Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 3 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 am

Laiko smiled softly at her words, a slightly different smile to his usual cheerful expression. It was somewhat calmer, more mature... Those words had honestly made him happy, though he wasn't fully sure why... Perhaps it was just that, looking back, he remembered how terrified she had been of him... Yet now it seemed she was warming to him after all. He stepped towards her, then passed through the door, pausing on the other side to wait for her while his eyes adjusted to the gloom. "I'll be at risk no matter where I am, just like everybody else in this world." Laiko responded simply. "If you're keen to have me stick around, then here's as good a place as any to be at risk." He concluded, returning her playful wink.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 3 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 am

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly, shutting the door before walking through into the kitchen, "Want a drink or anything?"I asked him, art of the room was smashed up, though the rest looking quite neat. Though the age was clear, some of the cupboards without doors, showing what little or nothing inside.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 am

"Sure." Laiko replied pleasantly, following her into the smashed kitchen, "Thanks." He added gratefully, watching her with a smile. Okay, so she was strange and a little scary, but she seemed nice, really... In fact, he found the way she was so different to anybody he had me before somewhat endearing. "So..." Laiko began suddenly, quite keen to breakthe silence that was slowly spreading through the atmosphere, "How long have you been at Hayden high?" He asked curiously, "I don't think I ever noticed you around before today, but then again, I'm not very observant..." He gave a soft chuckle, then tilted his head curiously to the side and waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 am

Scarlett-
"Urm, year. I think, though I don't go to a lot of lessons. There's very few I enjoy and do anything in so I don't go. Plus everyone thinks I'm a freak" I spoke softly, "And yourself?" I asked him as I sat up onto the side
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 am

"That's cruel..." Laiko muttered irritably, "We're all weirdos and freaks in somebody's eyes..." He shook his head, annoyed by how cruel people could be, then turned his attention back to Scar. "What year are you in?" He asked suddenly, "Perhaps if you're in my year we can try to look out for each other during some of the lessons." He offered with a slight smile. "I joined about 2 and a half years ago." Laiko added in answer to her question.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 am

Scarlett-
"Urmm..." I mumbled, having to think about it, "Year eleven I believe" I answered eventually once I had figured it out for myself. "Even if we are in the same year, we might not even have the same lessons, and as you've mentioned your friends before, I wouldn't want them to get funny with you because of me." I informed him gently before I slowly began to chew my lip gently again, I glanced at the wrapped up hand sighing.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm

"Well, the classes we are both in, we can attend together." Laiko told her firmly, an encouraging smile playing at his lips. "My friends are pretty accepting guys." Laiko added more seriously, "I mean, they can be goofs at times, but at the end of the day they're pretty tolerant of everyone. I was a nervous wreck when I got to this place, and they accepted me readily enough." As he finished speaking, Laiko noticed her beginning to chew on his lip, just as he was doing when he was feeling a little uncertain or insecure... He frowned slightly, then placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "Hey." He said softly, "You think too much. Everything's going to be fine." He promised, smiling warmly at her. He followed her gaze as he heard a sigh escape her lips, suddenly remembering her injury. "It your hand okay?" He asked with a note of concern, frowning down at his unexpectedly professional bandaging attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Scarlett-
I glanced at him before looking at my hand again. "Yeah, it's fine thanks" I told him before carefully leaning forward, wrapping my arms around his neck with a cheeky grin. "Thinking is easier when listening to the rain" I mumbled thoughtfully
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Laiko smiled gladly and nodded as she informed him that he hand was fine. He was then pleasantly surprised at her next gesture. She put her arms around his neck and leaned closer toward him. Feeling a shrill of delight at the affectionate gesture, Laiko returned her grin and hugged her lightly, his muscular arms encircling her spine and his one hand patting her back gently. "Is it raining?" He asked in vague surprise, glancing toward the nearest glass-less window. "Wow, I'm really not observant, am I?" Laiko commented as he saw that rain indeed had begun to fall. He grinned in amusement and shook his head, then turned his attention back to Scar, realising with a slight jolt that he still had his arms around her. He grinned sheepishly as he released her and took a step back, hoping that he hadn't accidentally crossed some sort of line.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Scarlett-
I let go as he backed to prevent myself falling off the side. "Yes, it is raining, if your quiet and listen when your upstairs it's really peaceful" I spoke gently before loosely taking his hand before leading him up the stairs, before pulling down the loft ladder. "Just up here, you may get a bit wet though, it leaks" I pointed out
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Laiko nodded simply, allowing her to lead him up the stairs. He glanced uncertainly at the rickety ladder, but was reassured by her tone. "Getting a bit wet never killed anybody." He commented with a grin, trying his weight on the bottom rung of the ladder before climbing easily to the top. He smiled happily at Scar, reaching down an arm and offering to help her up. He was glad to see her looking a little happier... Extremely glad. She really did worry too much, though he could understand why... Still, he had hoped he could help her relax a little, and it seemed he had succeeded, at least to some extent. The thought warmed him so much that he didn't even notice the water dripping down onto his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Scarlett-
I gently took his hand smiling once I was up. I walked across the cracked floorboards, settling in a corner, you could hear the rain, the calm beat. It was a soothing sound, most nights I'd fall asleep up here, listening to rain if it rained.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Laiko gripped Scar's hand lightly as she reached the top, then released her again as she walked over to the corner. He watched her for a momet, then settled onto the floor himself and watched the rain through a small hole in the roof, letting the gentle, rhythmic sound of it send him into a trance. It was so calm, so peaceful, it felt as though the moment might last forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Scarlett-
"Do you see what I mean?" I asked him softly, sitting beside him leaning against him slightly. I'd come closer to him, than I had anyone in my whole life, it was nice, though at times I was worried if I was pushing my luck, though he was so calm. It was weird.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Laiko smiled fondly at her, simply sitting still as she leaned against him. "It's amazing." He replied softly, his voice sounding unfamiliar, even to himself, with the calm peacefulness replacing his usual eager cheerfulness. He wrapped his arm casually around Scar's shoulders, enjoying the company as he stared up at the darkening sky.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Scarlett-
I smiled, "You can go when ever you need to. I don't want to keep you from your friends" I mumbled softly, I didn't want to ruin his life nay more than I already had, though at the same time I didn't want him to go back, it was nice to have some comfort.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm

"Nah, it's nice here." Laiko replied casually, giving her shoulders a soft squeeze. "I'll come up with some sort of excuse. As long as they can mock me about it, they won't care. Maybe I'll tell them I went to get a wart removed... They'd have great fun with that..." He pondered out loud, smiling slightly as he imagined his friends' reactions. Kevin probably wouldn't care at all, but Mike and Simon would have a ball. Especially Mike. He was likely to find 10 good reasons why a wart was a sign that one ought to play more sports... Laiko chuckled softly to himself and shook his head, then turned his attention back to Scar. "That is, unless you want me to go..." He added uncertainly, ripping his gaze away from the sky and watching her questioningly.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Scarlett-
i sighed "why not just tell them you met a girl? It's the truth and they'd still find something to annoy you about." I pointed out to him. "Unless you don't want them to know about me. But i don'T want you to go, and i don't want to keep you here if you don't want to be here."I mumbled
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Laiko frowned at her words, considering them for a moment. That actually made sense... "I could..." He replied hesitantly, thinking it over carefully as he spoke, "But I doubt they'd believe me." He added with a chuckle, giving her a light squeeze. "Actually, I'm looking forward to introducing you to them, if you'd like that, of course." Laiko explained in response to her comment about not wanting his friends to know about her. "It's nice here." Laiko added with a placid smile. "I'd love to stick around."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Scarlett-
"we can meet them whenever you want. Of course we could play on it to annoy them."I smiled looking up at him, all guys got jealous.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Laiko gave an amused laugh, a breath of wind catching his silky blonde hair as he threw his head back. "It's tempting, but they wouldn't believe it." Laiko replied, shaking his head with an amused grin. He chuckled softly, then turned his gaze away from the sky and watched her affectionately. He was glad he had met her... No matter how many weird and wonderful problems came with her, she was a sweet person, yet with a devious streak to match his own.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Scarlett-
"I can be convincing though" I smiled cheekily slipping onto his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck before letting my head rest against his chest. "this is actually comfortable."I giggled teasingly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:32 pm

"I daresay you can." Laiko replied with a laugh, patting her hair fondly, "But I doubt I can." He admitted with a grin. Laiko casually slipped his arm around her shoulders and rested it there, not seeming bothered by her actions in the least. In fact, he barely reacted at all, aside from his original words.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 am

Scarlett-
"Naw, you suck then" I informed him with a grin. "But I must say I do love you-as a friend-for it" I spoke softly to him, I had sure I'd added the 'as a friend' part. I didn't think he'd get the wrong end of the stick, but just to be careful.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 am

"And so you should!" Laiko replied jokingly, a mischevious grin stretching over his face as he playfully shoved her away. "Though to be honest, I'd no idea that was one of my good points." He added with a laugh, leaning his weight against her teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next