Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ]

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Harlow kissed Brody before she headed to her home room class,science.She sat at the front of the class in the seat by the door.As soon as class started the teacher told them that they would be doing group projects.She started rattling off names in pairs and when Harlow heard her's she looked up."Harlow Gates and Drake Vaughn."Drake?Harlow looked around wondering which guy was Drake.She never really paid any attention to the humans so she didn't really know any by the name of Drake."Okay now get with your partners."the teacher said and the students all got up heading towards different people.Harlow stood up,waiting for whoever Drake was to come to her.
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Drake looked up as his name was called last, he was paired with someone he'd never even seen before. He stood up as the entire class moved to their own pairs, and seeing that there was one girl left, he pulled a pen out of his bag and walked over to her. Not talking, he sat down beside her and tapped his pen on the desk, lazily pulling the worksheet towards him and looking over it, the words on the sheet not going into his head.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:15 pm

"You,Drake?"Harlow asked as she turned towards the boy.She saw that the boy was covered in cuts like her's and froze.Very discreetly Harlow took a breath in then slammed down the urge to growl.Not only was this boy a werewolf,he was also the wolf who she had fought.

[I put a different picture of her up Smile....]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah." He said simply, not wanting to start a conversation with her at all. The only thing he wanted was to be left alone. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her looking at him, and he looked up at her. "Something wrong?" He asked, his tone as dull as before.

[Ooh very nice!]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:38 pm

"Nothing.At.All."Harlow said as she tried to calm her inner wolf down.It wanted nothing more right now then to come out and attack him.She could actually feel her eyes changing from their normal light brown to golden brown.Oh sh*t!I need to get out of here.Harlow raised her hand and when the teacher asked what she needed,she asked to go to the bathroom.The teacher said yes and Harlow all but ran out of the class,heading for the girls bathroom.She pulled her phone out when she was inside and texted her mom,I need you to come get me,wolf is way to close to the surface.If you don't hurry we might have a problem.Harlow splashed water on her face to help her calm down,then walked back to class.She clenched her fist as she sat down next to Drake again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Drake thought that she was being unusually edgy, although he didn't know her at all. Maybe she was like this all the time. He watched as she hurried from class, bending his head down to resume pointlessly reading over his work. When she returned, he looked at her strangely as she sat down. "You sure you're okay?" He asked, cautiously.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Harlow gave a sharp nod and stared straight forward,not even pretending to work.When the teacher's phone rang Harlow gave a sigh of relief.She was already getting her stuff together when the teacher told her that her mom was there to get her.Harlow hurried out to her mom's car."How bad is it?" her mom asked as she drove away form the school,speeding towards there house on the outskirts of town."Just let me out now and I call you when I change back."Harlow said and her mom pulled over onto a side road and let her out."Have fun."her mom said before driving away.Harlow ran into the woods already starting to shift.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Drake stared after her as she left, wondering what on earth was wrong with her. After that, Science passed so slowly, and by the time that lunch break came he was itching to see if she was okay, all thoughts of yesterday's dispute forgotten. But he couldn't see her anywhere. The school wasn't exactly big, one could cross it in a matter of minutes and there weren't that many places people could eat lunch at. She must have left school...Sighing, he abandoned his search until the end of the day, where he headed straight to the woods, as was his normal routine.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Harlow ran around for about three hours until she finally wore herself out.She then headed to her favorite den under a couple of fallen trees right by the lake.Harlow crawled down through the entrance then laid down against the bottom of her den.As hard as she tried to go to sleep,she couldn't.She switched the side she was lying on,stretched out,and curled up but nothing helped. Sighing she stood up and crawled back through the entrance then went and laid in the grass by the river.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Drake wandered around the woods for a while in his human form, his school bag slung over his shoulders, heading to the river. The woods calmed him, made him peaceful, which is what he needed. He began to hum a song to himself, brushing through the undergrowth until he reached a tree stump beside the river. It was his favourite spot, and he sat down against it, taking out some school books and beginning to work his way through them.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Harlow looked up when she heard someone humming.When she saw that it was Drake,she growled lightly.As quite as possible she slipped into some tall grass and stalked her way towards him.Harlow was so close to him that if she were to jump out she would more than likely land right beside him.But instead of doing that she just laid and watched him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:55 pm

He heard the rustle of something move in the bushes, but paid no attention to it. If it was something threatening he always had his wolf to protect him. He continued to read through his (very few) class notes, still humming, but he soon stopped and sighed. That girl had been on his mind all day...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Harlow inched closer and froze when a stick snapped underneath her paw.She was certain that he would notice her now but he didn't and she let out a sigh.She tensed her muscles up,then sprang at him,hitting me directly in the side.Harlow knew it was petty to attack someone when they were in their human form but that was the only way she would be able to take him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Drake grunted as a huge furry object pummeled into his side, and he rolled away, dry leaves scattering all over the place. When he was finally re-orientated, he leapt to his feet, staring the she-wolf in the eyes. "You!" he cried.

[I gotta go to bed soon, so short, quick posts from now on Wink]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Harlow just snarled at him,her head lowered and her eyes glaring.She jumped at him again and grabbed a hold of his arm,shaking her head back and forth so her teeth cut deep.

[That sucks Sad and Okay:)]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Drake yelled in pain as the pain seared throughout his body, tears springing to his eyes. "Get...OFF ME!" With the last words he shook her free, although her vice-like grip had torn his bandage and his wounds were now open and bleeding profusely. "I will not fight you again!" He yelled.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Harlow circled him slowly,a mix between snarls and growls coming from her mouth.She would act like she was going to jump at him,then at last minute change her direction away from him.Harlow eyed the blood coming from his arm and licked her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Drake tried clumsily to get the bandage back on his arm, tried to stem the heavy flow of blood that was pouring out of his arm. He stumbled back, onto the tree stump, and sat there, breathing heavily. "Please...Leave me." he breathed, his head feeling light and dizzy.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Harlow stopped and tilted her head to the side when he said please.She knew guys like him.They never said please unless it was to stop something really bad from happening.Harlow barked at him and walked cautiously towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Drake closed his eyes and swayed a little where he sat, the loss of blood was making him feel faint. When he opened his eyes again he saw the she-wolf padding towards him. "Who are you?" He breathed, looking at her with curious eyes.

[I got to go Sad I'll be on tomorrow though Very Happy cya Wink ]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Harlow changed into her human form,not caring that she was nude in front of him,she was use to being nude with people around after pack runs so she had no modesty about her body.She still approached him slowly."My name is Harlow."she said slowly as she reached for the bandage on his arm.When he didn't yell or say anything she started to unwrap the cloth,then re-wrapped it tighter and more securely.

[aww okay Sad ttyl then]

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:13 am

Drake gasped, not because of her lack of clothes, but because she had turned into the very same girl he had sat next to in class. Everything was beginning to make sense. He said nothing as she walked over and started helping him with his bandage, merely drew in breath threw his teeth as he winced at the stabbing pain. When she had finished, he looked at her for a moment. "Thanks..." He muttered, not knowing what else to say.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 am

Harlow nodded and backed away from him with the same caution she had used before."It's my fault anyways,and...,"She took a deep calming breath,"I'm sorry."Harlow winced as the words left her mouth.Her father raised her to never apologize for something you did intentionally,so she rarely ever to anyone she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 am

He narrowed his eyes at her apology, but soon accepted it. People of the opposite pack rarely communicated with his family, and today was not an exception. However there was something on his mind that he was bugging to get rid of. "In class yesterday...Were you okay? You seemed...tense."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 am

"Uh...Well,when I,um,noticed that you were,uh,a were' too...well my wolf was just way to close to the surface for me to be around those humans."Harlow said and shifted from one foot to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next