Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 10 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly shaking my head. "It's just a little nick." I assured him though removed my boot anyway. Showing the small chunk of skin missing from my ankle.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 10 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Laiko cringed at the sight of the blood, though the wound didn't look bad enough to do any lasting damage. "If you can tell me where to find a first aid kit, I'll bandage it for you." Laiko offered with a pleasant smile.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Scarlett-
I shrugged helplessly before reaching under the bed and pulling on out. "Don't know if theres one in there though. I think i used the last one on you." I shrugged not bothered by the fact.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:06 pm

"Damn..." Laiko muttered, searching through the first aid kit, yet not finding a single bandage. "Our predicament is too dangerous for us to go without medical supplies..." Laiko muttered thoughtfully. "Even if you could do without now, we might need them later." He paused, then concluded, "I'll go out and buy what I think we'll need. Please wait here and keep yourself safe." He smiled at her, giving her a brief hug, then pulled a pen out of his pocket and took her hand, forming a series of numbers in black ink on her skin. "If I'm not back by 2PM, you can call me there." Laiko offered, smiling kindly at her before releasing her hand and walking over to the door. He jogged down the stairs, stepping out of the front door into the street. He had a distinct feeling that he had forgotten something, but he couldn't quite work out what... Laiko shrugged, jogging onwards to the nearest shops.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Scarlett-
I sighed heavily. I'd never make a good house wife. The thought of it made me smile. Definitely not a chance. He expected me just to wait... Great. I pulled on a sock to apply some pressure to the wound before putting my boot back on for the pressure.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Hearing a sound behind him, Laiko reached down to take his gun out of his pocket, only to find... That is was not there. "Damn!" He cursed softly under his breath, suddenly glancing around nervously. Could he make it back in time...? Just as Laiko was about to break into a run, the assassins emerged from the shadows. They seemed confident and encouraged upon noting the absence of his gun, and it did not take Laiko long to figure out that this group was not a Novice group. "I told you we'd get you..." One man sneered tauntingly at Laiko. He remained silent, desperately searching for a way out. There was none. Suddenly, a dart struck his neck, and Laiko crumpled to the ground instantly, forced into a deep slumber. Once he was bound and gagged, the lead assassin dragged him into a car and drove off with him, while the rest melted away into the shadows.

Some hours later, Laiko awoke to find himself tied to a chair, a rough, foul tasting piece of cloth in his mouth. On his second glance around, he realised where he was: The assassin's guild... More specifically, the torture chamber. Well... He had trained long and hard for this moment. He would not let himself down now.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 am

Scarlett-
I began pacing giving a sigh before putting the knife in my boot before i watched his gun before pulling out a phone. Calling the number. Hoping he was okay. I would use the gun if i had to. He was worth it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:04 am

Laiko glanced up as a man entered the room, his green eyes seeming dark in the bright white light that reflected off all the walls of the room. He glared icily at the man, wishing that he was not bound in such an undignified position... The shame would kill him if the torture did now. "Well, well, well, they finally brought you in..." The man commented with a smirk. Laiko continued to glare stonily at him. He recognised this man... The interrogator... How many a time hd he dragged his own unconscious victims to this very room and left them at the same man's mercy? How often had they exchanged casual greetings in the process... One might say they had been colleages, and now this man was going to torture him without a flicker of guilt, likely as not. The world of assassins was a cruel one indeed... He had almost forgotten...
The man walked over to him now, and Laiko kept his expression unchanging. The gag was ripped roughly from his mouth, and he rolled his stiff jaws experimentally before clamping his mouth frimly shut in a gesture that suggested he did not plan to speak. "Oh, not going to be stubborn now, are we?" The man asked with a grin, "You know I'm good at my job." He added darkly, "I'll make you my masterpiece if I have to." Laiko shrugged, glancing carelessly away. The screams of the unfortunate people he had left in this room before rang out through his mind, but he struggled desperately to shut them out. He would not speak. He refused.
"So, Agent 1..."
Laiko's eyes darted up at these words, locked on the other man's face in genuine surprise.
"Oh yes, they promoted you right after you embarked on that last mission..." The man assured him with smirk, "An awful shame, really... Though I look forward to watching our best agent squirm like a slug in boiling salt water..." He chuckled darkly, and Laiko looked away with a casual shrug. "Do what you like, you'll not get anything out of me." He informed the man unconcernedly. "Oh really?" He replied with a sickening smile, "Well, we'll just see about that..."
At that moment, a resounding ring shattered the silence of the room, echoing off the snow white walls to shrill around in a million voices. Laiko felt persperation begin to drip down his forehead as the man's grin widened. Scar... Why had he given her that number?! Fool!
The man snatched the phone from Laiko's pocket and pressed the button to answer it, then shoved it roughly against Laiko's face. Laiko shot him a warning glare, but remained stubbornly silent. "Greet her." The man demanded, hissing his orders into Laiko's other ear. Laiko remained unmoving, watching with vague amusement as an angry red tinge began to creep into the man's face at his stubbornness.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 am

Scarlett-
"Who the hell am i talking to and i want answers or I'll have to track you all down and shoot your fat ass's." I spoke bluntly. Holding the phone to my ear as i picked up the gun. Trembling as i slipped it into my pocket if Laiko was with them one of then was sure to know the sound of my voice.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:31 am

"It's me, Scar." Laiko replied softly, chuckling at her words and keeping his voice perfectly casual. "I'm fine, just dropped the phone." He explained, "There's quite a queue here, so I might be a while." He added, letting a smile show in his tone, but not on his face. The man beside him was glaring threateningly at him. If he said one thing that might alert the girl on the other end as to his location, it would be lights out. Thankfully, he knew that Laiko would probably not want to put an innocent life in danger. He scoffed slightly, thinking how pathetic it was that the coldhearted boy of before had gotten so soft. "Get rid of her now." The man hissed softly into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:40 am

Scarlett-
I growled at his words heading out of the house slamming the door behind me. "I am not stupid. I may look it and act like it. But I'm not. I'm on my way so tell your little friends I'm coming. It'd be a nasty surprise." I threatened trying to remember my way. I wasn't going to let go and after this morning it would take am idiot not to realize
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 am

"Scar, don't." Laiko growled darkly. "You let her know you're here!" The interrogator accused him, cursing under his breath. "Oh well, it might help to loosen your tongue if we bring her in." He shrugged, stretching and yawning before seating himself in a chair beside Laiko, still holding the phone to his ear. "I'm serious, Scar." Laiko added firmly, "I might as well put a bullet in my brain right now if you're going to pull a stunt like that." Laiko expained condescendingly, hoping that Scar would pick up on the hidden message in his words. He needed the gun. "I'm fine, trust me." He assured her gently, clenching his jaw angrily asthe man beside him snickered at his tone. He just hopes that Scar would be able to read between the lines of what he had said... Without the gun, he'd be dead. If she got in here, they'd both be dead. If she could get the gun to him without getting captured or seen... They might have a shot. Though was that even possible? Probably not...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:59 am

Scarlett-
I sighed gently hanging up on his putting the phone in my pocket before heading for the back entrance. Soon slipping inside hoping her memory was correct as she headed for the room. Not wanting to be caught.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:15 am

Laiko spat out a mouthful of blood as the man paused in punching him. "You ready to talk yet?" He asked, the cruel metal knuckle-guard on his hand glinting in the eerie bright light. Laiko stared dimly at him, raising his eyebrows in an expression of complete superiority. His left eye was already swollen into a slit and his skin had split apart of his cheek bone from the force of a blow. "Very well..." The man areed grudgingly. "On to the next thing, then." He grabbed the back of Laiko's chair and dragged him roughly over to a set of complicated equipment in the corner. He clipped two harsh-looking copper clamps onto Laiko, then walked over to the strange contraption. He grinned sadistically at Laiko before pressing a button. Pain exploded through him as electrictiy ran through his body, and Laiko had t put in great effort not to react. He simply sat there, twitching slightly, and willing his body to remain still. "There's a hell of a lot more where that came from..." The man threatened, turning the power up to the highest level that Laiko's life force could endure. Smiling at the thought of the pain, he pressed the button and held it down.

Laiko was unable to hold back an involuntary gasp of pain as his consciousness was thrown from him, the world shaking violently as the shock of electricution jabbed through him. He was only half aware of his surroundings, and they were shaking violently around him. At this rate, he wouldn't last... Then the pain stopped, and Laiko bit back a sigh of relief. "I'll ask you again, Laiko..." The man said slowly. "Why did you do it? Where is he now?" Laiko shook his head, building up the defences he knew were about to be broken down again. Sure enough, the pain returned and his world began to shake again.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 am

Scarlett-
I stabbed a novice as he tried to stop me. Extracting my knife before vaulting over him and heading to the room as i walked in i pulled out the gun. The click of the safety coming off seemed to echo through the silence as i aimed for the guy near Laiko's head.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 am

Laiko felt himself come back to reality with a thud as a click resounded through the room. For a moment he was too weak to even register the familiar sound, but then he raised his head to see Scar standing there, holding his gun... Bad move, Scar. Very bad move... They'd seen her now. I was over. Laiko groaned softly in despair, his head falling down to his chest as he hovered on the edges of his consciousness.
"Oh good, you're here." The interrogator smiled, glancing over at Scar as though she was a guest he had been expecting. "Shoot me if you dare." He added pleasantly, "But I must warn you that if you try, it'll be this fool who dies, and not me." He explained, gesturing toward Laiko and turning up the power on the electricution machine to danger level, holding up the remote in his hands with the button on it. "Kindly drop your weapon and take a seat." The man suggested, gesturing toward the other white chair in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 am

Scarlett-
"Step away from him and then I'll lower my weapon." I spoke not moving from where i was, i may look stupid though I'm more prepared. Having a spare gun shoved in my boot as well as my knife in my other boot. I'd taken Liako's hint. I may be using his gun but i had silver bullets in my own. Their deadly themselves
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 am

"But my dear, it seems you don't realize your predicament..." The man said with a chuckle. "Do you honestly believe that I would work with this scum unprotected?" He asked, jerking a thumb to indicate Laiko, who managed to raise his head an inch and shoot a murderous glare at the man, who sidled away from him slightly. He tapped his chest, his fist hitting against the bullet-proof vest he wore with a shudding sound. It was true that she could kill him if she shot him in the head, but he'd been well trained in evading bullets... Then there was the other thing. "This room has security cameras installed there, there, there and there." He informed her, pointing to each in turn. "One wrong move, and half the agency will be upon you like a bear to honey." He stated simply. "Drop the gun and take a seat, and I'll let you live."

Laiko glanced over at Scar, his eyes fixed intently on her, willing her to feel his gaze. He had a plan. Casting a quick glance toward the man beside him, he looked back to Scar before tapping one foot on the ground, indicating her leg where he could see the unnatural bulge of a gun shoved into her sock. He scuffed his foot forwards, hoping that she would understand his message. If she could just kick the gun to him, he could certainly kill the interrogator. Then, if she could cut him loose before reinforcements got there, they could get away... He trusted in his skills with a gun. Whether this man knew flawless self defence or not... Laiko had never failed to his a target... Not even a moving one... Not even with his eyes closed or his hands tied behind his back, as they were now.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 am

Scarlett-
"I escaped you idiots once, hey. I even shot my father and he was one of the best. He didn't react fast enough, I'm sure you remember Alexander Lake, or even me, Scarlett Marie Luciana Lake. Your not as smart as you make out. I escaped you once, why don't you think I can escape again. I got in here and only had to kill one person on my way, even he was a novice. You really are slacking" I spoke, shaking my head in disappointment, I half smiled at Laiko. He should know I'd come prepared. I am not as stupid as I look, even if I am petrified of the things, desperate times call for desperate measures
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 am

Laiko groaned at Scar's reaction, and the man drew his attention back to his delirious victim. He stared coldly at Laiko for a moment, then glanced back at Scar. "Well, my dear, if you aren't going to cooperate, then just do whatever you want. I, for one, am going to continue with my work." He said simply, tapping the button in his finger to demonstrate.
Laiko's eyes rolled back in his head as the electric shock struck him with the force of pure, unfiltered lightning. His heart was trying to fit in 10 beats in a single second, and he was certain that, had the shock lasted a moment longer, it would have stopped, and he would be dead. He pitched forward as the rigidity left his body with the shock, leaving him limp as a boned fish. He gagged, and spat out a mouthful of blood, his eyes closed in exhaustion as he panted heavily, his blonde fringe plastered to his forehead by sweat. It was a good thing he had such high defences... But it was a bad thing that his interrogator already knew it. He would never have risked a power level that would ordinaily kill a man, otherwise...
"As you can see," The man explained pleasantly, "I can kill him with the press of a button, and I won't hesitate to do so if you launch an attempt on my life. He isn't that valuable, after all." The man concluded with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 am

Scarlett-
I put the safety back on the gun before putting it down."There, now stop it." I told him my voice held a slight bit of urgency to it. Though I couldn't control myself as I suddenly went limp, my face smashed into the concrete floor as a ghost like figure appeared in the doorway. Alex. My father, I showed no chance of coming conscious any time soon. Though blood never came excessively. Only from my nose, I was still very conscious, though they didn't need to know that. The figure seemed to solidify as Alex siphoned energy from me, slowly walking over as if he'd never died. As if it was al realistic.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 am

Laiko stared at the strange happenings, blinking disbelievingly, then promptly decided that he was simply halluccinating from pain, and spat out another mouthful of blood before losing consciousness temporarily.

The interrogator, on the other hand, was staring open-mouthed at what was happening. This could not be possible. It simply couldn't... What on earth was going on? He backed up toward the wall, the button that had become Laiko's lifeline still clutched in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 am

Alexander-
The male slowly walked over, "Now, now. That really isn't the way to treat one of our best. No matter what he's done. Could you shoot me, if I was still alive? She could" He spoke, pointing to the daughter. Not bothering to look over at her, she got whatever she deserved. "Could you shoot your own brother, child? We need to start doing back up checks on who we are sending them out on." Alex spoke in a light, matter-of-fact tone.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 am

The man backed up against the wall, flattening his back against it. "You know the rules." He choked, struggling to get over the fact hat he was talking to a dead man, "Orders are final. I was under orders to extricate information from him." The man informed Alex, still showing some courage and dignity, despite how freaked out he was. "Perhaps background checks would be a good idea..." He admitted grudgingly, "But that's got nothing to do wit me." He concluded.
Laiko slowly raised his bloodied head as consciouness returned to him. "No." He muttered softly, his voice nearly cracking from pain, "That would destroy the point of the assassins' code." He went on, breathing heavily as he struggled to form the words, his body not seeming to want to function properly after having been so violently electrocuted. "When we join, we forsake our identities for a reason: We no longer have any connection to our previous selves. That is how we become assassins. Could we kill as thoughtlessly as we do if we weren't as heartless as we are?" Laiko brok off again, spitting more blood into the growing puddle on the floor. "I failed. You, sir, should understand that." Laiko finished, staring up at Alex with a determined glare. He could fight his own battles.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 am

Alexander+Scarlett-
"Just let him go, I do not want to have to come back and haunt you. He has done wrong and he has suffered." Alex completely ignored Laiko. He was making his point clear, "The security needs to step up, she" He growled at the mention of his daughter, "Should not have been able to get it. You have lost a member for slipping. Forget him, he's useless to us now. Get some more recruits or you will not walk away alive. I will personally assure your death" He spat out viciously putting a finger to his chest. Before he walked out without a another word, fading on his way. As soon as my father had completely faded I suddenly choked and spluttered, groaning softly in pain as a load of energy had just been sent back to my body.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next