Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

Post  Alpha Female Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 am

Gary's wolf half kicked in and he tensed up suddenly on guard. He let out a gutteral growl erupt from his chest that was too animal for his human self. Still feeling the presence he moved back protectively towards Blair. But was able to catch her on his back as she fainted. The sudden weight knocking his feet out from under him. And he was trapped silently under her body. Remaining still and quiet as to not draw attention to inside the trailer. He silently prayed that the creature outside would just pass without an issue. Soon the scent disappeared along with the creature and it was safe to get up. Gently, he slid out from underneath her and sighed. "You really need to suck it up sometimes" He said with a light chuckle and moved her up to the bed and shut the curtains on the windows in that room to let her rest.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive - Page 6 Empty Re: Polo and Alpha :D]]Get out Alive

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 am

((*Rewind. Erase. Repair. Repeat* XD ))

It was a while before Blair came around - but when she did, she seemed calmer. She sat up slowly, and drew her knees up to her chest - chewing on her knuckle, as was her habit when she got deep in thought.
"As crazy as it sounds..." She murmured finally, "I'm going to be all right with this."
She looked up at Gary, and her eyes were ablaze. A whole new side of her was showing, now. A rare defiance in her personality that was usually kept locked away...
"That is, I forgive you for keeping this from me. But Gary-" She stood now, head held high, and legs completely steady beneath her. "Don't expect me to follow you around like some lost lamb craving protection." She narrowed her eyes, and shook her head in what might have been disgust, or perhaps plain disappointment. "I don't bloody well care what you are, or what you think you're 'supposed' to do. I'm a f***ing person - not some piece in this twisted game between you and those... Those things." She jabbed her finger savagely toward the window.
"Not everybody wants your protection, Gary. Some of us would rather die standing on our own two feet than live cowering in the shadow of some guy they just met."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 am

"I wasnt expecting you to want this protection. And now that you asked me not to, I wont. But the very moment you ask for it. I'll be just a heartbeat away. I can hear things that no one else can. Blair I just dont understand it so please dont think I'm stalking you or anything. I'm not. Even with the most sensitive microphone I dont even think you could pick it up. It's my mind tied to my gut, and I've always followed my gut." He said and sat down on the opposite side of the room. "So you dont need to worry about me being right on your heels." He added quietly.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:30 am

"Oh, would you stop being so f***ing nice?!" Blair snapped irritably, "It's like you're a saint or something. All perfect and selfless and whatnot..." She huffed a frustrated sigh, and glared stonily at him. "It's like you're begging me to hate you. And let me let you in on a little secret, Mate. I don't want to. It just- It bugs me, this 'holy' attitude of yours. It's like you're a robot or something! You've got no personality!
Just once, I'd like to see you get angry with me. Just once, I'd like to hear your honest opinion on something. Anything! Just so I can see that you really do think and feel beneath that mask of yours, and that you don't just stand there like a parrot spewing out everything you think I want to hear."

When she finished, she was surprised at how out-of-breath she felt. She hadn't realised she was that angry, and she still didn't fully understand what she was even angry about... Nothing she said seemed to make any sense out loud, but to her it did.
There was just something about Gary... Something that put her off more than even the 'wolf thing'. She just couldn't explain it...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

As she snapped on him, his fuse was lit. He slowly stood again with his fists balled at his sides. He honestly didnt want to get mad at her over something so dumb, but she was making it very difficult. When she was done he finally blew up, "I cannot believe you! You're gonna give me a crock of sh*t over THIS?!" He roared, "For being TOO NICE?!" He felt himself starting to change but the amount of anger that built up inside him made him numb. "Heaven forbid I smile around you, Goddamn." He continued, "Fine you know what? Im done, Im leaving. I dont see a Fu*king point in staying here any longer if all you want is to get under my goddammed skin. The only reason i dont want to see you hurt is because i care about you. But that probably doesnt even matter. " He said and spun on his heels just in time before he phased into his massive wolf body. He was leaving this place and whether or not she would stop him, he didnt care. He was done. He bursted out the door with a snarl and took off into the wood in search of something big to kill.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Gary's anger hit her like a cruel breeze - and though she quailed beneath his shouting, and felt paralysing fear race through her at the threatening stance of his fists - it was all well worth it. For the first time, she felt as though she was seeing Gary for who he was, not for who the world had turned him into.
She didn't want 'perfect'.
She liked him for him - that was perfect enough for her... Anything else, well... It just wasn't good enough.

Finally, he stopped shouting, and she lifted her gaze just slightly, nervously glancing toward him - just in time to see him turn to leave.
By the time he reached the door, he had already morphed into a wolf.
"Oh no you don't!" Blair muttered under her breath, darting after him.
She just managed to grab his tail as he rocketed through the door, then quickly jerked her hand back as he turned toward her.
He did have big fangs, after all...
"Didn't that feel good?" She asked quietly, one corner of her mouth tilting upwards just slightly.
It was an expression she'd never worn before - daring and mischievous...
She had provoked him on purpose. And she had succeeded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

He yelped and stumbled slightly as she pulled him back then swung around and saw her stance and her posture...it wasnt what he expected and with that he felt calmer. He stood there and bowed his head with a sigh. He was proven wrong it felt like, she had won this fight he didnt even know he was in. He looked up at her with defeated eyes and walked closer to her. His anger was still enough to keep him canine. He didnt know what to do but his gut guided his actions. He reached his head out towards her with his nose almost as if to touch her. He whined gently and sighed again as an apology.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

"I don't understand wolf." Blair told Gary matter-of-factly, "So I'll just keep talking. Look, all I'm asking from you is that you try to be yourself for once... You don't have to walk on eggshells around me, Gary. I'd rather see you as an individual than as a clone of the world's most perfect guy."
She was silent a moment, just watching him, then she laid a hand cautiously on his head, and said, "Sorry for freaking out at you. Although I don't regret it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm

He made a sound, it was like a chuckle and stepped towards her nuzzling her. Finally someone to bring him out of his shell. His cry for help was finally answered. He was so afraid of screwing things up that he basically, like Blair said; walked on eggshells. He was cautious of everything. And he had to admit, even now she still can get under his skin. But he could live with it. He looked up at her with bright, pleading eyes. Then he wagged his tail and hopped over looking for a stick, finally finding one he dropped it at her feet. He needed a way to channel his anger out of him. He bowed playfully a few feet away and let out a little bark.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Blair petted Gary's head uncertainly as he nuzzled her - her confused expression seeming almost comedic. She simply had no clue what the appropriate way to treat a friend who had turned into a wolf, was.
Thankfully, Gary soon answered this for her.
He dropped a stick at her feet, and barked playfully.
Apparently, she was supposed to treat him like a dog.
"Are you serious?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in disbelief, and slowly bending down to pick up the stick.
"You want me to throw this?"
She looked at him doubtfully for a moment, then shrugged and gave the stick a good throw, sending it spinning through the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 pm

He got all crazy, stomping around and bowing. Barking loudly and ready to go. He nodded his head and wagged his tail. The more he became a wolf, the less human he became in that form. Though he still thought and rationed like a human, but he still had the canine tendencies. He couldnt help it. Plus how weird would it look petting a giant wolf that was your human friend at one point. Not to mention it would ease some tension.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Blair spent a while playing fetch with Gary, and found that after a while she relaxed and began to enjoy it.
Unfortunately, she became tired before long, and was forced to bid Gary goodnight. She left him with a final apology for her actions earlier, then crossed the campsite back to her caravan.
For once, she slept soundly through the night, and woke up feeling good the next morning.
She was up bright and early, feeding Moony and cleaning his stall, whilst humming quietly to herself.
She wondered if Gary would want to go for a hack... Moo was looking as though he could use the time out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Gary had howled a happy good night and within a few hours he was back to his human self in his bed. Fast asleep, he had no dream though that night. Not one that he could remember anyway. He woke up that morning and headed out to the barn and met DeSoto. "Hey buddy" He smiled and patted his neck. Then he looked over and saw Blair and a smile grew on his face. "Well you look rested" He said with a smile.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"For once." She agreed with a laugh, giving Moo one final pat on the neck before walking over to Gary at DeSoto's stable. "You look happy this morning." She added, absentmindedly scratching DeSoto's cheek.
She turned away from Gary, then, and focused on DeSoto. "What about you, boy?" She crooned, rubbing under his forelock. "You doing well, hm? Wanna go for a nice hack this morning?"
At a friendly snort from the stallion, she turned back to Gary.
"Right, the people have spoken. Well, the horse has, anyway. Saddle up."
She flashed a mischievous grin, then turned away - heading over to the tack room to get Moony tacked up.
She was leaving no room for discussion.
The timid, submissive girl from before seemed to have vanished completely - and finally, for the first time in years, Blair felt like herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 pm

"Works for me" He said with a grin and went into his tack stall to get his tack to saddle up. After brushing him out and tacking up he lead his horse out of the stable into the warm rays of the sun and a brisk breeze that cooled his skin as it swept through the trees. The clatter of hooves and the murmurs and laughs that filled the air; everyone was heading out for a ride. "Trails are gonna be crowded today huh?" Gary asked and patted DeSoto's cheek.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 pm

"Not if we find our own trail." Blair retorted, throwing her two cents' worth into Gary's train of thought as she arrived back at Moony's stall, dumping the saddle over the stable door. "I for one quite fancy an adventure... Unless you're too scared?"
She flashed a challenging wink, then vanished into the stable, tossing Moony's saddle onto his back, and girthing it up.
She gave her horse a fond pat on the neck, then led him out of the stable, and swung herself easily up onto his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 pm

As he got up he smiled and let out a sarcastic laugh. "Ha ha ha. Yeah right like im scared." He said and rode along side her. As they began to walk towards the woods a counselor stopped us all before we could go any further. "Seeing as the weather is in our favor today, we as a group decided to have a scavenger hunt. A Pair of riders will get assigned a colored trail, the colors are on the trunks of the trees, each just as long as the other. Some paths will cross, where others will not." She continued going over the rules and handing out the papers that listed what needed to be found and what color trails to take. "Come on a scavenger hunt?" He asked as the woman passed them their materials. "Winner gets a Bruno Delgrenge jumper saddle." Was all she said for him to really want it. "Oh that saddle is in the bag" He said with a smirk.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6