Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins. Empty Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 am

Name: Kougu Tanaka (His name means Tool. Surname is just a random common Japanese surname. Razz Haha! You'll see later Why is name is what it is. Razz Haha!)
Personality: to be RPed.
Skill: Shinigami. Zanpakutou name: Kataki no Itsu (Revenge of Peace. Definitely gramatically incorrect, but what the hell. Razz )
Looks: Tall, almost 6ft. Long, straight, black hair, usually untidy, with a long fringe that sometimes falls over his eyes. Pale complextion. Dark, intense blue eyes. Skinny, almost skrawny. Not much muscle. Long limbs and abnormally long, skinny fingers. Everything about him is long and thin, as though he had been stretched. His dark blue eyes have a mysterious quality, as though he's always lost in thought, though it is impossible to see what he is thinking.

(Sorry, I suck at this. Razz )

I twisted him a little bit... And will continue to do so as time goes by. Razz

Well. I don't think I need to say anything else. Here goes!

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cheese is taking over the world! D:)
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins. Empty Re: Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:29 am

Simple Failure ((Nikki Jenson))
Female
Vampire X Werewolf
My slender figure stands at five foot seven inches. My face is more of an ovel shape, though my cheek bones refinded. My eyes are midnight blue, with black specks. Seeming to indulge you in the dark depths. My eye lashes are long, black. Showing my need to not wear make up, they highlight my eyes perfectly alone.I look young, like a small child, not the fully grown teenager that I am. My ginger locks cascade down my back in hundreds of perfect curls, i always have a few covering my left eye, hiding most of the left face, trying to hid the scar that ran the whole way down the left side of my body...from being thrown over the clif at such a young age. You pretty much know everything else abour my looks and apperance.
my build is slender, i'm thin though not anorexic. My build is more...Athletic than anything else, not the usual build you find in wolves, I take after my vampire side with my bodys features and characteristics, i'm quite muscular though in wolves human form they tend to not be muscular in human form, the feminine side always was more scrawney as human. The male was musculer in both forms, I advise never laughing at a werewolf, fully one of not. You just wouldn't live.
Don't under estimate me, me and my brother may not be mentally linked though we can feel each others pain. You mess with one, your automatically messing with the other, if it's relationship trouble, phsyical or mental. He'll know and will track you down, as he's a private investigator he knows a lot. Any way, back to me. MY mood can change in a split second, and they'll be no reason for it. It will just change, right oon the spot. I can go from happy to depressed. Just like that. I do try and stop it from happening, though that plan fails most of the time. What can I do? Just two simple messages...Don't push me and DON'T judge me.
I am about to give you a...what I would call a minor insite on my past, though so much has happened in those seventeen years. Most of it has mentally scared me, messed me up in the head, it's why I am the way I am. Thanks to my parents...The bloody alpha of my previous pack. Though back to the plot. After I was born the pack imediately decided they wanted to get rid of me and Rhoan, We were a cross breeds and as our pack-the red pack- Was close to 'going out of buisness' this was the last thing they wanted, being forced the get rid of us, though our mother kept us on. Only being a pack of two didn't help either. Our mother raised us as best as she could untill we hit puberty. When wolves get moody and frisky. Our mother didn't want us to leave, we were her first born though the alpha grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and tossed my fragile figure over the cliff edge. Rhoan was soon to follow, that moment has specifically scared me, i'm terrified of hights. I tremble viciously, uncontrolably. It feels as if the goosebumps that rapidly race across my skin are making little holes for my raging heart to rip out of my chest. It took me weeks to leave the coma, during that time Rhoan had dragged me to the streets, we lived there for a while...And I met Tommy, he was breaking into a corner shop as I was buying some sweets, I was only twelve at the time though I though he was the one, as our eyes met my soal seemed to melt into his, becoming one with him. He let me a Rhoan join his little 'gang'. 'Possy' if you wish Our bond grew stronger as we grew closer, but then he began to learn the strength of my telepathic powers, using them for evil. But the streets soon caught up with him, he'd got so many enemies over the years, using me to help with a bank robery. Let's keep it polite and say he never got through it, the police said I was lucky to get out, he'd somehow blocked Rhoan from helping me. I was so scared, feeling so vonrible. He'd used me so esily, controlling my thoughts... But then Rhoan managed to get into work, with Jack. We kept the fact we were twins a secret between us. I became the crummy paper pusher and he went out doing under cover stuff. Jack to us both in with welcoming arms, though he's only like that with us. Over the years he watched us grow up, watched me 'come out of my shell'. Though only then did he notice how badly damaged I was. He introduced Jake to me, though I seemed to cowar away from him. jake had a sence of evila rund him...Just like Tommy. I was petrified of my boss's best mate. Now that proved it. Shortly after I'd turned seventeen Jack decided I actually needed a better education, sending me off to some school in a corner of America...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins. Empty Re: Polo, the mighty Girlehkins and their army of gherkins.

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 am

Failure-
I slowly padded aroudn the foret, my stench of a scent gave away my where abouts...But I was used to being hated. It was like second nature to me now. I looked down at my paws. I was a pathetic excuse for a werewolf. Just a little biger than your average wolf...But then again I was so much more dangerous. Even though I only had a pack of three, we were all very dangerous. Unruley near the stages of full moon. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of me , so you shouldn't. Heck Rhoan is scared of me if he catches me before I've had my daily dose of coffee in the morning. Me in a coffee deprived state is hideous...Speaking of which Hazelnut coffee sounded good about now... I shifted into my human form. My slender figure taking place of my once wolf form. Luckily my clothes had survived the transformation. How they survived the magic of it all. I didn't know. I headed at a slow-for me-Jog to my shoes. No way was I risking loosing my shoes for my wolf form. As soon as I came across them I slipped the boots on, only just stopping below my knee. I then started walking out with some elegance. I had that if nothing else.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 am

Kougu glanced around, spinning a small silver dagger in his hand. its handle was midnight black and shiny, yet it never seemed to get a single smudge on it. The blade was a bright silver with engravings along the top - words written in some arcane language, perhaps a language only he understood. He twirled his dagger a moment longer, then stabbed it downward toward it's holder clipped to his belt. Miss. Kougu winced slightly as the sharp blade was plunged into his leg, instantly deadening the flesh around the wound so that he began to rot alive. Wrinkling his nose in disgust at the smell, Kougu gave the dagger a hard yank. It grudgingly left his flesh, flinging droplets of dark crimson blood into the sky. They hovered there momentarily, reflecting the silver glow of the moon until they turned ashen in colour. They finally fell, splattering on the ground. Kougu carefully slid the dagger into its holder, then turned his attention to the wound and the perishing skin around it. He held his right hand over it, muttered soft soft words, and watched as a silver-blue glow erupted from his hand. He held it there a moment, then flicked his wrists and hooked his thumbs into his back pockets once more. The wound had vanished. Nothing but a bloodstained rip in the leg of his jeans remained, and these were hardly rare on his clothes. He had done the exact same thing countless times, yet he never seemed to learn. Unconcerned, Kougu wandered onwards, glancing around and scratching his head from time to time, as though looking for something he had lost. It was past midnight, yet Kougu continued to walk around as though he hadn't a care in the world. Why he was not at home and in bed, only he seemed to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 am

Failure-
I sighed softly, I glanced up at the sky as the first bit of precipitaition fell from the sky. I shrugged before casually walking on again as My heel clicked against the path as I made the first step onto the sidewalk. As my heels clicked along I patted under the skirt of the dress making sure I was armed, one gun on one thigh. A silver knife strapped to the other, though was held in a special holder. As shifters and Vampires were both very sensitive to silver. I was overly, though the amount of times I'd been shot. I flicked my fring over my left eye and shifted my hair so it covered the remining of the long scar that cutup the left side of my body. Deadly, and hideous. All for being different, for being a freak of nature. I then stopped... Someone was close, or something. The scent wasn't familular, wasn't human. Whatever this thing was I hadn't encountered with it before. Now that was a fact I could state here and now as I pulled out the gun. I shoved some silver bullets inside befre moving it into my jacket pocket. I was good at playing my damsel in destress roll. I'd had to do it many of times of missions before. I zipped up my jacket chewing my lip, kept my gaze on the floor as I made myself colder, my lips turned clue as I slowly kicked a rock along, a small tear slid don my face as I aproched this weird creature. Rhoan would kill me if he knew I was out this late. But once an undercover agent, always an undercover agent.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:20 am

Kougu walked on a short distance, then came to an abrupt standstill as he heard footsteps nearby. Strange, for other people to be out so late... Usually They were all asleep by now. He would have been, except that he seemed to have misplaced his house yet again... Even if he did remember where he lived, he would still have to find the keys. Where had he left them...? Kougu subconsciously patted his pockets, an absentminded expression crossing his face as he wracked his brain. Finally, he shrugged and looked around again, his dark blue eyes finally coming to rest on the slim figure of a girl, around his own age he would guess. Kougu watched her with vague interest, staring at her as one might stare at a television show that does not quite hold their interest. The sort of thing one watches simply because they have nothing else to do. Indeed, this was the case. Kougu's eyes narrowed slightly in concern as he noticed she was crying. If the world had taught him one thing, it was certainly that he could not trust anybody. All the same, he had a kind, soft heart and he had never been able to see somebody in pain without doing something about it. Kougu was generally considered a freak, a weirdo, and hated because of it, yet if it bothered him at all he showed no sign of it. Weirdo or not, he was still a caring ad sympathetic person, perhaps too much. Finally making up his mind, Kougu hitched a vague, subtle attempt at a smile onto his face. "Hey!" He called out, stretching his long limbs as he moved forward into an awkward jog. He had taken only two strides toward her when he tripped over an untied shoelace, sending him sprawling to the ground. Kougu lay face-down on he tarmac for a moment, then shifted himself into a siting position. He rubbed his head absentmindedly, leaving a bloody trail from his shredded palm. He then shook his head to clear the dizziness, his dark, glossy hair whipping from side to side. Finally he got up, seemingly unconcerned and unabashed. He didn't seem in the least bit embarrassed, simply climbed to his feet and continued jogging toward the girl. "You alright?" He asked as he neared her, slowing to a standstill and stumbling slightly. His dark eyes held a slight unfocused look, as though his mind was in 2 places at once. His stance was completely relaxed, all most too much. It was as though he had a soft outline, not as rigid and solid as a person is meant to be. It was strange the way his outward appearance clearly showed the fact that he was dreamer, seldom able to focus on reality for long, his thoughts always wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:52 am

Failure-
I jumped sending myself flying backwords as I ruhhed myself tightly once I'd landed on my backside. I pulled my knees up close to my chest crying heavily into them, as I'd fallen a gun shot had ripped through the night, blood was soon covering her leg. The pain excruiating. That wasn't suppost to happen. It was slowly rotting, burning...Damaging muscle and tissue, if it was left for to long it'd kill me. I held myself tightly, not daring to look up. I gasped softly, removing one arm from around my knees, running it down the bleeding thigh of mine. Most of it was almost dead already. I took a deep breath, slowly letting my dark gaze travel up, settling on the physigonmy of him. I just looked at him for a second longer before looking away. What did he want? Though as pain ripped though me Rhoan was close. I did my best not to look into the strangers mind, focusing on the stalking brute of my brother watching me from the forest.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 am

Kougu quickly dropped to his knees beside the girl. "This'll hurt, but only for a moment." He whispered softly. Suddenly, Kougu was all business. The wistfulness of the dreamed was gone, making way for a serious side that was seldom seen in him. He murmured a few soft words in some arcane language, his hand held out over the girl's leg. That kidou would dull the pain. With unbelievable speed, Kougu whipped out his dagger and plunged it into the wound, flicking out the metal bullet before quickly dropping the dagger and holding both hands over the wound, muttering fervently as a glow slowly spread from both hands. It slowly spread into a dome as he continued muttering and he watched as the wound slowly began to close. Not for the first time, Kougu found himself feeling thankful that he had chosen to master both Kidou and physical fighting. Of course, if he saw that he had dropped his Zanpakutou... No. He couldn't think about that man! Yet he couldn't get him out of his mind. Kougu clenched his jaw for a moment, then quickly released the anger building up inside him. He focused all his attention on pouring his energy into his hands, healing the deep wound in the girl's leg. A slight frown crossed his face as he redoubled his concentration, forcing himself to keep his attention from wandering.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 am

Failure+Rhoan-
"W-W-What are you doing?" I asked in fear, though I knew I was too late. Rhoan released a vicious growl bursting from the forest. The large red wolf glaring down at the boy. WIthout moving my lower half I moved quickly catching the wolfs mouth in one hand. "Pack it in" I Growled at him, glaring at him straight in the eye. The anger slowly faided from my brothwers gaze though I refused to look away from him as He was the first to divert his gaze. I removed my gaze, my hand remained firmly locked around his muzzle. Damn...There went the damsel in destress cover. My stupid brother always worrying about me. I was 17!
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 am

Kougu glanced briefly at the wolf, seemingly unconcered despite the fact that he had come inches from being ripped to shreds. Though the fact that he had all but ignored the wolf attack proved where his priorities lay. He had seen it coming, but had not moved his hands to grad his weapon and defend himself. First an foremost, he had to heal the girl's wound. That was what he had decided... That was the sort of choice he always made... The sort of choice that man thought to be idiotic. Perhaps it was... Kougu shrugged off the thoughts, instead choosing to answer the girl's question. His face still contorted with concentration, he mumbled his reply without taking his eyes off his hands. "Sorry, I had to get the bullet out before I tried anything. I probably should have warned you before seeming to hack your leg off, but we only had limited time." Kougu spoke in a somewhat uninterested matter-of-fact tone, as though he was discussing some trivial thing, such as sport or weather. Unimportant and inpersonal. His words strongly contradicted his tone... Kougu was indeed a strange one. Completely unpredictable, yet predictably so. "Right now I'm healing the wound. It should be finished in a few moments..." He glanced up briefly, offering a vague, rather unsuccessful attempt at a smile. He quickly returned his attention to his work, frowing at the silver-blue glow a moment longer before finally removing his hands to reveal an unscathed leg, the wound completely healed. "Though you won't remember any of this in a moment..." Kougu muttered to himself as an afterthought, clearly unaware of the fact that he had spoken out loud. He stared blindly at the healed leg a moment longer before turning his gaze to the wolf. "Friend of yours?" He asked, seeming partly curious and partly like he didn't care at all. He stared the wolf in the eyes, his own eyes seeming to stare right through it. His gaze was unblinking. It was enough to make anybody uncomfortable, but Kougu didn't seem to care.

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The friggin cheese is eating my brain!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 am

Failure+Rhoan-
"Because of what I am, you would of had to remove the bullet anyway, You wont get through to my mind to change my memories, Or I will have to arrest you. Anything else?" I asked him innocently, I released my brothers Muzzle as he shifted into his human form, He went to step forward to lung though I seen the attack coming and had my brother pinned to the floor-if you had blinked you would of missed it the movemtn was that quick. "Don't make me hurt you now dear brother" I told him, one hand on his throat keeping him down and pinned onto the floor, before giving the strange creature that had helped my attention once more.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:44 am

Kougu simply shrugged, apparently distracted by something. His dark eyes were locked on the starry sky above, darting rapidly around. "Butterfly... Lion... Dragon..." He mumbled incoherently to himself, absentmindedly raising his hand to link them with his finger. He smiled slightly, drifting off into his own world. Suddenly, he seemed to remember the situation, snapping his attention back to the present to hear a few of the girl's words. "Huh? Eh... Ummm..." He trailed off, staring thoughtfully at the boy who had just appeared where a wolf had stood moment before. He shrugged, then got to his feet, dusting his bleeding palms on his jeans. "You're alright now?" He confirmed, suddenly seeming somewhat brusque and cold, as though he was in a rush to get somewhere important, though of course he was not. "Right-" He began, not bothering to wait for an answer. "Guess I'll be off then...?" He trailed off with a questioning lilt, raising his eyebrows as he waited for confirmation that he was no longer needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:48 am

Failuire-
"You don't have to. My brother is just leaving" I spoke getting off my brother before kicking him in the side. "Lianders going to be looking for you." I told him, "Lianders going to get a hold of you" He countered before walking off. I growled before looking at this guy. "Okay, who are you, what are you, and what do I have to do to repay you" I spoke being blunt and straight to the point-No point in stalling. I always repayed my debts. EVen If it would truely kill me for doing so.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am

Kougu simply shrugged. "I'm nobody important, and you have no need to repay me. I'm just doing my job." He explained emotionlessly, staring determinedly away from her, his tone seeming somewhat distant. "Sorry- I really must be going now." He stated sharply, grabbing his dagger before standing up. He twirled it around in his fingers before stabbing it into its holder again with a flourish. Miss. He winced slightly as the evil blade was plunged into the same spot in his leg for the second time that day. He yanked it out and quickly healed the wound before his skin could rot away, then carefully replaced the dagger. Kougu turned back to face the girl, offering a vague, geeky salute before turning to walk away. He took a few steady strides, then broke into a slow jog. His pace gradually increased and he clapped a hand to his forehead He clenched down harder, his long limbs stretching out into a sprint as he struggled to bite back the scream that was trying to force its way through his clenched teeth. Kougou gripped his head harder, with both hands now. His fingernails dug into the flesh as he gripped so hard his knuckles turned white. Blood began to break through the skin around his fingernails as they stabbed through the pale skin on his face. He skidded around a corner and sprinted down a dark alleyway. Finally, he stumbled to a walk, then fell to his knees. He retched and gagged for a moment before throwing up violently into the drain. He crawled away a short distance, dragging himself along the dirty ground with one hand clapped to his head. Finally, he collapsed into a sitting position with his back against a wall, gasping for breath as he began to tremble violently. He mumbled something incoherent and suddenly his body changed colour, merging him with the wall behind. Then he slid from consciousness, his hand going limp and falling to his lap as his head flopped weakly to bang against his skrawny chest.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 am

Failure-
I had followed him right up until he'd merged with the wall. I shook my head. He was a mess. I slowly steped out infront of him, seeing he wasn't exactly awake I gingerly felt around before lifting him careful into my arms. I held him close to my body as I moved with vampire speed, only arriving in my house a minute later. I headed up the stairs, slowly looking down at him. Making sure I hadn't disturbed his peaceful slumber. Luckily, repaying this debt hadn't almost killed me-Yet.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 am

Kougu mumbled something incoherent, his hand twitching slightly. His pale face was flushed from the fever burning up his body. He was lucky he had forseen this... Lucky he had got away. Kougu's facial muscles twitched slightly, then his eyes slowly slid open. He blinked confusedly, staring at his surroundings in complete bewilderment. "Where... The hell... Am I?" He mumbled slowly, his eyes sliding shut again as the final words became too slurred to be coherent. Kougu quickly passed out again. His body continued to mimick its surroundings, making him seem like some sort of human chamelion.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 am

Failure-
"Your safe, no need to worry. I'll protect you" I whispered softly, almost absent mindedly as I walked into the spare room, Laying his passed out body on the bed,I felt down his side till I found his dagger. I swiftly removed it from it's holder before placing it down on the bedside table. I made sure he was led down before I covered him with the blankets. I then took to the arm chair that took the corner of the room. I was tired, but I stayed awake. He'd saved me. I was looking after him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:23 am

Kougu jerked into consciousness the second the dagger left his poket. He threw himself toward it, grabbing it and holding it tightly in his hand before crashing to the floor and lying there, unconscious once more. The gleaming blade bit into his skin, causing rivers of deep crimson to trickle down his arm, soaking into his clothes. He could never let that dagger out of his sight... It was more important than his life. He lay in a crumpled heap, sweating, shaking and mumbling feverishly. His dark hair was plastered to his forehead by sweat, his pale skin now paper white as the blood seemed to leave it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 am

Failure-
I growled. Needing to control my thirst. I hadn't fed or had my coffee. I moved to His side removing The dagger from his hand, Placing it back in it's holder. I uncurled his locked fingers, kneeling beside ghim as I cleaned the wound. Struggling not to bite him as my fangs lengthened peircing the inside of my lips though I ran my tounge across the wound healing it as I had to use the 'human' way to clean him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 am

Kougu's hand twitched as the dagger was removed. His breathing had steadied now and he began edging toward consciousness. Finally, his eyes opened a crack. "What're you doing?" He mumbled weakly, slowly pushing himself into a sitting position with his uninjured hand beore raising his injured one and quickly healing it with a few weakly mumbled words. Just as it as almost healed, a sudden gasp of pain was ripped from his lips as he doubled over, his hand clapped to his heart, breathing heavily. He began to tremble again, his body cold as ice. He sat still for a moment, gasping for air, then gradually straightened his back again. He allowed the kidou to wear off, seeing as he had been found, and suddenly his own pale skin and tattered clothes replaced the semi-transparent ones of before.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 am

Failure-
I watched him, "I brought you to my place." I spoke, though as I did my extended fangs were fully visible. "Do you need a drink or anything?" I questioned as I stood, backing a step. I couldn't hurt him, I exhaled deeply focusing on control. His blood seemed to lure me in more than human. I needed to know what he was-or atleast why this was happening.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 am

"Oh." Kougu replied simply. "Thanks." He was annoyed that he had been found, not to mention surprized. Though he supposed he shouldnt be... Not really. He had long since worked out that this girl was not human. Clearly not... He had seldom seen anything like it... Shrugging off the thoughts, Kougu clambered clumisly to his feet, slipping slightly before he managed to regain his balance. His strenth would return quickly now, he knew that. Kougu raised a hand to his head, then dropped it again. "Thanks." He repeated, "Though I'd best be on my way..." He trailed off, glancing around thoughtfully as he searched for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 am

Failure-
I groaned before lunging for him, I then threw him over my shoulder before gingerly placing him on the bed, I removed the knife from my thigh keeping one hand on his throat. I pinned him there. "You are staying here till I aqm convinced you are fit. If that means I have to escort you to the bathroom twenty times a day, so be it. Oh, don't listen to me. And I will feed off you. I will bite, and there is no garentee I will stop feeding" I informed him coldly.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 am

"Ha! You can't kill me!" Kougu jeered, his voice suddenly deep and harsh. His eyes bulged madly, suddenly bloodshot. His hand reached for the dagger in his pocket, then flew upward to his face. He pressed his palm hard over his pale features, clearly enduring some kind of internal struggle. "Y-you need to get... away fro me..." Kougu mumbled, his voice quiet and gentle once more, yet with a faint sense of urgency. "Please." He was reduced to pleading now, his tone somewhere between demanding and despairing. Only a Zanpakutou could killa Shinigami... Even if she mauled him to within an inch of his life, he would live. As long as there was life left in him, no matter how little, that man would not be stopped. He had to get away... His body trembled violently as he fought off the powerful impulses within.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 am

Failure-
I sighed, "Whata re you. Tell me that and i'll let go" I told him, keeping him pinned under my body. "I need to understand. Please," She spoke softly, Her voice was soft, underanger though it had a deadly edge to it. She would hurt him-evben though that was the last thing on earth she wanted.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next