Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 4 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"Teasing the boys like this. Silly girls" He said with a grin and gave him the reins enough for him to follow and keep up with her. "So what are you doing out here? Just wanted to get her out and run?" He asked as he came up next to her with a smile but when he looked over at her he was shocked. "My word, what happened to your face? Who did that?" He asked cutting her horse off to make them both stop and Shadow refused to know feeling how tense Logan was on his back.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 4 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Rain snorted when she stopped and nipped at Shadow.Ali frowned,"My father,"She sighed softly but a smile came to her lips,"Conner dropped the engagement to me...My father had found a note left on the door when he came back."She then winced,"I confronted him about my bruises and told him I was glad to be rid of him, so he slapped me...then I ran." She shrugged her small shoulders
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Logan smiled softly but it was out of concern. "Maybe it was just the shock of it ending." He said with a shrug of his own and let the mare go to walk ahead. He sighed softly and came up next to her again. "Come on. Lets get out of here. You and me." He said finally, like it was bursting out of him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:15 pm

She smiled even more brightly,"Really? just you and me?" The excitement reached her voice.Rain stopped and ears swiveling towards Shadow and Logan before she turned her head towards Logan, Ali giggled softly,"Oh boy..You better take it up with Rain." She giggled more and held her hand out to Logan.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"What do you say Rain? Are you up for an adventure?" He asked with a smile and patted her cheek gently. He looked back up to Alicia and smiled walking Shadow around the mare but now the horses were facing opposite of each other but Shadow moved quickly towards the mare with his side putting Logan's face right up to her's now. He smiled and leaned in and promptly kissed her on the lips. It wasn't long but it wasn't short either. But when he pulled away he was still smiling at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Rain nickered and tossed her head playfully.Ali blushed bright red when he kissed her and kissed back, when he pulled away her smile had brightened,"Let me grab a few things before we leave." she put her hand on his cheek and grinned before turning Rain around who nipped at Shadow before she tossed her head and trotted off towards the house.Ali was making a mental list of what she was taking with her..an extra pair of clothes and shoes And defiantly a pair of pants and putting a normal saddle on Rain.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm

"Okay, pack light. Long travels We leave at midnight" he said and turned to face the way she was going before galloping back towards the stables. When he went into the stables he grabbed what he had needed, which was practically everything in his room that he had. Packing it all away in the saddle bags he led Shadow into his stall to rest up before the long night they had ahead of them.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Ali untacked Rain in the pasture and left the side saddle on the ground, she left the bridle on the gate before going to the back door,She looked at the barn and smiled even more before going inside.She didnt join her family for dinner she was to much still mad at her father.She quickly changed into a pair of pants that had been her older brother's stuffing another pair into her saddlebags and a skirt and several tops, her brush and a small locket of her mothers before going back out the back door.Rain followed her to the barn while she carried the side saddle which she would not be taking and the bridle.She set the saddle in a corner and picked up her normal saddle and set it on Rains stall door along with the bridle.Rain went into her stall for her evening food which was already there.Ali went towards Logans rooms all sneaky like then the boards creaked
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Hearing someone come in and being stealthy he froze, fearing his brother and instantly pulled his sword from his bed and spun around. Seeing her he dropped the sword to his side and huffed a sigh. "Alici, you scared me" He said with a smile and put the sword back in its sheath. Then walked over to her. "I feel bad for leaving Baron behind..I kinda got attached to that little guy" He said with a sigh after a moment of silence.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 pm

She frowned slightly,"I feel bad for leaving him to..But he wouldnt do well on the road he gets sick easily."She sighed softly before giving him a smile,"He will be fine without us..He has his nursemaid and our cousin will be coming for the summer soon."She got on her tip toes and gave him a kiss,"I have everything packed and ready..All I need to do is saddle up Rain." She looked down at the pants she had put on,"Thought it would be alot easier to ride in pants."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

He smiled and kissed back but held her there with his hands at the bottom of her back. "Dress, pants, breeches, you're still beautiful no matter what" He said with a smile and gently kissed her again falling back against the wall comfortably. This kiss was longer, and it felt like that 'meant to be' kiss in his mind. He knew that this was what he wanted, what he was looking for all these years, for someone to finally see through the rumors. And see him for who he truly is.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 pm

She smiled against his lips and leaned into him laying her hands on his chest as they kissed,She felt loved and was in love, She knew she was ment to be with Logan when they kissed.She had that tingling feeling through out her body that started from her toes to her head.She pulled away her eyes sparkling from excitement and love, Her heart was hammering in her chest she bit her lip before saying what was on her mind," I am In love with you Logan." A blush came to her cheeks after she said it
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 pm

"Then lets do what lovers do. At midnight, we leave." He said with a big smile, implying that he loved her too. Logan smiled down at her and held her at her hips. "We leave and never. Never look back" He said with a softer smile. Shadow nickered from behind, a happy nicker but Logan knew he was begging for treats, almost in a way of saying, i did my job brother, come on, give us a treat.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm

She nodded,'Lets leave at midnight." Her smiled brightened more.Rain nickered at Shadow and snorted at the stallion.Ali rolled her eyes and chuckled,"She isn't gonna leave him alone." She made a face,"Once she makes up her mind she doesnt change it, just like her owner." She grinned up at Logan and kissed him again before pulling away again,"Should I go gather some food before we leave?"
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Logan looked over his shoulder at the horses and laughed. "Much like me" He said with a chuckle and let her go. "If you feel the need, that is perfect." He said and began to walk her out of the stable. "Please, if i dont see Baron before we leave, give him my farewell, and you tell him to behave." He said with a smile.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 pm

She smiled at him," I will...Ill be back soon."She grabbed up one of her bags and touched his cheek before she left the barn and walked back to the house.She hummed softly as she wrapped up some bread and dried meats into the bag before going to give Baron their farewells, she hugged her little brother and kissed his forehead,"Stay safe..Mind mother and your nurse maid..I love you Baron, and ALways will." She hugged him as he hugged her back and told her to give Logan a hug for him before she tucked him into bed.She slipped back out to the barn to wait till midnight, she brushed and tacked up Rain while waiting, Rain snoozed slightly against Ali while she to waited
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Logan too found himself asleep with Shadow and his head hung over the stall door catching some sleep as well. Logan sitting in the chair with his hat down over his eyes and his head hung as he slumbered. Felt another presence in the barn and woke up. But Shadow remained still. He looked up seeing her, not saying a word he smiled and stood, walking over to her his hat up now and he walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Are you sure you wanna run off with a rouge like me?" He asked in her ear in a soft whisper.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 pm

She smiled leaning back into his arms,"Yes I am sure." Smiling she turned in his arms and hugged him tightly,'That is from Baron and Me..."She giggled softly.She was ready to leave this place and never come back, She would erase this place from her memory once they were away from it, only thing she would not erase was her brother... She snuggled into his arms smiling,"I can't wait till we leave this place."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 pm

"Only a matter of time now" He said with a grin and hugged her tightly. He smiled when he heard Baron had wanted to pass the hug on, but it was bitter sweet, like all partings were. "Though I dont think she'll be too happy cutting into her sleeping time." He said with a chuckle and laid his head on Alici's shoulder.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm

She giggled softly and nuzzled her face into his neck and kissed softly there,"Im sure she wont mind." Rain gave a snort and nibbled at Ali's pants and nudged Logan snorting softly.Ali rubbed her nose softly,"We will leave soon girl..Dont worry." She smiled and then nuzzled back against Logan, Her hearts one love.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek playfully pushing into her face making that mwah sound. Then he laughed and picked her up and twirled her around now facing her he held her up on the ground and kept his face close to her's. Giving her another kiss before setting her down again, "Lets leave the horses to rest, to get some rest ourselves. We have a long ride ahead of us" He said and walked her to the room for the stable boy.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

She laughed as he twirled her around and kissed him back when he kissed her.She nodded,"Yes we do need to get some rest before we leave."She followed after him into the room,She waited for him to lay down so she could cuddle up to him,She was getting alittle sleepy so her eyes began to droop
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm

He blew out the lantern, and the room was significantly darker, the moon starting to rise and the sun setting. He pulled the curtains shut and darkened the room even more. He looked over at her and smiled taking her hands as he laid down on the bed to sleep. "Hopefully he wont bother you again" He whispered and laid his head down on the pillow hugging her close.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:01 pm

She smiled snuggling into him tightly yawning softly,"He never will while I'm with you."She closed her eyes as she began to doze off into the dream world.A soft snore escaped her throat as she went into a much deeper sleep, she felt safe and comfortable near him, Her heart and mind loved him very much..That she could not deny.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Soon it seemed like, midnight rolled around and it was time to go. "Alici, darling" He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. "Time to leave" He said with a smile to wake her up. And once she was up he got Shadow up and tacked him up right away to leave. As she tacked up he mounted up and put his hat on that covered his eyes in shadow from the bright moon outside and waited for her. The silver catching the moon's light like crystals almost.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next