Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme*

2 posters

Go down

Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme* Empty Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme*

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Dude. Here's our awesome little RP. Four characters each. In a locked room with one way glass on each wall so we can observe them Twisted Evil There's a long conference table and 8 chairs and basically that's it Razz
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme* Empty Re: Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme*

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Lets just stuff food in for them!!!! Soooo two guys and two gals?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme* Empty Re: Kira Deareh and Batteerah *attempts to rhyme*

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm

And we can make anything we want pop into and out of the room Very Happy

And yessiree Very Happy

I must use Shae for this. *twitches* And a set of twins!!!

Shae
Mari
Rhys
Carter
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Alright! I got this *winks*

Senha(duh)
Claire(she's still exploding from my brain o.e)
Daren(me gusta)
Douglas

Douglas gets nothing said about him because he is unloved. Just kidding XD
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

[[I feel Senha and Shae will either get along magnificently or kill each other. O.o And since this is just a fun RP, I need a new style of writing Wink]]
Shae
Mari
Rhys
Carter

"Where the hell am I?" I wondered out loud, stretching my legs off the top of the table. I glanced around the room and saw seven other curious faces. Instantly, I reached down for my gun and realized it wasn't there. I swore quietly and watched everyone warily.
"Don't know, Princess." I muttered as the red head finally woke up. About time. Her snoring was annoying.
I rolled my eyes at the two girls but said nothing. I didn't want to get in the middle of this. The hot red head seemed dangerous.
"Mari, shut up." I said calmly, glaring at my sister.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 pm

((*decides to be weird and give Senha pink text*))

Senha
Claire
Daren
Douglas

Jesus lord almighty, these people were obnoxious. I flexed my fists, wanting to claw someones throat out. I could totally do that, if I wanted.
"Um, hi." I said softly, looking around at the different faces. I tried to memorize each one, but since there didn't seem to be a way out of the room, I'd get to know them pretty well.
"Oh lord." I ran my fingers through my hair, glaring at the window on one side of the room. Obviously it was one of those weird mirrors they put in interrogation rooms. Figures.
I didn't say anything, just leaned against the wall. Honestly, how could these people sleep? I'd been the first to wake up. "Well, looks like we're all stuck here. I'm Douglas."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:08 pm

[omg. I'm so blonde xDDD I wanted to show this to you HERE. Then, I posted it in mine and Alpha's rp. I suck.

Anywho, this made me think of you!

Click
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down