Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo... :P

2 posters

Go down

Polo... :P Empty Polo... :P

Post  Middy Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

~Plot
Umm... none? Razz

~Rules
Website Rules.

~My Character:
General
Name: Amelia Lynn Fricker
Looks
Hair: Brown with natural light highlights(from the sun)
Eyes: Hazel.
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned.
Height & Build: 5'7, slim.
Other
Personality: Quiet, shy, a bit sarcastic... Will RP it Smile Also: Likes to play sports.
History: Born in New York. Her father died of cancer, so they moved to her mother's small hometown, Neil's Harbour.
Other: N/A

Middy

Back to top Go down

Polo... :P Empty Re: Polo... :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

*copies and pastes*

((Yeah, the description sucks but it is not at all important. Just for the sake of having one... ))

Name: Kougu
Appearance: Kougu is tall, standing around 6ft, yet he is by no means muscular and powerful. His limbs are abnormally long, and he is thin. Not slender or healthily fit, but downright skinny and gawky. His fingers are extremely long, even for his tall frame. He has a very pale complexion. That, combined with his skinny build and the permanent signs of insomnia marking his face, give him the appearance of being permanently unwell. He has long, black hair that often falls down over his eyes, and constantly covers the long, ugly scar on his left temple. His eyes are a dark, midnight blue that seem to hold a distant, haunted expression, though it is well hidden behind his layers of disguise. His expression is always kind and gentle, with very few situations causing an exception.

Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo... :P Empty Re

Post  Middy Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 pm

((That's fine. You can start. (: ))

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 am

Kougu leaned on his windowsill, staring out into the dark street outside. The moon was starting to sink through the sky now, indicating that the witching hour had passed and it was inching toward the early hours of the morning. Kougu turned his head slightly to glance up at the moon and his deep blue eyes were cast under an opaque duvet as the reflection of the moonlight fell upon them. A stray lock of hair fell down across his face, the inky black strands gleaming like the feathers of a raven's wing as they caught the light. His hair was, as usual, a complete mess, though this did not seem to bother him, nor did the face that he was dressed in nothing more than scruffy jeans and an old white T-shirt, despite the fact that there was a sharp chill to the air. Goosebumps began to raise on Kougu's pale skin, but he made no move to retreat away from the open window, letting the icy breeze toss his dark hair over his eyes, then out into oblivion once more. The moonlight seemed to drain away what little colour his skin had, casting a grayish tinge over his scrawny body. This, combined with the deep, dark rings under his eyes that marked his self-induced insomnia, made him seem permanently sickly. Kougu pushed away from the window with a sigh and prowled over to his kitchen. He tugged one of the cupboards open and reached up to a high shelf to grab a small round tube. He closed the cupboard again and stared at the little plastic container in his hand for a moment, then shook a couple of pills out of it. He clutched them in his hand, his fist seeming as harmless and delicate as a child's as his long fingers curved around to dig into his soft palm. He took a cup from the draining board and filled it with water, then placed the pills in his mouth and raised the cup to his lips. He poured the water down his throat, swallowing the pills with an ease that told of the fact that he had done this a million times before, and would do it a million more. He coughed slightly as he rinsed the cup and placed it back on the draining board, then he ran his fingers through his dark hair. The drops of moisture left the pale skin of his fingers and soaked into his hair, making it stick up even more untidily than ever. Kougu disregarded this, but simply walked back to the window. He stared out of it for a moment, his flimsy muscles tensing in apparent agitation, then he grabbed his keys off a hook on the wall and prowled over to the front door. He slid the key into the lock and turned it until he heard a click, then turned the handle and pushed the door open. He slipped the keys into his pocket, then leaped into the air with a yelp of surprise when the door slammed shut behind him. He wheeled around in an instant, a flash of silver following his hand as he whipped something out of his pocket with the speed of a striking snake. When he saw that his only attacker was the wind blowing the door shut, he relaxed slightly, and slipped the knife back into his pocket, releasing a deep, shuddering breath in an attempt to forsake his panic. A tremor ran through his body as he set out, partly from shock and partly from cold. Kougu ignored it, taking to strolling down the empty street with the icy wind biting through his clothes to set a chill into his bones. His bare feet looked pale as death against the dark tarmac he walked on, each step placed with a gentle delicacy that, in some ways, did not quite seem to fit him. His eyes had slid out of focus now as his mind drifted into a daydream, letting his feet take him wherever they pleased while his mind escaped the cruel world of reality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 am

"We can unpack in the morning. I'll show you your room." My mother said, stifling a yawn as she led the way up the staircase of our new home. Even in the pale light of the moonlight, I could see the tired and worried look on her face. For the last two days, she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, and I knew she was tired. Soon, I could hear the sound of my mother jiggling the doorknob until the door pushed open with a creak and a groan. She stepped out of the way and walked into the room. It was small, just like the rest of the house; the kitchen was probably smaller than my bedroom. The bed was almost too small, and the lamp was pink and had butterflies on it. The blankets didn't match at all, being a pretty light blue with white polka dots. The window was at the bottom of my bed, the moonlight shining down on the brown wooden floorboards. It was a room that seemed meant for an eight year old, not a sixteen year old like me. "Soon, we can move your stuff in," my mother said. I wanted to sigh and complain, but instead I said, "Thanks, Mom. It's great." My mom smiled, walking over and giving me a hug. "Thanks, honey," She said quietly. I had a feeling she knew I didn't like it. She let go and headed for the door. She turned around and said, "Try and get some sleep - it's almost early morning. I groaned, and she laughed, heading for her bedroom. When she was gone, I walked over to the window. I had a great view of the harbor and the ocean beyond it, but I was too said to enjoy it. Tears ran down my face as I thought about how much Dad would have loved to see this, and listen to the waves crashing on the rocks of the jetty. After a few minutes the flow of tears stopped, and I wiped my face on the back of my hand before crawling into the bed, falling into a fretful sleep.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 am

Kougu was still walking thoughtlessly when the sound of voices and doors slamming jolted him out of his reverie. He came to a standstill, shivering slightly in the cold, and watched peacefully as a woman and a girl left a car to enter a small, apparently empty house. It seemed as though they had moved here recently, or were about to... Kougu had never moved. He wondered briefly what it must be like... To leave behind everything you know, be it good or bad, and start anew... He thought he might enjoy the opportunity... Then again, he knew he would never leave his cold, empty house. Though the echoes of his solitary footsteps and the eerie silence that followed him like a shadow struck loneliness into his heart, his only connection to his family was there. Kougu turned his attention to the house again, letting his dark eyes linger on it, his pupils, wide in the darkness, darting from side to side to take it all in. The chilly breeze tossed his fringe over his eyes, but he made no move to sweep it back. He liked the comfort it gave him... The feeling that his eyes, his expression, were hidden. He had trained long and hard to master the art of secrecy, but he had always struggled. He had been born as an emotional, expressive child, though unfortunately those traits had been nothing more than problems to be dealt with in the field he had been born into... He took a few hesitant steps closer to the house, his sharp ears picking up on voices, and the warmth in the exchange between them. Though what he could pick up of the tone seemed subdued, there was clearly some connection between these people. A flash of longing darted through Kougu's eyes, and he dropped his gaze to the ground, watching the reflection of the moonlight as the first drops of rain began to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm

"Dad? Is that you?" I looked out my window where I could see a man, smiling sadly at me. Even in the middle of the night, the traffic was unbearable. I quickly rushed out my bedroom door, down the stairs of out huge, beautiful home. The rest of the house was quiet as I rushed through the livingroom and out the door. My father was still there, silently watching me. "Dad!" I called, running to him. He didn't move, but it seemed that with every step I took the distance between us was farther, farther, farther... "Dad!" I screamed, but I had already lost his attention.

"Dad... Dad..." I bolted upright in my bed, my heart racing. I felt hot and sticky with sweat, and my head pounded with a killer headache. I rolled out of the bed, a tremor running up my spine. I could hear the soft patter of rain on the roof, and there must have been a leak because I could hear water dripping on the floor. I used my hands to feel my way out of my bedroom and into my mother's. I rooted around in her purse until I found some Advil. I took a pill, put the rest back in her purse, and began to head down the stairs to get a glass of water. After I took the pill, I went into the bathroom and started the shower. The water was freezing cold and the tub was old and rusty in places, but it helped to calm me down. I got dressed and headed out the door, leaving a note for my mother in case she woke up before I got back. The night air was frigid and the rain pelted my face, but I walked on with my hands stuffed in my pockets. As I walked down the street, I spotted a figure ahead. I had a hard time believing anyone else would be out here in the rain, yet there the person was, walking down the street. I continued to walk, ignoring the figure even as I got closer and closer.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 am

Kougu watched the girl approach, wondering vaguely why she had left the house. It was rather interesting to watch other people, try to guess what was happening in their lives. He felt so distant from them, it was as though he was a different species entirely... Then again, he supposed in some way he almost was. He let his dark gaze linger on the girl, studying her as though she was a mildly interesting documentary on television. He felt a shudder run through him as she began to get closer, and stepped back into deeper shadows, his mind automatically causing his body to cower away from any form of closeness, not matter how insignificant. The cold breeze whipped his fringe around as it became stronger, lashing the dark, shiny strands against his face. He began to shiver suddenly as the chill factor of wind on wetness took effect. His thin, tattered shirt offered no protection to the elements, and his bare feet were beginning to wrinkle like prunes in the dampness as the rain continued to pour from the Heavens, drenching him more surely than before. After a while, even his hair stopped blowing, plastered to his face by the spitting rain as the downpour intensified. He coughed slightly, starting to wonder if he ought to head back to his home, but painfully aware of the fact that he did not want to return. Kougu sighed softly, then took another step back, further away from the approaching girl, before slinking off down the road in the opposite direction, feeling a boiling, bubbling build-up of nerves causing him to become edgy and jittery. He did not like being around other people... He just didn't belong among them. He was too different... Too dangerous. He had to avoid them. His bare feet slapped the ground harder, sending up splashes of water from the wet road as he extended his stride slightly and quickened his step. Hopefully she had not noticed him... Hopefully he could slip by without any acknowledgement whatsoever... Still, he was surprised by how aware he was of her presence. It was unusual for him to pay such close attention to a stranger on the street. Usually he would just melt away into the shadows and scurry away before they came anywhere near him... Yet there was something about her. Some expression on her face, or perhaps hidden sorrow in her eyes, that made him feel an unfamiliar stab of empathy. He didn't understand what it was... But he knew that he understood that pain. Then again, did he truly understand anything regarding the world of society? Probably not. That was why he had to keep going... Get away... Back to his lonesome life.

((Edited it, so it is full length now. Razz ))

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to ride a XC course. ;))

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Feeling as if I was being watched, I refused to look at the person as I got closer. I could hear the sound of bare feet slapping on the pavement, indicating that the person was moving away from me. I sneaked a quick look over my shoulder, and almost gasped out loud at the sight of the figure walking away from me. He wore no shoes, and his shirt was worn and tattered. He was a mess, and his hair looked horrible. His body was incrdibly thin and he was tall; the only words I could think to describe him were lanky, gawky and sickly. As I walked off, I began to feel self-conscious. Did I look so bad that I made this person stare and then walk away from me? I tried to convince myself that I was just making this up, that this person was either rude or very curious... or both. But even with my best efforts, the thought stayed with me as I continued walking down the sidewalk. The rain subsided to a light drizzle as the harbor came into view. Most fishermen were already gone out in their boats, and only a few remianed at the dock. The nasty smell of fish made me wrinkle my nose in disgust; I was never much of a fish person. Along with it was a salty smell of the sea that you could almost taste in the air. Tears began to run down my face again and I could almost hear my father say, "The ocean's quite a beauty, ain't it?" Ever since my father died of cancer, I felt as if a peice of me was missing; my dad had been the one that had held us all together, and was right at our sides in times of need. How could I go on without him? I had my mother, but we never had the same connection my father had had with us. Since my father had died, we seemed to finally click. But it wasn't enough to hold us together, not after the person holding us together was gone. There was a huge hole in my life, aching for my father's return. I couldn't give that part of my life away, even though it ached to be filled and might never be filled again. We had all thought he was in stable condition, but he died the next morning. We never even got to say goodbye. I began to sob at this thought, so I tried to think of something else. I walked down onto the beach, sitting down and pulling my knees into my body. A couple minutes later, my face was stained with tears but I had stopped crying. I watched the sun rise as I sat there in the sand, slowly getting up and walking back onto the sidewalk. My mtoher would be wonderng where I was soon.

[Finally finished! I feel like it wasn't very great, though Razz]

Last edited by Middy on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hadn't finished it :P)

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:06 am

Kougu released a sigh of relief as the girl passed by him. If she had noticed him, she had shown no visible sign of it, and he was glad. His legs suddenly feeling weak, Kougu slumped to the ground, sitting cross-legged on the pavement beside the street. The buildings around him seemed tall and threatening, stretching up into the sky to pierce the swollen clouds and release a torrent of icy raindrops to bit and burrow their ways into his skin. The thought sent a shiver through Kougu, and suddenly the chill began to sink in. He drew his knees up to his chest, folding his long, gangly legs into the weak grip of his flimsy arms, compacting himself to allow his body heat to manifest and keep him warm. Just a little rest... Just a little longer away from that house, and the memories it held. Away from the confusion of how he longed to escape it, yet dared not stray too far. He shook his head, his dark hair flopping from side to side like a wet mop, flipping off droplets of water which shot off like bullets, only to be lost in the downpour. Kougu sat there a while longer, shivering in the chilly dampness while he tried hard not to think too much. Finally, he felt the lashing rain begin to lessen, and he raised his dark liquid gaze to find that the downpour was gradually dwindling into a drizzle. As he watched, a beam of light pierced the clouds and darted like an arrow toward the earth. Kougu watched it with wide, absorbing eyes and before he knew it he had slipped into a daydream, forgetting all about the world around him. The lines of his expression seemed soft and poetic as his dark eyes stared up in wonder at something only he could see; moving pictures in his mind shaping a world of peace and tranquility, while the cruel violence of reality was locked out altogether. A transparent veil seemed to fall over his eyes, leaving his gaze unfocused as Kougu detached himself from the world, losing himself in a mindless dream. He would often loose himself like this... Simply drifting off to stay in one spot, unmoving, for hours on end. He was unaware of the passing of time, the chills of approaching hypothermia, the pangs of hunger, or anything else that would usually rule his life. The instincts that kept his self preservation skills alive shut down completely while he was in this dreamlike state, yet Kougu never seemed to have any intention to resist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:46 am

I began to run down the sidewalk, slowing after a while because I was tired. I saw the person again, and quickly looked away, hoping he couldn't see my tearstained face. I stopped walking to look at the house. I couldn't go in looking like this; it would make my mother feel horrible. I sighed and began trying to wipe my face with my sleeve, making myself look worse. My gaze lingered to the person across the street. He seemed to be in a trance; perhaps he was daydreaming? He must be hungry, tired and freezing, but he didn't seem to care. I turned away from him, tightening my grip on my jacket. I ran my hands through the wet grass and wiped my face, deciding that would have to do. I sneaked one last look at the person before walking off. As I neared the house, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Soon, my mother opened it, looking tired and bleary-eyed. My mother sighed with relief, letting me in and closing the door. "Sorry mom," I apologized. "I just needed to get out." She sighed again and said, "Okay. Wake me up next time, ok?" I nodded. "Of course I will." With that, I grabbed a box full of my clothes and headed upstairs, staggering with the weight of the box. When I was safe in the bathroom, I stripped my wet clothes and replaced them with a pair of dark denim jeans and a navy blue T-shirt. I added a pair of white stud earrings, then brought the box into my room. I headed back downstairs, this time bringing up another one of my boxes. I grabbed my hair brush, conditioner spray(I was too cold to have another freezing shower) and a hair elastic. I sprayed my hair and ran my brush viciously through it, wincing every time I came across a tangle. When I put that box in my room as well, I felt much better. I headed downstairs, where my mother was sitting at the kitchen table while she drank her morning coffee. I popped a bagel in the toaster that I had found while rooting for my stuff, then sat down beside my mother.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

Kougu suddenly came back to reality with a jolt, jerking his head up and glancing around. The sun was rising rapidly through the sky now. It was probably around 7AM already, perhaps later... Amazing, how fast time could pass when he wasn't paying attention. Kougu made to uncurl his legs, then suddenly released a gasp as unexpected pain knifed through his muscles. Between the cold and the lack of movement, he had almost lost circulation entirely. Wincing painfully with each movement, Kougu slowly straightened his limbs inch by inch, the gradually attempted to encourage his trembling legs to support him. His lips were tinged blue with hypothermia by now, and the chills were becoming more severe, causing him to tremble so violently that he could hardly keep his balance. That settled it, then... Time to return home. Kougu slowly began to ease himself to his feet, using the wall behind him for balance. His long, pale fingers gripped the protruding bricks with unexpected strength, spasms running through his stiff muscles as they protested to the sudden effort of holding his weight. He clenched his jaw and gaze one final shove, still gripping the wall for support, though finding that he was finally able to balance on his own shrivelled feet. The rain had ceased altogether by now, though the wetness remained. Kougu took a few hesitant, tottering steps away from the wall and soon found that, though he swayed slightly, he was able to keep his balance, at least to some extent. He raised one arm, ignoring the stabs of pain from his stiff muscles, and ran his pale fingers through his hair, parting the damp, dark strands to lift them away from his face, leaving them sticking up more untidily than ever, adding even more to his bedraggled appearance. Kougu felt his jaw stretch wide into a yawn, then he slowly began shuffling down the street, moving like a hunch-backed old man as the twinges from his aching muscles slowed his progress. His stride became looser as he moved on, and soon he found himself heading back the way he had come with his usual long steps, his body gradually warming up as the warmth of the sun combined with the warmth of movement to slowly extract the chill from his bones. He paused as he reached the end of the street, glancing up at the tall signpost bearing the street's name. His dark blue eyes darted back and forth over it, though he felt no recognition. He was constantly getting lost... Letting his mind wander while he walked, and forgetting where he was going. Often it would take him the whole day just to find his way back to his house. Still, it was not as though he had anything better to do with his time. As long as he didn't run into any other people, he did not mind wandering the streets. Solitude was always peaceful, if rather lonesome. Kougu paused, turning his head and letting his eyes dart back to the small house, wondering, yet again, just what that family's story was... Wondering what it would be like to lead a normal life, and feel normal pain, if just for a day. Perhaps if he understood what it was like to live as humans were supposed to, he would not feel so apart from the rest of them. Alas, he was doomed to be different... Perhaps too different, as fate would have it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

Pop!
I jumped at the sound of the bagel popping. I rooted around in the boxes, looking for some butter and milk. Luckily for me, I found them in the cooler where they were still good. I grabbed a butter knife from another box and spread the butter on my bagel. Then I grabbed a glass that I filled with milk. Putting the milk and butter in the small old fridge made me think of our large stainless steel fridge, and how it and the furniture would never match in this house. As if reading my mind, my mother suddenly said, "We are going to paint the walls and everything. It's going to look wonderful, don't you think?" I was about to agree when I saw my mother frowning as she looked out the window. I sat down with my bagel and milk, taking a bite before asking, "What is it, Mom?" She walked outside, pulling her shoes on as she walked over to talk to someone. I stiffened when I looked out and saw it was the person from the street. "Are you alright?" I heard her ask. "You look so cold - you could have hypothermia!" Why did my mother alwaysn have to embarass me like this? I thought as I watched from the window. I took another bite, then a drink of milk. My mother was obiously cold - she was shivering in the early morning, but refused to give up. Soon, I was finished my milk and was walking out, the bagel in my hand. "Mom!" I yelled from the street. "We have to finish unpacking!" I tried to get her to stop interrogating him, but I guess that after being a nurse for five years it was just habit. I shook my head, walking back inside to finish my bagel. I was not standing in the rain while she talked to the person. When I got in, I started thinking about my brithday in 4 days. Would we be done unpacking then? I had to think of something small for my birthday - I knew that my mother didn't have a job and she would end up spending more than nessecary on my birthday. A wave of tiredness washed over me, but I refused to go back to bed as I watched my mother and the person across the road, wondering what he would say to my crazy caring mother.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 am

"I-I'm fine." Kougu stuttered, raising his arms in a submissive gesture and quickly backing away, clearly alarmed by the sudden appearance of this person, and the seemingly endless supply of words oozing from her mouth. Not good... Not good at all... The sudden interrogation intimidated him, in a way that possibly only he could understand. He knew that he needed to get away, and fast, before something bad happened... Kougu forcibly calmed his tattered nerves, then spoke again in a low, calm tone; his voice completely emotionless. "Thank you for your concern. I am indeed cold, so I ought to be leaving now." He stated quietly, glancing briefly at her before turning and walking away, feigning a sense of purpose to prove that he knew where he was going, though really he had no clue. He shouldn't linger in the presence of others. Not ever. It was simply too risky, and he could not handle the consequences if the gamble were to fall to the wrong side. It was easier, and safer, to just keep to himself. That was what he had been born to do, after all... That was why he had done the things he had done... Why that man had made him do them. Kougu increased his stride, barely able to contain the fearful adrenalin coursing through him. It was only sheer willpower that kept him from breaking into a maddened sprint and fleeing this kind woman as one might flee a swarm of killer bees, or an insane mass murderer. He cast his gaze quickly from side to side, his dark eyes filled with an urgent desperation as he sought out a safe escape route. He would not hurt anybody... Not again. Kougu gnawed on his lower lip as he walked onwards, hoping against hope that the woman would not think to follow him.

((Sorry, absolutely terrible block, so quality and quantity were awful... Rolling Eyes ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am

I sighed with relief as the boy began to walk away, but held my breath as my mother followed him. "When you get hypothermia, you can't think straight!" She insisted, beginning to follow him. She didn't care how uncomfortable he was; her motherly instinct had taken over. "Where do you live?" My mother asked. With a sigh, I got a jacket and shoes and took off after my mother. "I'm sure he will be fine;" I insisted. "You're tired." I added. "I'm fine," My mother insisted. "Look how thin the poor kid is! He needs some help." Then she asked, "Do your parent's know you have been out so long?" My cheeks burned with embarassment as my mom kept going on. "Mom!" I insisted, but she ignored me. I tried to think of what my father would do, but I realized that he would probably be trying to help the boy as well. I sighed. Wasn't there anything I could do?

((Way too short! Ahhhh!!! *Screams and hides* Forgive me, Polo. Razz))

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am

"No, she's right, I'm fine." Kougu replied, glancing toward the girl who was clearly trying to get the woman to leave him alone. He backed away quickly, fending her off with his hands again. He had to get away... That was all he could think of. He had to get away before he hurt them. "I should be getting home..." He muttered weakly, his dark eyes dartin urgently around for some means of escape. He was losing it... Giving in to desperation. He was going to panic soon, and that woul only arouse supicion, something he could not afford. Yet still, he could not help but be curious as to why she seemed to care so much... Nobody ever seemed to care what happened to him... It was easier for him that way, and he was glad of it. Hedidn't know what to do in this situation... He couldn't work out how to get away...

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:36 am

[Ohhh, found page 2 Razz]

My mother sighed. "Let me at least give you some medicine to take home. Amy, get my bag." I sighed, and ran to get her bag. I rooted for her medicine bag once I reached the house, finding it pretty quickly. I closed the door behind me and ran back to my mother, hoping she would stop bothering the person now. "Thanks, sweetie," She said, kissing me on the forehead. "Now, let's see..." My mother began to search for her hypothermia medicine. When I was five, me and my parents went for a boat ride in early spring. The rowboat was hard to control, and the water wasn't good. I wanted to touch the water, and fell in. My father had rescued me, and after that I was always scared of the row boats. I was taken to the doctors who said I was fine, but my mother insisted I could have hypothermia. If she hadn't of given me the medicine, I could have easily died. I took a deep shuddering breath, refusing to cry in front of my mother and this person. "There's a bottle of it!" My mother said with satisfaction. She grabbed the person's bony hand, placing the bottle in his palm. She also handed him a slip of paper. "If it gets worse, call me," She said. "This is Amy, and my name is Rose." With that, she smiled at him. "Take care."

[A bit better... I think I may be gradually getting out of this block Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 am

[Polo?]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down