Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) Empty Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Listen and remember!
The wind was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon the cloudy seas
The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor
And the highwayman came riding, riding, riding,
The highwayman came riding,

As the moon rose in the sky, so did the tension in the air. The streets of Castorova a small town in the West World, were quiet. But then the sound of a slow gait, the clanging of horseshoes on the stone street. The low murmurs of people outside around the fiery glows of their stoves and torches all stopped and watched. The horse was relaxed, head down and ears forward and alert. He snorted and puffs of steam flowed from his nostrils, the only loud sound filling the cold autumn air. The moonlight shining down on the equine giving him a sparkle in his dark eyes.
The townspeople feared the man on this mount. For all the wrong reasons, But no one would even stay around him long enough for him to show that he wasnt the man they thought he was. This made him sour and angry if he stays at a place for more than a couple nights. Though he is considerate of anyone he meets that shows him the respect he deserves. Will anyone ever trust him?
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Full Name: Logan DeAngelo
Nick Name: Logan
Height:5'6"
Looks- the same face and charm;)
Skin:Olive tanned
Build:VERY toned but NOT body builder
Hair~
Color:Dark almost black
Style:down
Length:short down to ears
Eyes:Bright blue
Other: Totally misunderstood because of his father. No one sees him for Logan They all see his father, John. Misunderstood not only because of his father, but he is an underdog, a hero, but his heroics are disguised by stereotypes, like robin hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor. So many see it in the wrong light.

-Horse-
Born As: Nights Shadow
Name Taken:Shadow
Called:Shadow
Breed(s): AppaloosaXDraft
Birth-date: 6 winters ago
Sire:unknown
Dam:unknown
Looks-click WIP but basics
Pelt Color(s):grulla
Pelt Markings:blanket with spots
Leg Markings:none
Face Markings:none
Eyes-
Left:blue
Right:blue
Hooves-
Left Hind:black striped
Right Hind:black striped
Left Front:black striped
Right Front:black striped
Mane Color(s):black
Length:shoulder
Tail Color(s):black
Length:hocks.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Full Name: Alici Marie Volkov
Nick Name: Ali
Height:5'4"
Looks-
Skin:Slightly tanned
Build:Slender built and has only slight muscle to her
Hair~
Color:Soft honey blonde
Style:down
Length:Long
Eyes:Forest Green with small silver specks
Other: Has always been a loner and stays to herself most of the time, Finds herself in trouble as alot.She loves to be with horses and that is about the only way anyone can get her to open up.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well this sucks" Logan said and tossed the rotten meat in the woods far from the campsite that he had set up himself. "We gotta find you a stable bud" He said standing from his saddle bags under his lean to that was structured out of branches and evergreen needles and walked over to his horse who knickered gently and puffs of steam huffed from his nose in the icy air. "Sorry buddy i dont have any treats." He said apologetically as the horse shoved his nose at his pockets on his vest. "You will soon." He said and began to tack him up and putting his fire out and scattering the ashes in the left over snow. Packing up his things he threw the bags up and then he followed up into the saddle and turned to the north. Clicking him up to a trot he kept up a good pace. Soon there was a more rural area coming up, though the houses were miles and miles from each other. Most were abandoned or burned down.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Alici had snuck out of the manor that she shared with her mother, Father and Brother and bolted for the stables holding a lantern out in front of her so she wouldn't trip over anything.She laughed softly when she heard the familiar sound of her mares soft whinny as she moved closer to the door of the barn.She tossed her honey blonde braid over her shoulder and crept into the barn leaving the door a crack before lighting more of the lanterns, She moved over to her mare Morning and ran a hand down her face to calm her,'Shhh girl its just me."The female smiled as the horse calmed under her hand.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 pm

As he rode down the path he could see a moving lantern in the distance. A sign of life no doubt. With that he picked up a brisk lope and covered some considerable ground before arriving nearer to the town an stable. With it being so late, he dismounted his horse and took the reins down by his chin and led him at a walk through the town as quietly as he could. But with his steel shoes and the cobble stones it was hard to stay silent. Though he was able to slip through going practically unnoticed but even then he had to ask someone in the stable if there was a spot for Shadow, as he walked he took in a deep breath and came around the door. "Excuse me? Is anyone in here?" He asked into the seemingly empty barn, though the horses that were in there acknowledged the new comers with ears pricked and heads over the stalls.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Hearing the voice Ali jumped slightly knocked over a lantern but quickly caught it but not without stumbling slightly.She looked up at the man and horse standing in the doorway and gave a small but shy smile,"Hello."She set the lantern down on a post before walking over towards them and standing about two feet from them.She let her eyes roam over the man then the horse seeing he was tired before looking back to the man waiting for him to say something
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:03 pm

"Sorry m'lady i didnt mean to scare you" He said removing his hat and bowing his head. "I just need a place for my horse to stay the night. Only the night, we'll be gone before you even realize we were here in the morning." Placing the hat back on his head he looked at her. She sure was something to look at. "And would you happen to know if there is a tavern in town?"
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm

She smiled at him,'Oh! Of course,' She quickly turned from the man and horse and walked to an empty stall,'You two can stay as long as you like...No one but me really comes out here..'She silently bit her lip,'Our Tavern here is just down the road about two buildings, but we do have a stable hands quarters in the back of the stable, its more comfy then the taverns rooms if you would like." While she was talking she was putting feed into the feed container in the stall for the horse and pouring some water into a water bucket.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 pm

"Thanks so much. And are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude, i mean if you need me to work in the stables at all, i can fix just about anything" He said with a smile and led his horse in following her to the stall. "That's very nice of you, especially at such a late time of the night."
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:28 pm

She blushed,'It's Really not a problem.'She bit her lip at his offer,'I would love that if it were my own home but unfortunately I would have to ask my father.'She grimaced before her eyes turned back to him a thinking look on her face, she thought about it then decided she would ask later,'Would you like anything to eat? I could go and make something real quick, everyone else is asleep and wont know..' Among her babbling she made a face,'Sorry I forgot to introduce myself,'She held out her hand,'I am Alici.'
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 pm

He took her hand in his and raised it up to his lips and gave it a kiss. "Alici, such a beautiful name" He said with a smile and let her hand fall and watched her measuring her expression. "I'm Logan DeAngelo, it is an honor to meet you" He said politely "And please, no need to fret over me. I had my share of food for the night." He said with a smile and took his coat off and laid it over the horn of his saddle before untacking his horse and putting it on the stand placing the bridle over the saddle horn as well before turning back to her with a smile.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

She blushed even more when he kissed her hand and smiled,"You two can stay as long as you need, just let me know if you need anything, My mother and father always leave in the morning and leave me with my younger brother,Oh! I will be right back."She bustled out of the stable and to the house and was back before anything could happen with an arm full of blankets,"It does get abit drafty."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

He smiled and took them from her. "Thank you miss, I must warn you though, and take it from me. I'm not as bad as everyone says if you hear anything, I'm sure your father might have heard of me. I cant think of one who hasn't." He said and tucked the blankets up under his arm. "Im not here to hurt anyone, only to help" He said and felt tired. "Well my lady, I have had a very long journey and I'm tired. I bid you good night, as I must turn in. Thank you again" He said and bowed to her before turning to go into the room for the stable boy and retired for the night.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 pm

She smiled at him and curtsied,"I have heard of you sir, And I do not think you are bad.."She bowed her head,"Good night, and Sleep well I will bring you breakfast in the morning." She smiled to herself watching him walk away to the room she walked over to his horse and ran her hand down his muzzle before walking to her own horse and kissed her nose before blowing out the lantern and left it where Logan could find it if he needed it and took the other and went back to the house to sleep herself but she could not stop smiling to herself and even had a hard time falling asleep before she finally fell asleep.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Upon waking up the next morning, he had trouble catching just a couple more hours of sleep, because through a knot in the wood one of the sun's rays found its way in and landed right on his face. Not that he minded the warmth, it was the blinding light that drove him to wake up. He stood and changed into the clothes he had other than his normal attire, he was just too tired last night to change out of them. He walked out in a pair of slacks and a loose shirt despite the cold air that whipped through the barn he only used it to wake him up. He took a scoop of feed from one of the buckets and put it out for Shadow. Even if the barn was small there was a large enough space to lunge him for a little bit to wake him up too.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Ali followed by her little brother, Brought Logan a plate of breakfast her brother carefully carrying a large cup of milk behind.Ali smiled and opened the door for him as he walked in very carefully, Ali followed him in chuckling softly.She stopped watching Logan and Shadow for a moment before her brother squealed,'Horsies!!' and handed the milk to his sister and ran over sitting on the dirt watching him, Ali rolled her eyes at him and walked towards them.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"Well hello there little guy" He said with a smile and gave Shadow a break but as always he became curious of the kid and walked over. Sticking his nose down to the boy he snorted and sniffed him before losing interest and lifting his head up to Alici. Logan leaned on the rail that made the outer fencing and smiled at her. "Tell you what, take this" He said handing him a bag of treats. "He loves playing hide and seek." He said in a playful whisper to the boy and Shadow nickered at him ready to play. "Give him a little treat every time he finds you" He said with a smile and ducked under the fence to take the food from her. "Thanks so much, Come sit for a while, I'd like to know a little bit about the town," He said with a smile walking over to a place where they could sit and talk.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Baren giggled taking the bag before running off to hide.Ali smiled and sat down on a bench that sat near a stall and made sure Logan had enough room to sit as well while he ate,"So What would you like to know?" she tilted her head slightly towards him her forest green eyes watching him for a moment before flickering to Baren who was giggling and still playing with the horse.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm

"Well whats hot? Whats the gossip?" He smiled and ate a little bit before taking a hearty drink of the milk, not realizing how thirsty he was until the liquid entered his system. He wiped his mouth and looked over at what he assumed was her little brother that she had mentioned last night. As the little boy darted into a hiding spot, Shadow went and sniffed him out and sticked his nose down into the hiding spot making him giggle and shoot out to find another hiding spot. "He hasnt had that much fun in years," He said with a soft sigh and watched them with a sort of longing look on his face, but definite longing in his eyes.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Ali smiled,"Well...One of the Baron's Wives is not being loyal to her husband..'She bit her lip to keep from laughing at that bit of gossip she heard her mother talking to her friends about.Her face turned sour at another one,'An Engagement party is coming up soon..'She watched her little brother and Shadow giving a slight smile before sighing softly,'You both look like you needed alittle fun...How long have you been traveling?'
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

He chuckled hearing her giggle about the talk around town. Then stopped and sighed. "Oh, I couldn't say how long even if i had carved it in stone like a prisoner in his cell." He said with a halfhearted chuckle and shook his head before finishing off his meal. "..Shadow and I...we never had the chance to stay anywhere. They would always chase us out within the week. We've never had a place to call home. Though my home has been everywhere. In that saddle and with my partner" He said nodding his head over to the saddle and his horse.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:52 pm

She nodded,"Well Like I said you and Shadow can stay here as long as you like." She smiled softly at him.She sighed softly looking at her slightly bruised hand before looking up at Logan again then at her brother Baren before sighing softly,"I wish i could just leave this place." she said out of the blue without a reason to it.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

He stood and walked over to her and gently took her hand, "Come with me," He said and walked over to her brother and plucked him up and placed him on Shadow's bare back. Letting him sit there as he talked with Alici, "Forgive me Alici..but why do you want to leave so badly?" He asked gently and looked at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:07 pm

She blushed slight when he took her hand.Baren laughed and grabbed ahold of Shadows mane and held on tightly.She looked down at her feet before showing him the bruised hand,'The man my father wants me to marry constantly hurts me, squeezing my hand to tightly or grabs my arm yelling at me for something I didnt do." Her face scrunched up in pain of memory, Baren gave an imitation of the dogs growl when she said that.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next