Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ]

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Wild_Promise and Rorah :) ]

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Her parents went out that night,to the bar her father owned,and Harlow was left to herself.She watched tv for a little bit,made something to eat but didn't touch any of it,then started pacing through the house.She stopped and looked out the window toward the barn.Has anybody even taken anything out there for him?Probably not. She thought with a sigh then smiled.Harlow ran upstairs to one of the spare rooms,grabbing the comforter of f the bed and a pillow, then headed back downstairs.She quickly made two pb&j sandwiches,grabbed a gallon jug of water,and some Tylenol PM pills.She put everything in a garbage bag.Harlow tied the bag shut and slung it over her shoulder as she headed out to the barn.
Liz:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Drake didn't look up as someone entered the barn, he expected it was just another pack member to come and interrogate him. But as they walked closer he looked up and saw Harlow advancing towards him. He gave her a slight smile, noticing she had her hands full of blankets. "Why did you even come back for me?" He muttered. "Your parents would want me dead."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 pm

"Because it's my fault you're here,and they're to old to understand that the pack rule's need to be changed.As for them wanting you dead,well,I can't help you on that."Harlow said as she tored the bag open and tossed him the sandwiches.She then carried the blankets and pillows over withing easy reaching distance for him and set the water and Tylenol beside them."I brought you some Tylenol in case you have a headache or something..."she said feeling just a bit awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Drake looked down at the Tylenol and smiled. "Thanks." He pulled the blanket over. "I wish none of this had happened." he said. "I wish we weren't fighting. It's their fault we can't talk to who we like. It's their fault that we can't go where we want to go." He sighed. "I want it to be over."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Harlow laughed without humor."the only way we will ever see that happen is if we either start our own pack or if we became alphas of our packs."she said sadly and sat on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Drake buried his head in his hands. "Like that'll happen. Your parents wouldn't agree anyway." he pulled the blanket closer and wrapped himself in it, it provided welcome warmth to counter the chill of the wind.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 pm

"There's always the third option too....go rouge."She said and wrapped her arms around herself when more cold when blew through the barn.I should have brought a blanket with me for myself. she thought and looked around the barn for something she could cover up with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:58 pm

[I listened to this while I was writing this, so if you listen to it and read my post it may or may not go XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lBGT4mp9A ]

Drake sighed into the silence. "I don't think anyone would miss me. But you...you're the alpha's daughter. I know that someone would go looking for you eventually."
After a while he noticed that she was beginning to shiver. He outstretched a blanketed arm. "Come here, you look cold." He knew she may not trust him, so he gave her a small reassuring smile. "I won't bite. I promise."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Harlow stayed still for a second then smiled and got under the blanket with him."Thanks."she said and sighed as she started to warm up."But I don't care sometimes.It's awesome being the alpha's daughter because I can do what I want.You saw earlier,when I tried to start a hunt.I was doing that so you could get away,obviously it didn't work.But if anyone else had tried to start a hunt while transporting a criminal,they would have been attacked by my dad.I didn't have that happen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 pm

He shifted to the side a little bit as she joined him, so she could have more room. "Well that nearly got me killed, didn't it? But I appreciated it anyway." He gave a small chuckle, glad that she was here with him to keep each other warm. Still, the alpha's threat of killing him still echoed throughout his mind, and he couldn't help but think of what would happen if they got back to find her here with him...They'd tear him limb from limb. "You know you could be in serious trouble if they come back." He voiced his thoughts.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

"They're out at the bar,they wont be back until real late tonight or tomorrow morning."She said with a shrug."So what's your pack like?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 pm

"My pack?" he thought. "Well... I-I don't really...socialize with them. I go to the meetings once a month and I go hunting with them sometimes but I...I was kinda born into the lowest rank in the pack. They don't take any notice of me, no matter how hard I try." He clenched his jaw just thinking about it, how he'd try so hard not to be an outcast.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:23 pm

"Your pack should care about you no matter what rank you're in!"Harlow said angry with his family now."Stupid sh*ts."she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:26 pm

He "mm"ed in response. "I don't even think my family cares anymore. They avoid me. I don't know why. I think it's because they think it's my fault they're not omegas too." He laughed at her swearing and continued. "I don't care, as long as I get by. Most nights I sleep round my friend's house, he's kinda taken me in. But he's not...one of us you see? I can't talk to him about what's going on since we have to keep this disagreement strictly off limits to humans."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

"I can't stand being around humans..."Harlow said as she leaned against him a bit."My dad always told me that they were a race to never trust.That I was better if I never even became friends with any." she explained to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"What?" Drake said. "Humans are...brilliant! They can talk to you, and they'll never know about your problems in the pack. It's like having another life, which is what I need. if you're talking to another were, they constantly remind you of your problems...but not humans." He looked away.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 pm

"But the best advice comes from someone who's going through the same thing as you."Harlow said and nudged him with her shoulder."So if you ever need to talk while your being held here...well I kinda get where you're coming from."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Drake smiled. "Yeah, you too. But I'm afraid I won't be much help, I'm a little bit useless." Drake rested his head back against the wall and soon felt his eyes closing. Without much notice, he fell asleep.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 pm

When Harlow noticed that he had fallen asleep she stood up,placed the pillow closer to him and headed back to the house.She went up to her bathroom,got a shower then went to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:58 pm

The night passed quickly, and when he woke up a blaze of sunlight was shining on him through the doors. Squinting, he could just make out the house through the morning haze, before tossing his blanket off of him. The chains that bound him gave a loud metallic clicking sound as if to remind him that they were there, and he had no option but to stay in the same position, half hoping someone would come along and unchain him, whether it was Harlow or the others.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 am

[You dead?]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

[nope,just been busy and couldn't think of a reply for this]

Harlow went downstairs and ate breakfast with her parents the next morning,and while they ate she asked,"So what are you going to do with the boy?I mean,his pack will eventually notice he's gone and that'll give them an excuse to attack."Her dad looked at with a mix of annoyance and amusement. "Well,right now I'm not 100% sure of what were going to do with him and as for his pack attacking,we have guards out on the boarders of our territory."Harlow rolled her eyes and went back to eating."If you plan on keeping him then at least let him out for exercise.You know how a werewolf's body works.If we don't eat enough and get enough exercise then our body's will deteriorate." John shook his head and put his hands up in a surrendering gesture."Fine.Fine,we'll let him out before each meal for an hour.He'll also be given food whenever he ask for it."Harlow beamed at her father,"See,I will be a good pack leader if I'm already pushing you around."she said with a laugh.Her mom and dad laughed too,then frowned at her next question."So since I'm done eating,can I take breakfast out to him?And he isn't going to attack me because remember he's in chains?"Her dad looked at her mom and at her nod slowly gave his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm

[haha okay :3]

Drake looked out of the barn doors into the morning sun and tried to see as far into the kitchen window of the house...it didn't work. His stomach rumbled, he was so hungry...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz:) Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:31 pm

(on my phone so I can't do long responses)
Harlow put sausage, eggs, pancakes and ham onto a plate then grabbed a jug of orange juice and a cup before heading out to the barn.She had to put the items down so she could open the door and then she walked in with a cheery,"Good morning."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

He looked up as she walked in, giving her a smile. "Good morning. I see you come bearing gifts." He grinned.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next