Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Alpha Female Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 pm

"Easy tiger" He smiled and patted the boy's shoulder. "We'll get our chance" He teased and made him smile again in this heavy time. "A beautiful creature like you, should never have to go through this..And for your little brother to witness all of this..." He said softly and tenderly held her hand. "Alici, Im sorry but if I even lay eyes on that man, I wont be on good terms with him." He said softly and looked at her. He still couldnt come to terms with the way she was being treated, abused...the poor girl didnt know love, or at least he assumed she didnt, he saw these arranged marriages, they weren't his favorite thing.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]])) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breezeh and Alpha (([[Highwayman]]))

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:20 am

She sighed softly,"I don't even Know what to about it..I tried telling my father He wouldnt listen."She looked at her brother,"I want to leave and be free of all this,But Baren wouldn't have anyone to watch him and it would break my mother heart if I took him with me."Her brows furrowed slightly before realizing her mother wasn't wanting to deal with what was going on either, She bit her lip and looked at him,"I wouldn't mind him getting a good beating." She was tired of not having love and that was all she wanted, she tightened her small fingers around his hand cause he was still holding it.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

"Well, I'm willing to stick around and help all of you." He said gently and was careful not to hurt her hand any more than it already was, but gave it an assuring hold now. Then took the other one in his hand. "Whenever you need me." He said looking at her in her eyes. "He will not get away with this. But we have to find a way for your father to see what he's doing to you. We have to make him believe that this is happening to you" He said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 pm

She smiled at him,"Promise you will stay?" Her heart thumped fast in her chest when he took her other hand.She didn't think she would feel like this towards someone and was very confused But she wanted his answer.Baren laid his head on Shadow's neck going,"Eeeww." Ali made a face towards him before looking back to Logan
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm

He smiled widely when the boy commented. "Easy son, we're only talking" He said over he shoulder still looking at her then his smile softened. "Of course, I promise" He said with a smile and let her hands fall to her sides, though the way his hands were now, just open with his palms up, it was up to her to either keep them there or let them fall. Though his hands were a good amount bigger than her's making her's look fragile compared to his. He watched them for a moment before looking back at her.

[hehe im loving this new design ;p]
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:04 pm

She left her hands there a smile on her lips still before she moved her hands and hugged him laying her head against his chest. she closed her eyes listening to the sound of his heart.Baren made a face and patted Shadow trying to get him to move away from the mushiness.Ali felt safe right at that moment and didn't want to move.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 pm

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly but not too tight. "You know normally, I would just go hurt that man who did this to you. But you know. I'm going to wait, for your signal" He said with a chuckle and gently stroked the back of her head and he heard Shadow nicker from the other end of the corral, where the boy had steered him. He was always good with responding to little touches from little feet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 pm

She giggled softly and looked up at him,"Okay,' She thought for a moment,"He will be coming over sometime soon.."She frowned and sighed softly before biting her lip,"I should go get Baren cleaned up before my father and mother come home and he is as dirty as the dog."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

"Of course, can't blame him. I was his age once. I came home dirtier than the horse I left on" He said with a chuckle and Shadow was right behind him when he shoved Logan's back throwing him forward a little bit. "Not you stinker" He said and scooped the boy off his back setting him down in front of his sister.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 pm

She laughed softly at Shadow and Logan before getting on her tip toes and kissed Logans cheek softly,"Ill be back in awhile with Lunch..Unless you would like to come up to the house in a bit." She smiled taking her brothers hand who hugged Logans legs and waved as his sister towed him out of the barn,She didn't want to leave the stable but she needed to get her brother cleaned up and presentable for her mother and Father.She would come back afterwards if he didnt come up to the house.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 pm

"Of course, I will be up there at lunch. Take a look at that guy" He said with a grin and went back to tack his horse up for some riding to explore. And buy much needed attire. Upon tacking up he walked out of the barn and looked to the house with a smile before mounting up and riding off into town. With enough money in his pocket to buy what he needed.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Alici winced away when Baren splashed water from the tub,"Oh you, stop wiggling mother will have both of our hides if you get the floor wet again!"She laughed and tickled him to make him stop, he laughed and squealed before stopping and letting his sister rinse out his hair and get him out and dried off and helped with his clothes,"alright go play with your toys." Baren laughed and ran out of the room.Ali laughed softly calling to the dog to watch him,She went up to her room and got dressed into a dry skirt and top before pulling her hair back up into a braid.She walked back down stairs and stopped dead in her tracks her forest green eyes stopped at the sight of Conner and began to back away towards the door,"Don't come near me.." She hissed.Conner laughed,"Oh come now don't you want to spend time with your soon to be husband?" She shook her head violently some of her honey gold hair coming out of the braid.Baren came running through the room headbutting Conner in the leg who then fell to the floor howling in pain..Baren ran out of the house with his sister who had scooped him up. Ali began running down the road as fast as she could in a skirt and carrying her brother
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Logan came out and his horse was getting very antsy being tied to the post, something he never done. "What boy? What is it?" He asked putting his new clothes in the saddle bag and he could hear a commotion and people scolding at someone running up the street and once she rounded the corner carrying her little brother he froze but soon snapped out of it and met her in the street. "Alici, hey calm down whats going on?" He asked
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 pm

She stopped trying to catch her breath,"It was him..He showed up.."She set Baren down as she heard hooves just behind her and she quickly moved behind Logan her forest green eyes full of fear.Baren who attached himself to Logans leg growled at the man on the back of the horse who stopped.Conner glared at Logan with his dark colored eyes,"And Who are you that my lady would be hiding behind you from me.."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 pm

His heart stopped for a moment when they hid behind her and he patted the boy's head that was latched to his leg. "Logan DeAngelo...Who would like to know?" He said to the man on his horse, through narrow eyes he watched him carefully standing protectively in front of Alici. There was something familiar about this man but he just stood there measuring his movements and his expression.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:48 pm

The man cleared his throat,"I am Conner Demaro, soon to be Baron over this land when my father finally passes, Now move aside so I may take Alici back to her home where we will discuss this poor behavior of a woman who would soon be Baroness."Baren growled again and picked up a rock and tossed it towards Conner, Ali quickly grabbed him pulling him up into her arms staying behind Logan shuddering in fear of the "Discussion"
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

He glared at him now but was too late in stopping Baron from throwing the rock at him and figured what he was going to do now was the best idea. "Alici, please. Go to Shadow. If anything goes wrong get on him and run" He whispered to her as he turned to face her. "I know this man...but please just go." He said with a sinking heart. His eyes went from hard to pleading as he looked at her and Baron stroking the boy's head but still looked at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 pm

She looked worried but nodded and kissed his cheek taking his hand in hers for a moment before moving away from him glaring once looking at Conner before moving away and walked quickly to Shadow.She set Baron up on Shadows saddle rubbing the horses neck watching Logan and Conner fear stayed in her eyes as she watched them both.
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 pm

"Conner..What the hell are you doing here" He growled at him. "I thought i told you and Dad to stay the hell away from me" He growled keeping his hand on his sword. "You as so much lay a finger on her in anger again. I'll tear you a new one, you got that?" He hissed and with his shoulder since he was right up on his horse shoved his horse back making him spook a little bit.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Conner glared at his brother pulling his horse back slightly and calming it,"Um I was here first actually and we aren't following you...Dad might but I wasn't, And why would you care if I hurt her?" He was now glaring at Ali who wasn't looking at them now and had her full attention on Shadow .
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:31 pm

"Because, you're a spitting image of that creature." He growled. "If it wasnt for you mom would still be alive!" He shouted but kept his voice down enough so Alici wouldn't hear. "Get out of here." He said with a growl. "She'll be home. When she calms down." He said spinning on his heels and walking back to Alici and Shadow. "Come on. Take a walk with me and cool off" he said to her and walked with her down the road.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

She nodded un-tieing Shadow's reins since Baron was still on his back and took Logans hand and started walking, looking up at him she was worried,"What happened? I didn't dare watch what was going on."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 pm

"I handled it." He said with more anger than he intended. But relieved it with a sigh. "Sorry, He's still got me a little fired up." He said with a more calmer tone. "People like him just get me so angry. But lets just stop talking about it, its better we both calm down and forget what happened. It seems we both get on edge huh?" He said with a smile and took her arm and linked his elbow with her's. "But there is no way I'm leaving now. That's for sure" He said.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spring Rain (Breezeh) Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

She smiled at him,"Good, And yes we both do get on edge."She giggled softly at him, still holding Shadows reins in one hand she looked over at him smiling relieved that he wasn't gonna leave,She bit her lip before looking at Baron who was now braiding what mane he could reach and grinned,"Seems my brother thinks your horse needs braids."
Spring Rain (Breezeh)
Spring Rain (Breezeh)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 pm

"Tell you what he needs, He needs a good grooming. Baron, Would you like to help me?" He asked looking over Alici's head at the boy with a smile and looked back to Alici giving her a kiss on the cheek, feeling as though she deserved it. "That's for being so good to me" He smiled and continued walking towards a stable that was open for washing.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next