He was too scared someone would find out. Someone who didn't accept it and couldn't wait to use it as blackmail...

Kelli chuckled and let his hand go. Her own hit her thigh with a soft slap and she sighed. Maybe if something would trigger his brain, he would understand... The thought brought a devious smile to her lips and as she searched through the cupboards, a plan began to form. She stretched herself into provocative positions as she pored through the drawers and watched Laiko carefully.
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play - Page 4 Empty Re: Batcat and Polo's yet-to-be-named Role Play

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"Uh-huh..." Mike responded, raising one eyebrow. He stared at the boy's face a moment, then burst out laughing.
Typical Mike - sharp as a tac when it didn't count, but blunt as a ballpoint pen when it did.
"Okay, Dude, I was totally kidding - but you're actually gay, aren't you?" He stared at Declan a moment, struggling not to laugh - his lips twitching tantalisingly at the corners.
Finally, unable to hold it in any more, Mike snorted in amusement and shook his head.
"Oh gosh, I'm sorry... And here I was acting like such a dick - wait, does it turn you on when people say that? Actually, never mind, that's not really appropriate is it...?" He trailed off, chuckling awkwardly.
"Aaaw, that's so cute!" He grinned stupidly, and pinched Declan's cheek. "I've totally got to set you up with Laiko, you two would make an adorable couple! Ah, it's going to be great!" He sighed happily, staring at Declan as though he was the discovery of the century.

Laiko watched Kelli with innocent curiosity as she twisted herself into strange positions searching for the flashlight. She felt something, like an instinct long forgotten, stirring within him - but he did not understand it, so he merely disregarded it.
He kept watching Kelli, though. Something about the way she positioned herself was holding his attention. Yet at the same time, it confused him. Why was she acting so strange...
"Are you okay?" He asked innocently, then added, in typical Laiko-childishness, "You're moving funny."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 am

Declan rolled his eyes. "I am so not gay." He chuckled and slapped Mike on the back. "But thank you for the concern." Suddenly his phone vibrated. He pulled it out and glanced at the screen. One new message from Miranda.
Hey, are we still on for tonight?
Miranda was one of the people he'd become friends with in his short time here. They'd met in an alleyway, where she'd tried to jump him. Wasn't really the perfect 'sunshine and meadows' place where friends met, but he took it.
Tonight they were going to do exactly that - wait in an alley and jump people. Most people were smart and didn't take the short-cut through the place where they waited, so they often ended up being bored as hell.
Thank you Miranda! Declan silently praised her. He'd had enough girlfriends to know that this looked exactly like that. He grinned and showed Mike the phone.
"I think I might get some action later." He wagged his eyebrows and laughed before texting back,
'Course we are. I've been waiting for it all day.

Kelli grunted in frustration. She turned around, yanked a drawer open and pulled out a couple of flashlights. She'd purposely been blocking them until she could see his reaction to her movements. She sighed and tossed one to him.
"I'm fine." She replied wearily.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 am

Mike rolled his eyes and sighed dramatically. "Ah, ruining all my fun..." He complained. He shook his head, then snickered slightly. "Whatever man, enjoy your date. I'm flying solo tonight." He wrinkled his nose in distaste. "The problem with dating a bunch of chicks at once is that of one finds out about the others, you're pretty much screwed. Worth it, though." He winked at Declan, then let his attention slip away from the boy - not opposed to letting his suspicions about Declan's sexuality slide.
"C'mon, let's go spy on the others." He suggested with a devious grin, creeping towards where Laiko and Kelli had disappeared to.

Laiko was somewhat confused and disgruntled by Kelli's obvious frustration, but he caught the flashlight she tossed him, and smiled cheerfully all the same.
He had a feeling he was missing something important, but he couldn't for the life of him think what it might be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am

Declan chuckled. "Kelli should be enough fun, don't need me adding to it." He grinned, thankful that Mike assumed his night with Miranda was a date. The thought cause him to nearly laugh out loud, knowing if he even brought up the idea, she would shoot him. Maybe literally.
He snickered and followed Mike, staying a couple feet behind him, where he could hear Laiko and Kelli talking.

"Let's go finish feeding the dogs." She murmured tiredly, blindly stepping out of the room and running into Mike. She hadn't turned on her flashlight, and she'd though Laiko had already walked out of the room, so she assumed it was him waiting for her. She smiled deviously and let her outstrecthed palms slide down his chest.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

"I can never have enough fun." Mike objected, his teeth glinting eerily in the half-light as a grin split his face.
He turned back to the door, and at that moment, Kelli appeared - walking right into him. Before he had time to apologise, or even crack a joke, she pressed her palms to his chest, and slid them slowly down. Mike was engulfed by a thrill not unlike an electric shock, and he responded instinctively, wrapping his arms around Kelli and lowering his head slowly toward hers.

That was when Laiko appeared. He stumbled blindly through the doorway, bumped into Kelli, apologised profusely, then fumbled for the on/off switch on his flashlight.

Suddenly, a dusty beam of light illuminated the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 am

Declan watched the scene unfolding before him with a mixture of rage and jealousy. The rage was spurred on by responsibility. He was the older brother! He was supposed to watch out for Kelli! Not just watch her play tonsil hockey with a guy she'd just met that day - if it did go that far.
The jealousy was aimed at Mike. He didn't wish he could do that with his sister. Ew, gross He thought as that idea hit him. He pushed it away with revulsion. He was jealous of Mike's ability to know exactly what to do and when. And being able to think about girls that way. He angrily moved toward the pair and proceeded to beat up the offender - Mike.

Kelli, though, was a step ahead. While Declan was still sorting through his emotions, she realized something was totally wrong about the situation. She could hear Laiko behind her even though he was in front of her, wrapping his arms around her... unless it wasn't him.
"Get off me you pervert!" She shrieked, slapping her palms against him and struggling to get free of his arms. She immediatly spun around to face Laiko, a mix of hurt and fire in her eyes.
Hurt because he hadn't helped and fire because she was still angry at Mike. She shouted something to Declan about being in the car and stormed out of the building, letting the flashlight hit the ground with a cold hard thud.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:55 am

When Kelli shrieked, Mike released her instantly, raising his hands in surrender. He had just been messing around... He tried to laugh it off, but Kelli was storming off now, and Declan was advancing toward him.
He met the boy's furious gaze with shocked eyes. He had thought they were well on their way to being friends... Seriously, was one almost kiss that big a deal? Kelli had started it, anyway...

Laiko, meanwhile, was frozen in shock and horror. He couldn't get Kelli's hurt, angry look out of his eyes.
And suddenly, he felt something unexpected. An emotion he had never felt before: Anger. Fierce, protective anger.
He wasn't sure how it happened, but one minute he was glaring at Mike's laughing face, and the next he had his friend pinned up against the wall - a craft knife for the store room in his hand, with the protruding blade pressing dangerously close to Mike's throat.
"Apologise." He snarled - his eyes narrowed to slits, and seeming darker in colour. He seemed like a different person entirely, from the low tone of his voice to the uncharacteristic expression on his face.
This was a part of himself with which he was unfamiliar, and Laiko wasn't entirely sure how to control it yet...
Mike's eyes, wide with fear, met his own beseechingly, but Laiko felt no sympathy.
"S-s-s-orr-r-y...." Mike choked through his terror, swallowing nervously against Laiko's grip on his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

The rain hit Kelli's face with a refreshing coolness. Why was this place turning into the last one? She didn't know, all she knew was that she didn't want it to be the same. Not at all. Of course, she'd have to change, too. She didn't like that thought. Being the queen bee of a school made you used to getting your way. A lot of the boys there looked at her, but never had the nerve to touch her. That was fine with her. She had a healthy sense of self-respect, and she didn't want anyone touching her that way - the way Mike did. Although she got a little jolt of excitement from it, she felt more scared than anything else.
Big cities like this scared her; she was used to a nice, suburban environment. As if to spite her, a loud train rolled by a couple hundred yards away, shaking the ground under her. It helped distract her for a little bit, keep her mind off of the mistake she'd made in befriending Laiko. Because obviously being friends with Laiko would result in contact with Mike. And he just scared her. She had seen his type before - in fact, one of her friends had dated someone like him - and knew they were only trouble. If you let them think touching was okay, it would get a whole lot worse...
Kelli angrily climbed into the driver's seat of her car and slammed the door shut - making sure everyone inside the building could hear it - and turned the heat on. The few seconds she'd spent outside allowed her to get soaking wet, and she was starting to shiver.

Declan stared at Laiko, surprised that the childish teen could hold so much anger and use so much force in his voice. He watched him with the knife and demand an apology. There was almost something seductive about it...
He kicked himself. His little sister was hurt and he was thinking about that?!
He snorted and clapped Laiko on the back. "Thanks, man."
He turned around and marched out toward the car to where Kelli was huddled in the front seat.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked her gently, climbing into the passenger seat and opening his arms.
Kelli shook her head, trembling slightly, rejecting his hug. "No." She muttered angrily.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't want to be one of those girls that end up getting pregnant because of a stupid mistake like that." She jerked her thumb back over her shoulder towards Mike.
That was so surprising to Declan that he burst out in laughter. She shot him a glare and he tried to quiet himself.
"Sorry," he managed when he finally stopped. "It just would never have gone that far, even if I wasn't there and even if you liked him." He rolled his eyes at the 'liked' part. "You're a smart girl. You wouldn't get into that situation." He assured her, wishing he believed himself. It wasn't that he thought his sister a slut - because she wasn't. It was just that she was very... attractive and in a big city like this, it was easy to get abducted and.... He let his thoughts wander, shuddering.
Kelli sighed. "Whatever. I'm just glad you were there. And I thought it was Laiko. I guess I did overreact, but I wasn't used to it..."
"You didn't overreact, he had no right to do that."
"I kind of started it."
"Still." Declan patted her back and opened the door. "I'm going back to make sure Laiko hasn't killed our friend back there." He rolled his eyes and jogged back to the door, leaving Kelli alone with her thoughts.
Laiko? Kill Mike? What's that supposed to mean? she wondered absently. It wasn't like he got really protective or anything.... right? The thought caused a happy bubble in her ocean of anger, and soon it was spreading, making her feel just a tickle of joy.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm

((Typey today, aren't we? XD ))

When Laiko felt Declan's hand on his back, he felt a small trickle of sense return to him - like cool air slipping into a hot room from an open window.
For a while they simply remained as they were - perfectly still - Laiko nearly hyperventilating from fury, and Mike nearly choking from Laiko's tight grip on his throat.
Then, finally, Laiko came back to his senses. He released Mike and stumbled back clumsily, dropping the knife and staring at it in frightened confusion.
Mike fell to the ground, coughing and spluttering, and clutched at his sore throat, willing the air to enter his lungs.
"What... The... Hell... Is your problem?" He choked finally, wheezing out the words between gasped breaths.
Laiko shook his head mutely, trembling slightly, and seeming near tears. "I-... I-" He stammered helplessly.
"You almost killed me, idiot!" Mike raged, finally dragging himself to his feet. "Just what were you thinking, Laiko? I'm your friend!" He shoved Laiko viciously, and the boy staggered backwards - still too shocked to properly react.
He glanced from the knife to his hand and back again.
Did I really just do that...?
"Sorry, Mike..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

[[Very xD I'm just very... bored Razz And how do you say Laiko? Is it Li-ko or Lay-ko? Rolling Eyes ]]

"Laiko?" Declan said carefully as he entered the shelter again. "Kelli's in the car. You should probably go talk to her..." He patted the blonde's back and pointed to the red minivan in the parking lot. "That's the one. She's kind of upset, but it's not your fault." He remembered the way he'd acted this morning when he'd become upset. That made him think the boy didn't handle emotions really well...
He turned to face Mike with a stoic expression.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

((Good, because I am too. Wink
I say is 'Li-ko'. Razz ))

Laiko turned as he heard his name called, meeting Declan's gaze with his eyes in their usual wide, bright state. Innocently bewildered as a wounded puppy, Laiko nodded mutely, then stumbled toward the door. Then he paused a moment, and glanced back at Declan. "But what should I say to her?" He asked curiously - clearly lost without a set of step-by-step instructions to follow.
He was gradually starting to seem more himself, though, even if his smile had not quite returned yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 pm

[[Haha, okay, that's how I say it ^^ ]]

Declan shrugged. "Whatever you feel like saying." Obviously this kid had to be told what exactly he was doing twenty-four seven. He probably couldn't even think his own thoughts without someone telling him what he should think about... That thought caused him to shudder. He wouldn't be able to live if people controlled his life like that. He needed to be able to think for himself, speak for himself, and do things for himself. Didn't everybody? He sighed and turned away, signalling that the conversation was over and Laiko should go already.
"You okay?" He asked Mike, walking over and patting him on the back gently. He then walked over to the knife, picked it up, and put it in his pocket. He didn't exactly trust Mike to just leave it there and not use it as revenge or something...
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm

((I love how Declan keeps switching from Mike to Laiko, and Laiko to Mike... XD ))

Laiko considered this for a moment, then nodded. "I'll try to cheer her up." He promised solemnly, speaking as though he was pledging eternal allegiance to some incredibly important cause, rather than simply agreeing to talk to his friend.
In typical Laiko fashion, he gave Declan a brief hug of gratitude, flashed a sweet smile, then trotted off toward the door.

He stepped outside into the rain, and for a moment the wetness startled him. He stared up at the sky a moment, then jumped and hurried over to the car. Without waiting for permission - since he was getting VERY wet - Laiko swung into the passenger seat beside Kelli.
"It's wet out there." He announced with a shiver as he closed the door.
"Very wet." He shook out his fluffy blonde hair, not unlike a dog, then tilted his head slightly to one side, and fixed Kelli with a warm smile. "Are you okay?" He asked tenderly.

Mike, meanwhile, grumbled some incoherent response to Declan's question, then sighed. "I kinda deserved that, huh?" He said finally, one corner of his mouth lifting in a smirk. "But c'mon, we're in the same boat..." He elbowed Declan in the ribs, "You can't honestly say you wouldn't have tried a little somethin' if a girl that hot pulled the moves on you...?" He chuckled vaguely, then shuddered off the last of his fear.
"Just remind me to keep sharp objects away from that kid." He added, somewhat savagely. "Did you see his face?! I really thought he was going to kill me... And I've never seen him hurt a fly before - quite literally. I caught him rescuing one from a spiderweb the other day..." Mike trailed off with a sigh, and finally ceased his nervous babble.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

[[Ahahahaha I know right xD]]

Declan chuckled. "'Cept a hot girl wouldn't have screamed at me. She'd have pulled me into a darkened room and done the nasty." He grinned, wagging his eyebrows impishly and listened to Mike's random chatter about Laiko being gentle. He could understand Laiko's peacefulness, he just seemed like that kind of guy, and understood where Mike was coming from.
"You probably just triggered some sort of instinct or something." Declan rolled his eyes and glanced out the window to see how things were going with Kelli...

Kelli jumped as Laiko yanked open the passenger door and hopped in without waiting for her assent. She made her expression mock surprise and reprimanded him. "I thought you had manners!" She fake scolded him, then grinned to show she was kidding. She handed him a towel, indicating he should dry off.
"It is wet, isn't it? And cold..." She trailed off, nodding to show the heat was on at full blast.
"I'm okay, I guess." She sighed. "I was just unprepared. I thought Mike was you."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:54 pm

((*Grins* He's so epic. :3
I do so love the gays. ^_^ ))

Mike rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out childishly. "Wanna bet?" He asked challengingly, flashing a devious grin. "Because I'd seriously put money on the fact that I could score more tail in a week than you could in a month." He held out his hand, and raised one eyebrow. "What d'you say, mate? A bit of friendly competition between a couple of players?" He flashed a cheeky wink - one of his classic flirtatious moves, which seldom failed to make girls melt at his feet.
This was his game... And he would not be beaten at his own game.

"I lost them." Laiko replied with a crooked grin - remembering his conversation with Kelli from earlier.
Had that conversation not taken place, Kelli's comment would have sent him into a shame spiral. But he was a quick learner, and now he recognised it as a joke.
He took the towel from Kelli, and began rubbing vigorously at his hair. "Warmer in here." He commented, his voice muffled through the towel, that happened to be covering his face at that moment.
He lowered it an inch, and peered over the top of it at Kelli. "Why does it make a difference?" Laiko asked innocently, "Whether it was Mike or me, I mean."
Being Laiko, he still didn't understand exactly what had happened that was so terrible. He had recognised only Kelli's reaction, and he had acted upon that. He still didn't understand the reason for the hurt, angered expression he had seen on her face, though.
All Mike had done was stand close to her, as far as he could tell.
When he had hugged her, Kelli hadn't seemed to mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

[[He's my first gay xD Oh my gosh, that sounds so weird doesn't it lmao Razz I'm still not sure if he is or not...
Hm, I'll have to figure that out. All I know is Kelli will be soooo mad]]

"You probably could." Declan agreed, not being one to bet often. He shook his head with a chuckle. "'Sides, I don't really like using girls as points in a game..." He trailed off with a sigh. "But still, I probably will get some tonight." He grinned, knowing Miranda would skin him alive if she ever found out he was talking about her like this. The tall Mexican teen was not easily pleased and had a bad reputation about those who angered her. Yep, she would not be happy.

"Why does it make a difference?" Kelli repeated, stunned by his sheer lack of street-smarts. Then again, he'd probably been at an odd angle and couldn't have seen what was really going on.
"I thought Mike was you." She started again. "So I made a move on him. I don't like Mike the way I like you. In fact, I don't like him at all..." She trailed off with a chuckle.
"And then Mike responded by wrapping his arms around me and trying to kiss me. I did not like that at all..."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 pm

((If you make him straight, I will make you pay. XD
And yes, it sounds HILARIOUS! I may just quote you on it. Razz

*Puts on funny voice* "Now she all mad!" ))

"You're weird." Mike pointed out, smirking at Declan. "You seem to want to come across as a bad-ass player, and a respectable gentleman all at once. There's no such thing, man." He chuckled, then slapped his new friend cheerfully on the shoulder. "Whatever, I'm happy for you."

Laiko blinked in surprise at these words, trying desperately to comprehend. So she liked him... Well, good. He liked her, too. And she didn't like Mike... Well, that was okay.
But what did she mean 'a move'? Mike wasn't a complete scumbag, and Laiko knew he wouldn't really kiss somebody without some sort of invitation. So was the 'move' that was meant for him supposed to be an invitation to kiss Kelli?
He felt his face flush at the thought. He couldn't kiss a girl - he was gay, so of course it wasn't allowed. But then why would Kelli make this so called 'move', if she knew...? Mike had said it was obvious.
"So..." Laiko began thoughtfully, testing his theory, "If it had been me, and not Mike, and I had tried to kiss you - would that have been okay?" He watched her with intense curiosity for a moment, then chuckled slightly and glanced away, removing some of the tension from the atmosphere. "Sorry, I know I ask too many questions... I'm just trying to understand." He apologised, his expression shifting into an accidentally charming smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 pm

[[Well I don't know any gay people. No one's really 'discovered' themselves yet xD Well, no 'cept for my friend... It's kinda strange cause we're still too young to really know Razz

Bwahahaha and how will I pay, may I ask?]]

"There could be." Declan pointed out. "Bad-ass 'round the guys and gentleman 'round the girls, right?" He chuckled. "Ah, yeah. Gonna be fun." He grinned and peered out the window again.
"Are you sure he's gay?" He asked once again. "'Cause he looks pretty focused on my sister..."

"No, no, questions are fine." Kelli reassured him with a smile. "It just tells me you're actully paying attention to me." She grinned. "Not many people do..."
She tilted her head to the side as she quietly tried to find a way to answer his question and let him understand. But she didn't know what exactly he didn't understand. There was so much stuff he was completely clueless on...
"Of course it would have been okay." She finally answered, leaning in just a tad closer. "Why woudn't it have been? It's not like you're a gross pervert like Mike" She smiled cheerfully.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:55 pm

((Hehe, of course. XD I don't know any gays personally, I admit, but I like them as a 'people' if you understand what I'm saying. :3

I haven't decided yet. But you will. Razz ))

"He's gay." Mike insisted, nodding confidently. "He's just completely clueless, so the poor sod is probably pulling the moves on her completely by accident." He chuckled, "I've seen him do it before. Pretty funny, actually - the kid's like an alien. He just doesn't understand anything." Laughing and rolling his eyes, Mike gestured toward the car. "Watch him. It'll probably be funny."

As Kelli leaned a little closer to him, Laiko considered her thoughtfully. She did expect him to kiss her, didn't she? This was terribly strange... He frowned, gnawing on his lower lip and trying to make sense of the situation.
"But it wouldn't be okay." Laiko objected, shaking his head. He glanced toward Kelli, his eyes zoning in automatically on her lips. They seemed to draw him closer - but he resisted the urge.
"It wouldn't be okay," Laiko repeated with his usual innocence, "Because I'm gay."

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:09 pm

[[Haha, I do, although that's probably stereotyping a bit xD But generally they're pretty cool Razz]]

Declan chuckled. "She's way out of his league, too." He grinned and shoved Mike playfully. "Probably within yours, though." Of course he didn't really mean this. He didn't really trust the other boy quite yet. There was just something about the evil glint in his eyes when he talked about Laiko being gay...

"You're... gay?" Kelli asked hesitantly, not sure if she'd heard right or not. She backed up and sat away from him, leaning against the window of the car. He couldn't be gay, though. He just... couldn't!
"How do you know?" She asked suspicously, sure Mike was behind this.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm

((Oh, it's stereotyping a lot... XD Oh well. :3 ))

"Dude, she's out of everyone's league." Mike corrected with a laugh, "But thanks." He winked, then turned his attention back to the 'show' in the car. Kelli was leaning away now.
"Ah, I think he told her." Mike chuckled, "Poor thing."

Obviously confused as to why this information should have such a big impact, Laiko nodded hesitantly. "I just know." He replied innocently, "I just... am." He shrugged, "It's just the way things are, can't really do anything about it." He smiled cheerfully and scratched his head, then watched the rain pelting the window for a while.
"Pretty..."
His finger slowly traced the progress of a raindrop down the glass, bright green eyes alight in wonderment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 pm

[[Took the words right out of my mouth xD 'Oh well']]

Declan laughed. "It's so weird talking about my sister like this." He snickered. "Whatever. And yeah I think you're right." He peered closer at Kelli, who was looking hurt and confused. He wanted to run out of the building and comfort her, but he couldn't. Oh, how he wanted to though...

"No one told you that you were... right?" She asked, making sure it wasn't Mike just setting him up like this. Deep down in her heart, she honestly believed Laiko wasn't gay. He was just... different. And too immature to really think about girls that way. She sighed, knowing she was overthinking the whole situation.
She watched him trace the window with awe. How could anyone be so innocent in today's world?
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

((Haha! XD
Oooooh, I applaud that last line! Very Happy You're totally picking up on the essence of Laiko! Wink I love it when people get the message I'm trying to send with my characters. Razz Haha!))

"Oh, right, sorry!" Mike replied with a cringe, though he laughed it off all the same. "Ah, she'll be okay, Mate." Mike consoled, seeing Declan's expression. He threw an arm around the boy's shoulders in something somewhere between a hug and a shake - obviously supposed to be a manly gesture of affection, whatever it was.
Either that, or Mike was amusing himself by messing around on the off chance that Declan was gay. He still couldn't shake the suspicion that there was something strange about the boy.

Hearing Kelli's voice, Laiko turned back to her with a sweet, cheerful smile. "Well, yes..." He replied somewhat hesitantly, "But does that make a difference?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 pm

[[xD Glad I made you proud Very Happy]]

Declan chuckled and gratefully accepted the apologetic squeeze, secretly wondering if it was some sort of a test. He hoped not. He didn't know exactly how to prove he wasn't gay - even though he didn't know if he was or wasn't himself.
"Hope so, or else your friend's going to have to pay..." He trailed off with a menacing chuckle.

Kelli snapped her fingers with an 'aha!' look on her face. "And was it Mike?" She asked, hoping he'd get the hint. "Mike is definately not the person you think he is." She said, letting her mood turn from cheerful to focused.
"Because you can't always believe everything he says."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next