Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

2 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 4 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:42 am

Scarlett-
I squealed as he put some weight against me. "Your a bully" I informed him trying to push him off me though wincing as I pushed him with my bad hand.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P - Page 4 Empty Re: Girlehkins, I hereby summon thee to this Role Play. :P

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 am

"That I am." Laiko agreed with a devious grin. "Watch it." He warned, frowning in concern as he noticed her wince. He shifted away from her slightly, using his arm that was still around her shoulders to pull her gently closer. "Though you could probably beat me up in less than a second..." He added with a sheepish grin, fluffing her hair mischievously with his fingers.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:52 am

Scarlett-
"Leave my hair alone and I wont have to" I informed him with a slight glare, though it was playful. I wasn't going to hurt him. No chance in that, he was my only friend and I trusted him. That was the only thing stopping me from punching him. "Well you seen the damage in the kitchen, that's what happens if I get too angry" I spoke in response to his other statement.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 am

"Okay, okay!" Laiko replied with a laugh, raising his hands in surrendur. He raised his eyebrows at her next statement in mock disbelief, then replied, "I have no recollection of what happens when I get angry... So It must be really terrible!" He exclaimed with a devious grin, waggling his fingers spookily as though mocking a ghost story. It seemed he had no intention whatsoever of responding seriously to anything at that moment. The peaceful dripping of the rain and the pleasant company had put him in an even better mood than usual, and as such his goofiness and lame jokes seemed endless.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:11 am

Scarlett-
I smiled faintly, "I just lose control of my anger at times, I just hope your never around when that happens" I told him before moving closer to him again, resting my head on his shoulder. "You can touch my hair, just don't mess it up. It' bad enough as it's curly" I mumbled softly
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 am

"Unfortunately, I doubt that'll happen..." Laiko admitted with a soft chuckle. "I always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time..." He trailed off as she moved closer to him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving her a light, friendly squeeze. "Ah, but it's just so tempting..." Laiko said with a grin, "It always looks so perfect, I just have to..." He grabbed her closer and planted a playful peck on her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:38 am

Scarlett-
I glanced at him with a raised eyebrow. "Now that was unexpected" I spoke with a smile, my cheeks going a scarlet just like my name, I bit my lip softly, "Now, do I slap you or kiss you?" I asked him before shifting and kissing his cheek softly before pulling back with a silly grin.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 am

"Don't flatter yourself, I'd kiss all my friends if I wasn't scared of getting punched in the face." Laiko replied with a grin, poking her playfully in the ribs as he felt her lips meet his cheek. "At least a slap wouldn't mess up my face." Laiko added with a wink, returning her silly grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 am

Scarlett-
I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to hit you. I would restrain myself and take it out on a wall." I mumbled softly, "Your the only friend I have, I don't want to ruin that so I would take it out on myself" I explained simply.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 am

"I figured." Laiko replied with a wink, "Hence why you're the one who has to suffer my affections." He added, squeezing her slightly. "But you do realise I'd have to beat the wall up if it hurt you." He added with mock seriousness, "Speaking of which, there's a certain tree that needs a piece of my mind.." He muttered, starting to get to his feet as though he planned to take action right then.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

Scarlett-
I sighed rolling my eyes, "Well if your going to take you anger out on he tree you might as well show me to your friends as they might see you" I pointed out gently to him staying sat down watching him
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 am

"I was kidding." Laiko informed her with a grin, "But since it's almost morning anyway, you have a point. We might as well head back." He added with a pleasant smile. Laiko held out a hand to help her to her feet, his glossy blonde bangs falling softly over a pair of kind green eyes that watched her with an affectionate sensitivity.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 am

Scarlett-
I smiled, raising an eyebrow at his affectionate gaze. I took his hand before standing up whispering in his ear, "Don't go all mushy on me now." I gave him a cheeky grin, my unusual green and gold eyes seemed to bright up before I let go of his hand and made my way down the ladder.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 am

"Too late, I've always been too soft for my own good." Laiko replied unconcernedly, following her over to the ladder. He released her hand, his soft fingers brushing lightly against her's as her hand fell from his grasp. He stood and waited as she made her way to the bottom, then stepped onto the ladder before deciding to skip it altogether and leaping to the bottom, bending his legs on landing to absorb the shock. He straightened slowly, then turned to Scar with a grin. "Shall we go?" He asked, his hair falling casually over his eyes as he smiled cheerfully at her. Though truthfully, despite his casual actions, he was a little worried. That last comment... What exactly had she meant by it? Was it possible that she didn't know...? That perhaps she was- No. That wouldn't make sense at all. She had said it herself: She loved him as a friend. A slight smile flickered over his lips and he shook his head at his own foolishness before taking a step toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 am

Scarlett-
I smiled, "Yes my dear, I am ready" I spoke with a soft smile. Squeezing his hand as I headed down the stairs and for the door, I didn't know if he was just being extra friendly, thought more, wanted more...What if I couldn't give more? Everyone I thought I'd loved I'd killed...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 am

"Come on then, show me the way." Laiko encourged with a gentle smile, grasping her hand lightly ashe followed her out the door. The concened thoughts still lingered in his mind, but he attempted to shut them out, not wanting to comprehend the possible ramifications that could come about if he accidentally lead her astray. He doubted he had... Doubted he would... He didn't think he was even capable of it, based on his friends' opinions... They ha always told him that he was blatantly obvious. He shrugged off his thoughts, forcing himself to concentrate as he stepped out onto the street. He'd need his wits about him in this place...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 am

Scarlett-
I sighed, leading him to the tree on the school grounds, keeping his hand. Some part of her wanted to know if it was more than friendship he seeked, though they had only known each other a few hours. It was too soon... Right? Though my mother always went on that you can't run and hide from love... I frowned stopping beside the tree, thinking, but If it was this 'love' then what was it? How would I know? Did he know? Had he experienced it before? The thoughts ran in circles around my head, confusion was after me like the moon was after the sun. Racing, though in the rare moments of an eclipse would be the only times the confusion or the race was sorted, over.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 am

Laiko followed Scar placidly, allowing himself to be lead around like a dog, and not minding in the slightest. He was jerked out of his thoughts as Scar suddenly came to a standstill, almost causing him to bump into her. He blinked in surprise, his bright green eyes wide and innocent, then he realised where they were and took a step back, staring at at the tree. "I take it back!" He announced in mock cowardice, "He's bigger than me - I'll get beaten to a pulp!" He grinned teasingly at her, roughly grabbing her around the shoulders and giving her a brief one-armed hug before pushing her away again. "Come on." He offered more seriously, a kind smile playing at his lips. "Want to meet the guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:23 am

Scarlett-
I giggled rolling my eyes, "well Duh, it did break through the skin and cut to the bone" I smiled before nodding. I took the step closer as he's pushed me away. "If your going to hug me, you can do it properly" I teased him slipping both my arms around his neck, holding him close for a brief moment before letting go. "Now we can go see your friends" I grinned.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 am

"Oh, excuse me, Your Majesty." Laiko retorted teasingly, returning her hug. As she let him go, he pulled her close again and lifted her off her feet, holding her in his arms with an ease that belied His previous joking comments about being a hopeless weakling. "Your carriage awaits, Your Highness." Laiko informed her with mock formality, shifting her weight in his arms and throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes before sauntering toward the entrance to the dorms, grinning impishly as he wondered how long it would take for her to start punching his back and demanding that he put her down.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 am

Scarlett-
I squealed though didn't make a fuss, "Laiko, please put me down before my boobs fall out of me top" I asked him, as I was wearing a vest top and doing my best to keep myself still in it.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 am

"Spoilsport!" Laiko teased, leaning down and plopping her onto the ground. He grinned unashamedly at her for a moment, then shook his head in amusement before grabbing her arm and leading her through the doorway. "Come on, we're almost there." Laiko offered with a smile, jogging up a short staircase before coming to his door. He released Scar's hand as he knocked on it, stepping instantly backward, and just as well. The door swung violently backwards to emit a thoroughly overexcited Mike, Kevin following him and blinking unconcernedly as he watched Mike's overly enthusiastic greeting. He tackled Laiko, pinning him against the wall before stepping back and bouncing on his feet, taking up a sparring position. "Oh, not this again!" Laiko moaned in mock despair. "Oh, come on then." Mike replied, shaking his head and punching Laiko on the arm. "Where've you been?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and staring threateningy at Laiko.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:54 am

Scarlett-
I swiftly steps out of the way to avoid it all before chewing my lip softly. I kept my gaze on the ground as I sorted out my top. preventing myself falling out and embarrassing myself and probably Laiko.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:02 am

"Back off!" Laiko exclaimed with a laugh, roughly shoving Mike away. Much as he loved him, he had to admit that Mike could be a little too boistrous at times, even for him. "This is Scarlett." He announced, grabbing her around the shoulders and dragging her into the conversation. "She was hurt, so I waked her home, and... Well, it's kinda taken me a while to get back." He admitted sheepishly, grinning and scratching the back of his head. It didn't matter what he was saying though, for Mike was no longer listening. His mouth fell open as he stared Scarlett, and he gaped at her for a while before shutting his mouth into a grin, and producing a wolf whistle. Even Kevin looked up from the book he had started reading and glanced her briefly up and down. "She's quite attractive." He assessed bluntly before turning his attention back to the book.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 am

Scarlett-
I blushed deeply leaning back again Laiko before taking his hand as she chewed her lip. Unsure of what to say, so she decided on saying nothing. Keeping her gaze down.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next