Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content - Page 2 Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 pm

He smiled as she answered the door, “hey” he spoke softly and looked down as she took the flowers, “im glad you like them” he said following her out to his car, he opened the door for her and went around to the other side getting in, "im not for sure I figured we would decide when we got there." Kyle smiled and started the car waiting for her.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content - Page 2 Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Ria bobbed her head slightly before getting into the passenger seat and buckled herself in. "Sounds good." she murmered, pushing a few strands of her loose hair out of eyes.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

He smiled and put the car in gear, the gas was touchy so he only had to touch it lightly and the car came to life with easy. He guided the car and stopped the car at a stop light, when it turned green he moved through, not seeing the other car speeding from his side until it was too late, the car hit on his side sending his car in a spin and then rolling down into the ditch. His head smacked the steering wheel and then the car came to rest on its side, he fought to keep his focus. "Ria are you ok?" he asked feeling the warm liquid start to run down his face, he couldnt tell right now what hurt and what didnt and it wasnt like they were getting out of the car at the moment in time, they were stuck. He was fighting back the blackness but his vision was already tunneling and before he knew it the world was black.

Last edited by Sammie on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Ria let out a scream as the car tumbled into a ditch. She felt the top of the roof slam down onto her haed, glass breaking and cutting her skin and she let out a whimper of pain. "It.. it hurts..." she said, feeling a shard of glass stabbing her in the abdomin sending a wave of pain through her system. "Kyle... I'm scared..." she said before she started to see black spots and everything blacked out.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Kyle woke for a second managing to hear that she was scared, a bloody shaky hand reached over and took hers and then it was black. When he woke up, he was in a white room, neck in a brace, hand wrapped along with his head and leg. He looked up to the nurse answering her questions, he asked were Ria was, he wanted to be with her, she was scared he remembered that. He demand that she wither be moved to his room or he be wheeled to see her, the nurse said she would see what she could do. He silently waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Ria awoke in the room, a couple of broken ribs and having had gone through surgery to repair a torn lung. She coughed, rolling onto her side, not necessarily fond of having to stay in a white hospital room. She had a slight headache by the time the nurse came in and asked her questioned, she answered all of them correctly but the nurse still decided that she needed to stay put at least for a bit.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Kyle groaned and looked at his leg, there was pins and things inside it holding it together, it hurt to breath, he had broken ribs before but not nearly like this, bruises covered his abdomen or what he could see as another wrap was around that, he remembered lots of glass and the sheet metal pinning them in the tiny car. He couldn’t move is neck, the nurse brought in a wheel chair and carefully helped him in and wheeled him over to Ria’s room, well they didn’t exactly make it there as the nurse got distracted and bumped the chair sending him speeding down the hall, he groaned and closed his eyes for a moment before, opening them and seeing a doctor stand in front and stop him, the jarring affect caused him to wince and a little scream leave him, the nurse apologized and the second time got him safely to her room. He took Ria’s hand and kissed it or well sort of, “im so sorry I didn’t see the car and im sorry. “He spoke softly waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Ria managed a tiny smile, opening her eyes to look at him. "It's fine. I understand..." she whispered, before squeezing his hand. She winced as she moved to a bit better position. "Could have happened to anyone..." she said, her face slightly pale.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

He nodded and softly squeezed her hand in return, “yes it could have but it shouldn’t have, they said the driver was drunk.” He sighed and looked at her, she was pale very pale. “My Ria are you ok?” he spoke softly, concern in his deep blues as he looked at her. His thumb running over her hand softly as he held it in his, he leaned back slightly, the nurse coming in to give him another shot of morphine, to help keep the pain down to a minimum he. He closed his eyes for a moment waiting to hear her soft sweet voice.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Ria bit her lip quietly and watched as he got the morphine shot. "Had surgery for my torn lung. Getting out of the critical range for now." she said quietly before looking back at him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:09 pm

He winced as she spoke, “im sorry wish I could make this night better.” He spoke softly, using the wheel chair he stood on one leg and leaned down pressing his lips to hers for a quick kiss before he had to sit down and be wheeled out, back in his room he was made as comfortable as possible until he was taken up for an x-ray, it was determined he would stay in the neck brace, nothing was broken yet they were still worried with the amount of pain in his neck. He fell asleep soon after, worrying about Ria and wondering if he would get to see her tomorrow.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Ria smiled as he kissed her and then watched sadly as he left the room. "I wish I could to..." she murnered before rolling over, wincing and then falling asleep as her body wouldnt keep her awake any longer.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

It had been some time and he had healed except for a couple bruises which still remained but would go away soon. He had gotten back into his kick boxing class and fighting class, he had also gotten very close to Ria. He had just finished showering and changing back into normal clothes, grabbing his gym bag he exited and headed to his car, the same one he had before only it was totaled and it was a different color. He texted Ria, telling her to come to his house tonight, his parents were gone and he just wanted to spend some time with her. He cautiously drove home and entered the quiet house, Zia greeted him but soon returned to her bed. He sighed and tossed his bag in the laundry room and went and laid down on the couch waiting for a text back.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Ria recieved the text and smiled, be there in ten she sent back befoee hopping into her car and heading towards his house. She areived and slipped up to the front door, a few boys whistling at her and following her up the steps. "Kyle! Can you open the door please?" she said her voice a bit strained as she looked at the three guys behind her eyeing her up and down.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

(-bang- o.o lol)

Kyle received her text and closed his eyes for a bit, a whistle and then her voice woke him. He rushed to the door and opened it stepping back, he pulled back and punched one kid in the face before turning and wrapping his arm around Ria and walking into the house. He locked the door and smiled, giving her a kiss. “Sorry it took me a bit I kind of dozed off.” He laughed and held her waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm

((-bang-?))

Ria bit her lip and nodded her head, standing closely to him until the door was shut. Gently, she kissed him back with a tiny smile. "Better late than never," she mused looking up at him quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:48 pm

(lol idk randomly popped in me dear old head lol)

Kyle looked down at her adoringly and with love, he had a strong feeling toward her, he had another gift to give her. Kissing her forehead he took her hand and lead her to the living room, were he produced a long black velvet box, inside was a beautiful necklace, which he was hoping she would like and enjoy the gift, he sat down and watched at Zia, his pitbull wandered over to Ria and whined looking for attention from the women, he just shook his head and laughed, “meet the guard dog, she will just lick them to death.” He smiled, “well go ahead and open it.” He spoke waiting.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Ria smiled and kneeled down to pet the dog. "Shes so cute!" she said before quietly opening the box with her other hand. "Oh. Kyle. You didnt have to..." she said looking at the beautiful necklace admiringly. "Its so beautiful..." she whispered.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm

He smiled, “ I know I didn’t have to but I couldn’t help myself.” He was being honest to her right now, he took the box and then slipped the chain out clasping it around her neck, “it looks more stunning and beautiful on you.” Kyle stepped back and looked at it nodding, “I will always be there for you I promise.” He spoke looking at Ria with a look that spoke it all.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Ria smiled, blushing now befire she stepped towards him and gave him a small hug, leaning up and pecking him on the cheek. "And i cant thank you enough for that," she whispered quietly.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Kyle grinned, “there is no need for words, your actions speak louder.” He looked at her, the peck on the cheek left it tingling, he pulled her closer to him resting his chin on the top of her head as he sighed, he could smell her shampoo and it smelt good, he was slightly confused as to what was going on, he knew what he wanted but he just wasn’t for sure what she wanted yet. He stepped back and kissed her, like he hadn’t yet, it was full of passion and desire.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Ria was shocked at first but after the first second she closed her eyes and the returned the kiss with just as much passion, feeling her heart skip a little.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am

His hands were on her hips as he felt her kiss him back, slowly he ran his hands under her shirt but not touching anything except her abdomen and hips. He soon pulled away and backed off, not wanting to do anything she wasn’t comfortable doing. He smiled and kissed her forehead and looked at her, before sitting down on the couch and patting the spot next to him.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Ria bit her lip, a bit of tension building up as she felt him run his hands under her shirt. She smiled though when he backed away, relaxing immediately. As he patted the spot beside him she simply nodded her head and curled up beside him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Kyle smiled as she curled up against him, his arm draped around her gently and he slowly rubbed her arm looking down at her, he sighed and then there was a knock on the door, he didn’t move and then the door opened and there stood two guys, he growled and stood as they approached Ria,” no trouble dude we only want the girl ,well you cant have her” he hissed and wound up and punched the one square in the jaw, as he went down, Kyle caught the other guy coming at him and he caught his knife with his hand and turned it back on him, though not using it he liked to use his fist, he turned and gave a swift punch to the back of the head. He slumped and hit the floor. Kyle waited for them to wake, when they did they fled and gave them a stern threat. The knife dropped from his hand as the blood started to flow, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around turning to Ria he spoke, “I need you to drive me to the hospital ok?” He walked forward and kissed her forehead before starting to walk to the front door.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next