Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 16 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Scarlett-
I rolled onto my back sniffling. "Yeah?" I asked slowly sitting up. I rubbed my eyes sighing gently and applying a towel to my head i kept my gaze down in case he came in.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 16 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

"Are you okay?" Laiko asked softly through the door. "Want me to come in and fix it up for you?" He added with a hint of his gentle tone. He sighed, pressing his face into his palms before running his hands through his hair. He had to get a grip and let go of his pride. "Look, Scar, I didn't want to hurt you, but I had to. Lend me an ear and I'll explain, but just please-" He broke off there, swallowing the rest of his sentence. Please be polite, because I can't handle disrespect right now. There was no point saying things that would surely get her worked up, even i they were true... And he meant them.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Scarlett-
"You can't fix a broken heart." I whispered before standing, unlocking the door before opening it. I opened the door before removing the towel and walking to the bath. Sitting on the edge. Watching him, hesitant. I loved him, though now i knew i loved him but it was convincing myself that.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Laiko's sensitive ears just caught her whispered words, and he instantly felt himself soften, slowly starting to return to how he had been before. He followed her as she walked over to the bath, then his face broke into an impish smile as he replied to her previous words. "Watch me!" he teased challengingly, dropping to his knees before her and bending in to kiss her, hoping that she wouldn't reject him. He had never been afraid of rejection before... But now he was making an effort, and he knew that if she didn't appreciate it, he probably wouldn't be able to find the motivation to make another one.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Scarlett-
I jumped before watching him i kissed him softly before pulling back. "A broken heart can never be healed and she shall die in darkness while one with a cracked heart can have it repaired and built stronger." I whispered softly before kissing his nose. "And why are you suddenly more happy and willing to show your emotions. For all you could know i could be engaged" I teased him before hiding my left hand acting serious, though she was only playing
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:44 pm

"I could fetch some duct tape?" Laiko offered with a wink. He chuckled softly as she kissed his nose, then placed a hand on her cheek, smiling fondly at her. He chuckled again at her next words, pulling back and seating himself on the bath beside her before replying. "Ass-as-sin." He spelled out slowly, jabbing a thumb toward himself with a grin. "I'd just kill the poor sucker and take you for myself." Liko replied with a playful wink. "Besides, this girl once told me that this was more than just a teenage crush. I believed her." Laiko stated simply, his tone completely serious again. "I've missed you." He whispered softly, leaning over to kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Scarlett-
Part of me was confused. He had been here to kill me and yet he's kissing me. Which begged the question. What had i done wrong? I pushed the thoughts aside looping my arms around his neck. Curious to his egarness though again made no comment. Kissing him only when i had to breath did i speak "Just keep thinking with this head and not the little one" I grinned poking his head softly. "I'm guessing i can't go to work either now?" I asked him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm

"Huh?" Laiko asked, frowning in confusion at her comment. He didn't understand. What did that mean...? He dismissed the thought, turning his attention instead to her next comment. "No, I won't keep you." He replied with a slight smile, "Only I'll probably not be here when you get back..." He trailed off with a shrug, smiling mildly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Scarlett-
"Geeze." I sighed dramatically, "You've just killed me remember? I am going to have to change my name appearance find somewhere else to live and go on the run again" I sighed, you would of thought he would of had a little more brains.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:49 pm

"Oh, yeah..." Laiko replied thoughtfully, a look of dawning comprehension creeping over his face. "I forgot about that." He admitted. Then he suddenly remembered that he had shot himself in the hand. He raised it and examined it carefully. There was a big hole going right the way through his palm and his fingers were already starting to swell. Blood was pulsing freely from it, dripping all down his arm and to his fingertips. He pulled a bandage out of his pocket and wrapped it around to stop his hand bleeding all over everything, then turned his attention to Scar's head. "Sorry about that..." He murmured quietly as he set to work wrapping a bandage around the wound. "I found out that I was being watched half way through, so I obviously had to kill you... Thankfully, they believed that I had." He explained quietly. "Of course, it does mean you'll have to rebuild your identity," Laiko admitted thoughtfully, "But at least you're alive."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Scarlett-
"don't worry. What did i do for you to be sent after me anyway?" I asked him glancing at his hand. Once he was done i brushed my lips across his finger tips.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 pm

"Special mission. You were identified as a potential future threat." Laiko replied, smiling slightly as she brushed her lips over his swollen fingers. "It's a weird rule..." He mumbled distractedly, watching Scar with undisguised affection. "But it's successfully allowed us to avoid a lot of trouble in the past..." He concluded quietly, not really thinking about what he was saying. He had missed Scar... He had really missed her... Yet he still couldn't believe that after all this time things had just gone back to normal...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Scarlett-
"Oh joy. More people wanting to beat the crap out of me." I sighed softly before standing walking to the cupboard. "Black or blonde?" I asked as i pulled out the hair dye. I wanted him to notice me... If i ever seen him again. I wasn't going to let him walk away without a compromise this time.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"Don't worry." Laiko replied gently, "You can get away from it all now." He added with a smile. "I'd go with the black." He replied in response to her question. He watched her thoughtfully for a moment, then asked quietly, "So where will you go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Scarlett -
i filled the sink with water as he was sat on the bath before shrugging and grabbing a pair of sissors, "honestly, i don't have a clue. But your not walking away from me a second time. Even if i do have to act like your defenceless sister to get my way." I informed him with a smile before placing a towel over my shoulders and getting my hair wet.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 pm

"I didn't plan to." Laiko replied with a slight smile, getting up and walking over to her. "But you see, I wouldn't kiss my sister." He whispered playfully, putting his arms around her from behind, intentionally blocking her movement and getting in the way. He grinned impishly at her, poking her in the ribs with on of his fully functioning fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Scarlett-
I giggled shaking my head. "I still have to cut and dye my hair." I sighed, my hair had grown to the middle of my back and i was going to bring it shoulder length. "Though your arms are comfy."I informed him leaning back before gently returning his poke
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

"It can wait." Laiko replied with a devious grin, squeezing her slightly tighter. "And my arms should be comfy, considering all the training I've had to do." He added. As he felt her leaning her weight more heavily against him, an impish expression crossed Laiko's face, and he stepped back, pretending to drop her, then catching her at the last minute and swinging her around to face him. "I'll leave you to do your hair now." He informed her with a playful wink, though he didn't release her right away, but simply held her, looking into her eyes with the same kind smile that he'd had when they first met.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Scarlett-
I planted a gentle peck on his nose. "My hair really needs to be done or you will have to kill me. " I spoke softly to him. Wriggling out of his arms. I had never meant to love him. One thing i truly knew- knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet-was how love gave him the power to break me. "You know. I do still love you." I whispered
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 pm

"I know." Laiko replied, finally releasing her as she began to wriggle. "But we're safe right here, right now, so we might as well enjoy it." He added, watching her with a smile. "I love you too." Laiko whispered softly, gently touching her cheek. "I spent some time thinking about it, and I realised that it was true." He explained in a quiet, awestruck voice. He hadn't thought that love was possible for him... Until now.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Scarlett-
I watched the mirror as i began to but my hair. "This is what you get for not listening to me." I grinned casting him a glance before watching the mirror again till most of my hair was gone. Only then did i turn and face him. "I Naw act stupid but i listen to my heart more than my head" I pointed out to him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:34 pm

"That's where we differ." Laiko replied, smiling slightly at her as she turned to face him. "As an assassin, I need to use my head 24/7, and if I use my heart, it will always result in failure, as I've just demonstrated." He admitted with a shrug. "But I suppose at times the heart does know best..."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Scarlett-
"If everyone was the same you'd be out of a job buddy-boy." I pointed out to him before sorting out the hair dye. "And you certainly wouldn't have me" I grinned slipping my arms around his neck. "When do you have to be back." I asked him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

"That's a valid point." Laiko agreed, his lips curving into an amused smile at the use of the words 'buddy-boy'. He hadn't heard that one in a while... "And that is a much better point!" Laiko replied with a grin, looking fondly down at her and wrapping his arms lightly around her, returning her embrace. His face fell slightly at her next question, and he glanced away as he thought it over. "Definitely before tonight." Laiko concluded, "Since they know I've already completed the mission, and they'll be expecting me back for my promotion." He explained, his voice taking on a boasting note of self confidence as he reached the final word. He was the best once again, despite his handicap, and he was incredibly proud of that feat.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:43 am

Scarlett-
I smiled though sighed as he mentioned when he had to go and his promotion. "As much as your embrace is lovely, if you have to be back by evening I have to be out of this place. So I think I should continue" I sighed softly letting go of him. Trying to get out of his embrace., I needed to get the dye out of my hair.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next