Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Alpha :D]] Highwayman

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]] Highwayman - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]] Highwayman

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

"Sounds like a deal" he said and looked at her. "I cant believe he'd do something like that to his own daughter, put her in such danger like this." He whispered and laid down on Alair. "In my eyes anyway. I mean no offense to your father." He said and looked over at her with a soft smile.

[ugh so short >.<]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]] Highwayman - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]] Highwayman

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Sathina fixed Gary with a strange gaze - his lack of reaction puzzling her greatly. Didn't he realize that he was currently snuggled up to a monster?
"He had to do it..." Sathina muttered quietly - though her thoughts refused to stray to her father for long - her interest was fixed on Gary.
"If he didn't, Ziogorn probably would have destroyed the world." She sighed heavily, then yawned and shrugged her shoulders. "See what I mean now when I say 'I'm not girlfriend material'? I'm just a flimsy container for one of the greatest evils the world has ever seen..." She laughed bitterly, and shook her head, watching a little beetle crawling along the cave floor.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:23 pm

"We all have a little evil in us. Some more than others. And i understand as much as i can about your situation. But I'm not letting you go through it alone. I dont have much to live for anymore anyway. And plus you have one life, what happens happens." He said and shrugged before uttering an old saying from a merchant. "Maktub" He said and played with a piece of hair from Alair's tail.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

"Maktub?" Sathina repeated, raising one eyebrow questioningly.
She shifted around slightly so that she could watch Gary, since she was ready to look him in the eye, now.
She wanted to say something... Thank him, somehow, for being different to everybody else... For not walking out on her, or worse. But right now, she just wanted to know what the Hell 'Maktub' meant. She could get to the rest later!

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

"It means 'it is written' "He said and smiled. "I learned it when i went to the deserts of Arabia. An old Merchant told me about it, he said that in our language that would be the closest way of saying it. Those born under that language know exactly what it means they just dont know how to put it in our language for us to understand." He said and looked to the stone and the sand that blew across the ground as it reminded him of the Arabian desert. A soft smile crept on his face and he sighed. "It was a beautiful place." He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Sathina listened quietly to Gary, then smiled, and murmured softly, "Maktub... I like it." She watched Gary for a moment, her silver eyes burning into the side of his head. "Oi, quit dreaming and come here!" She ordered suddenly, sitting upright with unexpected energy, and waiting impatiently for him to sit up beside her.
Her fingers - or lack thereof - were throbbing painfully, and her hands still stung terribly from their awful burns, but Sathina was used to blocking out the pain.
In fact, looking at her now, it was impossible to believe she as the same polite, delicate lady she had pretended to be before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 pm

He chuckled and crawled over to her. "Whats your issue missy?" He teased and nudged her playfully. "Who knows maybe one day i'll take you there. That is if you'd like to go. Everything is so different" He said with a smile and laid back again on his horse.

[>.< Awe theyre so short lol]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"Oh, for f***'s sake, would you sit up?!" Sathina growled - showing her spunky side for perhaps the first time. She grabbed Gary's arm despite her smouldering hands, and jerked him upright again. She tugged with such force the she pulled him right into her - and in the same instant that they collided, she threw her arms roughly around him, and pressed her lips to his.
Whether she was kissing or biting him was debatable, since she was in rather a wild mood, and her actions were violent and feral.
As suddenly as it had begun, the kiss ended, and Sathina wiped her mouth roughly over her wrist, as though she had just eaten a particularly messy meal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:55 pm

He was left there totally dumbfounded. His eyes wide and lips slightly parted, "hehe" He chuckled with a googoo smile and a dazed voice. That was definitely unexpected and frankly one of the best moments in his life. He slumped over slightly and he felt a tingle go down his spine and he looked up at her. "You finally came around" He said with a smile and looked down at her bandaged hands and gently placed his on top of hers looking in her eyes again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"I wonder... did I?" Sathina asked with a lazy smirk, yawning and leaning back against Alair. She smooched at him, then returned her attention to Gary, "Maybe I just got bored and decided I'd tease you for fun?" She suggested impishly, flashing a devious grin which presented more questions than it answered.
She hadn't decided yet how she felt about Gary - she had just felt like kissing him at that moment, so she had. She had always been an impulsive sort, but this was the first time she had somebody to share it with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

"Girl dont tempt me" He said with a slightly joking tone and laid down next to her. "Im not so good with those kinds of temptations" He chuckled and Alair flicked his tail up and it smacked him in the face the corse hair stinging like whips on his face as he spat and flailed the strands from his mouth. "You stinker!" He hissed playfully at the horse and he snorted and nickered in response.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

"Oh you're not, are you?" She purred, her voice teasingly flirtatious, and her expression impishly feral. When Alair's tail lashed Gary across the face, Sathina couldn't help but laugh, and she gave the stallion an affectionate pat on his muscular shoulder. "See, even Alair's in on the game." She pointed out with a grin. "We're plotting against you, Gary... Better watch out." She reached toward him and trailed one bandaged finger over his jawline, her silver eyes locked intensely with his - daring him to hold her gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 pm

"Oh i do?" He purred back gently reaching up and touching her jaw softly brushing her hair away from her face with a soft smile then it moved back even further to behind her head. He bit his lip nervously before slowly pulling her closer to him and their lips nearing. Before long they made contact, this in fact was for real. He wasnt dreaming and he was glad he wasnt.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

When she felt his hand brushing her icy-white hair away from her face, Sathina finally softened, and for the first time in a long time, allowed her heart to open. She rested one hand delicately on Gary's shoulder, and let the other slip behind his head - trying to ignore the pain she felt in them.
This time, her kiss was shy and gentle, her lips finding their place daintily between his. This time, she did not bite. She didn't even try.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 pm

The kiss wasnt long, but it wasnt short. Once he pulled away he smiled, a smile that has never been seen on his face before. One that only meant he was truly happy right where he was and hoped that it would never change. "Sathina. I dont care who is sealed up inside you..but You. You are one heck of a girl and so beautiful" He whispered and kissed her forehead tenderly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Sathina relaxed when she saw the smile on Gary's face, and she felt her own lips lift into a smile, knowing that she had made him happy. "Thank you..." She whispered softly, blushing for what might have been the first time in her life. "That means a lot... Coming from you."
She let her eyes flicker up to his face as he kissed her forehead, and her expression remained gentle as she watched him - though a spark had returned to her eyes, smouldering there and threatening to grow. Her fiery personality could not be extinguished, apparently...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:46 pm

"Now dont freak out on me" He said feeling the tension rising. Who knows maybe he could snap her out of whatever trance she was in at times with this spirit inside her. He would have to try and he was willing to. "Sathina just ignore that spirit. He's the one doing this to you and you know that" He said his voice smooth as he backed off a little bit giving her space just in case.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

"Relax." Sathina said with a shrug, her lips forming a sweet curve. "Old Zio doesn't bother me unless the seal is damaged." Her lips parted to reveal pointed canines as she yawned widely, stretching her arms above her head and leaning back against the horse behind her.
"C'mere." She ordered, holding out a hand to Gary, "You don't have to act so cautious around me. I'm not a time bomb."

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm

"Sometimes im not so sure" He said with a smile and gave her a nudge and laid down next to her with a tired sigh followed by a yawn. "But hey, I like it when you keep me on my toes. Keeps me sharp" He said with a smile and his eyes drifted closed.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm

"Well, good." Sathina replied with a spirited grin, "Because if we're doing this, there's no way I'd alter my personality for you She winked at him, and took his hand gently in her bandaged one - the right, of course, since the left was rather useless with only a thumb and finger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 pm

(( O.o Spazzness. Same post twice. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:21 pm

XD]

He smiled and let her take his hand and he was careful not to hurt her hand anymore than what is was. He sighed and kissed the back of her hand and laid down on Alair's side finally to go to sleep. His sleep was finally peaceful for the remainder of the night and the storm. By morning though there was a good two feet of snow covering the ground, untouched and making the tree branches loom and touch the ground. It was definitely a sight he loved seeing in the winter. "Sathina. Wake up" he whispered urging her awake with a gentle nudge of her shoulder.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am

"I'm awake." Sathina grunted as she woke, absentmindedly swatting Gary away from her shoulder. "Ouch!" She exclaimed in surprise, sitting bolt upright and clutching her suddenly stinging hand to her chest. A hiss of pain escaped her lips, then she shook it off, and gently flexed her fingers. Her hands felt sore and stiff now, and the bandages were soaked with blood, and that same strange, foul smelling clear liquid that she had come to associate with burns, though she knew not what it was.
She glanced around to Gary - but before even greeting him, she noticed the sight outside the cave, and was on her feet in an instant. "Wow!" She exclaimed with a joyous laugh, "It's beautiful!"
She rushed out into the thick, glittering snow.
As in the darkness, the snow immortalised Sathina's beauty. She looked like a frozen painting, given life for the space of a heartbeat. Her silky hair flowed around her, merging with the glorious whiteness of the snow. Only the soiled bandages on her hands spoiled the glory of the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Gary sighed and felt bad for making her hurt her hand again. "Sathina, you have to calm down" He said and shook his head with a smile. As she looked outside he stood and followed her into the snow as Alair followed behind and stood within the cave on the edge. "Come back here you. We need to clean those hands of yours" he said and waved her back over.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

"Fine..." Sathina said with a sigh. She laughed - a sound like the peal of ringing bells, then hurried back to the cave, smiling at Gary, and offered him her hands.

((Bell. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next