Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Baron nodded,'Yes!' Ali blushed brightly at the kiss on her cheek still keeping her arm looped with his and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked,"Your the one being good to me...No one but little Baron has been as good as you are to me...and yes I know he is small and still young."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm

He smiled and led them into the stable into the wash stall. He let them sit in a chair while he untacked Shadow and put his saddle on the stand to be cleaned as well. When he looked over at Baron trying to lift full buckets of water to carry them over but ended up getting himself wet in the process. "Baron, you are still much too small for those buckets" He said with a smile and scooped them up in both hands to carry them over to the stall.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Ali chuckled softly watching Baron run over by Logan to help him clean Shadow.Ali's eyes ran over Logan her thoughts wondering as she watched them, while she sat in the chair.She sighed softly wishing he was the one she was marrying..She never wanted to see Conners face ever again..But she knew that would never happen.Baron found a cloth for cleaning and dunk it in the bucket.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 pm

He smiled and put the boy on his shoulders to let him clean the horse's neck. As he scrubbed the stains off his coat by his withers from dirt and sweat. But then suddenly he had a soapy rag smack him in the face and he hollered and laughed when Baron laughed and squealed from his shoulders and he lifted him from his shoulders and threatened to dunk him in the water trough but only jokingly and teasing him as he struggled to wrap his arms around his neck to keep him from going in. All the time though he thought to himself, what it would be like to have a son. The day he could finally settle down and have one...with the girl he loved. Would have to be the best thing he could dream of. It was more than anything he would want. But at the same time he was scared..he was scared that the way he was brought up would have a great effect on him being a father.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am

Alici laughed softly at the two.She watched them her heart fluttering every time she looked at Logan,she sighed softly and committed to her day dreaming. She imagined living in an house with Logan somewhere in the country with his horse and hers,and a few little ones running around the yard, She would be happy then and not miserable like she would have been with Conner.She was hoping to never see Conner's face every again, but knowing he would not accept defeat like today he would be back, but she was content at the moment being with Logan and her brother.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 am

He let the boy go and he ran to his sister latching onto her leg, getting her dress wet from the soap he was covered in. "Oh Baron, Your poor sister" He said and walked over to her extending a hand down to her to take her hand in his. Baron smiled and tugged on the bottom of her dress. "Come clean Shadow with us, sister!" He said with a smile, "Better listen to him" Logan said with a gentle smile. "I second that offer" He added with a grin and as she put her hand in his he helped her to her feet to walk over to Shadow. "And who knows, I may just let you ride him" He told her in her ear with a smile. He handed her one of the brushes that he had to scrub the sweat stains out of his sides and watched her use it. Though the way she was doing it wasn't giving poor Shadow any justice, just a massage. Which would be okay if this was just another brushing. Though he knew that the dirt was bothering the poor stallion and walked up behind Alici and placed his hands on her's, "Like this" He said and pressed a little harder really getting a scrub down into his coat. "Or you'll be here for hours" He said with a grin and his face was very close to hers. He hadn't realized it until he looked over at her and sighed softly. "Baron, why dont you go find some treats for Shadow" He said not breaking his stare from her. The boy didn't hesitate before bounding off to find the treats.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 am

Ali blushed slightly her eyes not leaving him, her heart began to beat fast the moment he touched her.Ali didn't know what to do now, She had a mix of feelings fluttering around inside her that she had never felt before till she had met Logan, Most of her honey gold hair had fallen out of her braid and was clinging to the side of her face and hanging down her neck.She gulped slightly still keeping her gaze to his.She didnt know what to say to him.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 am

Right before he was going to pull his next move he chickened out. He sighed and backed away a little, "We probably should be getting back soon though." he said and sighed letting her hands go to take care of the rest of the cleaning. He literally felt like his heart was going to explode and he was able to hide it behind Shadow's body. And the water he caught on his face and hands hid the sweat very nicely. He took a deep silent breath and let it out slowly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 am

She nodded her heart starting to calm back down alittle,"We should, Mother is probably home and worried that we arent there."She tried hiding her face behind Shadows neck while she began rubbing the horses neck down with the warm water and soap. She watched as the dirt come off the skin and hair and smiled at her work," He is gonna look like a new horse when we are finished." Her face was blushed and burning, she peeked over Shadow's neck at Logan
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am

He looked up and smiled when he saw her looking over at him. "Hasn't looked this good in ages. You'd think I was going to meet the king" He said with a smile and walked over to clean off the silver and the leather of his saddle and bridle. Polishing it up until it shined. Baron came back over with a treat and fed it to Shadow who gently took it from him with his lips. Munching quietly on it he was ready to go as they all were.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 am

Ali giggled softly,"You would think so." She smiled and found comb then began to comb Shadow's mane and Tail to get all the tangles and leaves and twigs out.She began to hum softly as she did so.She felt light hearted right now and didnt want to ruin her mood about what just about happened
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

He smiled and hoisted the saddle up onto his back the silver catching the light beautifully. Shimmering as it sat on his back with every breath he took more and more would catch the light. The black saddle had such a contrast against his coat and the silver it matched beautifully. Same thing as he put the bridle on and the bit in his mouth. "Come on you two, up you go" He said with a smile and offered to help Alici up onto his back.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

She smiled and accepted his help up into the saddle sitting sideways since the was the only way her skirt would allow her to sit before holding her arms out to set Baron her lap.Setting Baron in her lap she held onto the horn of the saddle with her free hand smiling at Logan
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

He smiled and took the new clothes he bought from the shop and went to change quickly behind one of the stalls. When he came out in his new clothes he grabbed the reins and led them out of the stable and back towards their home. "I know a carriage might more befit a lady like you, but circumstances being what they are" He said with a smile and led them down the road.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

She made a silly face,"A carriage is to stuffy, I like the fresh air of riding on horse back." She smiled at him, Baron agreed with his sister and start talking about why he liked riding his pony, Ali chuckled softly and patted her brothers head softly.She watched Logan though not really wanting to take her eyes off him.Her mind whirled with possibilities but she only smiled keeping her thoughts to herself.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 pm

He looked up at the boy and smiled talking with him about his pony. "Well, Baron, I may just have to ride with you one day, that is if it's okay with your sister, and if she wanted to she could tag along" He offered with a smile. "Yeah if she can keep up!" Baron squealed and nudged his sister with a laugh and Logan joined in with a chuckle too. "He's going to grow up a good man I can tell you that just by looking at him" He told her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:04 pm

She laughed and ruffled her brothers hair and nudged him back,"Ill beat you and you wouldnt even know what happened!"She smiled at Logan,"That is all because of me..Our mother was sick after she had him, but even though she still breast fed him, I was the one that did everything else.."She sighed softly,"I've been more of a mother then him then a sister really." Baron sighed softly and hugged her tightly around the waist and she hugged him back with her arm.She looked at Logan and gave a small smile,"But yes I would love to take a ride with you both."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:09 pm

"Then it's settled. One day when mister all high and mighty isnt around, we will have a morning to ourselves." He said with a smile. Soon their house came into view and he gulped hard. "Well..here we are" he said and stopped Shadow so they could get off. "Stand boy" He told him and walked over to lift Baron down off first then Alici, gently on the ground. Setting her down yet again brought their faces close together and he smiled. "Excuse me" He said with a smile and put a friendly distance between them again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 pm

She blushed brightly and smiled at him,"Sorry." She bit her lip, She heard her father's voice calling for her and she winced,"Ill be out later to bring you food." She kissed his cheek before grabbing Barons hand and towed him into the house, she glanced at him and gave him a smile before walking into the home and closed the door.But as soon as she turned away she was met by her father, a large man that stood alittle over 5'8, she looked up at him,"Hello father." He was holding a note in his hand and shoved it in her face"What is the meaning of this note I found on our door?" She took it from him and began reading it," Conner has canceled your engagement to him,You know what this means?! You gave up being Baroness to be a lowly Lady of the Court." Ali glared at her father,"I dont care if I am a lowly lady of the court...YOU have been turning a blind eye to what he has been doing to me..The bruises I never once covered up so that you would see them and put a stop to it..I have never once seen you hit mother the way he did me...I'm glad to be rid of him..."When she said that she caught a hard slap across the face, She looked to the floor tears welling up in her eyes, she shoved the note back into her fathers hand and bolted out the door once more and made for the pastures where most of the horses were,She sat down on a bench and sucked up the tears or atleast tried to.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Before Logan could get Shadow into the stable he reared up and spun towards the house but not thinking it meant anything Logan pulled on the bit to bring him down but it was no use, he was too strong for him. "What are you lookin at!?" He hissed to himself and Shadow. Looking over he caught a glimpse of a dress before it disappeared behind the barn. It was her running from the house. He figured though she could use some space. It just felt like she did. "Come on boy, we'll check on her a bit later," He said and finally calmed him down but he still had his nostrils flared and ears forward. "Lets go take a ride in the pasture. You need a good stretch" He said and mounted up riding him out to the riding pasture to give him a good ride. Stepping out into the sun as the saddle sparkled like new and the silver that was on Logan's shoulders caught the sun too, but just enough to make him and his horse look uniform. Kicking up some dust as he stretched his neck trotting in tight circles, none of it dared stick to them. The air was cool and there was a light breeze that carried the sand clouds away.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Alici sighed and sniffled softly the red mark on her face plain as could be,She heard Shadow and Logan and sat on the edge of the bench watching them as they took off across the pasture.She sniffed softly drying the last of her tears before going into the barn and walked up to Rain's stall,"Wanna go out for abit Rain? I haven't gotten to ride in so long.."Rain nudged her softly and lipped her cheeks tasting the tears and nickered softly at her,she sighed,"I'll be fine..Lets get some air though." She smiled softly grabbing her side saddle, blanket and bridle, She brushed her out before she put the riding blanket on evenly then the white saddle and then the white bridle.She got something to stand on and got up into the saddle herself, she fixed her skirt over her legs and the device allowing her to sit side saddle and clucked to Rain who obediently walked out into the aisle of the stalls then out of the stable and towards the riding pasture,She didnt have a hard time controlling her cause she had trained Rain herself, she gave a small whistle and the mare took off at a brisk canter into the pasture, she pulled her hair out of the braid and her hair fanned out behind her.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm

[i gotta go for a bit, im goin out to lunch :3 i'll post when i get back :3]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 pm

(Alright :3 Ill be here when you get back :3)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 pm

As logan picked up a canter he saw Shadow's attention leave him by watching his ears. Someone else was here, though he was scared to look fearing it would be Conner. He gulped but kept going until he turned around and Shadow came to a stop. Not a slow one but an abrupt stop nearly throwing Logan forward. "Heavens boy!" He scolded and pulled his head down with the reins backing him up. "Never again" He growled. No matter who it was to Shadow, another on a horse before he got a good look at them to realize who it was always got him crazy. He saw anyone on another horse as a threat. "Easy boy its just her" He said with a smile and once he got calmed down enough Logan let the reins loose and he walked over to get out of the way of her cantering down the line.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Ali gave as bright of a smile as she could when she had caught up to them she gave the reins to Rain, and once she spotted Shadow her ears went back and she whinnied flicking her tail and veered off to the side in a teasing manner, Ali laughed softly,"Silly Rain." she patted her neck but let her have her fun.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next