Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Ali moved alittle sluggishly as she tacked up Rain and mounted up following Logan out of the barn.Rain was alert, ears up as she looked around.Ali smiled at Logan,"Ready." She pulled her hair back and tied it so it wouldnt get in her face as they rode away from the house..
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 5 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

"Good" He said with a smile and Shadow picked up a walk. When he reached the doors and stepped into the night he looked back at the barn and the house. "Hiya!" He said with an urgent whisper as to not wake anyone and spurred him. Shadow dug his heels back and took off down the road towards the outskirts of the town towards the east.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Rain snorted the cold air from her nose as she bolted after Shadow.Ali held on as best as she could with her legs and holding onto the reins.She wasnt even fully awake.Rain caught up to them and only stayed slightly behind them and to the side.Ali had time to think about their future with Logan and Shadow and smiled at her mind image and sighed softly and happily
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

"Yow!" He cried out of excitement once they were far from houses (something i'd do xD) and hung a left into the open fields that lay ahead of them towards the forest. Shadow's heavy hooves were barely thudding as fast as the horse that followed, but the strength and power behind it was immense. Logan pulled his horse down to a trot as trees began to dot the land and soon a walk as the giants became denser and there was no room to run.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Ali giggled softly,Rain snorted before slowing down to,she was breathing hard from the exertion of trying to keep up with Shadow.Ali patted her neck softly and pulled her back into a walk so she could catch her breath,"Your okay girl, Get your breath back."Rain snorted softly breathing in slowly again,"Love? Rain needs to stop for a moment."She was getting worried.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm

"Sure, we can stop for a bit." He said with a smile and turned his horse around his large nostrils flaring as well as Logan's from trying to keep up with his own horse. "We just had to clear the town, before anyone saw or decided to follow" He said with a harder look and looked over his shoulder towards the deeper part of the woods.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Ali listened and didn't hear anything,"I dont think anyone could follow us.."She smiled and moved Rain up along side them and laid her head on his arm
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

"Well, I thought that too..countless numbers of battles ago" He said with a sigh and looked at her. "Alici, im taking a great risk having you with me, not that i regret it...believe me..i would give my own life to have you by my side, its just im worried because I'm a wanted man..I have dangerous people after me" he said gently and placed his hand over her's.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm

She frowned,"I don't mind..I am a tough woman..."She smiled at him,"I will stay with you no matter who or what comes after you...I would rather die then not let my heart have what it wants..."Her face turned devastated at the thought of not being with him..Her heart would break and she would wither away till there was nothing left of her.Rain nudged Shadow and snorted softly.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

"Then I will give it what it wants" He said and leaned in and kissed her passionately. "Just know that you're life is much more important than mine..no matter what you say" He said with a small smile at the thought of her fighting back against the fact. He smiled and sat back up in his saddle patting her horse's neck.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

She smiled and kissed back passionately.She gave him a funny face,"Well..To me your life is more important."she stuck out her tongue at him.Rain snorted softly and headbutted Shadow's hindquarters before moving off to nibble at grass.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Logan chuckled and let his horse's head go and relax. He didnt munch on any grass though, he was taught not to. "You'll have to forgive me if i become too protective over you at times." He said with a sigh and looked to the ground.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

She smiled at him swinging down from the saddle,"It's alright..I don't mind..I've never had someone protective over me."she looked down at the ground.She let Rain wonder around, She pulled off one of the packs and walked over to Logan and laid her head against his leg, She was still tired but fought against it by eating a small portion of bread
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

He smiled and stroked her hair from the saddle before getting down when she was already laying down. "Tell you what, since the snow's coming, we will have to figure something out." He said thinking as the chill set in and he wrapped his long coat around her and rolled up his sleeves and looked around for ever green branches, "Perfect" he said with a grin and gathered a few and began building them up to make a bed and a wind block along with a shelter. It was almost like a box on its side. Though it only had three sides to it. Then he gathered some firewood and found some rocks to hide the glow of the fire, or at least give them an edge on any passer's by. "Come sleep in here, You'll be a lot warmer" He said helping her to her feet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 pm

She sat down in the little shelter and snuggled into his coat smiling,"Thank you Love." She yawned softly,"Sorry I'm so tired..Not used to being out during the night."She shivered slightly at a small breeze.Rain wandered over towards Shadow
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

He smiled and laid a blanket over her to keep her warm for the night and he sat on the edge by the fire. "It's quite alright, it takes a while to get used to." He said with a shrug and wrapped a blanket around his shoulders.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder," I love you." she said sleepily, she smiled as she closed her eyes.Her mind was turning over the events of that day and the beginning of that night.She was with the person she wanted and her heart wanted, She couldn't be happier to sleep in the cold as long as she had him..She sighed happily
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

He smiled and held her close. He looked down at her and smiled holding her in his arms. "I love you too" He said with a smile and leaned down and kissed her and looked up at the dancing flames in the fire.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Rain snorted and nudged Logan's shoulder softly as if in a keep her warm kinda way as she walked over to Shadow and nudged him softly before laying down.Ali fell asleep quickly keeping warm against Logan and near the fire.She began having a dream, It was spring time, and she was standing in the kitchen of a small home, she could hear children laughing as a little boy came running into the kitchen calling mommy and clung to her leg, she smiled and picked him before the dream became blurry and then went black at that moment on she was dreamless.She was a restless sleeper so she wiggled alittle bit in her sleep when she felt edgy
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:16 pm

He remained awake and watched the horses for a while before falling into a trance and falling into a light sleep. But as the hours crawled by his sleep got lighter and lighter to the point that Alici became restless in her sleep and it woke him up. He sighed and smiled down at her stroking her hair. Shadow had one hip cocked and he leaned on a tree slightly with Rain at his feet and his head hung in his own slumber.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Ali groaned softly in her sleep and tried to snuggle closer into him.She started a small coughing fit which woke her up only alittle, the cold air was beginning to get to her.Rain's ears shot up as well as did her head when Ali started to cough, the old mare got to her feet and wandered over to them, worry in her big blue eyes.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

He managed to reach another log without waking her and tossed it into the fire, igniting it again slowly but bigger now, to make her warm. The last thing he needed was her getting sick. "Shadow" He said in a whisper and pointed to the horse blanket. The horse walked over and picked it up and nodding his head like he was told he shook the snow off but it was warm since it was by the fire and he handed it to him and he spread it out over her and tucked her in. "Please dont get sick on me now" he said softly.

[i gotta go to bed xD we're loosing an hour of sleep tonight Razz]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

(Lol thats right we are arent we XD Alrighty Night Arby! Wuvs you Very Happy!!!)

Ali sighed softly dozing back off to sleep once the blanket was tucked a round her and laid her head back on him only this time on his leg as she curled up under the blanket.Rain watched her for a moment not seeing her cough again she went back to her spot and with a snort and a groan laid back down.Ali mumbled softly in her sleep her hand unknowingly grabbed his and it tried to hold onto it.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:55 pm

He felt her hand trying to find his and he took it gently. He made sure the blanket was tucked under her on every possible side to keep the warmth in and held her hand in the pocket of that warmth. He knew once the sun rose, it would be warmer, if not hotter. But the snow still fell, and wasnt letting up. Shadow made a groan and shook the snow off and moved over to Rain under the cover of the trees.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Ali smiled in her sleep when she felt his hand and sighed happily in her sleep.Rain lifted her head when she heard Shadow coming over to the shelter of the tree and stood up so there was room for both of them.Ali mumbled more in her sleep her brow creasing slightly
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next