Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 12 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Scarlett-
I grinned, "Naw, you love me really. But then again, I don't give ou any choice. Oh well" I giggled playfully sitting beside him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 12 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

"Whatever!" Laiko scoffed, grabbing her around the shoulders and giving her a squeeze before planting a kiss on her head, just as he had done up in the attic all that time ago... He had still thought he was gay back then, and he hadn't known anything about 'L.A.I.K.O' or his role in it... He hadn't had a care in the world. Ignorance is bliss, after all...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Scarlett-
I stuck my tongue out at him. "Don't argue with me. I will pin you to the bed. And your in no fit condition to stop me." I teased him poking his side with a grin. Clearly happy to know he was going to make it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

"Pft!" Laiko scoffed, "I could stop you in my sleep." He informed her with a tone of complete superiority. He cuffed her playfully on the back of the head, then doubled over in pain at the effort, using his arm wrapped around her shoulders to support himself. "Ouch." He announced in a matter-of-fact tone. He pulled his arm back once he had recovered, struggling to manouver his limbs properly. His entire body felt foreign and unfamiliar... He suspected he might have sufferent nerve damage from the shock, as he had lost some feeling in places. To think that he had been so fit just a short while ago... And even more so when he had been an assassin. And he had taken all that for granted...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Scarlett-
I sighed heavily walking out of the room returning with a glass of water and some pain killers. "Take these darlin'" I spoke as I sat on the bed offering them to him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Laiko shook his head with a slight smile. "Thanks, but I'd rather go without, if you don't mind." He replied, smiling sweetly at Scar. "It's good for me to learn to deal with these things, you see, so I might was well make the most of the opportunity." He finished with an enthusiastic grin, so typically himself that the past 13 days might never have happened. "I'll take the water though." He added as an afterthought, holding out his hand for it. "I'm parched."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Scarlett-
I smiled sweetly at him. "Water? Here you go sweetie" I grinned before tipping the glass over him. "Damn you still stink and need a shower." I grinned teasingly at him before putting the glass down
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:04 pm

"Ugh!" Laiko exclaimed with a grin, shaking the water from his arms, then wincing briefly at the sudden flicking movement. "Damn you..." He said softly, narrowing his eyes playfully at her and shaking a fist in mock fury. "No wetting the invalid, fool!" He complained, punching her playfully on the arm. "I daresay you're right though." He added, slightly more seriously. "I'll be hitting the showers as soon as I can stand." He decided.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Scarlett-
"Now thats sorted I'll get your drink." I spoke with a smile jogging down ties stairs before returning with the glass sitting on the bed before i offered it to him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:22 pm

"Thanks." Laiko replied as she handed him the drink. He took it and downed it in one gulp, sighing in relief as he put the glass down. "That felt good." He announced with a slight smile. "Okay, here goes..." He muttered to himself, kicking his legs off the bed and gingerly testing his weight on them. They trembled violently, and he didn't completely trust them to hold him if he tried to stand. Still, he had to try sometime... And the shower was calling to him. He pushed himself up, then winced and dropped into a sitting position again, only managing to bite back a howl of pain with supreme effort. He took a deep breath, then tried again. This time he made it to his feet, and managed to stand there a moment, his legs looking like they could give out at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 am

Scarlett-
I placed a hand on his arm watching him with slight concern, "Do you want me to see if the bath works instead?" I asked him, not wanting him to be in anymore pain than he had to.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

Laiko turned to Scar with a smile, finding it a little easier to balance withe the support of her hand on his arm. "Thanks Scar." He replied, giving her shoulder a light squeeze. "But I think I'll be fine. The sooner I bounce back, the better." He added more solemnly. "You worry about me too much. I always pull through just fine in the end - you should know that." He patted her cheek affectionately, then stepped away, keeping one hand on the wall for support, though not allowing himself the luxury of moving slowly to give himself time to recover. It simply would not do to appear weak and feeble in front of Scar. Now that he had recollections of his glory days, Laiko had regained a certain cockiness that perhaps he was better off without. He had no intention of showing weakness, ever, whereas before it hadn't bothered him in the slightest. He expected respect, too - As he had demonstrated under the mockery and taunts of the Interrogator. As such, he could not afford to appear unworthy before Scar. If she was to trust him, rely on him, she had to know that he could not be taken down so easily... That he would keep slaving on, no matter what the cost.
Blood was flowing into his legs now, his circulation improving, and it was easier to walk and maintain balance. Suddenly noticing the doorway before him, Laiko took his hand off the wall and walked relatively naturally toward the doorway. As he made to walk through it, his left shoulder collided hard with the doorframe and he stumbled backward, cursing under his breath and rubbing his sore shoulder bitterly for a moment before walking successfully through. Damn. Would he ever regain the sight in his left eye, or was he going to be waling around crashing into things like a clumsy idiot for the rest of his life? That was sure to demand respect... He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:28 am

Scarlett-
"You sure your alright?" I asked quickly going to his side, I slipped my arm around his waist, preparing to support him. "You don't have to be harsh on yourself, recovery takes time." I spoke gently, I knew that myself, but I could also see where he was coming from. I very rarely gave myself chance to recover.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:03 am

"I'm fine." Laiko replied, his tone slightly sharper than he'd intended. He gave her a light squeeze, then pushed himself away, determined to stand on his own. "Time I don't have." He said softly in reply, shooting her a slightly somber smile. He sighed then, glancing around and trying to remember the way to the bathroom. He had lived here once, so he should know... But he had cut off all ties with his life of innocence as part of the assassin's code. He supposed he could probably find some of his father's old clothes to wear...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 am

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly, "Second door on the left" I whispered softly to him, as I looked clueless before I disappeared back into the bedroom I sat on the bed before sighing softly before leaning back. I glanced around the room before I closed my eyes, I hadn't slept properly recently. But as much as I wanted to I was worried about him so i doubted I would be able to sleep.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 am

"Thanks." Laiko replied simply, tilting his head slightly to one side so he could watch her leave out of his right eye. The simple action frustrated him, and he had to bite back a growl before stalking off to grab some of his father's clothes that had been left behind. The man's room stank of cigarette smoke, but Laiko just made a beeline for the cupboard, holding his breath. The clothes had a musty, mothbally smell, but they were better than nothing. Laiko shrugged and grabbed a few items, then walked back to the bathroom, pleased to find that walking was starting to become easier and more natural the more he did it. He entered the bathroom, locking the door behind him, then placed his clothes in a pile in the corner.
Turning on the hot water, Laiko had a long, thorough shower, staying under the jet of hot water for a good half hour or more. Not only was it blissful to wash off the blood, sweat and grime of the last couple of weeks, but it was nice to be able to be along, and just think...
Finally, as the hot water began to run cold, Laiko reluctantly turned the shower off and dried himself with a towel before dressing in the clothes he had selected. An old pair of jeans, slightly baggier than he'd ideally have liked. A plain, long sleeved white shirt with buttons running down the front, complete with cuffs and a collar. He left the top 2 buttons undone, exposing his neck and down to the top of his chest. Finally, he tossed a black tie around his neck and tied it loosely, letting it hang casually and untidily down from the open collar.
Shaking his head and scattering water from his hair like a dog, Laiko fluffed up his damp hair with his fingers before unlocking the bathroom door and stepping outside, feeling distinctly refreshed. As he passed through the doorway, he bashed his shoulder once again, immediately biting back any audible reaction for fear that Scar would hear him. He couldn't have her working out what had happened...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 am

Scarlett-
I was lightly dozing by the time he'd finished, not in the most comfortable position as I'd moved to the floor. For a weird reason sleeping in the bed now felt weird, though it must have been just from the time I hadn't been in there. It didn't bother me, I'd been used to concrete floors behind dumpsters before this place came along...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:53 am

Laiko walked back to Scar's room, pausing in the doorwayto peer inside. He smiled slightly at the sight of her lying fast asleep on the floor. She looked so peaceful... Creeping quietly into the room, Laiko grabbed a blanket off the bed and dropped it lightly over her, taking care not to wake her. He winced as he straightened up again, pain knifing through his semi-broken body. He walked over to the dresser then, taking his gun from the draw before jogging down the stairs and heading outside. He paused as he entered the street, drinking in a deep breath of cool, fresh air. Then the smile faded frm his face to be replaced by a nervous frown. This would be the moment he would find out... Laiko glanced around edgily, then crept into the alleyway beside the house. He paused then, looking around for a target. Finally, he chose a discarded banana peel atop a tall stack of boxes balanced on a dumpster. Stepping back until he was at a distance of at least 30m from his target, Laiko raised his gun and aimed at it. He pulled the trigger, and a bullet sprang from the gun, streaking toward his target. Laiko relaxed, smiling smugly to himself, and was about to walk away when he was stopped in his tracks. A small crater had been exploded in the wall opposite him, but the banana peel remained intact. He had missed. Instantly, Laiko slipped into a haze of despair. He walked back to the house as though in a dream, stepping through the door and collapsing into the nearest chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:06 am

Scarlett-
I stayed in an unconscious slumber for a few hours before waking, I winced before realizing where I was. Home. Thankfully, I had a weird gut feeling something was going to go wrong, "Laiko?" I asked as I slowly sat up before a hand covered my mouth, leaving me no time to scream as I was dragged off. I let out a muffled scream as the stranger jumped out of the window, not wanting to get caught. Why I was being taken, I didn't know. I just hoped Laiko had heard me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:18 am

"Scar?" Laiko's head jerked up as he heard a muffled scream, immediately forgetting his own pathetic problems. He dashed up the stairs, taking them two at a time and ignoring the blasts of pain that exploded throughout his body. He reached the room just in time to see a strange man dragging Scar out of the window. Consumed with fury, Laiko leaped from the window, flailing madly in mid-air for a moment before landing in a beast-like pose and skidding down the tiled roof. As he leaped off that section, he found the ground travelling toward him alarmingly fast. He broke his fall with a roll, once again ignore the pain, and dashed off in hot pursuit after Scar.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 am

Scarlett-
I struggled in the mans arm, though the results in loosing my boot. My knife came flying out along with the boot. There was my only form of defense gone. I tried screaming again before biting his finger. The guy could only be described as bouncer-like. Letting out a gentle grunt as my teeth struck his fingers. Could of at least had the decency to react. He glanced back before scowling and running as he noticed Laiko behind him though I could hardly see let alone react. I was struggling in his arms with no form of self defense, The male showed no signs of slowing as he took a sharp right, I squealed and grunted before falling unconscious as he slid my head smashed agaisnt the wall. Part of me was glad for the darkness.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 am

Laiko sprinted after the man, though his strength was rapidly failing him. His body just wasn't ready for this... Clutching his gun in his hand, Laiko aimed at the man's leg without breaking stride. As he was about to pull he trigger, he hesitated. Before, he would never have doubted his abilities. Shooting a moving target while sprinting would have been child's play for him. But now...? What if he missed? Scar was right there... What if he hit her? Laiko growled in frustration, pushing himself on faster despite his rapidly failing health. He hated not being able to trust his aim. Hated it with a passion. If he couldn't trust his aim, what was he? He was worthless. Without his skills, he was a nobody. Clenching his jaw in rage, Laiko pressed on even faster, though his breah was coming in ragged gasps now and his legs were burning. Yet the man continued to draw away. That was it, he would have to take the risk. Putting on on final burst of speed, Laiko raised the gun and aimed it more carefully than he ever had in his life. Once locked on his target, he fired, hoping to Hell that the shot would strike its target. He couldn't afford to miss. Not this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:53 am

Scarlett-
My limp form jerked as the guys leg buckled sending him down on a nicely placed glass bottle. Shattering it as it cut into his chest. My limp form falling to the floor as he went down blood seeming to go everywhere from my head wound.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 am

"Scar!" Laiko gasped, staggering forward and forcing himself into a sprint again toward her. He stumbled in exhaustion and fell to his knees as he reached her, quickly grabbing her and dragging her away from the limp man. That had been a lucky shot... He dragged Scar onto his lap, quickly finding the wound from the bloo gushing from it. An overpowering sense of urgency set in as he quickly ripped off his shirt and used it to bandage her head, wrapping it tightly around to stop the flow of the blood. That was all he could do for now... Laio tugged Scar into his arms, the loose tie swinging pointlessly around his neck as he clambered to his feet, balancing her against his shoulder. "Hang in there, Scar." He muttered softly, starting to walk back to the house. After just a few steps, Laiko's legs couldn't hold the weght any longer, and buckled beneath him. He winced as his knees hit the ground, then struggled up again and dragged himself onwards, willing his legs to keep moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 am

Scarlett-
Consciousness was brief though i never fully surfaced. A loose grip on his arm though i other wise remained limp.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next