Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 7 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Laiko finally felt reality hit him, and he pulled back slightly, his hands resting on her shoulders. His expression was completely serious as he searched her face, his bright green eyes showing his own confusion, which her expression seeme to mirror. "You know I'd do anything for you." He whispered softly, his eyes locked on her face. "And I promise that I'll figure this out." He murmured, gently pulling her into a hug and clutching her close to him, though it was clear from his actions that the hug, at least, had been strictly friendly and nothing more.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 7 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Scarlett-
I nodded, though I wasn't entirely sure what I could do... Where did it leave us? I mean... Was he gay, bi or straight? I pulled back from the hug running a hand through my hair. "I need to get changed, I'll do it in the bathroom" I spoke slowly standing, grabbing the night dress from the end of the bed and walking out of the room. I didn't wait for a reply I simply went into the bathroom before just sitting on the floor. I lent against the wall closing my eyes tightly, so confused it hurt. I didn't know if I could sleep in the same room as him after that... An explosion of all my senses, I gave a gentle sigh Just hugging my knees tightly a few more silent tears escaped as I buried my face i my knees, though unconsciousness took a hold of me before I could get changed or return to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Laiko nodded and pulled back, watching her leave with a slightly hurt, despairing expression. What was he supposed to do now? Was he even gay? He had assumed he was, because of what Mike had told him that time, but after that kiss, he wasn't so sure... Then again, he was intelligent enough to know that he was probably just thinking these thoughts for Scar's sake, and that they probably weren't even true... He was fooling himself, because he didn't want to lose her. Witha frustrated growl, he pushed himself up from the bed and prowled over to the box, scratching through it just for something to do. His fingers brushed softly over something cold and he felt as though he'd taken a blow to the back of the head. He actually fell forward, just managing to catch himself before he crushed the box of evidence. What the hell... He grasped the cold metal handle and pulled the object out, staring at an elegant silver pistol. Inscribed on the side were the letters 'L.A.I.K.O'. Laiko stared at the gun for a moment, his heart beating faster and faster. Then the rush of memories hit him hard. He staggered backward, collapsing against the bed with the gun still clutched in his hand. He lay there for a few minutes, staring ahead in pure shock and twitching occasionally. Then his expression hardened, and all emotion left his once kind face. His bright green eyes narrowed slightly, changing his face completely as he flicked his fringe out of his eyes. He clutched the gun tightly in his hand, then pushed himself to his feet. He remembered it... He remembered it all... And it was time to clean this mess up. He walked over to the bathroom and rapped loudly on the door, waiting with an expressionless face for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Scarlett-
I jerked awake with a squeal, "Don't hurt me!" I screamed helplessly before realizing where I was, "Laiko?" I asked, quickly undressing and changing into the night dress, my heart race racing my breathing was little more than rapid gasps before I slowly began to calm myself before sleeping, realizing I was tired... "I just fell asleep, sorry. You can come in if you want" I spoke my voice trailing off slightly as I yawned, picking up the clothes I had been wearing, wondering if he was coming in...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 pm

"Actually, I'll be taking off now." Laiko replied quietly, his voice completely unlike his own. "I've some unfinished business to attend to..." He added darkly, a slight growl to his tone. "But first I feel I must give you at least some explanation." He concluded shortly, stepping away from the door and pacing across the room like a cagd animal, walking with tense, springy steps and holding the gun so comfortably, it might as well have been an extension of his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Scarlett-
"Laiko? Are you alright?" I asked him, slowly walking to the door, opening it though the moment I noticed the gun I backed away from him, "Don't hurt me, please" I mumbled, tears fell down my face fluently, I didn't try to stop them I noticed the bathroom window and headed towards it, I'd rather jump to my death than be shot again. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to hit him, I was trembling at the force of holding myself back
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:15 pm

"I won't." Laiko replied coldly, slipping the gun into his pocket before turning to face her. "Listen - You were good to me these past few days, and..." He shook his head, trying to sort out his thoughts. This was all too much... Who the hell was he? He had changed so much since the attack... Those 3 years with Mike, Kevin, Simon... And now Scar? He loved them all... He didn't want to let them go. But what about before that? All that had happened? He was on the run - he couldn't stick around. Besides, he was supposed to be cold and heartless... What had happened to that? Was he ashamed of hving been that way, or was he ashamed of the kindness...? Who was he? He couldn't decide... "Scar, come over here." Laiko encouraged, his voice slightly softer and less official. "We need to talk." He concluded, using his kind, gentle tone, much to his own disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Scarlett-
I shook my head, "N-N-No" I fumbled with the window lock behind me, trembling in fear... He had a gun... I wasn't going to trust him. He knew I was scared of them, he knew everything... I'd kissed him! I thought he knew, I thought he would understand. I was wrong. he was just like everyone else. He wasn't the special person I thought he was, no different. I exhaled slowly I wasn't going to cry anymore tears over him. While I couldn't control what I felt for him, I could block it. Live even more of a lie than I was, no difference. Nothing had changed, though now he knew. I hd to get away, I had to run again.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Laiko suddenly felt a flash of guilt and panic at her actions. That was when it hit him: Even though he remembered everything... Knew who he was, who he had been, and who he would be in the future... He still cared for her. He hadn't been kidding himself after all... Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he took the gun from his pocket and dropped it on the bed, then raised his hands in submission and took a step back. "Scar, I'm sorry." He murmured softly, backing slowly to the opposite wall and sitting down, keeping his hands where she could see them. "This isn't fair to you, I know, but this isn't my life." He explained slowly, struggling to keep his tone steady. "Give me a chance, and I'll explain all I can." He added quietly. "I'm not going to hurt you - I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Scarlett-
"No. If you've found who you are leave. If you don't need me leave. if you don't want me hell just leave. You've used me, you've hurt me, I trusted you! I kissed you! I'm in love with you! And I'd rather be dead and buried. I should of let my father shoot me. It would of stopped all of this!" I screamed at him before I ran out, jumping over the gun before running out onto the street, the broken glass outside ripping my bare feet to pieces. It wasn't safe to be out here, but I didn't care. I couldn't do it. I ran to the ally way before sitting against the wall, hugging my knees.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Laiko was turn between growling in frustration and howling in despair, but since he couldn't tell which was the correct response, he simply stayed silent. His gave darted to the gun, and the sight of it held him frozen in place though he knew he should have been running after Scar. He leaned toward it, his fingers reaching for it, but then he forced himself to look away and the urge gradually left him. It was too late for him to take his own life with honour. Far too late. And it was too late for him to revert back to how he had been before he knew... He cursed under his breath, slamming his fist against the wall. To think that he had almost escaped all this... And then he had got it back! Idiot! Laiko pushed away from the wall and dashed out into the street, roughly shoving a drunk man out of his way as he took off after Scar. He sprinted after the distant sound of her footsteps, finally skidding round the corner into a dark alleyway. He paused at the entrace, His hand resting against the cold stone beside him as he bowed his head to catch his breath, the moonlight throwing him into silver silhouette. "Scar..." He murmured softly, "I'm not going to chase something I can never catch." he informed her softly, "I'm not going to be talking to a wall, so tell me now: Do you want to hear me out or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Scarlett-
"Just go away, leave me alone. You want a sweet goodbye kiss? Your not getting one. The most you've got is my heart, and I had no choice about that one" I growled at him, trying to go the other way, though I had a clear limp from where the glass had got into my foot, I was at a dead end, before I glanced up. I swore under my breath I'd have to try and get past him without hitting him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:07 pm

"Once I'm gone, you'll never find me again." Laiko informed her softly. "Is that really what you want?" He asked quietly, making a firm decision in his mind while he watched her closely for her answer. His face gave nothing away, but his heart couldn't cope with the confusion. He didn't even know what he had done to Scar to deserve this treatment... He had done some awful things, which he would never have regretted before finding this new outlook, but he hadn't done anything to her... Had he? Well, it didn't matter. Everything was resting on her decision... It was the most twisted form of gambling he'd ever partaken in.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Scarlett-
i suddenly dropped to my knees. Crying. I couldn't do it. "I'm sorry. So sorry. Just shoot me now. Save everyone from this." I mumbled hugging myself making no attempt to tend to my wounds or look up as i slowly curled up on the cold floor. Not wanting anything but death.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"I left the gun behind." Laiko replied simply, sighing and leaning back against the wall behind him. While he longed to comfort her, the thought of doing so repulsed him. He wasn't supposed to show emotion. That was his order... How could he overcome that, and become the person that Scar had fallen for? He couldn't. Not with the knowledge of all that had happened packed into his mind... No, it would be so much kinder to her if he just disappeared like he should have those 3 years ago. Rather have her miss him a little for a while than have her wishing forever that he could be what he'd once been. He wished now that he'd never opened that box... Well, he'd gotten his wish. He's found out that he was straight after all, but at the cost it came with, it hardly seemed worth it any more. Suddeny consumed with bitterness, Laiko turned to leave. "I'm sorry, Scar." He murmured softly. "This was never supposed to happen, and I'm sorry it had to happen to you, of all people... I'll set it straight now, and you'll be spared all this." He murmured quietly, gesturing toward himself. "Do me a favour... Tell Mike and Kevin I relocated to America." He muttered before turning and walking away with brisk steps, the image of the silver gun calling to him. He had failed last time, but he wouldn't fail again.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Scarlett-
"Laiko!" I quickly got to my feet. There was one test, though it'd hurt me more if he turned away after. "Tell me you don't want me and your going to leave me after this." I whispered gently before claiming his lips with a bubble me passion. Wrapping my arms around his neck giving him all i had my last once of hope.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Laiko turned his head despite himself as he heard his name, his expression cold and devoid of emotion. His facial muscles twitched in surprise as he noticed Scar walking toward him with determination, and he stiffened instantly in preparation for whatever was about to happen. Next thing he knew, she was upon him, assaulting him. He placed a hand on her shoulder as her face drew close to his, ready to shove her roughly away, but something stopped him. And now her lips were inches away, and he clamped his jaw shut, wishing that it would all just vanish, and take the confusion away. Then she was kissing him, and his body unfroze. His arm stiffened as he made to shove her away, quite ready to punch her face in, but then something seemed to click into place, and his tense muscles relaxed. He slid his arms around to her back, and responded passionately, but only for a moment. He suddenly pulled back, pushing her away slightly and glancing away. "This is wrong... I can't do this..." Laiko muttered, shaking his head. "It's not fair to you." He insisted, closing his eyes. His grip on her shoulder had already slackened, and his lower jaw seemed weak with suppressed emotion, showing the weakness of his will. One tiny push, and he would submit, for better or for worse.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Scarlett-
"Walk away, if you leave me you'll never see me again." I told him picking up the broken glass bottle. Holding it into my chest blood already began to dribble down my nightdress before squealing as i was grabbed from behind a knife against my throat. As i was dragged off though i didn't struggle just watched waiting for Laiko to decide the stranger dragging me through a doorway
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

"Wrong move." Laiko growled as the man tried to drag Scar away. Moving with a skill that came only from years of precise training, Laiko managed to grab the man's knife arm and kick him hard in the shin at the same time, causing him to drop the knife. He caught the man's huge fist as he flailed a punch at him, crushing the bones of his hand with a steel grip. "Get out of here." Laiko growled menacingly. "Or I'll rip your teeth out and watch you slowly choke on them." With that cold-hearted threat, he sank his knee viciously into the man's stomach, then feinted toward him as he began to retreat, causing him to turn and run. Whether there were more of them or not he didn't know, but what he did know was that he was unarmed, and that his skills were with a gun. When paired with his gun, there were very few things that could overcome him. Without it, he was just an average guy... He turned to glance at Scar, and for a moment he couldn't summon any emotion to know how to react, but then his softer side seemed to break through as he momentarily ignored everything but her. He stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her, blocking the rest of the world from her sight. "I'm sorry, Scar." He murmured softly, his voice shaking with emotion. "I'm so sorry... I wish I'd never done it, but I..." His words trailed off as his tone seemed to get drowsy, and he suddenly leaned his weight on her more than hugging her. He smiled softly, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth as he fixed her with that same gentle expression he'd been wearing when she first came round in the school yard that day. His eyes slowly slid shut and he lost consciousness, his limp form slumping over Scar as the bullet wounds in his back slowly began to bleed, causing blood to soak through his clothes. A tranquiliser dart protruded from his neck, the needle of it piercing into a bulging vein and pumping its poison through his bloodstream, stealing consciousness away from him. He had made his choice. He wanted Scar... And he would fix all the rest, some day, somehow... If only he could survive that long. But when a rogue assassin lets their guard down, if even for a moment, they'll never be given the chance to put it back up.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 am

Scarlett-
I rose am eyebrow though didn't question as he fell limp i have a soft sigh before taking as much of his weight as i could. Before i struggled back to the house. I only just made the stairs before i lay him on the bed. Removing his shoes before placing the blanket over him. I then stalked off to the bathroom cleaning myself up before going back to the room. I stayed awake as i lent against the wall. I needed sleep but i wasn't going to get it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 am

The dart slipped from Laiko's neck as scar began to move him, falling to the ground and lying there in feathery innocence while its victim was dragged away. A few, short moments later, a lithe group of dark figures leaped from the rooftops, their faces hidden as they whispered in low tones and examined the dart. If the girl hadn't been there, they'd have had him... But at the same time, they had to be careful not to alert her to their presence. The attack on her had given them a good opportunity, but once again the boy had escaped them. No matter, though... They would get him, and soon at that. He couldn't run forever...

Laiko's lips parted to release a low groan as his back met the bed, the soft surface pressing painfully on the two gaping holes where the rubber bullets had struck him. Though not powerful enough to kill a man, the rubber bullets could leave some rather unfriendly injuries, and had always been the organisation's favourite compromise for bringing in those victims they couldn't afford to kill. Now he was on the receiving end. Laiko's face twitched slightly with the contortions of pain, but he was lost so deep in his forced slumber that he did not stir.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Scarlett-
I sighed, resting my head back, I was clueless upon his attack. Though that guy didn't help. I slowly began to rock myself gently, trying to relax. Calm my senses... It wasn't working, I glanced over at him before I slowly stood, sitting on the edge of the bed slowly running a hand through his hair. How could I have tried to turn this away? There it was again. I was falling into a pit too deep. One I wouldn't be escaping anytime soon.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

"Scar..." Laiko murmured softly, his face twitching as he felt her fingers parting his hair. He bit back a groan as he attempted to force his eyes open. He managed half way, squinting exhaustedly at what he could make out of her, then his eyes fell shut again and his body went limp. He lay still a moment, then his fingers twitchd slightly and he attempted to reach blindly toward her hand, not quite managing to drag himself out of the drug-induced sleep. Though in all honesty, he was partially glad of it... For the confusion while awake was impossibly huge. Who was he? What was he supposed to do? What about Scar...? The questions were endless, yet no answered ever seemed to come to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Scarlett-
I glanced up as he spoke my name, "Just rest, you need it" I spoke softly, kissing his forehead gently before using my other hand to take his, forcing away the walls of unconsciousness as they tried to confine me. Keeping his hand, my other hand running through his hair before trailing down. I needed to do something to keep me awake
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Laiko fought against the stupour for a moment longer, then submitted, the tension gradually leaving him as he slipped away, his hand goinglimp in Scar's palm. Some time later, when the drug finally wore off, Laiko came around again. He slowly opened his eyes a crack, blinking rapidly as he tried to get them to open further. A few blinks later, he was wide-eyed and able to take in his surroundings. "Scar?" He asked quietly, wondering if she was still there, and if she was still awake. The confusion struck him the moment conscious thought returned to him, but he pushed it away, determined not to let it rule him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next