Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 22 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 am

"Right, asprin it is then." Luke replied cheerfully, filling a glass of water from the sink beside the bed and placing it and two small, round tablets on the bedside table beside her. His head jerked up at her next words. "Wait... Matt Bauer?" He asked, his eyes wide with surprise. "So it was him!" Luke added, his face splitting into a grin. "He's my brother." Luke explained with a smile, "So you know him, then?"

Laiko prowled down the passageway - the door to the hospital wing was now in sight, but he had to remain vigilant... He didn't want to be caught and dragged to the psyche ward... Hell, he was perfectly sane! The psyche ward... Honestly...
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 22 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 am

Scarlett-
I nodded, "We were really close two years ago, but we've distanced a little bit since than. I'm supposed to be 'keeping him in line' and staying in his room with him, but I've been assigned to work with you instead." I mumbled watching him, though refusing the painkillers. I'd be fine, it was finally starting to ease.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22