Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 pm

"He was fine when I left, but I'd better go check on him again..." Blair muttered quietly, keeping her eyes downcast. She had not realised that Gary was shirtless under that blanket... It made her feel rather uncomfortable, and she was struck by a sudden irresistible desire to flee.
"So, yeah... I probably won't be back, unless you need me for something, in which case I will be back, unless... Bye." She babbled herself into silence, then exited the trailer and closed the door behind her, making a beeline for the stables.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive - Page 5 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

The mood i guess, it fits xD
Once she left he sighed and his chest shook with an angered sigh, something he didn't expect. Anger towards her again. But he pushed the thoughts away, and rolled over laying down on the couch again. "Whatever" He growled to himself and tried to sleep. Only getting a few hours in he woke up cranky.
Looking over at the clock, the bright lime green lights showed 5:45 AM. with a growl he hauled himself up and got dressed. He had a bone to pick with this spirit that visited him in his nightmare. Angry he stomped outside slamming his trailer door behind him. He felt a shudder rock his body. Like the spirit told him, he had to keep his anger down or disaster would ensue. He could care less at this point. He walked to the stable and without tacking DeSoto up he hopped on his back. DeSoto felt his anger and immediately grew angry himself. Throwing a little half rear lifting his front hooves up and throwing a fit before Gary spun him on his haunches and he galloped down the long concrete walkway in the stable towards the other end which turned out to be the girl's side of the camp. Sparks flew off of DeSoto's shoes from how much power was behind the two. Once they hit dirt the dust began to fly as he did a barrel turn onto the path passing sleeping campers in dark trailers. The sun didnt rise but it was twilight, giving him enough site to know where he was going. He could see the woods approaching quickly, he ran through a flock of small black birds and the ground went from black to a pale blue under the twilight sky as the birds burst into the air in confusion. He Pushed DeSoto further and faster to beat the sun. He stormed into the woods like a freight train. Once reaching the spot in his nightmare he jumped off before DeSoto came to a complete stop and he threw a fuss at his boy for being so angry but stayed loyally by him.
"Get out here!" He roared. "I know You're there!"
His anger slowly began to change him. His senses heightened, but nothing more so far. "I CAN SMELL YOU!" He roared again, the whites of his eyes going red.
Soon it seemed like a black blanket was laid over the clearing and a bluish white figure began to form. "What have you done to me!?" He growled at the figure before it could form. "I get bitched at for no reason, I was just fine before you threw some kind of vampire at me and now the girl i have to protect wants nothing to do with me! AND I CANT TELL HER WHY!" He snarled as the figure turned solid.
This figure..this man was an elder, with native dress and eagle feathers lining his head and dragging behind him. A Chief. "Calm my boy" He said in a placid tone and held his hands up palms facing Gary. "You must be who you are. There are no more of us. We cannot protect her any more. We've given you the power--"
Gary cut him off. "YOU GAVE ME HELL!" He roared
"SILENCE!" He roared back this time piercing his sensitive hearing bringing Gary to his knees clutching his ears. "We have given you this power and now one more. I am your ancestor. You can only carry this out." He said and walked towards him and Gary looked up at him in shock.
"Ancestor? You mean you're my great grandfather times 10?" He asked.
"I go back longer than that." He replied. "You now know who you have to kill, and protect the humans from. But now you must use your elemental powers to fight against the new ones. Enemies that now have the same power as you" He said and gary stood again and tried to tackle this man to make him shut up but he just fell right through like the air he was. He wound up crashing into the hard dirt and eating some of it. He spat out the dirt along with another snap "MORE!? Im Not your lackey for Powers. Choose someone else! Im done" He said and swiped his hand cutting the air across his chest. With that swipe a huge gust of wind came in and knocked him down to the ground again. "The hell!?" He roared again and the Chief turned and held out his hand again. "Now calm your anger, the sun is rising. And if you phase before sunrise and dont change back when the sun reaches the eastern sky..you will remain that way until the next full moon." the Chief said. The first rays of sun shown through the trees casting on him and the darkness began getting sucked into the Chief and he disappeared with the cool morning wind that swept through shaking the leaves in the trees. Now it was light again and DeSoto was back at his side and bumped him with his nose gently laying his ears back in worry for his friend. "Why me boy?" He asked and gently touched his cheek that was soft and warm. "Come on. Lets go back" He said on a breath and mounted up and galloped home towards the stables again.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Blair was in the library (There we go - implied in 5 words. Razz ), but at that moment she was wishing that she could be anywhere else. Before her stood the self-declared 'stud' of the camp - a boy called Dave, never David. The general opinion was that he was 'a catch' - flawed in personality, but just enough that most girls felt sure they might be the ones to fix him. He was considered universally handsome, and apparently his bad-boy attitude made him all the more appealing.

For reasons Blair could not possibly understand, this 'player' had taken a shine to her. He was leaning casually against the bookshelf, acting as though he had no idea that the pose showed off his muscles perfectly - even though Blair had seen him checking himself out as he assumed the position. On his handsome face was plastered a confident smirk, and his ears were filled with wax. At least, that was what Blair was forced to assume - since he clearly couldn't hear a word she was saying.
"So babe, wanna swing by my trailer tonight?" He asked with a wink.
For the third time, Blair replied clearly, "No."
Unabashed, Dave merely laughed and tried again, thinking she was playing hard to get.
"Ah, c'mon Babe, I promise to be good."
His cheeky schoolboy grin made Blair want to barf - but when she tried to push past him, he blocked her exit.
"How about we just go out for dinner, then? Dinner and a movie on me! Can't say no to that, can you?"
"I have to go..." Blair's voice was timid and shy, barely above a whisper - and when she tried to escape again, she was pushed easily back.
"Just hear me out, Babe." Dave encouraged, still grinning. "I bet you'd like me if you got to know me. C'mon, I'll meet you here at 8."
"But, I don't want to-" Blair objected - but before she could finish, Dave hushed her and laid his finger over her lips. Pushing his hand away, she continued, "I don't believe in dating, and I don't want a relationship right now. So please, just-"
Again, she didn't get to finish, because Dave interrupted. "Oh come on, live a little!" He grinned, and reached out to cup her chin in his hand.
Blair pulled away instantly, shifting timidly further into the corner.
She was getting scared... She hated this. Just hated it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm

After closing his stall door and feeding him DeSoto nickered in concern for his boy. As hard as his shell became..Gary gave in and softened up and stroked his neck. "I'll be back boy," He said gently and walked out of the stables again. Passing the library windows seeing her inside made his shell hard again and the wall went right back up. He stopped for a moment, she wasnt looking at him, but at Dave. A guy he didnt particularly like as a person, his eyes narrowed and knew that she had moved on from him. "Whatever" He growled and kept walking just to clear his head. In fact he was heading back to the lake to get some quiet.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Blair caught a glimpse of a familiar profile passing the window, and leaped at the excuse. "I've just seen a friend of mine." She explained softly, "Excuse me."
Ducking under Dave's arm, she dashed out the door, staring after Gary's disappearing back. He seemed agitated...
"Gary?" She called tentatively.
A laugh behind her interrupted her thoughts, and Blair jumped in surprise to find Dave standing by her side. "Why d'you waste your time on that loser?" He laughed, shaking his head.
"Gary happens to be my friend!" Blair snapped in response - actually showing some personality for the first time.
"Oh..." Dave murmured, taken aback. "Sorry... But come on, I know you'd rather be with me, even if you won't admit it." He grinned, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face.
"No. No, I really wouldn't." Blair assured him, swatting his hand away. She was getting feisty now - but rather than deterring him, this only seemed to make Dave more persistent...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:55 pm

He felt his body cool dramatically at the sight of water. But he wasn't cold, it just felt like he had drank a whole bottle of cold water. He took his shoes off and rolled his pants up and waded into the water to the middle of his shins. The water felt different to him, he felt like he was in control. He mindlessly threw his hand up kind of quickly to stroke through his hair, and a pillar of water sprang up from the lake into the air then dropped back in. "What the--" He said in shock. Then tried it again with a more controlled hand, and the water followed his every move.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

"Gary!" Blair called again - but when she turned, she realised that he had already walked off.
In that moment, she thought she heard something snap.
"You know what, Dave?" She asked, turning back to the boy beside her. "Forget 8. Let's go out now."
"Like, right now?" He asked eagerly, his expression brightening.
"Right now." Blair confirmed, smiling a stiff, vengeful smile.
She wasn't even sure why she was doing it... She was only hurting herself - but somehow it just felt right. She didn't know what the Hell Gary was playing at - walking off, ignoring her... She didn't even know what she'd done wrong...
Well, to be fair, she had yelled at him - but only because she was worried, and she didn't often worry about people.
She huffed an irritable sigh, staring at the spot where Gary had been mere moments before.
Dave soon returned, car keys in hand, and Blair followed him automatically, untamed emotions flashing wildly through her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:32 am

He heard her calls but was too far gone in his mind to find it in him to turn around and look back to acknowledge her. He sighed and went back to the water. He sighed and the leaves behind him whirled up into the air then dropped when he stopped suddenly. "Gee what else can i do?" He spat to no one in particular. He growled and sat down on the shoreline and picked at the grass. He was thinking he should probably get back to camp, in case she was looking for him. With that he gathered his things and began walking back.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:59 am

Blair walked mutely beside Dave. On their way, they passed Gary. Blair longed to look over at him - to shout and scream and demand to know why he was ignoring her... What was going on... What had changed... But she fought the urge, and kept her eyes strictly downcast.
Dave had a slightly smug expression on his face. He had seen the way Gary looked at Blair, and he considered this a personal victory against Gary. He took care to bump the boy's shoulder roughly as he passed, flashing a victorious grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Before he took another step Gary phased with an explosion of fur and growls. He spun around wtill wreathing in pain but the anger blocked it all out, like morphine. He was already angry, he was like a land mine, and with that one intentional shoulder check he exploded. His eyes locked on his male target, seeing Blair there he knew not to attack no matter how badly he wanted to leap at him. His moon white teeth bared against his dark muzzle and his ice blue eyes wide and angry he snarled rocking the ground and leaves around him.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:58 am

Dave screamed outright at the horrific sight before him. He prided himself on his bravery - but never in his life had he even imagined that something so terrifying could exist!
Gary was a werewolf. A werewolf that he had just pissed off greatly.
Breath catching in his throat, Dave wheeled around and fled for his life, his legs working like pistons as he flew over the ground, powered by adrenaline, and the rush of icy fear through his veins. Each sharp breath left his lips with a tiny whimper, and he stumbled over roots and stones in his haste - heading full tilt for the nearest building.

Blair, meanwhile, stood exactly where he had left her. She was literally petrified - too scared to move... Too utterly terrified to do anything, except stand there, and listen to the sound of her heart hammering out a thousand beats a second. She couldn't breathe, and time seemed to have frozen. She didn't even see the wolf in front of her... All she saw, through a nightmarish haze, was the horrific sight of Gary morphing into the beast now facing her.
The thing that had caused her such fear, such pain and worry... To think that that terrible thing, and the person she considered closest to a friend could be one and the same...
Beneath a flood of fear, Blair felt just the slightest hint of betrayal, and a gaping hole of loss.
She had cared for Gary - now, in her eyes, he was gone. And soon, she would be, too.
Finally, she coaxed the tiniest of reactions from her frozen body.
She swallowed dryly, closed her eyes, and waited for death to come - gradually starting to tremble as she wondered what she thought would be her final thoughts.
Would death hurt?
Was there a Heaven?
Was it too late now to pray for forgiveness, and seek redemption...?
Screw it. She answered herself silently, I wouldn't ask forgiveness anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Seeing him run he snorted. But then the anger disappeared just as soon as it came, his eyes flashed to Blair who had been standing there. He felt terrible, his stomach churned and his heart almost stopped. Before his expression could change he heard a distinct metallic click come from the woods nearby. With his keen hearing his ears flicked to the side followed by his head. His eyes locked onto a counselor in a stance by the woods, a rifle aimed straight at Gary's canine head. Fear came over him, he knew that he wasn't immortal. He turned on his heels and began to ran before a gunshot echoed out and it was quickly followed by a yelp and the thunderous roll of his body doubling over itself and falling still at the bottom of the hill where he had tumbled down.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Blair still stood frozen when she heard the gunshot - but when the body of the wolf went tumbling down the hill, she was jerked out of her reverie.
With a gasp, she dashed to the hill - seeing his... No... Seeing its crumpled form at the bottom.
She wanted to be sick. She felt somehow worried, relieved, vengeful and scared all at once. So many mixed emotions swirled through her that she wasn't even sure how to react.

She feared the wolf - and the wolf was shot, which meant she was safe... Yet the wolf was Gary (Though she was still struggling to grasp this fact) and Gary was her friend - or something of the sort. She didn't want to see him hurt...

In her worry, madness prevailed, and Blair began scrambling down the hill - half running, half sliding until she reached the wolf's side.
She froze, then, shifting nervously away, and simply stared at its massive form - her breath caught in her throat.

Tentatively, she crept forwards, one step at a time, until she was near enough to reach out and touch the wolf's coarse coat. She didn't.
She did, however, see the bullet wound. From a bloody, gaping hole in his shoulder, she could still see a metallic glint peeking out.
The bullet... It had to be removed.
As though in a daze she reached out her hand, and her nimble little fingers plucked the bullet neatly from the wound.
She took one look at her bloodstained hand, then at the wolf before her.
As the magnitude of the situation hit home, shock rocketed viciously through Blair. Shock so intense that it might have killed her, had her body not wisely executed a little coping mechanism it had long since learned...
The bullet fell from her limp hand, and she promptly fainted where she stood, crumpling to the ground in a small, bedraggled heap.
She looked pathetically small and weak beside the bulk of the great wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Even if he wasnt immortal, he still had the accelerated healing that slowly mended the bullet's path inside his body and bleeding soon slowed to a stop. But he was still in shock and weak from the tumble. He picked up her scent and remained still, relieved that she took the bullet from his shoulder, almost like the relief of a splinter being removed. He let out a soft sigh and before he could lift his head she had fainted and he whined gently and nudged her side. But nothing. He managed to scoot himself closer to her feeling the temperature begin to drop. She wasn't suited to bare this cold night ahead. Sent to protect her from the elements and the unseen he was going to do just that this very moment. Though he knew what would happen when she would wake up, she'd shun him and push him away. Explode with anger from the betrayal he had showed her. But this was the least he could do after all he was the only one around and he wasnt going to let her freeze to death.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

When Blair awoke, the first thing she became aware of was the fact that she was warm. For a moment, it was pleasantly comfortable.
Then she realised why.
It was like an electric shock ran through her body, and she tensed instantly throughout every muscle. She could feel the warm body of the wolf curled around her - the soft fur brushing against her arm... She just wanted to get up and run, but she didn't dare move. She barely dared breathe.
All she could do was lie there, paralysed with fear, and helpless again...
Panic wracked her, and she wished she could release it through painful sobbing, but she dared not wake the sleeping wolf... So instead, she began silently hyperventilating - closing her eyes, and wishing it all away.
She was going to die. She could feel it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:41 pm

He was awake, just lost in his thoughts. His ears laid down in such a manner that showed he was no threat to her whether or not she believed him. He moved slightly away from her giving her enough space to get up and leave. Why he didnt shift back he had no idea, nor did he really want to. He whined softly and looked up at her with pain stricken eyes. An apology he wished he could just blurt out to her but he couldnt.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Blair felt cold air encircle her as the wolf shifted away, but still she dared not move. What if she ran, and it chased her down...?
Was she its prey? There wasn't much meat on her - maybe she was just an appetiser?
Blair nearly laughed at this thought - and it was then that she realised how badly shock had addled her emotions. She couldn't even tell amusement from fear any more...
Hearing the wolf whine softly, Blair's eyes darted to his, and met them just for a moment.
They looked remorseful... And achingly familiar - but some part of her still failed to comprehend the truth of the situation.
Gary, her friend, was gone.
The wolf, her fear, was all that was left.
She knew that, somehow, there was a link between the two - but perhaps to protect her, her mind insisted in blocking out the truth.

For a while longer she lay there, trapped by her fear - until finally, her reckless impatience won over.
"Why don't you just kill me already, stupid mutt?" She snapped defiantly, climbing stiffly to her feet.
Her entire attitude had suddenly changed. She no longer cared if she lived or died... All sense of self preservation was lost, replaced by a dull indifference.
"Kill me." She repeated. "Just kill me! I dare you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 pm

He stood just as she did but cowered and backed away with soft whines, I'm here to protect you he thought desperately praying she would be able to hear. Soft whines were the only thing he could offer to her. In the back of his mind he figured that the reason he stayed wolf was to show her that he meant no harm to her and to stay warm in the frigid night. He then began to inch closer now beginning to phase back, by the grace of who ever was in control, he was human with clothes on by the third and final step. "Before you yell at me. Hear me out Blair. Just listen. I'm..I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I should have told you...You have every right to be mad at me. Dave just set me off..I still cant control when this happens...but by no means am I here like this to hurt you." He said quietly bowing his head and taking a couple steps back. "Please..if you're going to leave..just dont say anything more" He begged softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Blair could do nothing but stare as the wolf suddenly vanished, and the familiar form of Gary took its place. She just stared blankly at him - only half listening, and only half comprehending through a sense of shock bordering on madness.
She did not believe in the supernatural. This could not be happening...
Is this some kind of sick joke?! She tried to shout, but the words caught at the back of her throat - since deep down, she knew that all this was true.

Expression hard, she stepped angrily toward Gary, with every intention of slapping him so hard that her hand would come out the other side of his head.
Instead, as she reached him, Blair let her arm fall flat.
In an instant, the magnitude of it all crashed down on her, and she crumpled into Gary's arms, tremors wracking her body, and dry sobs choking her.
It was over... All over... The nightmarish fear, the worry... All gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

He caught her in his arms and let her rest there. "I am so sorry it has to be like this Blair" He whispered and rested his head ever so lightly on top of hers. He looked up and saw a shadow making its way through the woods and it disappeared. Rather than addressing the figure, he ignored it and tried to calm her down. "Blair..Come on, lets get back to my trailer and get you warmed up." He said gently and began walking her back. "It's not safe here" He said quietly and prayed that she would just come with him with no problem.
Without much of a fuss, since she was still in a state of shock he got her back to his trailer and set her down on his bed. "I'll be in the kitchen, don't do anything dumb okay?" He said and gently patted her head as he turned and left leaving Meshack in there to sit with her on the bed. Whining softly and nuzzling her with his cool wet nose.

As for Gary, he was in the kitchen now leaning over the counter, with his head in his hands. How in the hell was he going to explain all of this? Explain this to her like it was just an everyday thing? No way. He had to be gentle with this, her attitude with these things was not the best. He heard the microwave beep and the hot chocolate was done, which slapped him out of his trance. He shook his hair out of his face and took the cup back in to her and set it down on the table next to her then went around to the other side of the bed and sat down. Knowing that he wouldn't hear the end of this

Last edited by Alpha Female on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because polo got stuck ;p)
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Blair drew in a deep, shaky breath - and took the hot chocolate, cradling it in cold hands. Still silent, and staring dazedly at the ground, she began to sip it. A muscle in her neck was twitching incessantly with tension, and it was obvious that she was watching Gary distrustingly out of the corner of her eye, leaning as far away from him as she could get without actually moving.
She couldn't think of a single thing to say, so she sat there in silence, slowly drinking her hot chocolate - and waiting for Gary to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:07 pm

He sighed and looked up at the wall. His back to her he angled his head so that the one side faced her. "Hope it's..hot enough" he said quietly his voice breaking from whisper to voice. He waited for her answer but nothing. He sucked in another breath and on the way out he spoke, "I'm really sorry Blair. If i knew how to tell you..i would have. I...i was afraid that...well you would take a gun to my head...if i didnt have the chance to do it already" He sighed and looked back down to the floor turning totally away from her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Blair still said nothing, nor did she even look at Gary - but she did raise her head slightly, and stare unseeingly at the opposite wall, gradually allowing herself to examine her thoughts.
After a long stretch of silence, she drew in a deep breath, then said simply, "You're a werewolf."
She had to say it out loud - she knew she'd never believe it, otherwise. She still didn't believe it... It was the most unpleasantly disconcerting sensation to refuse to believe something she had seen with her very own eyes. The world around her began to crumble, until she could barely tell fact from fiction, or real from imaginary...
"How am I supposed to react to that...?" She muttered, sounding faintly exasperated.
There was another long pause, then she spoke again.
"This is madness - I should just leave. It would solve everything... So why won't I?"
It seemed as though she was talking to herself - but then she looked at Gary, finally, and repeated the question urgently. "Why won't I, Gary?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 am

"It's your choice Blair. But either way i was changed like this to protect you. It sounds crazy and far fetched but you know a couple weeks or a month ago, we had those problems with hearing stuff in the woods? You'd turn around and nothing was there? Well i can see those things now..we weren't crazy..there's something really there that humans couldnt see." He said, "But now im like this..i can see them. Im no longer fully human.." He said slowly. "Those things are after you..and will do anything to get to you. I'm the one who is supposed to protect you and fight them off." He said and paused for a while. "If I were you..I'd stay close, close enough so i can get to you before those things do." He said finally. Just then he heard a snap outside in the back of the trailer and told her to duck down and he snuck over to the window and looked out seeing a male figure, scrawny and pale. Just like the woman he had killed before. Then an overwhelming stench flew up his nose that penetrated the trailer walls. He made a face and held his breath and ducked down when the creature tried to peer into the window, but seeing nothing of interest he snorted and took off into the woods.
"See? those things are after you Blair." He said quietly and looked over at her.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 am

Blair just shook her head as Gary spoke, shifting as far away from him as she could.
"This is madness..." She muttered hoarsely under her breath. "Madness!"
Her breathing was heavy as she stared at Gary, seeing him in a whole new light. Not completely human...
These sorts of things only happened in books and movies - not in her life!
Then, just when she thought things couldn't get any worse - Gary told her to duck, and through the window she was a horrific sight. A human so scrawny and ghostly pale that it looked like a walking corpse... Yet somehow, it seemed far from human.
She shuddered violently, and a wave of nausea gripped her. Before she could come to terms with what was happening, Blair promptly fainted.

Last edited by Polo is back in black on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next