Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Scarlett-
I nodded slowly placing my hand in his my cheeks darkened to a scarlet as i did, looking down, though my curls were tied back so he could see the blush without any stain. I kept my unusual eyes down sitting patiently.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 2 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Laiko smiled slightly to himself at her blush, but tactfully decided to ignore it. He worked in silence, gently cleaning the wound on her hand with a few of the antiseptic wipes. Once he was satisfied that there was no danger of infection, he placed some gauze over it, then bound it up with a sticky elastic bandage. "That should do for now." He informed her quietly, gently lowering her hand and releasing it with obvious care. "Are you okay now?" He asked slowly, taking care to keep his tone as calm and soothing as possible. "Do you need some aspirin? I know Mike has a stash in here somewhere..." He muttered, glancing around the jumbled room. Only Kevin's area was neat, and even his bed was unmade... Probably because Mike had dragged him out still sleeping.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly slowly pulling my hair out with my good hand, letting my curls fall down as cover part of my face. The way i liked it. Not in ful view "No, it's fine. I have some just home i think. I'm alright at the minute." I informed him hesitantly placing a hand on his arm to stop him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 pm

"All right, if you're sure..." Laiko replied uncertainly. He glanced briefly at her hand on his arm, but thought nothing of it. He was glad that she was becoming more comfortable around him though... At first she had seemed so... Terrified. He was just glad she'd started trusting him a little... "Would you like me to walk you home?" Laiko offered politely, a slight smile curving his lips. He had missed most of the day anyway, so he might as well just stray off the grounds and get into more trouble... They would understand... Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Scarlett-
"If you want" I smiled faintly chewing my lip, confirming coming from no where, though was it out of guilt or was it actual trust? She didn't know
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

"Don't think I'm going to let you wander the streets alone in that state do you?" Laiko asked with a wink, pushing himself to his feet and grabbing a hoodie that he had left on his bed that morning. He picked it up and offered it to her with a faint smile. "You ought to keep warm." He advised. "They always say you should keep people warm after they've had a shock..." He shrugged vaguely, then dropped the hoodie onto the bed beside her and walked over to the door. He inserted the key and turned it until the lock clicked, the tugged the door open and glanced back at Scar. "Your hair looks nice like that." He informed her with a pleasant smile, tilting his head to the side to gesture toward the open door.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Scarlett-
i had the hoodie half on when he spoke freezing for a moment before pulling it on and raising an eyebrow in question to his words before she pulled down the hood. Pulling her hair out before handing. "Um... Thanks?" i asked more than stated
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Laiko shrugged at her tone. "Just saying..." He explained vaguely, his permanent good-natured smile still on his face. "Come on, let's hurry." Laiko suggested, still waiting at the door for her, "If Kevin and Mike get back before me, they're going to start making up all kinds of crazy stories..." Laiko chuckled softly as he imagined his friends' reactions, shaking his head in amusement. They really were a colourful bunch... He wondered how they were doing. Kevin was probably doodling in his book, and Mike was probably running over sports strategies in his mind... Running, running, running. It was all he ever did... Laiko smiled fondly at the thought, shaking his head in exasperation. How many times had he tried to tell them they should pay attention in class... They wouldn't always be able to sponge off his notes, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am

Scarlett-
I nodded before scrambling off the bed and walking over to him. I gave gentle sigh, "My place isn't much" I mumbled as I slowly walked out. It wasn't, it was little more than an abandoned house I'd come across. Boarded up windows, rough area of the town. Th door was barely on the hinges. It was why I lived upstairs, the shower worked, the odd light. It was enough for me... After what I'd done, living on the streets would be acceptable.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am

"Don't worry about it." Laiko advised kindy, "Just show me the way." He added with a grin, shutting the door behind them before starting to walk down the passageway toward the door that would let them leave the boarding house and enter the schooul grounds. He walked slightly slower than usual to allow for Scar's injury, but otherwis he showed no signs that anything out of ordinary had happened at all. His cheerful, smiling expression was the same as ever, the one of his voice hadn't changed at all... He might as well have been walking with Mike to the tennis court, the way he was acting. Then again, what would be the point of acting differently? Whatever had happened was over now, and it hd not concerned him all that much anyway, so what would be the point on dwelling on it? Best to just get poor Scar to her home quickly, then try to get back before he got into a load of trouble...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am

Scarlett-
I nodded, heading out of the grounds before keeping my gaze down, only glancing back now and then to check he was keeping up as I walked down one of the dark allies. It didn't bother me at all, fear wasn't anything to me after what I had taken all that time ago. Most would have moved on, but my father is keeping me in the past. I suddenly froze, before spinning to face him, "You have o stay away from your friends. Who ever you hold close isn't the same" I informed him desperately.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 am

Laiko followed Scarlett placidly, keeping near to her for the obvious reason that, if she should stumble, he'd be able to catch her before she hit the ground. Perhaps he was a little too worried, but he didn't particularly care. She'd had a hard life, after all... A very hard life. An inconceivably hard life... It was the least he could do to make sure that she got back to her house okay. Laiko started slightly as he realised she had stopped walking. He had been so lost in thought that he had almost walked right into her. Then, at her outburst, his eyes widened in surprise and he staggered backward "W-what?" He asked, confused and extremely surprised at the same time, as well as just a little nervous. What the hell was she on about...? This was... What?!

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 am

Scarlett-
"It's why I keep fainting and saying weird things! He's back, maybe not in body but in spirit. He's...He's siphoning my energy, taking control of me and now he's in the one you hold close's body. To get you because of what I told you. I'm sorry, I really am" I told him I was trembling in fear while mentally fighting my father for control. I backed away from Laiko to prevent myself from hurting him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:36 am

"Oh..." Laiko replied, nodding slowly. He remained silent for a moment, then his face creased into a thoughtful frown. "Wait, what?!" He excalimed, throwing his hands up in submission and taking a step back. "Slow down there. I have no idea what you're talking about..." Laiko replied in a nervous, confused tone. "Who is 'he' and what do you mean... In the body... What?!" Laiko shook his head in confusion, struggling to take it all in. He had no idea what she was talking about. He didn't understand. Yet what scared him more than anything was the fact that, though all this was definitely impossible, it did not seem far fetched at all. In fact, his mind had already accepted everything she had said... What the hell? What the hell?!

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

Scarlett-
"My father, I know he's dead and it sounds like I'm nuts, but he's here." I mumbled, knowing he probably wouldn't believe a single word I was saying. Trust or no trust, I was sounding insane.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 am

"I... do believe you..." Laiko replied hesitantly, a clear note of doubt in his voice, "I have no idea why, but I believe you." He trailed off into silence, lost in thought and just utterly confused by it all. "Well, whatever." Laiko said suddenly, his voice unexpectedly cheerful and unconcerned. "If I'm going to die tomorrow, I might as well enjoy today, so let's get on with it." He grinned good naturedly as he stepped back into pace, cuffing her playfully on the back of the head as he passed. He didn't understand why he wasn't afraid, but as he didn't much like being afraid anyway, he was not about to complain. He would just go with it, drift wherever life took him... Or death, for that matter. He would be okay. He always was.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 am

Scarlett-
I scowled at him before jogging after him and jumping up on his back, I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Come on then horsey" I told him in a more hyper mood, that was another issue. Having my split personality but at this moment, I didn't care, it was payback for hitting me.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am

"Hey!" Laiko exclaimed, laughing in surprise at her unexpected actions. "I'm not fit enough for this!" He moaned teasingly, jogging for a few steps before coming back to a walk, panting heavily. He really wasn't the sort of superfit, athletic type who had the strength to carry people around on his back... Mike probably was, but not him... Still, there was no harm in attempting it. "All right, that's enough." Laiko puffed a few minutes later, coming to a standstill and waiting for her to release him. "If I keep this up any longer, somebody will have to carry me back!" He teased dramatically, making sure she knew he wasn't really complaining. He was glad she was having some fun, and the last thing he wanted to do was to discourage it, no matter how hard it was on his poor aching legs..

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am

Scarlett-
I smiled before sliding off his back, "I'll give you a piggy back if you want one" I offered him, while I wasn't physically 'fighting' fit, I was reasonably strong and fit. As I headed a few strides in front of him, I braced myself slightly as I prepared myself to gave him a piggy back, while he may have been joking I was being serious.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:53 am

Laiko laughed at her offer, shaking his head in amusement. "No, no I'm fine." He assured her with an impish grin. "Besides, the guys would never let me live it down if they found out." He added with a wink, stepping up beside her. Impulsively, Laiko grabbed scar into a one-armed hug and gave her a noogie, messing up her hair, then playfully shoved her away from him, taking care to be gentle enough that he wouldn't hurt her. He grinned mischievously at her, then broke into a jog, catching onto her energetic antics.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 am

Scarlett-
I rose an eyebrow. "Now, one thing you really need to know, is you don't mess up my hair" I informed him. Picking up a bouncy and powerful Jog, placing my hands on his shoulders as I caught up before vaulting over him and jogging on ahead, I glanced back at him with a cheeky grin. before I stuck out my tongue, heading around a corner, slowing once on the 'rougher' streets. I glanced at one of the regular fights that went on before ducking the blow of a thrown bottle.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am

"Oh excuse me, Your Majesty." Laiko teased in response, glancing back over his shoulder, and frowning when he did not see her there. Then he felt a sudden pressure on his shoulders, and instinctively ducked his head, only to see Scar land on the ground in front of him. What the hell?! "Okay, I take it back, you're Catwoman!" Laiko exclaimed firmly, stating it as though it was an unquestionable fact. He shook his head in amusement, grinning fondly at her. She really was one-of-a-kind, this one... Not like him, who would always be what he thought people wanted him to be... Then again, if he couldn't remember who he was... But that didn't matter now. Laiko ducked suddenly as a glass bottle flew over his head to shatter against the wall beside him. He leaped away from the ricocheting shards of glass, and jogged a few strides to catch up with Scar. This really was a dodgy area...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 am

Scarlett-
"You have to be able to think on your feet when you've been on the run for ten years," I pointed out to him before walking up the steps to an boarded up house, I kicked the corner of the door a few times before it opened, I held it open for him, "Are you coming in or going back to yours?" I asked him.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 am

"That makes sense." Laiko admitted thoughtfully, following her to the door. He paused as he reached it, and thought over his question. Should he head back to the school...? Or should he stick around here for a while? Did she honestly want him around, or was she just offering to be polite? He wasn't sure... "Er..." Laiko began hesitantly, "Well, I don't really know... I mean, would you like me to stick around? Because I can... You know, if you..." He trailed off, shrugging vaguely in indecision. He honestly didn't know...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 am

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly, "Leave my hair alone, and yes. I'd love to have you around" I told him giving him a playful wink. "But as I have already said, you are at risk, and this place isn't much." I reminded him gently.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next