Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P Empty Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Well... I don't have a plot. I don't have a character. So let's just wing it, huh? Razz All I'll start with is a name... Shall we say... Laiko? *thinks* Well, that'll work, unless I think of something better at some stage... Razz
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Scarlett-
As the cut broke through the crack in the icy blue curtains consciousness fell over my form like a tidal wave. I slowly eased my limp body into a sitting position forcing my brains to function. The simple movement causing the ginger curls that hung loose to bash around my shoulders. I let a groan escape, as I slipped off the bed my once warm feet touching the icy cold wooden floorboards. I chewed my lip and sighed as the shiver ran up my spine, chasing across my every nerves end, making me feel the coldness. I closed my eyes for a moment before I rubbed my arms, before I padded across the room snagging a towel from the open draw before shuffling across on the cold floor, giving myself a static shock as I attempted to open the bathroom door. I winced before pulling away and trying again. I tossed the towel upon the floor before undressing. I turned on the shower before stepping in, letting the water beat against my skin, match my own racing heart beat. I closed my eyes, the water straightening my bouncing curls as a thin smile stretching across my lips. No stress, just time to think, about everything and yet nothing, letting my every breath intertwining with the condensation seeming to dance, before fading away. into nothing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Laiko awakened to the sound of a shrilling alarm clock. Clamping his eyes more firmly shut, he lifted the pillow and put it over his head, muffling out the sound, then snuggled deeper into his duvet and ignored the sound. "Somebody shut that clock up!" Somebody mumbled groggily from the next bed in the room, his voice thick with sleep. Laiko grunted and squirmed further still under the covers. "Laiko!" The boy's voice rose in exasperation, and Laiko suddenly felt a pillow slam into him, hurled from the opposite side of the room. "Get up, you twat." The other boy advised, sounding far too bright and cheerful for so early in the morning. Laiko groaned and slapped his hand against his clock, shutting it off, then shifted upright in his bed and rubbed the sleep from his bright green eyes. He turned his gaze upwards and blinked sleepily at the other boy. His face glistened with sweat, and his shoes were caked with mud. Clearly, Mike had been out for his morning jog again. "You've too much energy, you know that?" Laiko teased, grinning up at his friend. He glanced over at the other boy in the bed beside him, who had now started snoring loudly. "Sleepin' like a log..." Laiko commented in surprised disbelief. "He was awake just a minute ago..." Laiko shrugged and shook his head, then kicked off the covers and got out of bed, picking up the various articles of his school uniform that he had laid out the night before. "Catch you later!" Mike called back to Laiko as he left the room. Laiko raised a hand in farewell, then walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He had a quick shower, then dressed in his school uniform and attacked his uncooperative blonde bangs with a comb. He left them dripping,not much caring if they dried off looking like he'd been dragged through a bush, and grabbed his schoolbag from next to his bed. He was running late, judging by the luminous dials on his alarm clock, so he decided to skip breakfast. Moving at a brisk jog, Laiko dashed down the steps of the boarding house and out into he crisp, cool air outside. The lawn coating the school grounds was still coated in dew, and a fine mist hung in the air, but already students were congregating around all the walls, railings and benches, leaning against them to catch up on what had happened the afternoon before. Laiko fixed a pleasant smile on his face, then went around to greet everybody he knew, which was most of them, and throw a word into a conversation here and there.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 am

Scarlett-
The cussing came fluent under her breath as she stepped out of the shower, she was going o be late again. She swept the brush through her currently straight hair before throwing it back into a basic ponytail. Knowing it would 'puff' out later, it never looked as bad once up. She snapped her bag off the back of the chair once she was dressed jogging down the stairs before heading for school, thankful for her physical fitness. As much as she hated most of her lesson, she was good... IN the ones she actually did something in. Most of her lessons she's do little, it wasn't because she couldn't do it... Rather she didn't want to.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Laiko was busy talking to a couple of Asian exchange students when he heard somebody calling his name. He politely excused himself and turned away, glancing in the direction of the shout with a puzzled frown. A cheerful grin broke his face as he saw his roomates, Mike and Kevin, as well as their non-boarding friend, Simon. "Hey, Laiko, get over here!" Kevin called, slightly more sprightly now that he had properly awoken. Laiko chuckled and jogged over to them, a grin still plastered on his face. "What's this?" Mike jeered, grabbing Laiko's stomach as he reached them. "Oi!" Laiko yelled, jumping backwards and shoving Mike away. "Back off!" He ordered with a laugh, cuffing his friend on the back of the head. Mike dodged and dragged Laiko into a noogie. He groaned with exasperated amusement, then pulled away and shook his head when he was finally released, his blonde hair fluffing up in every direction. He combed through it briefly with his fingers, then glanced at Mike and shook his hea with an amused smile. It took him a few moments to realise that Mike was speaking, and in a serious tone, and Laiko's face creased into a frown as he turned to listen. "Seriously though, Laiko..." Mike was saying in a distinctly know-it-all tone, "If you don't start getting fit and eating better, you're going to get kicked off of the team..." Laiko nodded in agreement, but soon zoned out of the conversation. Sport wasn't really his passion... He just did it because Mike had asked him to, and he hadn't had the heart to say no... Laiko soon began thinking back to when he had met his friends. He hadn't been the same then... He had been timid and insecure, feeling alone in a big world that he knew nothing about... The principal had taken him to the room and introduced him to them, and they had stared at him like an alien at first. Once the principal had left, however, they had begun to speak to him, and he had soon gained confidence and became the person he was now. Whether that was his true self or not he had no idea, but at least it was something to fall back on... He smiled fondly at the memories, then fixed an attentive expression on his face as he realised his name was being mentioned again. "Laiko, what do you think?" Mike asked, throwing Simon a savage glare. "Do they stand a chance in the finals?" Oh shoot.... What sport had they been talking about? Oh well... "I think so, but only if that guy plays... You know, that really good one?" Laiko replied vaguely. "See? I told you!" Simon jeered, shoving Mike playfully. A good natured scuffle soon broke out between the two of them, and Laiko sidled away slightly while Kevin yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was then that Laiko's attention was caught by another student entering the school grounds. He didn't recognise this girl... Fixing a pleasant smile on his face, Laiko departed from his friends and waked toward her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Scarlett-
I huffed a gentle sigh as I Ran my finger to my still slightly wet pony tail. The curls were coming back. Joy. I didn't exactly hate my hair, but it was a pain to deal with. I generally hung back, I didn't have the perfect figure like most girls, yet I didn't look anything like most girls, I was different. Too different, it wasn't accepted. For most with ginger hair are blue eyed or brown. As mine were an emerald with golden flecks littering them, I slowly blinked, holding my eyes closed for a moment wishing I was home, away from this place. With my family. Though of course. They didn't exist. Because of my stupid anger, my pathetic actions, I swung a fist hitting the tree beside me, I glanced across my hand as I pulled my clenched fist back. Blood, flesh, hint of bone, splinters. Oh well. I didn't care. My anger killed my family, something I wasn't going to go into. though I did drop to my knees. In frustration, I didn't cry, I didn't speak. I did nothing. I stayed on my knees, gaze to the floor as the blood slithered between my fingers before neatly pooling on the hard concrete surface beside me. Pain was a friend as it was most peoples enemy. But then we get back to the fact I'm different. That was because of my father... Him and his violent ways... The gun... The barrel... The bang... The sweet goodbye as he licked his lips. I tightly closed my eyes as I got a headache. The violent memory of my fathers attacks. The fists, the bruises, the fire. The scar that runs from my heart to my left foot. The collision with death, then having the warm comfort ripped away. Death was easy, the dream. The life if more complex, the nightmare. Before i knew it my body was a limp substance on the floor. Passed out cold. Though my thoughts went on, raging with the memories, the pain, the screams. It was too much for a six year old. No six year old could take it like I could, but then. How many six year olds could take down and murder their mother, father and elder brother? Before starting a fire and making it look accidental.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Laiko's face fell in horror and he broke into a sprint as he saw the girl collapse. He reached her in less than a second, proving why his coached continued to persevere with him despite his unenthusiastic attitude toward sports. "Hey!" Laiko called as he reached the girl, dropping to his knees beside her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked desperately. He stayed silent for a moment, his own heart pounding so loudly in his ears that he thought he wouldn't be able to hear her answer, even if she gave one. Oh shoot... Was she asleep? Dead? Unconscious? What the hell was he supposed to do in this situation? He glanced around in desperation, only to find to his dismay, that the bell had just rung and the last late student was dashing through the heavy oak doors into the school building. Cursing under his breath, Laiko glanced hopelessly back at the girl, helplessness threatening to overwhelm him. Then suddenly, unexpectedly, came a flash of Deja Vu. He didn't understand it, but it had happened before... It was as though he had been here before, done this before, though he could never remember doing anything of the sort in his life. Yet somehow, he suddenly knew exactly what to do, as though he'd been an expert on this sort of thing his whole life. He suspected it had something to do with that big, blank gap in his memory... But that didn't matter now. Laiko grabbed the girls shoulders and pulled her onto his lap, supporting her back with one shoulder. He pulled her eyelids back, and felt for her pulse, then came to the conclusion that she was unconscious. "Hey, hey, snap out of it." he encouraged softly, lightly slapping her cheek. When no response came, he pulled a small drinking flask from his pocket and dumped it's contents on her, letting ice cold water fall over her face and soak into her ginger hair. "Wake up!" Laiko instructed more firmly, slapping her face slightly harder, though not quite enough to hurt her. He was strange surprised by how little he cared that his perfect attendance record was probably being flattened at that moment... Usually he would have been devastated, as every tiny slip-up could mean losing his scholarship... And to lose that, would be to lose everything. Still, he was sure they would understand... He gnawed on his lower lip anxiously as he gazed down at the girl with a concerned frown.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Scarlett-
I came back when I felt the slaps, a small tear escaped, the first crack in the solid brick wall that I'd been hiding all my emotions behind. "I..." I mumbled frowning at the pain I was in, taking his hand. "I'm. Fine." I finally managed to ground out after some attempts. I held his hand to prevent him from hitting me further, normally I would repel at any male contact. As I realized I was being touched by him I tensed, suddenly moving away from him before groaning as I held my head. my right hand still bleeding from the punch I'd thrown at the wall. "Just, p-p-please. Don't h-h-hurt me." I stuttered holding my hands up slowly in an almost helpless plea. I couldn't prognosticate what was happening or going to happen, but I didn't dare trust this guy. That was my fathers doing, and he payed the price for that. I kept my hands up in surrender, I didn't want to end up killing someone else. I didn't know how I could cover up that fact in a school playground. Unless he smoked and had a lighter in his pocket I couldn't start a fire anyway, The fire was my solution. i never knew why, but it just was. Something just are. And Fire just is one of those things, no explanation, no reason. It just was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

"Sorry, sorry!" Laiko replied instantly, raising his hands in surrender and scooting backwards away from her. "I didn't mean to have to hit you, but I couldn't just leave you out like that... You could have gone into a coma." Laiko explained, his face furrowed in genuine concern. He kept a short distance from her, for even though he was longing to comfort her, he could tell it would do no good to get closer to her when she was clearly nervous of him... He assumed that whatever had happened had jut put her on edge... Maybe she thought he had knocked her out? Either way, the last thing he wanted to do was upset her further. "I really am sorry." He said again, his tone thick with apology. "Are you sure you're all right? You just passed out... What happened?" He asked, the words flowing fro his mouth before he could stop them. He had always been too talkative for his own good... His teachers had mentioned it many a time... Laiko was about to drift off in thought, when suddenly a flash of crimson caught his eye, and his gaze flickered to her injured hand. "Oh my word!" He exclaimed in horrified shock. "Your hand! It's- it's- What happened?!" Laiko asked, his expression one of utter horror. He was near distraught from the shock of it all... Just what had happened to this poor girl...? "Will you let me do something about it?" Laiko asked, almost pleading, "Just until we get you to the nurse... It looks really bad!" He bit his lip to keep himself from saying more, and was nearly trembling with the effort of resisting the urge to go over there and make sure she was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Scarlett-
"I... Just have this fear of males" I spoke simply before looking to my hand, I sly smile went across my lips, I moved a bit big the flesh, showing him the bone underneath. "I punched the tree, I have anger issues. No one cares, hopefully I'll bleed to death, though then again, if this damn place wanted me to die I would of when I was four, when my father started on me" I told him emotionlessly before realizing I'd said too much. I slowly stood, stumbling though managing to stand. Just, I glanced at him, hoping he wouldn't question my babbling. "Now, if you don't mind. I have a lesson to bunk" She informed him, walking away, though walking like a drunk man. unable to walk in a straight line. Barely controlling my movements
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Laiko was slightly taken aback by her words, but before he could react, he had followed her gaze to her injured hand, and had to fight the urge to be sick as she moved the flesh around. He grimaced and turned his head away, unable to look a moment longer. He turned to look at her again as she went on speaking, his face twisted with a sympathy so strong it was painful. What on earth had happened to this poor kid...? Her father? Had he beaten her...? How cruel. He didn't understand how people could do such horrible things... It made him sick. But what could he say to something like that...? Something so awful... Laiko was honestly stumped. For once in his life, he had no clue what to say. He set his jaw in determination, quickly scrambling to his feet as she started to walk away. " Don't say that..." He murmured, shaking his head. "Don't you ever say that..." He repeated, struggling to contain himself under the circumstances. Something about what she'd said... The casual mention of death... Had stirred some emotion in him that he had not even known was there. Yet another thing that had been locked away in memories he could never reach... The tears burned at the back of his eyes, tears of sympathy and tears for forgotten memories, yet they never made it any further than that, for Laiko was stronger than his sensitive actions might suggest. "You're clearly not all right." Laiko insisted, stepping toward her and placing a steadying hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, honestly, but you can rest assured that I won't hurt you. Still, that doesn't mean I'm going to let you out on the streets in this state!" Laiko insisted firmly, shaking his head. "There's no such thing as a life not worth saving, and you could have a concussion. It'll be dangerous to move around too much. I'll take you to my dorm, it isn't far from here... Please..."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Scarlett-
"I'm the one thats not alright?!" i asked him i pulled up my jean leg as high as i could showing the long scar, pulling up my top so he could see that it continued, "Fourth birthday, my father locked me in the shed and set it alight. One of the support beams fell on me, still alight no one came to my aid. I had to make my own way out. It runs from my heart to my foot. My family was the ones with issues." I informed him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Laiko gaped at the scar for a moment, then forced his mouth shut. For the first time since he could remember, he felt anger boiling through him. Anger... So this was what it felt like? In the few short years of his life that he could remember, he had never experienced anything quite like it... "How could he do that to you...?" Laiko asked, his voice trembling from protective anger. "That's... That's beastly!" He all but growled, his usually cheerful face contorted by extreme sympathy, and a protective anger toward the evil man who could do such a horrendus thing to this poor girl. It made him want to just hug her endlessly until all the pain went away, but he knew that something like that would be plain stupid... And a little weird, even for him. Yet still... He wished there was something he could do to ease her pain... "I'm... So sorry..." He mumbled softly, his eyes downcast. "That's just... Wow. It's a miracle you're alive... Thank goodness." He muttered softly, tears of sympathy prickling at the back of his eyes again. He suddenl shook his head,forcing himself to focus... "You're hurt." He murmured gently, gesturing toward her hand. "You don't need to make yourself endure any more pain... It won't help anybody. Please jus let me assist you...?" He pleaded, his tone soft and gentle, with a comforting brotherly warmth to it. This poor girl... This poor girl... He could scarcely belive it, it was all just so horrible... So awful...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Scarlett-
"But i deserve the pain. I took his, my mothers and brothers abuse for three years. It was when he aimed a gun at my head i lost control. The bullet went through my shoulder before i killed all three before setting the house alight and Running away. I was 6. I murdered three older people." I trailed off before realising what i had said. "I'll do anything just don't tell anyone what i just told you. Please, anything." I begged
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Laiko blinked in utter shock at her words, stumbling backwards with his mouth agape. "I-" He broke off, too shocked even for words. What the hell was this... A horror film?! He had never heard of anything quite like it. It was... Awful... Yet for some strange reason, the information did not affect him as much as one would expect of a boy who has little or no experience in the area of death and murder. He felt almost as though he had dealt with this sort of thing before, though he knew he never had... Once again, his memory evaded him. The shock wore off pretty quickly, and Laiko found h was not actually too upset by this shocking information. Not as much as he had expected... "I- wow..." Laiko stuttered, a faint awkward chuckle escaping his lips at his own reaction. "That is... A truly terrible thing to have had to go through..." He mumbled, a slight frown crossing his face. He had autmoatically taken her side... Despite the fact that se had pulled the trigger, he was instantly convinced that she was innocent, and that what she had done had not been her fault. "Of course I wouldn' tell anybody." Laiko replied with a shake of his head, a gentle warmth in his tone. "What do I look like, a monster?" He asked, chuckling slightly as he made a vague attempt to lighten the mood. "Come on, forget it... We all make mistakes, even if some seem bigger than others. Nobody deserves pain." He assured her, offering a comforting smile. "Come now, let's get you fixed up." He insisted more firmly, grasping her arm lightly and gently attempting to guide her toward his dorm. He didn't want to stay out in the school grounds... If he was caught cutting class, no matter what the reason...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Scarlett-
i sighed letting him take me to where ever he was on about. I closed my eyes walking with him, i was trembling in fear from tin basic contact he was giving though i naw not have known it but had let him into my life and he wasn't going to be aloud out. "I'm Scarlett by the way though my family always called me scar for the obvious reasons" I mumbled before i struggled tension ran through me something... It was happening. He was back.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:09 pm

"Scarlett... I like it, it suits you." Laiko informed her, smiling kindly at her, while still gently lading her back toward the dorm. Of course, he didn't know much medical aid, but it seemed that his memory did, so he ought to be able to do something, even if he didn't understand how or why... "I'm Laiko, because that's what it said on the paper." He added, a slightly humourous tone to his voice. Of course, that was not really a joke... He had been given his name not too long ago, because when he had been found, all he'd had with him was a scrap of paper, and the letters 'L.A.I.K.O', so he had been named thus. It had no reason... At least, not that he knew of, bu he liked that it was different, and he liked the way it sounded. Of course, there weretimes when he wondered what his name had been before... But he never thought about it for long. It wouldn't help, anyway...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Scarlett-
I sighed. Nodding slowly before my knees buckled as i passed out again. He was closer. Siphoning my energy causing me to always pass out. It was getting dangerous and Laiko was being dragged down for my problem.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Laiko's brow creased in concern as Scar passed out, and he gnawed his lip nervously, trying to work out what to do as he supported her, dragging her arm over his shoulders so she wouldn't fall down. Well, he'd have to get her back to the dorm... Then he could call the nurse if he needed to. His jaw set with decided determination, Laiko lifted Scar into his arms and set off at a brisk walk toward the dorm. For the first time since he could remember, he was truly glad of his football training. Had his arm muscles not gotten developed from so many push-ups, this would probably not have been an easy task... As it were, he was able to cradle her in his arms and still walk with relative ease. A short while later, Laiko found himself in his room. He deposited Scar gently on the bed, then chewed his lip nervously as he watched her, hoping that she would wake up without him having to do anything. She looked so peaceful, lying there... Hardly capable of murdering 3 people. Yet there was something... Some long forgotten instinct, that told him she was telling the truth, and he did not doubt it for a moment. What he did doubt, was whose fault it really was... He just could not believe that it was her. There must have been some ulterior motive... Some higher up power... Some greater control...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Scarlett-
i suddenly sprung upright trembling shaking though being icy cold though boiling to touch... Too hot. It was unnatural. She pulled her knees to her chest before suddenly breaking down in tears crying heavily into my knees mumbling repetitively he's back.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Laiko was jerked out of his thoughts with a jolt as Scar suddenly sat up. He rushed to her side, overcome with panic as she began to sob. He immediately sat down on the bed beside her and impulsively wrapped an arm around her shoulders, not even bothering to hink of the ramifications. She neded comfort, and he needed to comfort her. Laiko was completely shocked when he felt the temperature of her skin. "You're burning up!" He exclaimed, a blind panic clouding his senses for a moment. It was the longest second of his life... Sitting there, motionless, and not knowing what to do... Then, suddenly, the knowledge came to him from an unknown source. He slowly took is arm back, then got up and watched a blanket and a wet cloth. He wrapped the blanket around her, nd put the wet cloth on her forehead, then sat down beside her and rubbed her shaking back with gentle, soothing strokes. "It's okay..." He whispered quitely, barely even aware of what he was saying. "It's going to be all right... I won't let anything happen to you." He watched her with deep set concern as he continued to make his best efforts to comfort her, beginning to feel a slight sense of desperation. What was wrong...? Some part of him longed to scream a her, demand to know what was going on, but he restrained himself. He could do his best, and nothing more. He would just have to hope that was good enough...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Scarlett-
"You can't change what has been done, now you know you shall die also. You know to much and shall be given death. The one thing Scarlett can't have. She offer to suffer after what she did." I spoke in some trance, the words weren't mine but came from my lips as i suddenly cuddled against him. Hiding my face in his chest. My father was using me to send messages
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Laiko's breath caught in his throat, though just like before, the terrifying situation did not affect him as much as he'd thought. He accepted it with relative ease, breathing deeply to still his racing heart. His limbs trembled ever so slightly, and he gripped Scar a little closer for comfort, but he was still nowhere near as scared as he should have been, considering the circumstance... Considering that he, plain old normal Laiko, had just been given a death prediction by something that seemed decidedly supernatural. One thing was sure, that had not been Scarlett speaking... That had been something darker... Something that he failed to comprehend, yet was easily willing to believe, due to that awfully strange sense of Deja Vu that he had seen something like this before... "Are you okay?" Laiko asked gently, stroking the back of her head slightly awkwardly as she pressed her face into his chest. That was a little close, even for him... But then again, he was not one to complain... As long as he could offer some comfort, he didn't mind anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Scarlett-
I slowly nodded. Sitting up pushing away from him slightly "my hands hurts" I mumbled. That was why i was here. I needed to avoid my father
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:00 pm

With an effort, Laiko refrained himself from asking what had happened. "Oh, right..." He muttered awkwardly, quickly getting up and walking over to the bathroom , his face hidden slightly by his soft blonde hair as he bowed his head, hoping to hide his expression to some extent. He had a horrible feeling that his cheeks were slightly flushed, and he didn't want Scar to know that she'd made him uncomfortable...Then she might feel bad... And he'd feel bad for making her feel bad, and it would be a whole big guilty circle. There was no needfo something as ridiculous as that... Laiko rummaged through the cupboards until he found the first aid kit that Kevin, the sensible one, always insisted on keeping there for emergencies. Laiko smiled fondly at the thought of his friend's apparently useless paranoias, and made a mental note to thank him later. Laiko snapped open the little box, and took out an alcohol wipe. "May I?" He asked, holding out one hand toward Scar's injured one while clutching the sanitising wipe in the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next