Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorah and meh :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rorah and meh :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rorah and meh :)

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

[[Hmm...maybe she doesn't realize that it's Damien, and goes for him, and...hmm... XD At the moment Damien knows that he's annoyed her, but an attack from her would be a bit more of a surprise Wink ]]

Damien's ears flicked back in annoyance. "That's precisely why vampires are hated. They're kill-friendly." He turned his back on the vampire and turned to walk away.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 pm

[[lol]]
I launched myself at him,taking him down to the ground."Come on your in a school with vampires,haven't you learned not to turn your back on us?"I asked then ran my tounge over his jugular vein."Werewolf blood has always been sweeter than humans."I sasid getting ready to bite the vein.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Damien howled in pain as she caught him in the back, dragging him mercilessly down to the floor with a thud. He paused for a second, listening to her words carefully. In an attempt to get her off, he flipped over backwards, landing on his back on the forest floor.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

I landed a few feet away from him after I was thrown off his back."Come on,if you stay still then I could finish you off before you noticed what was going on."I said,trying to cajole him.I stood up and brushed the leafs off of my outfit."Come on mutt."
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:55 pm

He flipped over onto all fours, getting really hacked off. "Listen, I don't want to fight you, leech. But if I have to, then I will." He launched himself at her, claws and teeth bared.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:01 pm

I tried to jump out of the way,but didn't fully make it out of the way.His claws racked across my calve leaving a trail of gashes."You b******!"I screeched and jumped at him again,her eyes flashing red just a bit.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Damien skidded to a halt behind her, throwing up a huge pile of leaves. He had only just managed to turn around again before she was on him yet again. He twisted and turned, trying with all his might to get her off, but somehow she had latched onto his back, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remove her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm

I was getting ready to go in for the kill bite when he slammed me back against a tree.I lost my grip on him and fell to the ground,my back now hurting."I'm going to kill you for that!"I said and glared at him with hate filled eyes.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Damien crawled away, limping slightly as he did so. "You just try. It won't be long before anyone notices."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm

"Sure they would notice,"I huffed out as I used the tree to help me stand up,"but how many people would actually care?"I asked with a taunting smile,trying to goad him into attacking.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:53 pm

He ignored her taunt. "You don't have to do this." He panted, clutching onto his chest.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm

I straightened and started walking towards him,"Give me one reason why I shouldn't."I said and started circling him,waiting for his guard to be let down.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 pm

"Because.." He was lost...he had no reason. "Because..." Damien sighed. "You're right, I don't have a reason. But there's a better person in there somewhere." He leaned against a tree, one arm grabbing onto it, and one arm hanging limply by him.

[[You can power play for a couple of posts if you like Smile Better him up quite a bit, but not enough to kill him XD ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 pm

My smile widened when he said that I had a better person inside of me."The only way that there could be a better person inside me was if I had just drained them of their blood."I said and jumped at him,knocking him away from the tree.We landed with my hands pining his shoulders into the ground. "Such an easy kill."I whispered as I brought my mouth down to his neck."Any last words?"I asked then laughed because it wasn't everyday you get to use that line,well unless your a vampire.I bit into his neck just a bit watching as 2 tiny drops of blood came from the bite.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 am

Damien howled in pain, going slightly limp as all of his power drained from him. "Get off of me..." He managed to hiss, trying with all his might to get the creature off of him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 pm

I laughed,"I might let you live,for awhile,if you beg for it."I said as I bent his arm up behind his back until I heard a snap.Over the years I had learned about a werewolves supernatural ability to heal an injury,usually the same day they received the wound,so I felt no remorse as he howled with the pain that followed the snap."Come on you little crybaby it's only a dislocated shoulder,I could,and should, have done worse."I informed him as I put a little more pressure on the already hurt shoulder,knowing that his pain would intensify.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Damien allowed another scream of pain to escape his lips, as he felt the bones of his arms and shoulders bent mercilessly back, his torturer feeling no remorse for his pain...
"Please!" He struggled through gritted teeth. "Please stop!" Tears of pain were welling in his eyes and streaming down his face as she continued her punishment.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"Oh my gosh,just had a great idea!"I said and pulled my phone out of my pocket,still keeping him pinned down.I went through the apps on my phone til I found the video camera then I pressed record with a laugh."Now I'll be able to watch this when I get bored."I said.Holding the phone in one hand I used the other to grab his hand and with a sadistic smile I started bending his fingers back at an unusual angle."By the by, if you want to live you'll either have to do some better begging or learn how to fight quickly."Then one of his fingers made a popping sound as it broke.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 am

Damien practically screamed as she began twisting his fingers back. Yes, it would heal faster than a sprained ankle, but it hurt just as much as if a normal person dislocated something. "Hello?" There was a voice...Through the forest..."Erik!" I yelled through the tears. "Erik help me!"
"Damien?!" He heard the soft thud of paws on the ground. It was alright...Help was coming.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 pm

My head jerked up when I heard a voice."Sh*t."I said then glared back down at him as I hit the end recording button."This isn't over honey."I told him then jumped up and started running deeper into the woods,knowing that whoever was on there way to help was another werewolf.At least I have the video. I thought to myself and slowed down to a walk when I came out of the woods by the schools parking lot.As i walked towards the car I started thinking of what I could do with the video.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 am

He managed to use his other good arm to get to his feet, holding the dislocated arm up to his chest. Erik stumbled through the trees, gaping at the battered Damien. He was covered in blood, the spot where she had punctured his neck had healed but dried blood was crusty on his fur. "Oh God...Come on, you better shift so we can get you back." Damien shifted on the spot (He still has clothes on...Thank goodness XD), and limped back with Erik.

Last edited by Rorahkins <3s Family Guy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

I leaned against my car as I wondered how humiliated the were would be if I posted the video on the schools website,or if I sent it around the school.As I turned the ideas over in my head,I started deciding more and more against it,and that puzzled me.I had no reason to feel like this towards the were,he wasn't family or even a friend,no he was just another person I had decided to make a victim. That last thought brought up an even more puzzling question;Why hadn't I killed him? I had me alone and bested in the fight,but I never went as far to kill him.I shrugged the questions off as the schools bell rang singling that it was time to go to the next classes.While walking towards the school I saw two figures come out of the woods and smiled a bit sadly.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 am

[[Just noticed I changed person halfway through that last paragraph xD Oopsie! Put it right now :3 ]]

Erik helped Damien get to the nurse. She nearly screamed in shock when she saw the state he was in, battered face, bruised arms, dislocated shoulder. At once she hurried him over to one of the beds, and he sat down, wanting nothing more than to sleep or vomit. "Damien, my God, what happened to you?" Erik sat on the bed next to his. Damien looked up at him.
"I was...attacked. By a vampire."
Upon hearing those words, the nurse gasped.
"Shame on them! They could get arrested for such crimes! This is unbelievable...Unbelievable I tell you..." She shuffled off to get some bandages, still muttering to herself.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 am

((lol it's all good Very Happy))

I hardly paid any attention to anybody in the next couple of classes and when it came time for lunch I opted for sitting outside under a tree.The leaves crunched as I sat down,reminding me that once again my favorite season had come to visit.The red,orange and yellow leaves were everywhere,and the autumny smell was as pungent as any of the worlds finest perfumes. I closed my eyes and lifted my face up to the sun,totally at ease.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 am

The nurse returned with some bandages, and slowly wrapped them around his arm, creating a sling. He winced as he could feel his body starting to heal already, it would be painful.
"There's not much else I can do, go and get something to eat, I'll excuse you from classes if you feel bad." Damien thanked her and walked outside.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next