Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Ria panicked as they came in, sliding farther away from them. When he cut his hand she bit her lip, immediately rishing to his side. "Yea. Okay..." she said helping him to the car and starting it. "How bad, and dont show me or Ill puke..." she said already feeling nauseous from smelling the blood.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content - Page 3 Empty Re: Sammie and I - Possible Mature Content

Post  Sammie Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:24 pm

He nodded, “I wasn’t planning on it and its pretty bad going to need stitches, its quite deep but not all the way through.” He leaned against the window, feeling tired as she drove to the hospital, his eyes dropping and then the tunnel vision started and he let his eyes slip shut and give into the blackness.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 pm

"Kyle... Kyle... Talk to me..." she said shaking him slightly before getting a few nurses who wheeled him in and took care of him.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

When he woke there were nurses around him and they were stitching his hand, he groaned and the once nurse finished and patted his leg the doctor came in and gave him a prescription for pain killers and sent him on his way, he stumbled a little and had to have help to the car and back into the house. He laid on Ria’s lap and stared up at her with a goofy grin, “did I tell you, you look beautiful from this angle?” He couldn’t help but laugh for a moment, the stuff was slowly starting to ware off.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Ria rolled her eyes, playing with his hair, twirling her fingers around. "No. Youre just high," she informed with a twisted grin. She shifted her weight slightly and gently ran her fingers along his chest, tracing thr contours of his muscles out of boredom.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

He shook his head, “no really you are beautiful and this isn’t cause him high off of whatever they gave me.” His body shuttered as she traced his muscles, he took her hand and kissed the top of it, then set it back down on her chest still looking at her as he waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Ria squeezed his hand that now rested against her chest and shook her head. "Sorry Romeo," she said leaning down and kissing him. "I like being innocent," she finished, still running her fingers along the lines of his chest, the smile still on her face.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammie Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 pm

He stuck his lip out after she had kissed him, “fine Juliet.” He smiled and laughed at that, still looking up at her he could feel her fingers on his chest, “well I bet you were not expecting this in you day plans.” He laughed again and waited.
Sammie
Sammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Ria had a tiny smirk on her face when he used her Romeo term to his benefit. "No. Not exactly." she said with a tiny sigh. She was exhausted, emotionally from everything and she felt like sleeping. But, since he was currently laying on top of her lap she couldn't really move. She stopped tracing his chest and leaned back completely against the couch, closing her eyes for a few moments.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3