Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 11 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 am

"Getting ignored by things my mind created..." Laiko muttered irritably under his breath, clearly not taking kindly to having been ignored, even though he still believed that Alex had been a figment ofhis imagination. Noticing the interrogator's distraction, Laiko took the opportunity to kick out at his shins. His foot made contact, and as the man doubled over in pain, Laiko headbutted him, knocking him out instantly. Of course, it didn't help much, as after the blow to his own head, he felt even worse than before. Reinforcements would be here soon, and then it would be too late. That was when Laiko remembered Scar, and quickly swung his head around, onl to see her lying on the ground, coughing and spluttering. Unable to comprehend what had happened, he prepared to call out to her, but as he opened his mouth, pain hit him like a tidal wave. That man had not been unconscious after all, and now it seemed he had given up on his interrogation, and was toying with Laiko's life like a boulder dangling on a thread.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 11 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 am

Scarlett-
I fished my knife out of my boot as the attention was off my before throwing it at the button the interrogator hand, the button that was being Laiko's life line. I led on my back as my aim was perfect, destroying it. Slowly focusing on my breathing again, before I slowly stood up glancing up, awaiting both reactions.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:29 am

Laiko collapsed as the electricity running through him was cut off. Only the ropes that tied him to the chair held him in place as he slumped forward, completely limp and unmoving. After having o many volts of electricity pumped into him, he would certainly not be getting off scott free. In fact, he would be extremely lucky to survive, assuming he was not already dead, which would have been the most likely prospect, had his will to live not been stronger than even the hardiest of cockroaches.
The interrogator watched at the button was detroyed, then shrugged and got to his feet. He walked over to Laiko's limp form, felt for a pulse under his neck, then smirked and left the room, closing the door behind him. He didn't care any more. He had better things to do...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am

Scarlett-
I ran over to him. "Laiko?" I asked, pain fear and worry struck through my voice like lightening, there was no hiding it. "Can you hear me?" I asked, desperately trying to find his pulse as I used my free hand to undo his ropes. A small tear escaped as I couldn't risk loosing him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 am

As the ropes holing him upright were released, Laiko slumped down on the floor, his body flopping pointlessly to the ground, then lying there in an unnatural position. He showed no sighn of moving, save for an occasional twitch of a nerve as his body began to show the final spasms of death. His lips drew no breath, and his heart had been silent for a number of beats now, nor did it show any signs of reawakening. Beside him, the electric machine beeped innocently, perfectly ready to administer another shock to its next victim. The copper clasps connecting Laiko to the contraption were still intact.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:44 am

Scarlett-
I removed any remaining connection before I shifting his limp form into the recovery position slowly beginning the CPR, I wasn't going to give up on him. He needed me as I needed him. Though The difference was, I was sure of my feelings as he wasn't.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:50 am

Slowly but surely, Laiko's body began to shut down. Without his heart to guide it, his blood ceased to flow, and simply drifted aimlessly through his veins. His lips showed hints of blue as his body heat gradually began to dwindle. He was little more than a corpse now, though his brain was still partially active, and his spirit was not yet lost, as he clung to what few thoughts he had left, wlling his heart to start beating again so that he might have a second chance.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 am

Scarlett-
I glanced around helplessly before attaching two of the wires from the machine to him, it was worth anything, I turned it down to a lower rate before hesitantly shocking him once, waiting for a reaction before I'd think about doing it again
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:58 am

Laiko's body jerked as a shock ran through him. His heart gave a feeble beat, then another, and another before slowly fading out again, leaving him near death once again.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 am

Scarlett-
I scowled, "You better come back Laiko. Your all I have." I spoke with a more gentle tone trying again at a slightly higher rate, I picked up my knife, if he wasn't returning I didn't need to go on.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 am

As the next shock sped through him, Laiko's body jerked more violently, and his heart sped into an alarmingly rapid beat, then slowly settled into a rhythmic beat, beating away strong and true in his chest. After a few seconds had passed, his chest slowly began to rise and fall with his breaths as his lungs came back into action. His fingers twitched slightly, but he showed no signs of returning to consciousness just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 am

Scarlett-
I exhaled heavily as he started to breath again. I shoved my knife in his boot and his gun into my pocket. before walking over to him, I carefully lifted him into my arms, heading out after gently putting him over my shoulder, so I could grab the gun if needed as I attempted to make my way out of the building.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 am

Laiko flopped limply over Scar's shoulder, his head lolling pointlessly at the end of his neck. His hair was still glued to his face by sweat, and remaied still for the most part. He showed no signs of stirring, not ever a twitch, as he lay helplessly over Scar's shoulder, feeling like a pig tied to a spit.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 am

Scarlett-
I sighed softly, managing to get out with little stress, heading home again. I hoped this wasn't going to become a habit, me carrying him back. The thought did make me smile as I headed for the stairs, thankful for my physical fitness before I placed him on the bed. I brushed my lips across his forehead before I sat on the floor. Removing both guns though keeps my knife firmly in my boot as I hid the guns in the draw
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Laiko remained in his coma for quite a while, his condition never changing for the better or the worse. Then, one day some 13 days after the incident, his eyes flickered open. Blinking in utter bewilderment, he turned his head slightly to look around the room. The slightest movement caued him near unbearable pain, but he needed to know where he was... Ah, Scar's room. He recognised the surroundings, and the soft feel of the bed beneath him. But did that mean... Was Scar here, too? He attempted to ask, but found that he had no voice. Moistening his mouth with his tongue, Laiko tried again. "Scar?" He asked softly. Much to his annoyance, the word left his lips as something closer to a croak than actual speech. Laiko began to think back, trying to remember what had happened. Last he knew, he had been being electrocuted to within an inch of his life... Had Scar saved him? How much time had passed since then...?

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm

Scarlett-
At the slightest sound of moment I jogged up the stairs, my hair was a slight mess. My eyes red for the lack of sleep, "Laiko?" I asked gently slowly walking over to the bed, placing a hand on his cheek with a weak smile.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Laiko's eyes darted toward Scar as he head her voice, opening fully after a couple of blinks. "You're okay..." He mumbled, weakly taking her hand and squeezing it softly before his own hand went limp and hid eyes slid shut again. He remained in his semi conscious state a short while longer, then managed to convince his eyes to open again. He smiled slightly at her, then attempted to push himself into a sitting position, only to fall back against the bed with a wince. His body wasn't ready yet. "What happened?" He asked weakly, his voice gradually starting to gain in strength.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Scarlett-
"I threw my knife at the button, dislodging it, stopping the volts. he walked out after my fathers words, I had to resuscitate you while vowing if you didn't make it I would kill the person who did this to you. I brought you here in some hope and you've been out about thirteen days" I spoke softly, sitting on the end of the bed, "I'm just glad your okay" I smiled faintly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"I didn't miss much then..." Laiko joked weakly, smiling wearily up at Scar. "He's a good man, really..." Laiko commented fairly, "He was just doing his job, and he's damn good at it. If he'd had any longer, he might even have got me to talk... I'd like to think otherwise, but I remember only too well how difficult it was back there..." He trailed off with a slight shrug, though the simple movement caused him to wince again as pain scuttled up his stiff spine. He sighed, letting his eyes fall shut again in utter exhaustion as his fingers reached toward Scar's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Scarlett-
I took his hand, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Your guns in the draw with mine" I spoke softly. Staying on the bed with him, giving him the comfort if he needed it. I was here if he wanted me, if not I would leave him in peace.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Laiko nodded briefly. "Thanks." He mumbled, his lips barely moving to form the words. "I won't be forgetting that again in a hurry..." He added with a soft chuckle. He soon fell silent again though, for even the faintest of laughs caused him extreme pain. He had got pretty messed up... "Say, Scar?" He murmured softly, his eyes creeping open again to look over at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Scarlett-
"Good, because I don't want to have to carry you back here again" She giggled, "Yes?" She asked him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze as her gaze went to his face as I noticed his eyes opening slightly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 pm

"That can't have been easy." Laiko commented with a light, careful chuckle, taking care not to cause himself unnecessary pain. He squeezed her hand again, looking up at her with a slightly wistful expression. "You're not going to walk out on me now that I've lost my good looks are you?" He asked with an impish smile, winking slightly so that she'd know he didn't reallt believe she was like that. It was still rather a sore loss for him though... He hadn't been kidding about that. His face woul be blemished for life now, and though he had never exactly noticed his good looks, he was certainly noticing the absence of them. The cut on his cheekbone should definitely have been stitched and, though he would never admit it, he still couldn't see a thing out of his left eye where he had been so badly punched. He hoped the injury didn't look too bad...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Scarlett-
"What good looks?" I snorted playfully, winding him up. "I did sort your wounds as best as I could. Most of it is gone, with few scars. And I'm not leaving you until you force me away. Or death comes, which ever is quicker" I smiled faintly, letting go of his hand before standing, walking over the to dressing table, returning with a hand held mirror, "Here" I spoke, handing it to him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Laiko stuck his tongue out at Scar's comment, shoving her playfully. "Thanks." Laiko murmured softly, smiling fondly at her. "It means a lot to hear you say that..." He added quietly. "I need something to depend on..." He let his thoughts trail off, shrugging slightly, then smilng at her again as he released her hand. He took the mirror as she offered it to him, managing to tilt himself up slightly so as to better study his reflection. A faint line accented his cheekbone where the skin had split, but it did his face no misjustice. As for his eye... Laiko tilted his head a little to the right, studying it out of his good eye. It looked normal... If only it would see normally... He just hoped his depth perception wasn't off now... He couldn't afford to lose his accuracy with a gun. Than again, if he could hit a moving target with his eyes closed... Still, it was never a good thing to be handicapped... "Still a handsome guy!" He joked with a goofy grin, winking at Scar and setting the mirror down beside him on the bed, then carefully shifting himself into a sitting position. His face contorted with pain at the movement, but he persevered determinedly, and is expression sunk back into blissful relaxation when he had settled himself into a seated position.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next